Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:34:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:50:30 PM

i dont want you to be silent. an other subject you completely miss.  

Your annoying now. You were annoying when you started coming out here and your still annoying now. you come off too stubborn. you talk non-sense (non coherent,a.k.a i dont understand half of things you say)

you think the purpose of this ANN thread is an invitation for you to keep bringing pointless and personal anecdotal problems to this thread. I can clearly see it how shapeshit must have been beyond annoyed with you in chat session.

No i don't want you to be silent. i want you to be mature and at minimum make sense of what you say here so i dont get a had age trying to understand your rage posts.  

seriously. you seemed like you were never a fan of warp. so move on. and clear this thread so i can read more on point conversations.

ps: I am not endorsing warpcoin by calling you out. so stop making it about you vs warp.

Now I laugh, thx for that. Last post I made was, hmmm, page Huh ? If you do not undrstand something, it's on you, it's not nonses.

I am surprised about your ANN description. Announce in an forum thread is for watching, just like a movie. Is it what you tried to tell?

You speak what I seemed to be? Now you talk nonsene. If you want an conversation about something not related to this, you are free to pm me.

It's not rage post Smiley, it's just true and that you do not want to see truth, it's your problem not my.

Smiley, me and warp? You guys do push any negative comment to something totaly crazy. Before you continue, then your so called honest dev should backup his words with some prove. No, you guys are not calling out by such behaviour, no not you.

Yes you want me to be silent in telling me that when someone spreads lies everybody should be silent and listen to it, worse than that, you call mature. Good luck with that and with your warp.

No mather what you say people inc. me are collecting up we go, Keep it up dev.

At least you understand the function of an forum, of course it is on you if listen or not, nobody forces you to do it, you guys seem to force everybody to leave if this person doesnt see this world in pink. There is even this ignore button that you can click if my messages do disturb you so much, please click it, you should do it for every critical voice because otherwise everybody who writes something that does not fit to your scheme, as I, I do not care about you or your investments, do whatever you want with your money and I wish you luck with in your pink world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptomass

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:53:53 PM

Oh, I had forgotten about the "ignore" button...
Does wonders when you want to get rid of trolls...
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:57:16 PM

Oh, I had forgotten about the "ignore" button...
Does wonders when you want to get rid of trolls...

LOL - I hit that "ignore" button a long time ago!

marcus1986

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 04:12:46 PM

Will be WARP added on Poloniex?  
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:23:26 PM

I personally think it's funny that this coin is still at multiple times higher than the ICO price considering that there is no functional wallet (or the few that actually talk tech here have reported unusual bugs) and postponed vpn project with no reason given (there was a release date, right? why nothing since?).

absolutely nothing justify the current inflated prices right now, in that over-saturated world of open-source crypto code copycats, called alts.

just sharing my thoughts here, but for those buying at that current price, you are really either insane,emotional or you are taking non-calculated investment risk considering some basics like dev anon, dev temper, total lack of technical contribution from those posting here and/or valuable members (what "community"?), etc...

few ppl will get burn hard here  Sad
open your eyes. this will drop hard, at what speed, that I don't know.
but it's inevitable. I know it's debbie downer, but with many years around here, I've seen this pattern repeating multiple times.
traders & believers : time to re-evaluate your positions
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:25:32 PM

boki15 , you have been asked politely by the OP to leave this thread yet you persist to troll & attempt to dominate the thread. This is completely against BCT rules and if/when enough people report your posts (hint hint) for trolling/off topic/refusing to leave you will get banned probably permanently.  You say you hold no WARP & dont care about it so why dont you just do something better with your time!!??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:28:11 PM

I personally think it's funny that this coin is still at multiple times higher than the ICO price considering that there is no functional wallet (or the few that actually talk tech here have reported unusual bugs) and postponed vpn project with no reason given (there was a release date, right? why nothing since?).

What are you on about? Their are fully functional wallets for all platforms. Its the wallet with integrated VPN that may have some bugs which is fully expected as its still in development.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
antho281

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:33:10 PM

Have you tried the VPN wallet or just FUDing?

It works well actually, seems like there's a permission issue, but if you run it with sudo (on Ubuntu), everything works totally fine. I've been using it for some times now.

Have you even follow the guide I published about it?
boki15

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:43:48 PM

@Zebedee23
I do not owe you in no way any info about my coin holdings. You say I want to dominate, no, it is again wrong. If you read, you clearly see where dev stopped answering your friends started insulting, where I did answer very polite to such insults. It is against this forum rules to do what your dev has done and what others try to do with me Smiley, but I have never discussed about it. All my questions are about warp and connected to it. Your dev did not reply over pm neither on slack, he decided its easier ot ban instead to explain. The same happened shortly with slack, how to communicate then Huh Smiley Huh. My questions were brought up in this thread but dev decided again to ignore, more than that, to accuse. Then you guys turned for help to the admin saying these lies that I break rules with an giveaway thread. This thread was never marked as giveaway and neither your dev or anybody else complained about it. Your dev complained about people accepting them. Well, it was X000 coins that were redistributed where this word was used. Shortly after your dev wanted other holders to sell for redistribution and forces something again by closing slack. Not to mention critical points like his false accusations and instignation of other holders on other channels (like ex slack) to continue pushing his failures which all of you seem to do.

I do not break any rules with an question and it is not fudding, nor trolling, if your dev does not provide any info, then it's all FUD.

Why don't you ignore me too if I fudding? Please do it, I asked my questions, you guys come with 1000 insults and an suggestion for a suicide (by joke or not, what has it to do with warp)?? That means, if you request to ban me, please ban yourself first.
antho281

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:45:22 PM

@Boki15
I'm not the dev, but what are your question sir?
boki15

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:51:42 PM

@Antho
Hello, you can read it up from page 20-40 and then the rest. May I ask you how can you reply to my questions if you probably do not have anything to do with them, as @shashift in person is the one who had to do with it. I tried to talk to him many times NP but he was only ignorant. Now, how can you help? Are you part of warp team?
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 05:53:15 PM

For every one of you on here that talks about technology and community is what keeps a coin alive, there are 20 people on exchanges that are only driven by price and profit. While ever there is a profit in this coin people will buy. Once the profit is gone the holders will be gone. There are still a few old coins with a decent community where profit is not the driving force, but they are few and far between, This coin will not be one of them, once the profit, or potential profit, has gone so will most of you. Don't baghold too long. This coin probably still has some profit left to extract but once the slide comes it will come quick.

Oh and i am not slagging this coin off. What i said is true in 95% of coins, it's just the way crypto works. This coin has made great strides and made people. including myself, good profit but don't for 1 minute think this coin is any different from the thousands of other coins before. Take your profit and move on to the next money maker.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 06:41:23 PM

Price of WARP is shooting up at Bittrex.

The last time I saw this happen was RADIUM, just 12 hours before it was added to PoloniEx, like someone was having inside info.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:43:05 PM

The last time I saw this happen was RADIUM, just 12 hours before it was added to PoloniEx, like someone was having inside info.

LOL  Grin Grin   Nice trap!
kbhutto

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:43:43 PM

ATM there are only 66382 WARPs for sale on trex.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:44:29 PM

Just little 1.2 BTC pump. That failed since it not get more people with it.

galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 12:25:34 AM

Congratz everyone!

It looks like it's really picking up. Really stoked about what's coming from this team!!

mephoria
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 01:54:06 AM

Congratz everyone!

It looks like it's really picking up. Really stoked about what's coming from this team!!

mephoria

Awesome.  Me to.  WARP  will succeed.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 07:25:35 AM

boki15  , you have been asked to leave so please stop breaking Bitcointalk rules and posting on this thread trying to dominate it by post after post of irrelevant drivel.

We need to start a poll to vote to ban @boki15 I'm getting tired of him to.  I usually stay out of these type of things, but this garbage is getting out of control.

If a person is posting things you don't like then the thing to do is report those to the moderators. If they deem it worthy of a deletion then they will do so.

Going about this like y'all are currently doing is only harming the image of the coin as it sends a message that all aren't welcome here, only those y'all deem fit are. Regardless of what the guy may have done to offend y'all this isn't the right way to go about it.
Pito001

Activity: 301

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:39:39 AM

Not sure what all the fuss is about. All I see him posting "This user is currently ignored." over and over again.  Cheesy Cheesy Quite boring really

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: