Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Everything?  (Read 101349 times)
blackstone

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:19:42 PM

never make this mistake of selling all ur properties of bitcoins and earning through bitcoins would be dumb .as no  country has totally supported bitcoins totally until and unless u are in china , they will the super power in bitcoins,.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 05:33:08 PM

Hold on to your bitcoin, it has enough steam to cross the all time highs and make new record highs. Consider projects such as ICONOMI, SINGULAR DTV, Vdice, etc and try to invest into them to get 10x times returns in 2017. Please take your time to study these projects.
Note: I have am invested into these projects.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:38:48 PM

At the moment I would only sell an amount of bitcoin that I would really need in cash.
'The trend is your friend' is an old saying, and the trend points in an upward direction.
The chances of bitcoin price climbing further are good, so selling now would be like burning money.

It's me!!!
BrockHunter

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:05:14 PM

At the moment I would only sell an amount of bitcoin that I would really need in cash.
'The trend is your friend' is an old saying, and the trend points in an upward direction.
The chances of bitcoin price climbing further are good, so selling now would be like burning money.
Selling everything is not good and I also do not think that its worth doing it, it can really let you lose a lot of money for sure.
I have no doubts about that honestly.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:15:12 AM

Yes, only sell if you need to or if you want to secure some profits the signals are very good for bitcoin and it seems 2017 is going to be an even better year so there does not seem to be a reason to sell all your bitcoin right now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:37:43 AM

Hold on to your bitcoin, it has enough steam to cross the all time highs and make new record highs. Consider projects such as ICONOMI, SINGULAR DTV, Vdice, etc and try to invest into them to get 10x times returns in 2017. Please take your time to study these projects.
Note: I have am invested into these projects.

I know those projects are good, iconomi, vdice but I don't have an idea bout that singular dtv  you have mentioned. Maybe I'll give an eye for it and will also try to invest with that project. But still I will going to hold all my bitcoins and will just going to keep calm and patient. I know that the price will pump up to first quarter of 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:18:19 AM

I guess it's not a great suggestion.
This is not the right time to sell all the coins you have. I feel the time is right to sell all of them are at the beginning of 2017. I am sure, at the time, the price is very high bitcoin, and bitcoin might have a price of around $ 900. sell today, I think it would make you disappointed.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ErikSneijer

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:21:24 AM

Dont sell everything, because the bitcoin will be rise in the next year in january 2017
its good choice to hold some bitcoin.

I'm also thinking this and due to that selling your bitcoin would not be good at all right now, it will be more profitable soon.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:37:54 AM

I guess it's not a great suggestion.
This is not the right time to sell all the coins you have. I feel the time is right to sell all of them are at the beginning of 2017. I am sure, at the time, the price is very high bitcoin, and bitcoin might have a price of around $ 900. sell today, I think it would make you disappointed.
There's no right and wrong decision because what matters only is our decision to make, and we do not know actually what will happen in the future, so our decision should be base on our goal to always be profitable.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:41:33 AM

Dont sell everything, because the bitcoin will be rise in the next year in january 2017

I'm also thinking this and due to that selling your bitcoin would not be good at all right now, it will be more profitable soon.

Bitcoins will probably rise up sky high when it drops due to correction next year. But don't sell if it does drop. It will rise up just be careful when it drops you could also sell by that time and wait for it to drop really low then buy tons of it at that time. It will double up again next year that's for sure. Let's all be hopeful though that when it does drop again it does not drop to nothing, because that is another possibility.
MrJacobus

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 03:28:07 AM

Not an option in my book, the bitcoin price will increase soon or later and gets more profitable due to that I think that selling everything is just foolish.
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:35:37 AM

Sell everything -are u stupid? No not at all .if u sell all ur stuff and the next day if ur country declares that bitcoins are illegal in ur country then u l be broke and u would not be able to do anything unless pray.

Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 02:05:39 PM

Sell everything -are u stupid? No not at all .if u sell all ur stuff and the next day if ur country declares that bitcoins are illegal in ur country then u l be broke and u would not be able to do anything unless pray.

That is a good strategy if every altcoin will drop against the bitcoin. We should sell the altccoin and buy bitcoin.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:48:52 PM

before year is good sell all everything your balance bitcoin
and then buy back again in early month 2017
because in end year until early month bitcoin price trend in down price
How are you sure about your predictions, if bitcoin price today is at 780 ,maybe next year it will go higher and higher until no one can reach it.

I think its better to save the coins till next month and not sell everything at this point. I believe the price will increase even more in the following days considering the current trend in the last few years.

So I think its safe to hold the coins and focus on other stuff. Grin Bitcoin prices will increase more and more, no worry about that.
It is better to just sell a part of your bitcoin instead of everything, that way you will not left out if bitcoin skyrockets, but you will still be able to secure some amount of profit.

It is better to keep most of the coins.

The best thing, according to me would be to sell 30 to 40% of your bitcoin and buy into other top 20 to 30 coins as per the largest market cap and hold on to them for the years to come.
You will be able to diversify and reduce your risks.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:08:42 AM

Bitcoins will probably rise up sky high when it drops due to correction next year. But don't sell if it does drop. It will rise up just be careful when it drops you could also sell by that time and wait for it to drop really low then buy tons of it at that time. It will double up again next year that's for sure. Let's all be hopeful though that when it does drop again it does not drop to nothing, because that is another possibility.
Bitcoin is not going to drop to zero and if you think that maybe it is time to cash out and leave bitcoin for good and choose an altcoin or leave the market of cryptocurrencies.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:45:44 AM

Bitcoin is not going to drop to zero and if you think that maybe it is time to cash out and leave bitcoin for good and choose an altcoin or leave the market of cryptocurrencies.
We can never tell dude, though we see it's very progressive now but the reality is we have seen crash in the past, so it's not possible. Just be very vigilant to monitor the price of bitcoin and you will be able to get in and out at the right time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Gliassa

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:55:56 AM

Selling everything is not good at all and I think it can really let you lose a lot of profit when you do this right now.
Patrikson

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:41:30 AM

If you indeed sell everything right now you will lose a insane amount of money(profit), it would just be so not smart and even very stupid, you should not do this at all!!
Cassavas

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:07:52 AM

Selling everything is not an option and you can right now make good profits with selling but I think that holding it even longer is better.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 04:50:45 AM

Selling everything is not an option and you can right now make good profits with selling but I think that holding it even longer is better.

You shouldn't sell everything but i can recommend holding it for a long period of because thats the best option to do because btc value has an appraisal for several years due to its demand. If you sell your bitcoins at exact time you can.earn profit from it thats the best thing to do but not all bitcoins, you may hold the other remainings.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: