Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
wayla

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Wayla is sometimes a man!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:54:06 PM

Will investigate when have a chance.
Looks good.

And sometimes a woMAN.................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:20:23 PM

waiting eagerly. All of us. Dev, do you have any update? Price is going down and only here it is stable. Otherwise there was no stability found in past days
That may be true, but, instability is a great time for scalp trading Wink which helps to build a nice WARP bag for the release of an update when everyone scrambles to buy back in Wink
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 09:18:24 PM

well now down to 13k many dumping and giving up on it from what i hear im holding but not sure what to do at this point the air is stale

Maxikosw

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:18:47 PM

Dont worry there will be update when is something to update. Usually there is no update on weekend on anycoin.

If you dont know it yet. This is new coin. Its not gonna pump up to someting like 100k at one week and then dump. Give it time...

kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 03:03:48 AM

Dump dump dump!!!

bigs21024

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:11:00 AM

Dont worry there will be update when is something to update. Usually there is no update on weekend on anycoin.

If you dont know it yet. This is new coin. Its not gonna pump up to someting like 100k at one week and then dump. Give it time...
yes I understand all that thanks. Just seeing where this was with the community it had to now big change. I been with warp since the beginning. Had the best community I have ever seen in alts. In fact I still keep in touch with some of the real OG'S they are great people

gannon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:08:35 PM

I dowloaded the wallet again a still not syncing. Any reason for this?

Thanks
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:10:14 PM

I dowloaded the wallet again a still not syncing. Any reason for this?

Thanks
Try adding some nodes:
(Add to warp.conf)
addnode=109.235.71.102
addnode=104.255.33.99
addnode=23.227.190.202
addnode=24.48.120.173
addnode=70.83.227.32

Salute

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
bigs21024

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:24:42 PM

Just wanted to say sorry about my negative words. Warp is a great coin I have just had some stress lately and took my frustrations out here I guess not like me. Warp will rise again!

boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:38:58 PM

Just wanted to say sorry about my negative words. Warp is a great coin I have just had some stress lately and took my frustrations out here I guess not like me. Warp will rise again!

I am amazed to what bitcointalk turned, discussion about blockchain technology Smiley. Maybe I cathced the moment when you are in an good mood, I would prefer an joke to spread some good vibes.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:09:43 AM

no worries @bigs21024 - this is such a young promising coin!  @shapetwist is taking his time to make sure all is ok for community consumption.  He is working on the wallets, vpn, Warpcard, and multipool mining to name a few.  We just need some patience.  It is easy to be so demanding and everything mission critical in crypto.  Remember these are projects single individuals take on.  We can all wait patiently for everything to come to fruition.  Wink 

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:36:06 AM

no worries @bigs21024 - this is such a young promising coin!  @shapetwist is taking his time to make sure all is ok for community consumption.  He is working on the wallets, vpn, Warpcard, and multipool mining to name a few.  We just need some patience.  It is easy to be so demanding and everything mission critical in crypto.  Remember these are projects single individuals take on.  We can all wait patiently for everything to come to fruition.  Wink 

It is inevitable that every coin faces huge dumping from greedy dumpers/ daily traders. We all hope warp will rise again. BTW when do you expect some update from dev?
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 10:48:03 AM

It is inevitable that every coin faces huge dumping from greedy dumpers/ daily traders. We all hope warp will rise again. BTW when do you expect some update from dev?

I don't expect an update.  I just read the forum daily to see if there was an update.  Grin

galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:03:33 PM

no worries @bigs21024 - this is such a young promising coin!  @shapetwist is taking his time to make sure all is ok for community consumption.  He is working on the wallets, vpn, Warpcard, and multipool mining to name a few.  We just need some patience.  It is easy to be so demanding and everything mission critical in crypto.  Remember these are projects single individuals take on.  We can all wait patiently for everything to come to fruition.  Wink  

I don't expect an update.  I just read the forum daily to see if there was an update.  Grin

Well said pokeytex, my thoughts exactly!

mephoria
Bitcondor

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:08:25 AM

Hi, I've been following this coin since the first week and I just wanted to suggest to the dev to ignore everything going on in this thread and continue the great work you're doing. Bitcointalk threads seem to be an unfortunate formality and are usually a complete cesspool which is why I try to avoid this place as much as possible, this one has become no different seeing as the same children who run around this forum creating fear and doubt and getting in the way of good projects have shown up here. This is a good coin to stake and once development is finished I'm sure the project will be a great success and will offer many unique features. I agree there are no needs for updates unless there's actually something worth updating and all these people pressuring for updates are just trying to profit from your work while contributing nothing to the community. In wallet VPN services is no easy task so of course it will take time, the price of this coin is completely irrelevant right now and everyone dumping their coins are just sour they couldn't make a nice hefty profit within a month of the first release. Essentially all these people want to do is get a glowing update from the dev, price will rise, they'll dump their coins, they'll come back and say things like "well the update won't actually be or x amount of time" or "Dev hasn't been online in 12 minutes, omg", then price goes down and they buy back, rinse and repeat at the expense of the devs sanity. So keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the brigade of spammers who don't actually care where the project is going just when they can dump their coins for the most profit. Projects of the quality are rare in crypto as most coins are just a clone of something else that's dead on arrival, so I encourage you to take your time and make sure everything is done well and not fast, good luck.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:30:28 AM

Hi, I've been following this coin since the first week and I just wanted to suggest to the dev to ignore everything going on in this thread and continue the great work you're doing. Bitcointalk threads seem to be an unfortunate formality and are usually a complete cesspool which is why I try to avoid this place as much as possible, this one has become no different seeing as the same children who run around this forum creating fear and doubt and getting in the way of good projects have shown up here. This is a good coin to stake and once development is finished I'm sure the project will be a great success and will offer many unique features. I agree there are no needs for updates unless there's actually something worth updating and all these people pressuring for updates are just trying to profit from your work while contributing nothing to the community. In wallet VPN services is no easy task so of course it will take time, the price of this coin is completely irrelevant right now and everyone dumping their coins are just sour they couldn't make a nice hefty profit within a month of the first release. Essentially all these people want to do is get a glowing update from the dev, price will rise, they'll dump their coins, they'll come back and say things like "well the update won't actually be or x amount of time" or "Dev hasn't been online in 12 minutes, omg", then price goes down and they buy back, rinse and repeat at the expense of the devs sanity. So keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the brigade of spammers who don't actually care where the project is going just when they can dump their coins for the most profit. Projects of the quality are rare in crypto as most coins are just a clone of something else that's dead on arrival, so I encourage you to take your time and make sure everything is done well and not fast, good luck.

Strange coincidence.
You come from nowhere and were registered the 4th of Auguste 2015, 3 days after the dev.
Interesting how newbie here have a lot of XP in crypto but doesn't use their main user profile.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:20:43 PM

I have friend that has been in crypto more time that me and all of them does not have even btctalk account.
Some people just read alot more that write. Like i use to do.

Why there is always some conspiracy going on ?
If you need some aluminum foil i have some to share. Smiley

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:42:46 PM

Seems some people born with by born knowledge of crypto from mother's womb
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:46:38 PM

I have friend that has been in crypto more time that me and all of them does not have even btctalk account.
Some people just read alot more that write. Like i use to do.

Why there is always some conspiracy going on ?
If you need some aluminum foil i have some to share. Smiley

99% of Alternative Crypto is a conspiracy. Where have you been?

DELETED
Bitcondor

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:12:34 PM

Strange coincidence.
You come from nowhere and were registered the 4th of Auguste 2015, 3 days after the dev.
Interesting how newbie here have a lot of XP in crypto but doesn't use their main user profile.

Perfect example right here ladies and gentlemen, what a joke. There must be thousands of people on this forum and because I made an account close to when the dev made an account we must be the same person, are you serious? This is my main and only account because I rarely if ever want to come here. Your account however is "senior" and what do you have to show for it? Lets have a look at your post history, see what gems we can find.

Comments from this thread alone:

"That's just crazy how he can react. It prouves once again how much he's not made for marketing and communication.
Perhaps a good dev but definitely not for the rest."

"Nope.
Because here and elsewhere the dev don't want an active community. Just count on u."

"children who are fighting for dinner.
Nothing else because the dev is not a "fan" of explanations and updates."

"So you're suggesting how to deal with them? Ouch be careful Shap doesn't want you or everybody here to teach him."

"when the coin will hit the 2/3$ you'll feel poor anymore."

"Wow big moves on Yobit 20+ btc volume nice !
43 btc volume for Yobit and Bittrex. Well done guys!"

So the dev is great when things are going great and when he makes some decisions you don't agree with or the price drops you turn on him. It's clear you are only concerned with the price of the coin and want the dev to produce a product as soon as possible or else you'll throw a hissy fit. I wonder why he doesn't want to come on here every day and chat with you lovely individuals.. probably the same reason other devs have chosen to open their own forums instead of having to deal with this nonsense.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: