Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 08:08:25 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346496 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:37:11 AM

Deferred Payouts: 10654. Is something wrong? It was at 4k whn i noticed it.

Why aren't we paid?

Turnoff, most of the deferred payouts are dust payments to very small miners, some miners are winning 0.01 (or less)  burst/round we win. Without rechecking the code, payouts < fee to payout continue to be deferred. The deferred payouts are generally very small, but they do get paid out. For the larger miners you'll see they're all getting paid out at 300+ burst.

Also, there seems to have been a large bump in small miners recently, jumping from ~400 to over 600. Those new small miners will be collecting a lot of small, deferred, payments.

Without knowing your mining ID, I can't comment on your specific case, but you're being paid what you earn.

H.

Thank you  Smiley

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:41:08 AM

Not sure what's happened on ninja or if it's just my imagination? All of the familiar named Miners seem to have been overtaken by ones  just with Burst addresses and what used to be a sea of blago faces have been replaced by the letter u?

Does someone have a list of the Miners represented by the letters? I can see u, j, p, x and blank?

Rich

I was one in the top with steady payouts but no mre... I have no idea what's the deal, but I noticed my income have droped almost by 50% in a day. But dl are dl...

The top12 on this block use uray's miner, which is a bad miner... Weird.

Something has definitely changed in the last Day or so on ninja? Income has just died and all the familiar names are not on the top of the leader board any more and the Blago Miners are now down at the bottom with Uray miners occupying most of the top slots.

I am too new to Burst to make any sense of it, but would be good to know if this is normal or if something funny is going on, just seems such a dramatic change in a very short period of time?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:43:45 AM

what's new?Huh
just poloniex price???
or i miss some project update?

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:57:55 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 12:46:16 PM by Turn0ff

I saw that amazon has a new deal out for storage. I haven't checked but if it works, but if i does three month of free trial might explain the spike.

However, H. said they got 200 new small minors. I have hard to see how they can change the pool's overall capacity so drastically, just as they are "small".

edit: seems to be a little better now.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
RichBC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:25:25 AM

I saw that amazon has a new deal out for storage. I haven't checked but if it works, bit if i does three month of free trial might explain the spike.

However, H. said they got 200 new small minors. I have hard to see how they can change the pool's overall capacity so drastically, just as they are "small".

I do not think it is the small Miners, if you look at the Total Earned column there are a lot of "New" miners (< 25000 Burst) with between 40 & 100TB. So they are not newcomers to Burst, so perhaps they are from another Pool, or have returned after a break?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 12:54:37 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 01:19:10 PM by Turn0ff

I saw that amazon has a new deal out for storage. I haven't checked but if it works, bit if i does three month of free trial might explain the spike.

I do not think it is the small Miners, if you look at the Total Earned column there are a lot of "New" miners (< 25000 Burst) with between 40 & 100TB. So they are not newcomers to Burst, so perhaps they are from another Pool, or have returned after a break?

Rich

The "terrorist" might be back in a new costume? Why on earth uray's miner is used is weird. Did it havesome feature the more effective miners lack...? Connect remotely to a server to read plots on distance?

EDIT
On the 24h list over number of mined blocks, only two of the top 25 acounts are created recently, both on March 16: https://bchain.info/BURST/graph On the stats over new wallets, March looks normal; howerer Sep. 2015 had had almost 7000 created when average is, like, 200-300 thereafter: http://burstcoin.biz/charts/new-wallets-per-day.

Odd.

And the use of uray's miner is equally strange.

RichBC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 01:42:36 PM

OK need someone who knows what they are doing to take a look at this... Click on any of these "new" accounts at the top of the Historic Shares list and look at the Transactions. They all have been on ninja for the same time and track back to an Ordinary Payment from the same address BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3

Have no idea what this means, but it looks very odd to me?

Rich

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 02:05:10 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 02:17:15 PM by Turn0ff

Something is wrong. I base that primarily on the use of uray's miner. Someone uses tech to get an unfair advantage over regular miners. Even M1 and M2 is gone from the top list and only uray's miner is seen on the present blocks.

Is it possible to ban that particular miner, as no-one else uses it? Or ban by IP?

EDIT

Just sad not to compete on equal terms. It must affect the whole network to and not only ninja, as almost all coins go to the uray miners. Even if you beat them, there are so many good deadlines that you are paid very little.

In a way, one can call this an attack on the network/BURST, which /bin/laden never was. He just had massive resources, one way or the other. This is something else and very coordinated with 200 accounts.

BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 is poloniex' address, which might mean he dumps everything or use their account to to hide how much funds he has.

All the sudden no uray miners in top...?  Huh

RichBC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

All the sudden no uray miners in top...?  Huh

Yes it's as if someone has thrown a switch, Current Shares look "normal" again. They are still sitting in the top 6 slots of the Historic Shares.

Hopefully someone can explain what has been going on?

Rich

EDIT I am not so sure... I think they have switched to jminer?

daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 02:56:36 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 03:12:49 PM by daWallet

There's no advantage in urays miner - it's just the best cpu miner for linux. Uses almost no RAM. I used it also for a long time until I had to switch systems for jminer.

It's profitable to mine Burst - I don't see nothing wrong with it (yet).

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
RichBC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:01:44 PM

Yes but what about this clutch of new Miners that have appeared in the last 24 Hours with 40 - 100TB and are dominating the stats? They were all on Uray until a short time ago and are now on jminer?

Rich

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 03:34:40 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 03:47:17 PM by Turn0ff

There's no advantage in urays miner - it's just the best cpu miner for linux. Uses almost no RAM. I used it also for a long time until I had to switch systems for jminer.

It's profitable to mine Burst - I don't see nothing wrong with it (yet).

To me dcct's miner is clearly the preferable linux miner, and I also think more accurate in finding deadlines. I tried uray's but got worse results than with dcct's.

The strange thing to me was that they are using a less good miner and still get such good results. Now with jminer, results are likely to improve.

Regarding capacity, how big is ninja compared to other pools? Is it over 51%, I think you have a responsibility to do something (as bitcoin pools have corrected problems of dominance). 

riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 03:51:07 PM

Hi,

You don't need to be getting your knicker in a twist!

I'm one of those new miners. N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289
On linux I used Uray's miner, on windows I use a mix or Jminer / Blago.

I've recently returned to Burstcoin after taking a little break
from it to work on some other things.

A lot of people will be working from purely a profit point of
view. Miners are always seeking profits.

The Burstcoin price is up, Difficulty was low and Hard drives are priced
very well for the size.

All these things together encourage more miners to join the network.

Unless it's BitLaden again. Maybe broken his plots down into small accounts.

Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 04:00:43 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 04:42:42 PM by Turn0ff

Hi,

You don't need to be getting your knicker in a twist!

I'm one of those new miners. N8KB-DKKW-9C4W-AF289
On linux I used Uray's miner, on windows I use a mix or Jminer / Blago.

I've recently returned to Burstcoin after taking a little break
from it to work on some other things.

A lot of people will be working from purely a profit point of
view. Miners are always seeking profits.

The Burstcoin price is up, Difficulty was low and Hard drives are priced
very well for the size.

All these things together encourage more miners to join the network.

This is my guess, or someone using this method.

EDIT

H., can you elaborate on this discussion based on data, please...?

- How many did register under what period of time?
- How many are running currently?
- What is the estimate on their combined capacity?
- How big is ninja now compared to the whole network?
- How many more blocks are ninja getting now compared from before?
- Did they start slowly or was it like pushing a button?
- Did they instantly switch from uray's to jminer?
- Are there IP similarities, e.g. Amazon?

- etc.

Thanks!

RichBC

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:34:55 PM

So noone is curious about as many as 40 "New" Miners simultaneously appearing in the last few days, all initially funded from BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 First running on Uray & now switched to jminer and totally dominating the shares?

@ riskyfire your Transactions completely different from these miners.

Rich

notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:00:30 PM

So noone is curious about as many as 40 "New" Miners simultaneously appearing in the last few days, all initially funded from BURST-R8SQ-TUEM-DTHQ-7ATA3 First running on Uray & now switched to jminer and totally dominating the shares?

@ riskyfire your Transactions completely different from these miners.

Rich

Riskyfire it looks like you are doing great and beating my 20tb system. I use Blago with win7 until I can get on win8 or win10 then I will switch to Dawallets stuff. Everytime I try uray or jminer i run out on memory quick but not without scoring 300 coins or so in a 6 hour window.
StakePool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:07:07 PM

Hey Turn0ff, whats with the constant spamming and scaremongering, you are literally turning me off this thread, are you the new elmit by any chance? the coin is recovering after being dumped to oblivion, instead of taking a sigh of relief and consolidating, you are starting all this propaganda. The coin is meant to be mined, so when the hashrate was low, ppl were complaining, and now it is recovering, ppl are complaining again?
even if 1.3mil was sold daily on the exchanges it would hardly constitute to a dump, it will be swallowed in 1 candle. this is a great coin, with one of the best community members in crypto,
if you want to buy more at below 50 then I am afraid you are too late, if you sold and want to buy back cheaper, too late and if you are trying to shake the last of weak hands, i am pretty sure they are all gone.
Can't make out whether you are actually a whale or a troll.

Burst is a pink diamond and it is sitting right in your coffers, enough with the bullshit please

happy mining
eyeknock

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:34:06 PM

why would someone do it?, well, i know bitladen... but why he would do it? and why now? he would not gain more by doing it, also he dont need to hide from us, we all know him, so i really doubt he is him, but yes, i agree that is something "strange" that this happend, or maybe all those new miners are legit and we should congratulate the new guys join into the burst world Tongue
Turn0ff

For Sell

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:40:14 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 06:21:22 PM by Turn0ff

Hey Turn0ff, whats with the constant spamming and scaremongering, you are literally turning me off this thread, are you the new elmit by any chance? the coin is recovering after being dumped to oblivion, instead of taking a sigh of relief and consolidating, you are starting all this propaganda. The coin is meant to be mined, so when the hashrate was low, ppl were complaining, and now it is recovering, ppl are complaining again?
even if 1.3mil was sold daily on the exchanges it would hardly constitute to a dump, it will be swallowed in 1 candle. this is a great coin, with one of the best community members in crypto,
if you want to buy more at below 50 then I am afraid you are too late, if you sold and want to buy back cheaper, too late and if you are trying to shake the last of weak hands, i am pretty sure they are all gone.
Can't make out whether you are actually a whale or a troll.

Burst is a pink diamond and it is sitting right in your coffers, enough with the bullshit please

happy mining

Sorry, my questions to H. will be the last for awhile then. I'm just really curious of the level of coordination this has and how it affects the overall network. They started two days ago but what happens if they keep growing in capacity or/and number? It could have negative effects on BURST's network. To know we need data not available in the thread.

StakePool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 05:57:20 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 06:07:44 PM by StakePool

imo higher hashrate should be celebrated and not feared so I don't understand the logic here. lets not get too greedy, we have had the chance to mine burst for 19 months now. Most crypto projects would love to see a rise in their hashrate. if the rise in hashrate will lead to negative effects, then it would be better to find out about those issues and hopefully fix them and move on. I don't believe that bitladen meant to harm burst, he is a clever trickster, few ppl got tricked and got out and other stayed on because this coin is bigger than any miner or single entity. let's leave him behind us and if he is back, then let him do what he wants. if burst is strong enough, then it will stand on its feet despite his efforts
before data is analysed, it needs to be collected first. it has only been few days and you are panicking already (or not)

keep it cheerful  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: