Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:45:38 PM

@shapetwist
I see they love you and cracked you and the way you communicate ... lol, you are great in keeping long term investors short, good job. Maybe you should ask again mods and admins here to ban everybody from this thread, I am sure you will be able to find some new lies to tell them. Paycoiners invested in your coin Smiley, are they trying to control your mind? lol Smiley, your comments sound more like "just before the burnout", take some break from lies and posing around. Your ego is too high, you are not person who should make public statements at all because you seem to be in some kind deficient.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:53:43 PM

boki is back everybody, that must be good!

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:58:32 PM

No, I wasn't there, that's why I was asking what had happened and was only offered rumours because you weren't to be found.

I appreciate that we have a rocky relationship at the moment, but the fact is, after seeing your posts today, I still think this might be a good coin.

With that in mind, I'll re-iterate my offer of taking some front of house duties if it helps you out - I think I'd be pretty effective at fending off the bullshit, but I understand that you most likely want me to fuck off - that's cool too.

And, just to make things clear, I never pm'd you, I wasn't an ICO buyer (got all my coins on Yobit) and I wasn't in the top ten, not even the top twenty.

I'm soon to directly contact a small group of people that I think could be beneficial to WARP. I appreciate your availability and will let you know.

sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:02:47 PM

I'm soon to directly contact a small group of people that I think could be beneficial to WARP. I appreciate your availability and will let you know.

I won't hold my breath, but good luck.

Wink
boki15

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:16:55 PM

I was never gone, we have different understanding of beeing here, for you it's this thread and for me it's far beyond that, even if ignoring this thread, I am here.

Your double standards blame me, why do you pretend now to be happy to see me posting in this thread? You have put so much energy trying to ban me and spread lies about me, do you maybe hope that I will be the reason for an dive dip => an possibility to get low again for the next hype? I supposed you bought enough up when you pumped it, did you ever hear anything about auroracoin dev? Maybe you had a beer tonight, and as long as you are in a good mood, how much btc is left from ico and what did you use it for?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:24:37 PM

because of FUD trolls like boki15 and sussex more and more people leaving this forum.

I bet when the devs deliever this week, then nobody of this trolls will shown here ever again (like it is always).

And he will deliever.  Wink
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:31:28 PM

I was never gone, we have different understanding of beeing here, for you it's this thread and for me it's far beyond that, even if ignoring this thread, I am here.

Your double standards blame me, why do you pretend now to be happy to see me posting in this thread? You have put so much energy trying to ban me and spread lies about me, do you maybe hope that I will be the reason for an dive dip => an possibility to get low again for the next hype? I supposed you bought enough up when you pumped it, did you ever hear anything about auroracoin dev? Maybe you had a beer tonight, and as long as you are in a good mood, how much btc is left from ico and what did you use it for?

Oh mister, you are an attention whore. Do you know what that is?
How about sarcasm? Do you know that?

ICO coins were sold for almost 30 btc. This amount is for me to use in the long term development of WARP. Nobody has any business with it anymore. Read the ICO rules. But I can tell you, just because you're so nice, there are over 2/3 left. And there is still my own WARP holdings, ~25k, proudly accumulated off YoBit over time, that I will not hesitate to invest back into WARP, since it's gonna be worth more than 30 BTC in the near future.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:32:18 PM

because of FUD trolls like boki15 and sussex more and more people leaving this forum.

I bet when the devs deliever this week, then nobody of this trolls will shown here ever again (like it is always).

And he will deliever.  Wink

Mostly people fud cause they want the price to drop Wink so they can buy more for cheap
boki15

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:32:38 PM

Yes, that's warp community Smiley. I can see that Abikky complains even about accepting free coins. What would an honest person do? I think honest person would send them back and post an TXID. No, no, these people are not honest, exactly this is the funny part to watch.

BTW: @shapeshift did you ever ask me no to give my coins to someone? Did you ask me to stop giving them? Your investors did not complain and you did not complain too. How does it come that you ask admins for help in telling them bs about the issues? Did you read these unofficial rules? Do you understand them? If so, can you show me where did you show that you communicated with me about this issue Smiley. You like to talk behind someones back, life teaches everybody why this is am bad decision, maybe you will be an exclusion Smiley, just report about it instead of silencing your investors.
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:33:38 PM

ICO coins were sold for almost 30 btc. This amount is for me to use in the long term development of WARP. Nobody has any business with it anymore. Read the ICO rules. But I can tell you, just because you're so nice, there are over 2/3 left. And there is still my own WARP holdings, ~25k, proudly accumulated off YoBit over time, that I will not hesitate to invest back into WARP, since it's gonna be worth more than 30 BTC in the near future.

Shape, dont get yourself mad about them, just do your thing and all will fall into place soon Wink

When there are so much fudders i mostly buy more like i did with ethereum at 180k

Shape is there something wrong with the Windows wallet i keep getting a fatal error ?
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:40:46 PM

@Shapetwist,
Dude, keep your way. You already explained here and there that you've no times for debate or explanations of why and how.
It seems you're spending a lot of time now without posting real "something different" things and improvements. If you have not time for people who wanted to help why are you spending time for nothing, right now?
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:45:22 PM

dev gone mental?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:47:02 PM

Thank you for this answer.

And like someone said here before, dont answer anymore these trolls.

Because they trying to take over EVERY thread with pointless discussions.

Make your thing, post updates and answer questions, but i wouldnt waste my time with such paltry people.
boki15

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:47:38 PM

I would say you are young and confused by your definition of attention. Seems like your investors threated you like a wh*re in trying to control you but you were though and showed your teeths. It's not sarcasm, it's an insult that you write but I am not going to discuss about it with you, that was a job of people who raised you.

I see that you start to show your face and you do missunderstand many things, like why did people give you these 30 btc. To tell them that after you collected money it's not their business what's there investment worth? This is very new business idea, I must admit, an child would probably jump on it. Thank you for telling me instead of linking to some ?#!§$%? texts. Over 2/3 means ~??, 21 btc or 19 btc? I think 2 btc of 20 btc would be 10% and it is important if it 5% or 10% has been used, these are numbers not an opinion. I do not care if you hide it or not, blockchain does not hide anything, it's just on you if you discuss about it or not.

Now about these 25k. You say it is your own, what does it mean? Did you buy with additional funds from this 30btc fund or did you buy them with your private money? If it is your private, it is not an backup and nothing worth to the investors, as you say, it's yours not their investment. Are you hyping with that? Why don't you invest them now as long as warp is cheap Smiley (like you say) and raise it's value as you are sure that everything here is success and legit Smiley, right? I really don't get it, why do you write this as a dev??
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:48:03 PM

oh, now I understand why shapetwist keeps low-profile here.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:50:31 PM

Thank you for this answer.

And like someone said here before, dont answer anymore these trolls.

Because they trying to take over EVERY thread with pointless discussions.

Make your thing, post updates and answer questions, but i wouldnt waste my time with such paltry people.

So you're suggesting how to deal with them? Ouch be careful Shap doesn't want you or everybody here to teach him.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:54:04 PM

Now about these 25k. You say it is your own, what does it mean? Did you buy with additional funds from this 30btc fund or did you buy them with your private money?  I really don't get it, why do you write this as a dev??

Are you forbidding him at this moment, do write something, in his OWN thread to his OWN coin?

I can only laugh.

I hope he will dont answer such questions anymore.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:59:18 PM

@zebedee, since you deleted your post.

Let me tell you what it is to develop a coin like WARP.

It's about knowing and applying knowledge in diverse areas such as economics, backend and frontend development, man management, business management, marketing, and so forth.

What was happening was: I, as the creator of WARP and main force behind it, responsible for everything that was done so far, suggested ideas that put the richest guys in danger. The richest guys - who never wanted to help, instead kept pm'ing for inside info - didn't like to have their position in risk, so they dumped most of their coins.

Seems to me that all this issue was caused by a small group of people that didn't know how to read me. And the fact there were instant large dumps when slack channel was removed clearly states it.

I won't be biased, influenced by the needs of investors. My aim is to create a board of sensible people that actually do care about making a good project. If you have 50k coins but you can't even put a reasonable and clear thought straight, then I have no choice but to ignore your PM's.

You all complain about the price. I clearly fucking don't. Have you noticed who pumped the price in the first place? Yeah, that's right, the top 10 guys.

My job is to be the force behind WARP. I will continue to do so.
Expect some news in the coming days.

never deleted my post, its still there Smiley I understand you have had alot on your plate and have worked incredibly hard to get to where WARP is today. I think this thing with the Top investors is mostly in your head. I certainly never pm'd you asking for 'inside information' , cant speak for others.  No one pumped the coin to 60K plus, the price got that high because the large holders, who had faith in WARP before anyone else did , held their coins.  I know you dont give a fuck about the price but to intentionally or by anger cause the price to tank 100's% by making very dubious comments on slack and then killing it out of the blue is a very bad move.  Serious investors and institutions such as Poloniex will not take a coin seriously when there is a sole dev who is unpredictable/loose cannon. Wether you like it or not your actions have serious repercussions on the market and as such on the coin itself.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
boki15

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:04:22 PM

It's about knowing and applying knowledge in diverse areas such as economics, backend and frontend development, man management, business management, marketing, and so forth.

What was happening was: I, as the creator of WARP and main force behind it, responsible for everything that was done so far, suggested ideas that put the richest guys in danger. The richest guys - who never wanted to help, instead kept pm'ing for inside info - didn't like to have their position in risk, so they dumped most of their coins.

Seems to me that all this issue was caused by a small group of people that didn't know how to read me. And the fact there were instant large dumps when slack channel was removed clearly states it.

I won't be biased, influenced by the needs of investors. My aim is to create a board of sensible people that actually do care about making a good project. If you have 50k coins but you can't even put a reasonable and clear thought straight, then I have no choice but to ignore your PM's.

You all complain about the price. I clearly fucking don't. Have you noticed who pumped the price in the first place? Yeah, that's right, the top 10 guys.

never deleted my post, its still there Smiley I understand you have had alot on your plate and have worked incredibly hard to get to where WARP is today. I think this thing with the Top investors is mostly in your head. I certainly never pm'd you asking for 'inside information' , cant speak for others.  No one pumped the coin to 60K plus, the price got that high because the large holders, who had faith in WARP before anyone else did , held their coins.  I know you dont give a fuck about the price but to intentionally or by anger cause the price to tank 100's% by making very dubious comments on slack and then killing it out of the blue is a very bad move.  Serious investors and institutions such as Poloniex will not take a coin seriously when there is a sole dev who is unpredictable/loose cannon. Wether you like it or not your actions have serious repercussions on the market and as such on the coin itself.

Wow, what happened to you, such an turnaround in your opinion Smiley. I am now surprised Smiley, really, I am, congrats Wink
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:10:05 PM

I understand your concerns, but if you can't speak for others why do you generalize then? In fact, I have been pressured since the beginning by quite some people in private. They crossed the line just before I deleted slack: that included threats that could jeopardize WARP very heavily.

I am very open to discuss proper stuff instead of price talk. I believe that my actions and decisions - although perceived as unpredictable for some - were the best for WARP, although very hard to make. I think that is a strong sign for serious people/institutions that I am damn serious about it, and will not allow to be manipulated or get under-the-table benefits for the sake of a few individuals. I stand for my decisions and don't give a fuck about who tried to influence and bribe me.

Zebedee, I know some good people out of the slack channel feel that it was unjust. Give it time and I will gather a better version of it. Now it's pretty clear to me who had good and bad intentions. If you don't understand my position, sorry.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: