Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Everything?  (Read 101349 times)
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:09:48 PM

No i dont sell everything maybe i sell some but i left some to wait and gain again if the price get high. But if you need money then go ahead sell them all and if you have time earn again so that you can not miss the time if bitcoin increase.

Yes if we are in need of money then there is nothing wrong in selling as we are earning it so that it can help us at the time of emergency but make sure that you don't sell everything at once.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:18:27 PM

No i dont sell everything maybe i sell some but i left some to wait and gain again if the price get high. But if you need money then go ahead sell them all and if you have time earn again so that you can not miss the time if bitcoin increase.

Yes if we are in need of money then there is nothing wrong in selling as we are earning it so that it can help us at the time of emergency but make sure that you don't sell everything at once.

Everyone has the right to dispose of their savings as it sees fit. But it is not necessary to deprive yourself of everything and take risks. Should always keep something in reserve. reserve fund
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:15:17 PM

Investing.com – the Stock market of Nigeria ended Thursday growth by strengthening the banking sectors, oil and gas and insurance.
The gold futures for December delivery fell 0.24%, or of 3.05, to $1.266,85 per Troy ounce.
Meanwhile on the Forex market EUR/NGN declined 0.08% to 346,040, and quotes the USD/NGN has increased by 0.32%, reaching the level of 317,000.
The U.S. dollar index rose 0.33% to 98,19.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:09:55 PM

Each one should know when its time to sell their coins, for me if i do see something like 20-60% of the value above what i had paid soo for me its time to sell between those rates, profit is profit doesnt matter how much it could be.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:15:34 PM

Each one should know when its time to sell their coins, for me if i do see something like 20-60% of the value above what i had paid soo for me its time to sell between those rates, profit is profit doesnt matter how much it could be.
Completely agree on that, profits is after all profits either higher or lower so when you are making profits from it, its better to sell them and grab the profits and buy it again when price drops in future.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:27:41 AM

Well if you are going to sell everything then you don't need your bitcoins already. And that is not going to be a good decision if you are going to sell your bitcoins today, but if you are just going to wait a little bit longer then you are going be able to get good profit as the price of bitcoin is going to increase. Just be patient.

Holding them to sell at higher price is a good decision but its better if we don't sell everything at same point and save some of them for future to sell even at higher and better price.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:53:35 PM

Well if you are going to sell everything then you don't need your bitcoins already. And that is not going to be a good decision if you are going to sell your bitcoins today, but if you are just going to wait a little bit longer then you are going be able to get good profit as the price of bitcoin is going to increase. Just be patient.

Holding them to sell at higher price is a good decision but its better if we don't sell everything at same point and save some of them for future to sell even at higher and better price.
Yes, I am of that view too that he bitcoin shoud not be entirely sold but at least a portion of it should be sold, another part invested and another part saved for the future with the hope that the price might increase. Doing so me will be a very good idea to involve oneself in. Hope, I have said something tangible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 04:47:44 PM

Yes, I am of that view too that he bitcoin shoud not be entirely sold but at least a portion of it should be sold, another part invested and another part saved for the future with the hope that the price might increase. Doing so me will be a very good idea to involve oneself in. Hope, I have said something tangible.

That is why many people are holding and hoarding bitcoins because they know in the future that they are going to get good profit out of it. So just stay holding it and keep the faith that bitcoin is going to fluctuate to a higher price and just wait for it. Because those early bitcoin holders did already have a great effort for it and they are now enjoying the fruits of their efforts.

That is right. The bitcoin price rose 4% in the last few hours. It seems people are very confident in it.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 05:56:34 AM

If you believe it's time to sell, you're in a pretty lofty club
Many investors, in fact, have taken up the bearish cause, yanking money from U.S.-focused stocks and shifting it overseas. By one measure, emerging market equity funds are seeing their largest inflows ever of investor cash. Bonds are raking in money, reflecting the pervasive risk-aversion dominating retail investor sentiment.All of this, of course, is the perfect setup — for a market rally.

Despite a decidedly mild downturn from late July to early August, the stock market has met all the pessimism with a convincing upturn. Not only was the S&P 500 up 6.7 percent year- to date heading into Monday trading, but it has staged a 19 percent rally off the February closing low, a time when it seemed as if U.S. markets were descending into what would be a prolonged funk.
Atmelin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:24:30 AM

Many investors, in fact, have taken up the bearish cause, yanking money from U.S.-focused stocks and shifting it overseas. By one measure, emerging market equity funds are seeing their largest inflows ever of investor cash. Bonds are raking in money, reflecting the pervasive risk-aversion dominating retail investor sentiment.All of this, of course, is the perfect setup — for a market rally.

Despite a decidedly mild downturn from late July to early August, the stock market has met all the pessimism with a convincing upturn. Not only was the S&P 500 up 6.7 percent year- to date heading into Monday trading, but it has staged a 19 percent rally off the February closing low, a time when it seemed as if U.S. markets were descending into what would be a prolonged funk.

For the bitcoin investment, it is better to hold it for the long term. Only sell it when there is a big price bubble.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:31:45 AM

For the bitcoin investment, it is better to hold it for the long term. Only sell it when there is a big price bubble.
That's the way to do it and we pray that the price will continue to increase so we can always sell for a profit, and we should not be greedy and we can only do that if we have a definite plan that we will be able to follow every time we sell, if we aim to sell when the price double then sell it directly.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:16:53 PM

That's the way to do it and we pray that the price will continue to increase so we can always sell for a profit, and we should not be greedy and we can only do that if we have a definite plan that we will be able to follow every time we sell, if we aim to sell when the price double then sell it directly.
we can only wait for a high price and then sell it, but who become confused is hat price is  highest price or not, because sometimes I sell bitcoin at a high price while riding, but then the price was back up and it made a loss of course, I think it needs great analysis if you think you want to sell all of your bitcoin at a high price,
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:41:04 PM

we can only wait for a high price and then sell it, but who become confused is hat price is  highest price or not, because sometimes I sell bitcoin at a high price while riding, but then the price was back up and it made a loss of course, I think it needs great analysis if you think you want to sell all of your bitcoin at a high price,

When the price is increasing we are are expecting more for the price increase of bitcoin. That is why many are not selling as long as they are satisfied with the price.

And selling with the low price is not going to make you feel good because the price is just fluctuating very fast don't do sell immediately.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:47:10 AM

When the price is increasing we are are expecting more for the price increase of bitcoin. That is why many are not selling as long as they are satisfied with the price.

And selling with the low price is not going to make you feel good because the price is just fluctuating very fast don't do sell immediately.
A goal should be followed when selling bitcoins, and that goal should ensure that we sell bitcoins for profit.

Actually, if we are getting greedy waiting for the price to rise more even though we have seen our desired price already based on our goal we might end up selling for a lose, the price is very unpredictable, sometime it will skyrocket and suddenly it will drop big.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Zulucia

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:12:37 AM

That is right. When the price is rising, people will not sell. They will sell when there is no hope for the price rise.
hungryFinest

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:33:16 AM

I'm not saying they are wrong, but I do want to address a problem with those claims:

Alarmists have been saying for centuries (no exaggeration) that technology will wipe out jobs and make it impossible to make a living. Each time, they have been wrong. Technology has lead to increased standards of living and more job creation. Yes, outdated jobs are destroyed, but they are replaced with new, often better paying, ones.

I'm inclined to agree with you, that the alarmist warnings about job destruction are overblown, but the trend is certainly real. Automation and technology reduces the need for human employment. The economy shifts and people find new industries, but this shift is not unlimited. There will not be new jobs simply because there are more unemployed people, there has to be economic need for the employment. Manufacturing jobs are decreasing, and the American economy has adapted with an increase in service jobs, but there is not an unlimited need for service jobs. I think you're saying that with lower than average employment participation rates in the American economy, even though the economy has largely "recovered" and continues to improve. With that said, I think the alarmist warning is overblown because this is a trend that, while accelerating, still takes decades to play out. We're not in danger of having massive unemployment on account of technology in the next 10 or 20 years, though it certainly gets incrementally worse as time goes on.
I dont know why do you want to sell everything to gether i dont know why you want that because selling everything means that you cant hold some for later when the price of the bitcoin is going to rise allot you know!
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:16:14 AM

I'm not saying they are wrong, but I do want to address a problem with those claims:

Alarmists have been saying for centuries (no exaggeration) that technology will wipe out jobs and make it impossible to make a living. Each time, they have been wrong. Technology has lead to increased standards of living and more job creation. Yes, outdated jobs are destroyed, but they are replaced with new, often better paying, ones.

I'm inclined to agree with you, that the alarmist warnings about job destruction are overblown, but the trend is certainly real. Automation and technology reduces the need for human employment. The economy shifts and people find new industries, but this shift is not unlimited. There will not be new jobs simply because there are more unemployed people, there has to be economic need for the employment. Manufacturing jobs are decreasing, and the American economy has adapted with an increase in service jobs, but there is not an unlimited need for service jobs. I think you're saying that with lower than average employment participation rates in the American economy, even though the economy has largely "recovered" and continues to improve. With that said, I think the alarmist warning is overblown because this is a trend that, while accelerating, still takes decades to play out. We're not in danger of having massive unemployment on account of technology in the next 10 or 20 years, though it certainly gets incrementally worse as time goes on.
I dont know why do you want to sell everything to gether i dont know why you want that because selling everything means that you cant hold some for later when the price of the bitcoin is going to rise allot you know!
People sell bitcoins because they are on the profit side when they sell, at least most of them because they are times that when you are in desperate need of money you will be force to sell your bitcoins..

For me, as long as I still have money to spend for my daily expenses, I am not gonna sell my bitcoins as that will give me more profit as the value will grow overtime.
springgers

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:20:42 AM

You can invest this money in other thing more rentable and well, we never know, tomorrow Bitcoin can disapear or the price can go to $1 USD again also some people need this money for some reason and can't hold it for a longer time...
Qartada

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 04:58:09 PM

You can invest this money in other thing more rentable and well, we never know, tomorrow Bitcoin can disapear or the price can go to $1 USD again also some people need this money for some reason and can't hold it for a longer time...

It is better to buy some graphics cards to mine the altcoins. If there is no more coin to mine, you can still sell the cards.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 10:33:56 PM

If the original poster is right, would it be a good idea to take out a bunch of short positions rather than cash out completely?  If so, then what commodities or assets have the most potential to rebound after a collapse?  The predictions sound like an opportunity to me rather than a problem...Am I right?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: