Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346482 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:21:17 PM

Is DEV v2. pool back online?

I think haitch has finished the work with the ninja clone, and we'll be launching another pool very soon based off it Smiley

The ninja clone is up and running, and once it's mined a block and I've confirmed proper payout, I'll announce the pool details.

For those of you mining on Ninja, you may have noticed a payment this morning from another address - thank the new pool :-)

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 04:24:49 PM

I wish a docker container was created for burst mining. (creating this is a little over my head at this time)

It would very easy to kick off a docker run command with passing in a mounted volume variable where plots are located. Possibly an option to set/restrict CPU/memory use and off it goes mining. Another option that would be more advanced is a web interface to view status....similar to the mrpsion mining system that existed long ago.
I have an unraid setup currently and have run an ubuntu docker with manually installing a miner. I am currently running Uray java R4 miner on Linux which seems to be working fine although I do not see an option to specify max deadline in the conf file so it does try to submit higher than accepted on burst.ninja.

I tried DCCT miner and it looked to be running but did not provide any feedback when submitting to pool. I am just looking for most efficient setup for an unraid/docker config and surprised nobody has created a template yet using docker.

BurstDevTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:37:14 PM

I am currently running Uray java R4 miner on Linux which seems to be working fine although I do not see an option to specify max deadline in the conf file so it does try to submit higher than accepted on burst.ninja.

I recommend you this modified version of urays miner: https://github.com/dpreyl/burst-miner

I don't know much about Docker.

- daWallet
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:40:40 PM

@ BLAGO

Thank you for your faster cpu miner.

I have run your miners in solo mode and also as a proxy for 2 other machines.

Your newest miner crashes immedeatly when a second machine connects.
I tried to connect each satelite alone which works just fine but as soon as any other one (no matter which one) tries to connect the miner (proxy host) crashes.

BTW your old miners had a "cosmetic bug" as well with 2+ satelite setups. They only ever recogniced the plot files of the 1st connected satelite.

Right now I use your older miner on the host machine. And each satelite already uses your latest miner just fine.  Grin
crutsy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:04:09 PM

@ BLAGO

I tried to connect each satelite alone which works just fine but as soon as any other one (no matter which one) tries to connect the miner (proxy host) crashes.

BTW your old miners had a "cosmetic bug" as well with 2+ satelite setups. They only ever recogniced the plot files of the 1st connected satelite.

Right now I use your older miner on the host machine. And each satelite already uses your latest miner just fine.  Grin

I second that... proxy mode has an issue in the latest miner
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:44:48 PM

Why did burst need a new thread. I think i asked this before but I cant find the replly

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:52:29 PM

@ BLAGO

I second that... proxy mode has an issue in the latest miner

God hear me!
I'll pm to you later...
Does somebody uses Proxy-mode in Blago's miner?
Need testers, pm to me.

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:45:42 PM

Why did burst need a new thread. I think i asked this before but I cant find the replly

Well you apperently don't know the magic words. Could you ... please ?
This took me aprox 1 min to search the precedent pages. I call that idler.
Nevermind, there you go :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323657.msg14449784#msg14449784
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 12:19:23 AM

Only little more than a day left for a successful crowdfund but the Android App is 95% ready for the first release.

Also small contributions are welcome.

https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/atcrowdfund.html

One of our angels just donated me another 1.2 million to finish this funding. I will be putting it to the CF here shortly. Cheesy

THANKS ANGEL!

Angel funds have been sent to the AT.

Also, wanted to remind people, about the BURST development CF - PLEASE SUPPORT THE ENTIRE TEAM WITH CORE DEVELOPMENT A NEW VERSION IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER WITH FASTER SYNC SPEEDS AND MORE!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:22:29 AM

I was going to wait until the new pool had hit a block, but it seems my mining luck is poor today. Given that the code is known to be reliable, and that the pool successfully paid up all miners as part of the cloning .... I'm now happy to release details of the new pool.

The new Burst-Team pool is open and mining.

Details:

Pool url: pool.burst-team.us:8124
Reward Assignment address: BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C

The pool is running the exact same code as Burst.ninja, and additionally has the longer permissible deadlines that the original burst.ninja had.

These longer deadlines are suitable for smaller miners, but all miners small or large are welcome.

Note that the database still needs some spring cleaning, so for now it will show your 'Total Earned' as the sum of your earnings on Ninja and Burst-Team.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 02:23:06 AM

I was going to wait until the new pool had hit a block, but it seems my mining luck is poor today. Given that the code is known to be reliable, and that the pool successfully paid up all miners as part of the cloning .... I'm now happy to release details of the new pool.

Details:

The pool is running the exact same code as Burst.ninja, and additionally has the longer permissible deadlines that the original burst.ninja had.

These longer deadlines are suitable for smaller miners, but all miners small or large are welcome.

Note that the database still needs some spring cleaning, so for now it will show your 'Total Earned' as the sum of your earnings on Ninja and Burst-Team.

H.

The Burst-Team pool hit a block, and I can confirm payouts are working correctly.

Let's break up the power of Ninja (and this is with the OK from Ninja, they provided the pool code) - too much hash power in a single pool can lead to fears of a 50% attack, scaring off investors.

Move some mining over to pool.burst-team.us:8124 and cool down the power of Ninja.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 03:00:17 AM

Details:

H.

The Burst-Team pool hit a block, and I can confirm payouts are working correctly.

Let's break up the power of Ninja (and this is with the OK from Ninja, they provided the pool code) - too much hash power in a single pool can lead to fears of a 50% attack, scaring off investors.

Move some mining over to pool.burst-team.us:8124 and cool down the power of Ninja.

H.

Agreed, I've already moved my personal miner there, and I'm going to move the asset miner for ninja there too, even though that sounds kinda silly, I'm doing it anyway. Ninja is overpowered.

We will likely make another asset from the new pool soon as well, I'll keep people updated on that, setup another asset just like ByteEnt.

For now, I'll go ahead and do the official announcement for the new pool...

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- NEW POOL OPEN! BY THE BURST TEAM!

A new pool, based on burst.ninja's code, has been opened to the public, we will be structuring the pool to do well for middle and smaller miners after some initial mining has been completed. so please JUMP ON BOARD!

The information above, posted by haitch, is the mining address you set reward to, and the mining address for the pool. Smiley

Please come aboard, and check out the new pool! Thank you for being part of the BURST community!

url: pool.burst-team.us:8124

I will also post a link on the main OP as a new BURST pool! Thanks! Information on this and more assets soon to be released. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:25:49 AM

Will the present one close eventually...? I like steady payouts.

And how do you define "middle and smaller miners"?

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
haitch

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:41:38 AM

No, Burst.ninja isn't going anywhere. It will continue to be present indefinitely.

"Middle and smaller miners" are those not running at an industrial scale. A new miner, or consortium of miners, joined Ninja with what looks like 2-3+ petabytes of mining hash, and giving the pool a 50% risk, the pool.burst-team.us pool is for people who mine on smaller scales. I personally run around 100TB, and class myself in the middle to smaller miners. Lets split the power between the PB Elites, and the rest of us, and remove the risk of it appearing that one pool has 50%+ of the hashing power.

And Blago - good to see you on the new pool, and I promise to upgrade my miners using your code soon.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 05:44:02 AM

Ninja will never close. This is simply an addition, not a replacement. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:26:51 AM

I have just moved my Mining over to the new Pool. Is the expectation that earning will be the same, or with so few blocks being found will they be less until there is a larger group of miners there?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
BurstDevTeam

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:45:38 AM

I have just moved my Mining over to the new Pool. Is the expectation that earning will be the same, or with so few blocks being found will they be less until there is a larger group of miners there?

Rich

It's statistics - in the long run they are all the same minus 1% pool fee. It doesn't matter how big the pool is.
RichBC

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:01:21 AM

Rich

It's statistics - in the long run they are all the same minus 1% pool fee. It doesn't matter how big the pool is.

So the question is how long a run will be needed? However it's nice to see the board full of named as opposed to faceless miners.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
haitch

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:18:39 AM

Rich

So the question is how long a run will be needed? However it's nice to see the board full of named as opposed to faceless miners.

Rich

Long term payments should be the same. Short term, that block you just mined probably earned you more than it would have on Ninja ... ;-)

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RichBC

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:34:02 AM

Rich

Rich

Long term payments should be the same. Short term, that block you just mined probably earned you more than it would have on Ninja ... ;-)

H.

Yes pleased to be doing my bit  Smiley Will be interesting to compare income, will give it a Week and then do a comparison new v old.

Rich

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: