Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 06:44:37 AM

Looking now I can't even find and info on how to configurate the miners,like addresses and ports. A link to of print screen of Blago's and luxe's config files would be suffient. Instead we get the mess andway too many colors.

I just think ninja could be much bigger keeping it clean AND informative...

edit

Address is obviously burst.ninja, and the port is the default 8124, or optionally 80.

Address: burst.ninja
Port: 8124

H.

That wasn't the point. The point is that the info isn't present on the site for newbies. Instead they are meet of a mess of colors, names and figures.

For starters, why not have links to two working config-files for Blago's and luxe's miners where they only have to c/p your account number? You might even have a simple page presenting BURST with links here and some other places.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pinballdude

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:40:39 AM

Looking now I can't even find and info on how to configurate the miners,like addresses and ports. A link to of print screen of Blago's and luxe's config files would be suffient. Instead we get the mess andway too many colors.

edit

Address is obviously burst.ninja, and the port is the default 8124, or optionally 80.

H.

That wasn't the point. The point is that the info isn't present on the site for newbies. Instead they are meet of a mess of colors, names and figures.

For starters, why not have links to two working config-files for Blago's and luxe's miners where they only have to c/p your account number? You might even have a simple page presenting BURST with links here and some other places.

good idea. Maybe as simple as a link in the red area, called Setup Instructions that go to a static html page with relevant setup info
- what to download (with links)
- sample config file changes for the most popular miners
- how to do the reward assignment
- and a link from the static html page back into the main page

Although maybe not such an urgent change as it seems 500+ people figured it out already, so it's possible do get it done wo the help.
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:08:15 AM

edit

H.

good idea. Maybe as simple as a link in the red area, called Setup Instructions that go to a static html page with relevant setup info
- what to download (with links)
- sample config file changes for the most popular miners
- how to do the reward assignment
- and a link from the static html page back into the main page

Although maybe not such an urgent change as it seems 500+ people figured it out already, so it's possible do get it done wo the help.

Just to put a "newbie" perspective on the this... The reason I did not need additional setup help was because I downloaded the excellent Burst Client for Windows, pressed Start Mining, (This option is a bit hidden and ought to be elevated) did the Reward Assignment, selected burst.ninja in the pull down and started Mining.

I still very much like the colourful display as it enables you to quickly find your miner in the various segments of the screen.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:34:44 PM

Qora up 100 %...?  Huh

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 07:18:43 PM

I have Dev v2' at height 211366 and wallet at 211408   - anyone else...?

Large drop in network size - https://bchain.info/BURST/graph

duncan_idaho

Activity: 355

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:51:26 AM

Yes. Looks like dev v2 pool stuck.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vaxman

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:27:05 AM

If you mean the drop between blocks 188k and 190k, that was bitladen taking ~2PiB offline.
The daily average network size (from my miner logfile) for the last week is

so there is no substantial change.
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 10:54:19 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 11:06:19 AM by Turn0ff

If you mean the drop between blocks 188k and 190k, that was bitladen taking ~2PiB offline.
The daily average network size (from my miner logfile) for the last week is

so there is no substantial change.

There was an error in the graph when v2 stoped, I think, but it corrected itself after 15 minutes or so.

So... With v2 down, can someone explain how rewards are calculated and what triggers payouts on ninja? What is the fee? Also, what is most profitable, using Blago's submitting everything or luxe's whichnsubmitts the best dl? No info on that.

Transparency, guys  Wink

edit
Thanks

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:40:18 PM

So... With v2 down, can someone explain how rewards are calculated and what triggers payouts on ninja? What is the fee? Also, what is most profitable, using Blago's submitting everything or luxe's whichnsubmitts the best dl? No info on that.

Transparency, guys  Wink

edit
Thanks

Rewards are based on your deadline on blocks we win, and your deadlines on previous blocks. If you look at the ninja page, left side shows your earnings for this block if we win it, right side side shows what you'll earn based on historical performance. Payouts are when you reach 300 burst, or have been accumulating for so many blocks - don't recall the exact number for accumulation, but it's around 100. Fee is 1% from memory.

Blago's miner doesn't submit everything, just the best deadlines found to date; same with Luxe's GPU miner.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 01:51:08 PM

Just added 50TB to the network, thought I'd share part of my setup

10 X Toshiba 5TB External USB 3

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:41:08 PM

wow, that is a nice setup ! do you run the mining software on Linux? or Windows?
RichBC

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:05:15 PM

Rewards are based on your deadline on blocks we win, and your deadlines on previous blocks. If you look at the ninja page, left side shows your earnings for this block if we win it, right side side shows what you'll earn based on historical performance. Payouts are when you reach 300 burst, or have been accumulating for so many blocks - don't recall the exact number for accumulation, but it's around 100. Fee is 1% from memory.

Blago's miner doesn't submit everything, just the best deadlines found to date; same with Luxe's GPU miner.

H.

Understand the left side, but have not been able to work out from watching the algorithm for how the right side works?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 04:57:14 PM

Dev's v2 has catched up Smiley

http://178.62.39.204:8121/pool/getMiningInfo

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:06:57 PM

H.

Understand the left side, but have not been able to work out from watching the algorithm for how the right side works?

Rich

Agree. Without an explaination it makes no sense.

As of now, some one with 0,5TB has 6.304% of the shares...?  Roll Eyes And under "Total earned", we get stuff like "287D + 369U +"...?

And why do we need to know who had the worst deadline? And the circles gives the exact same info as in text below (but less confusing).

Sorry, but I feel that it's badly designed, particular with regard of using the space available. Put Uray's frontend on it, it was much more to the point (as I recall it). At least try to clean it up Smiley

Regards

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:20:28 PM

Sexy Smiley Smiley Did you buy them? I wouldn't be comfortable with that. Sure, I hope BURST (and some clones) makes it, but the investment must be very high risk atm and the ROI longer than the warrenty of the disks.

RichBC

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 05:49:32 PM

H.

Rich

As of now, some one with 0,5TB has 6.304% of the shares...?  Roll Eyes And under "Total earned", we get stuff like "287D + 369U +"...?

And why do we need to know who had the worst deadline? And the circles gives the exact same info as in text below (but less confusing).

Sorry, but I feel that it's badly designed, particular with regard of using the space available. Put Uray's frontend on it, it was much more to the point (as I recall it). At least try to clean it up Smiley

Regards

I actually like the design and think it is one of the most innovative Mining displays around.

D is Deferred earnings waiting for another Pool Block to be found.
U is Unconfirmed payment made.

My lack of understanding is merely about how the Share & Reward figures are calculated? Also would be interesting to know why some peoples Capacity numbers are obviously way below what they actually have?

Rich

Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:20:20 PM

exactly!

Also would be interesting to know why some peoples Capacity numbers are obviously way below what they actually have?
Blago's miner sends the exact value of the volume all plots
https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst/blob/master/miner.cpp#L1183
X-Miner: Blago xxx \r\nX-Capacity: yyy

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 06:31:07 PM

H.

Rich

Regards

----

D is Deferred earnings waiting for another Pool Block to be found.
U is Unconfirmed payment made.
----

Rich

Thanks for the info!  Smiley Where can I find this expained...?  Wink

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 06:37:17 PM

exactly!

Ok, but yours submit 10 times more than luxe's in my setup when trying out ninja... Perhaps I have an old version.

Thanks for your work  Smiley

RichBC

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:56:29 PM

exactly!

Ok, but yours submit 10 times more than luxe's in my setup when trying out ninja... Perhaps I have an old version.

Thanks for your work  Smiley

Ok permission to  be confused please?

If both miners only submit successive Deadlines better than any previous Deadline how can Blago's  submit 10 times more than Luxe's?

Rich

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: