Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Everything?  (Read 101349 times)
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 07:28:01 PM

Dont sell.everything always save some of it. Maybe it will give you higher returns aomeday. Justt like me.wait until the right times comes for me to rise

Obviously, if someone holds the coins in order to get more profits out of them then they are not supposed to be in hurry to sell them all when they see a little rise in the price, but they should only sell a portion of it and keep a part still as the price might grow higher in coming time.
LOL what's the actual point of keeping the part of the bitcoin when the price just reached the highest? expecting for a lower price?. just sell them all then you will get pretty decent amount of money and then buy when price just falling and then you will get even higher profit than just keeping the part of your bitcoin or burying them
You are right If you sell everything to buy bitcoin, it is absurd. bitcoin is not everything there is another way for us to get success, you must get a job in the real world and have income for this. If you gambling everything to bitcoin,I think you false.

None used to make such decisions, because to buy bitcoin every have their own plans. Most of them used to spend a small part of their earning from day job into bitcoin. As quoted real world job is a must but when one is technically good enough he can make more than that from bitcoin.
There is a huge disparity between the ability to make the same amount of dollar value from Bitcoin as you could a real job. For anyone who doesn't own a business or is 100% dedicated to earning Bitcoin, a real job is the best route to take. If they can get a job, unless the jobs around them pay far less than what they would earn with Bitcoin, there is no point dedicating everything to something that pays them less.

I think if you have a good business and you provide good value, you can make more money than just a typical job. You right, that your best bet is to have a real job that gives you a steady income, so far I don't get much money in bitcoin into my wallet in compare of an income from a real world job.

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:17:18 PM

Dont sell.everything always save some of it. Maybe it will give you higher returns aomeday. Justt like me.wait until the right times comes for me to rise

Obviously, if someone holds the coins in order to get more profits out of them then they are not supposed to be in hurry to sell them all when they see a little rise in the price, but they should only sell a portion of it and keep a part still as the price might grow higher in coming time.
LOL what's the actual point of keeping the part of the bitcoin when the price just reached the highest? expecting for a lower price?. just sell them all then you will get pretty decent amount of money and then buy when price just falling and then you will get even higher profit than just keeping the part of your bitcoin or burying them
You are right If you sell everything to buy bitcoin, it is absurd. bitcoin is not everything there is another way for us to get success, you must get a job in the real world and have income for this. If you gambling everything to bitcoin,I think you false.

None used to make such decisions, because to buy bitcoin every have their own plans. Most of them used to spend a small part of their earning from day job into bitcoin. As quoted real world job is a must but when one is technically good enough he can make more than that from bitcoin.
There is a huge disparity between the ability to make the same amount of dollar value from Bitcoin as you could a real job. For anyone who doesn't own a business or is 100% dedicated to earning Bitcoin, a real job is the best route to take. If they can get a job, unless the jobs around them pay far less than what they would earn with Bitcoin, there is no point dedicating everything to something that pays them less.

I think if you have a good business and you provide good value, you can make more money than just a typical job. You right, that your best bet is to have a real job that gives you a steady income, so far I don't get much money in bitcoin into my wallet in compare of an income from a real world job.
If you are not a bitcoin expert or economic expert I think the real job with steady income is better than YOLO all your money in bitcoin
yeah you can make bitcoin as side job too

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:07:04 AM

If you are not a bitcoin expert or economic expert I think the real job with steady income is better than YOLO all your money in bitcoin
yeah you can make bitcoin as side job too
How would you know that you are a bitcoin expert? Honestly, we'll only know when we try doing investment or trade with bitcoin but even if we are making good results it's still not advisable to focus on it alone, we have our job and it should be the main source of our income.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 05:20:58 AM

Selling everything is not a good strategy because the future of bitcoin is still blurry it could go up to 1000$ or it could go down really low the best thing to do is hold half of it and sell the other half so in both cases you still haven't lost
if you look at the indian exchanges it has already crossed the $1000 mark and i am not sure whether the world market figures will be the same and the main reason for the increase in Indian market is because the government demonatized the bigger currencies and trying to curb the black market and i am sure thats the reason for the price surge in the indian exchanges.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:23:31 AM

Selling everything is not a good strategy because the future of bitcoin is still blurry it could go up to 1000$ or it could go down really low the best thing to do is hold half of it and sell the other half so in both cases you still haven't lost
if you look at the indian exchanges it has already crossed the $1000 mark and i am not sure whether the world market figures will be the same and the main reason for the increase in Indian market is because the government demonatized the bigger currencies and trying to curb the black market and i am sure thats the reason for the price surge in the indian exchanges.
Somehow, that reality help to increase adoption of bitcoin. Now, since the price is not that big but if we continue to hold our bitcoins we might see that early next year, for me, I am already contented with the current price as long as it does not drop and will end this year with a big bang.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:24:30 PM

I hope very much that by the end of the year the price of Bitcoin will rise significantly. To do this, there are many reasons. Therefore, currently selling naoplennye Bitcoin is not reasonable
babyjesusftw1

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:26:33 AM

Apparently the election of Donald Trump was ranked by a reputable world organization as one of the top ten biggest crises facing the world. So if something cataclysmic is going to happen soon according to the Scottish economists, it might be within the next four years haha. Only time will tell I guess, he may just end up listening to his advisors and people who know how politics works and end up keeping the status quo in most cases.

━━━  ▌ ━━━ FansUniteSports Betting on the Blockchain ━━━  ▌ ━━━
︽︾︽︾︽︾︽      WHITEPAPER     │    ANN    │    BOUNTY      ︽︾︽︾︽︾︽
▌ ━━━  JOIN OUR SLACK NOW  ━━━ ▌
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:40:30 AM

I hope very much that by the end of the year the price of Bitcoin will rise significantly. To do this, there are many reasons. Therefore, currently selling naoplennye Bitcoin is not reasonable
It is ok to sell if you have made a lot of profits already. I myself sold most of what I have when the price was still at $650. The future is uncertain and there's no assurance that the price will continue to rise. I was able to make some profits from those that I bought  when the price was still below $500.
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 02:19:40 AM

I'm also hoping on the fact that I can sell them for a good price but we still have to see this of course but we will see what is gonna happen with it.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 05:45:03 PM

Yes that is right to say, I think it will be a right decision to hold it for the price increase. I think the current up surging  of bitcoin prices will continue for centuries too, it is really not the right time to sell bitcoin or to invest it somewhere else. But I too agree for sell everything and invest into bitcoins.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:31:03 AM

I'm also hoping on the fact that I can sell them for a good price but we still have to see this of course but we will see what is gonna happen with it.

Haven't you know the update for the price of bitcoin yet? The price now increased to $766 and for sure it will increase before the end of the year.

That's why many of the people here are convinced that selling everything today is not a very good choice.

Because we will miss the great opportunity that is going to come, we may not know if that will come before this year end or for this new year to come.

Vires in Numeris
Tafbiat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 01:50:32 PM

Haven't you know the update for the price of bitcoin yet? The price now increased to $766 and for sure it will increase before the end of the year.

That's why many of the people here are convinced that selling everything today is not a very good choice.

Because we will miss the great opportunity that is going to come, we may not know if that will come before this year end or for this new year to come.

It is very possible that the bitcoin price will reach $800 by the end of the year. But the altcoin are better value now.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

Dont sell everything ,always save for emergency  purposes. Sell when bulls are on a rally.  And buy if bears are on the way.
Wait for the right time to sell all your btc youhave been saved for so many years.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:29:01 PM

Dont sell everything ,always save for emergency  purposes. Sell when bulls are on a rally.  And buy if bears are on the way.
Wait for the right time to sell all your btc youhave been saved for so many years.
Having a certain amount of savings that you at any time can access should be something that you can fall back on in case if an emergency. Not things as Bitcoin. Doesn't make sense.

If you're an occasional buy low and sell high type of person, then you just need to have patience and steel nerves in time of panic going through the markets.

If you're a trader, and a decent one as well, then you can basically benefit from all kinds of market circumstances.

In this case panic from other people is a more than welcome aspect for traders as it allows them to average down their buying price, but also scoop up all coins they have sold at much higher levels.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:42:45 PM

Somehow, that reality help to increase adoption of bitcoin. Now, since the price is not that big but if we continue to hold our bitcoins we might see that early next year, for me, I am already contented with the current price as long as it does not drop and will end this year with a big bang.

I am also contented with current price that I also sold some of my bitcoins. But still I am hoping hat it will continue to surge upto early next year, that is why I have some bitcoin left for possible opportunity.

Open for Campaigns
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:13:38 PM

i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is really increasing its price at the end of this year bitcoin will be more rise its price too much higher in the next year and i hope bitcoin will be get a huge popularity in 2017 and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in high amount.
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:45:11 PM

Honestly, I'm very surprised we are seeing a rise in price right now.
Usually everyone in the West is spending their money on christmas presents, travel plans like vacations or going home for the holidays.
So price is more than likely being driven by Asia- India, China, etc.

If we get some good news on Segwit, the confirmation backlog being eliminated, or some new service starts accepting BTC payments,
hitting the $800 to $900 range by the mid of next year seems easily achievable.

Pirator

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:20:33 AM

Usually everyone in the West is spending their money on christmas presents, travel plans like vacations or going home for the holidays.

If we get some good news on Segwit, the confirmation backlog being eliminated, or some new service starts accepting BTC payments,

The Chinese Yuan is decreciating, so the people there will buy the bitcoin to combat the drop of their wealth.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:21:24 AM

I'm not surprised, because even if some Bitcoiners do Christmas shopping, the effect is minuscule compared to the overall market activity. Maybe, Bitcoiners are even buying Bitcoin as a Christmas present for their loved ones. Wink

The overall demand for Bitcoin compensates all spending activity there is. There are - by an order of magnitude - more people outside Bitcoin, wanting in than people already invested. I think the recent actions in India will increase demand for Bitcoin in the medium term. Even if only 1% of the Indian people discover Bitcoin as a solution to their cash problem, Bitcoin fiat valuation will soar.

If i had to guess, I would say we see the start of another epic bubble by end of the first quarter 2017.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:37:11 AM

i agree with you and you are right that bitcoin is really increasing its price at the end of this year bitcoin will be more rise its price too much higher in the next year and i hope bitcoin will be get a huge popularity in 2017 and more people will be adopt the bitcoin in high amount.
Yeah bitcoin will be more increase its price in 2017 and i am sure that 2017 is the year of bitcoin and there is bitcoin adoption going to more increasing and people hold their bitcoin for the year of 2017.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: