Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 03:09:37 PM

-[ANNouncement]- NEW asset by the BURST team - BURSTize - Ad revenue based asset from ads on burstcoin.biz blockexplorer

Hello community, it is my pleasure to release yet another BURST team asset, this one is based on the AdSense revenue on burstcoin.biz (So yes, the more you click the ads, the more the asset will make!)

I will give just a simple rundown of the asset, and if anyone would like more detail just let me know!

ASSET INFO - The asset will be based on 25% of the ad revenue for the ads on BURSTcoin.biz blockexplorer (The other 75% will also be put into the asset, but that 75% will be split between the owners of the site... haitch, crowetic, and dawallet)
So technically, 100% of the ad revenue will be put through BURST, thus increasing the amount of monthly buy pressure on the coin. The coin will be purchased from the markets, and paid out to the asset holders.

We have come to find, that if many people click on the ads, the revenue could potentially be VERY good. So get clicking asset holders! Cheesy

ASSET ID - 14692463117907261266 - Initial release 100,000 assets at 100BURST/asset

Total amount - 1 Million assets total, totalling 100% of the total ad revenue on burstcoin.biz

Starting released amount - 10% of remaining 25% of total ad revenue, AKA 100,000 Assets

Initial Release Price - 100burst/asset

Payout Structure - Payouts will happen just as the other BURST team assets, once a month. We are estimating the first payout to be September 1st, as we're still getting through the remaining big G red tape.

25% of total assets go to dawallet, 25% to crowetic and 25% to haitch, for purchasing, hosting, and development on the blockexplorer/domains.

This asset is likely to be a rare one, as the total percent not already given to the owners, is only 25%, and only 10% will be released initially, so get them while you can!

Can you provide some information on the current website traffic and earnings? This information would be useful

Monthly Visitors
Monthly Earnings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:59:03 PM

Can you provide some information on the current website traffic and earnings? This information would be useful

Monthly Visitors
Monthly Earnings

On the forums (forums.burst-team.us), to date this month there have been 250,530 page views. I don't have numbers for burstcoin.biz sorry.
The ad's only went up this month, from 10th July to today just over $190.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 06:03:03 PM

Monthly Visitors
Monthly Earnings

On the forums (forums.burst-team.us), to date this month there have been 250,530 page views. I don't have numbers for burstcoin.biz sorry.

H.

As you see Crowetic made a mistake in our Announcement. The ads revenue of the forums (forums.burst-team.us) and the BlockEx (burstcoin.biz). Not the BlockEx only.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
riskyfire

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 09:28:32 PM

Monthly Visitors
Monthly Earnings

H.

Thanks for providing the known info.

I'd really liked the idea but I think the price is too expensive @ 1M*100 Burst = $24,400 USD total cap. For sites estimated to earn around $300+
per month (and they are good sites btw) but the return on these numbers will take 6.7 years.
So for that reason, I'm out!

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 01:15:52 AM

Monthly Visitors
Monthly Earnings

H.

I'd really liked the idea but I think the price is too expensive @ 1M*100 Burst = $24,400 USD total cap. For sites estimated to earn around $300+
per month (and they are good sites btw) but the return on these numbers will take 6.7 years.

I think you'll find the monthly is a lot higher than that, not to mention, these are the first two revenue streams coming to the asset. There will be more.

The main thing you have to think about here, is every dollar goes into BURST, thus raising the price of the coin. You have to also realize that this asset's sale supports development of the coin.

Not everything is about how fast you get ROI...

Also, even at 6 years, that's still MUCH higher APR than you can get in ANY traditional account. We ALWAYS continue the assets we start, no payouts are ever missed. This will continue.

So, I think the fact that you can buy something, with high APR, not have to do anything at all, and have money keep growing, is pretty sweet.

Then considering the addition of many new revenue streams in the future, and the fact that 300/month is a very low-ball estimate IMO, you're entitled to your opinion, but I wholeheartedly disagree.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
riskyfire

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 06:40:01 PM

Monthly Visitors
Monthly Earnings

H.

I think you'll find the monthly is a lot higher than that, not to mention, these are the first two revenue streams coming to the asset. There will be more.

The main thing you have to think about here, is every dollar goes into BURST, thus raising the price of the coin. You have to also realize that this asset's sale supports development of the coin.

Not everything is about how fast you get ROI...

Also, even at 6 years, that's still MUCH higher APR than you can get in ANY traditional account. We ALWAYS continue the assets we start, no payouts are ever missed. This will continue.

So, I think the fact that you can buy something, with high APR, not have to do anything at all, and have money keep growing, is pretty sweet.

Then considering the addition of many new revenue streams in the future, and the fact that 300/month is a very low-ball estimate IMO, you're entitled to your opinion, but I wholeheartedly disagree.

I really like the websites and the team behind them, I'm also invested in Burst and have an interest
in it doing well in the longterm.

I'll still buy this asset but I would have liked to of purchased a lot more.

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:56:44 PM

-[ANNouncement]- New additions to BURSTaker asset, more mining power on BURSTeam asset, and new release from ByteEnt asset issuing account!

BURSTaker info -

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know, that I've purchased 3 more dual staking accounts from DMD, which I have already filled with 1k DMD each. The DMD used came from the non-dual staking accounts that were staking previously for BURSTaker. So essentially, now 3k more DMD on top of the other 3k DMD in the legendary account, is now double stake rate.

The accounts have been funded and activated, and have been making payouts for a few days now.

This should give a larger monthly payout to BURSTaker. Not to mention, there is 8TB of mining power on BURSTaker as well.

BURSTeam info -

I have started plotting more power for BURSTeam asset, it is named BURSTeam Asset Miner 2 on burstcoin.biz pool. Currently I have about 11 TB plotted, and will be plotting at least 11-12 more. This will bring BURSTeam's mining power up significantly, and give more value to the asset.

ByteEnt info -

ByteEnt will be releasing another 10% of the assets available from the issuing address.

OVERALL ASSET INFO -

The assets will be splitting a ONE MILLION BURST BONUS this month! The split will work as follows...

ByteEnt - 500,000 BURST bonus

BURSTeam - 250,000 BURST bonus

BURSTaker - 250,000 BURST bonus

Thank you for your support, long live BURST!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 12:02:21 AM

-[ANNouncement]- New additions to BURSTaker asset, more mining power on BURSTeam asset, and new release from ByteEnt asset issuing account!

BURSTaker info -

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know, that I've purchased 3 more dual staking accounts from DMD, which I have already filled with 1k DMD each. The DMD used came from the non-dual staking accounts that were staking previously for BURSTaker. So essentially, now 3k more DMD on top of the other 3k DMD in the legendary account, is now double stake rate.

The accounts have been funded and activated, and have been making payouts for a few days now.

This should give a larger monthly payout to BURSTaker. Not to mention, there is 8TB of mining power on BURSTaker as well.

BURSTeam info -

I have started plotting more power for BURSTeam asset, it is named BURSTeam Asset Miner 2 on burstcoin.biz pool. Currently I have about 11 TB plotted, and will be plotting at least 11-12 more. This will bring BURSTeam's mining power up significantly, and give more value to the asset.

ByteEnt info -

ByteEnt will be releasing another 10% of the assets available from the issuing address.

OVERALL ASSET INFO -

The assets will be splitting a ONE MILLION BURST BONUS this month! The split will work as follows...

This is great news  Grin

And so what does it mean by splitting? Does that mean there will be an extra amount of each asset so for example we currently have 1 million of each asset and now there will be 1.5 million ByteEnt assets? and 1.25 million BURSTeam and BURSTaker assets Is that correct?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 01:32:13 AM

BURSTaker info -

BURSTeam info -

ByteEnt info -

OVERALL ASSET INFO -

This is great news  Grin

And so what does it mean by splitting? Does that mean there will be an extra amount of each asset so for example we currently have 1 million of each asset and now there will be 1.5 million ByteEnt assets? and 1.25 million BURSTeam and BURSTaker assets Is that correct?

No, I mean, there will be 1 million EXTRA BURST paid out to the asset holders this month. That 1 million COIN will be split between the assets in the mentioned way above.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 01:35:24 AM

BURSTaker info -

BURSTeam info -

ByteEnt info -

OVERALL ASSET INFO -

This is great news  Grin

No, I mean, there will be 1 million EXTRA BURST paid out to the asset holders this month. That 1 million COIN will be split between the assets in the mentioned way above.

Okay thanks dev for clearing this up for me lol I'm still learning as I go  Wink

Glad I purchased some more BURSTaker assets before this update was posted.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 03:14:07 AM

-[ANNouncement]- New FAUCET at faucet.burstcoin.info

That's right, just posted the new faucet on the OP, faucet.burstcoin.info. Thanks!

side note - GREAT movement on almost all of the assets today, very cool to see the AE being used more!

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/894/a-list-of-the-assets-that-crowetic-and-or-the-burst-team-run-trusted-asset-issuer-trusted-asset

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 06:44:13 AM

That's right, just posted the new faucet on the OP, faucet.burstcoin.info. Thanks!

side note - GREAT movement on almost all of the assets today, very cool to see the AE being used more!

https://forums.burst-team.us/topic/894/a-list-of-the-assets-that-crowetic-and-or-the-burst-team-run-trusted-asset-issuer-trusted-asset

Awesome a new faucet for us all.

Yes there has been a lot of trading action going on with the assets and I thought this might happen due to the update of adding an extra 1 million BURST coins to the 3 assets. That's why I got in early before the prices of each asset spiked. Looking forward to last months dividends.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:48:34 AM

Awesome a new faucet for us all.

Yes there has been a lot of trading action going on with the assets and I thought this might happen due to the update of adding an extra 1 million BURST coins to the 3 assets. That's why I got in early before the prices of each asset spiked. Looking forward to last months dividends.
hey mate can you give me more info about this? just wanted to hold more burst I will use this faucets to some and hold, thanks dev for this, good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
b457

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:00:25 AM

Hello @all,

as the asset exchange on BURST gets more and more attention, I tried to make a list of all known assets which are currently traded on the asset exchange.

If there are assets missing, please provide me with the necessary information and than I'll add them. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17k5oPtX2q6UOjuxZ_PBh9lT2mbLajizq1rv5IIaGs6o
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:28:03 PM

Damn, missed the initial release of the Burstize asset! When is the second batch scheduled to be released?
crutsy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:09:51 PM

COINTOSS ASSET PAYOUT

Code:
COINTOSS (2674932917922497025) Total found assets: 100000, Assets to be distributed: 8611
Summary of proposed distribution of  45616BURST to 6
Based on asset holders at timestamp 62344969 (Mon, 16 Nov 2015 02:02:49 GMT)
----------------------
Number of assets, Account, Payout amount
5000, BURST-KKZA-XK7H-8YZ5-BKR87, 26487.05144583
2200, BURST-LEXW-ZEV5-J3QX-D2CAG, 11654.30263616
1000, BURST-GGPX-PP5S-LAGP-CBGCU, 5297.41028917
300, BURST-JYHR-SPXP-YT22-5F4KM, 1589.22308675
110, BURST-2JGY-A5ZQ-SRN8-2N4DZ, 582.71513181
1, BURST-LRB7-UCWQ-ZGPQ-AR8LY, 5.29741029
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:17:22 PM

-[ANNouncement]- Asset payouts will be towards the later end of what I usually do, most likely

Hey community, I'm taking one of my only vacations in the whole time I've been leading the coin's team. I am going camping starting today, and I will be back on Thurs/Fri the 4th-5th.

I AM taking my laptop and if I have service there I will try to get them done a little sooner, but generally I do them between the 1st and the 5th anyway, so it isn't much of a delay even if I don't do them until the 5th.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

All 4 of the assets that I do the payouts on, will be done when I get back at the latest. Even though that isn't late, wanted the community to know that I will not be around as much for Mon-Thurs.

Thanks everyone for your support, I've been VERY excited to see how much action the AE is getting lately!

The assets will likely be adding a lot more power behind them as well, due to the new volume and popularity, I will always do my best to keep adding as much power as possible to all of the assets to keep the payouts' percentages up!

Have a good week, community, I'll be around when I can! Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:23:02 PM

Hello @all,

as the asset exchange on BURST gets more and more attention, I tried to make a list of all known assets which are currently traded on the asset exchange.

If there are assets missing, please provide me with the necessary information and than I'll add them. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17k5oPtX2q6UOjuxZ_PBh9lT2mbLajizq1rv5IIaGs6o

-[ANNouncement]- New BURST team CCO - b457! Welcome to the team! (and the titling of the other BURST team members in the near future.)

Everyone, I would like to introduce BURST's new CCO (Chief Content Officer) b457! He has reached out to us with many ideas on promotion, and will be speaking at a blockchain conference representing BURST. This conference he will not be speaking ABOUT BURST, but he will be REPRESENTING BURST, as the CCO. This is a great step towards the future! We would like to thank b457 for his help, and welcome him to the team!

The team will be giving official titles like traditional companies to the members of the team, and those will be announced shortly. The team does NOT function like a traditional company, as we're doing things in a new fashion that isn't 'normal', however, we ARE going to give the NAMES of the titles, like traditional companies, so that people know who to reach out to in whichever possible case they may need to reach out.

Thank you!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
riskyfire

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 04:34:56 PM

Hello @all,

ByteEMini Asset Details linked
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731923.msg11341757#msg11341757

dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:38:58 PM

Hello @all,

-[ANNouncement]- New BURST team CCO - b457! Welcome to the team! (and the titling of the other BURST team members in the near future.)

Everyone, I would like to introduce BURST's new CCO (Chief Content Officer) b457! He has reached out to us with many ideas on promotion, and will be speaking at a blockchain conference representing BURST. This conference he will not be speaking ABOUT BURST, but he will be REPRESENTING BURST, as the CCO. This is a great step towards the future! We would like to thank b457 for his help, and welcome him to the team!

The team will be giving official titles like traditional companies to the members of the team, and those will be announced shortly. The team does NOT function like a traditional company, as we're doing things in a new fashion that isn't 'normal', however, we ARE going to give the NAMES of the titles, like traditional companies, so that people know who to reach out to in whichever possible case they may need to reach out.

Thank you!

Wow great news...I think BURST will reach 100 sats soon..
New team member + attending a new conference
Great to see all these assets released
Time for BURST TO BURST Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: