Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:33:16 PM

WARP was and is a good project. We created a great community and that's the main reason that I am back. I don't like to disappoint, but there were things out of my reach that made me silent for a while. That is being taken care of and I can focus again.

Whether you like it or not, this is a dangerous place, the crypto world. There are people out there that might get angry when they sell too soon or when their hacking attempts fail. Which can bring things on to a personal level and threaten security of our own funds and our own safety. In the best interest of preserving it, I have made the choice of laying low until I figured how to deal with such threats.

This is my first and only coin, and for that I have to say I am sorry I was not prepared and even unaware of the things that can happen when you expose yourself in this world of crypto. I was doxxed and threatened. So I bailed.

This is not the announcement I was thinking about, I'll come back to that later, but an opportunity to justify my absence. Many of you that came out losing of this event will say that I'm only back to make more cash. Which I can understand if you only know some facts. Yet, I made no profit from this project, and the halt only made me lose more money, hiring people to help me get out of this trouble.

This is now slightly part of the past - some things still left untied, but I decided to come back to finish what I started.

I want to close down this thread again and start a new moderated one, with a detailed project roadmap and essential bulletpoints on how to move on. One thing is for sure, I will not do it all by myself. I understand the community is dubious about my behavior, and my inability to explain further will not help. So I need people with me that can run WARP too in my absence.

Feel free to ask questions, yet keep in mind that are things I cannot talk about. I will give another update soon. Thanks.

You were funded by other people who trusted your project, you closed the thread and you are now coming here saying: "Hey, I'm back"? Not to mention suspicions volume some days before you opened the thread again? And someone threatened you? You have exposed yourself? Come on... I would admit that I bought some coins (not from the ICO), but that is not the reason for writing my comment. The reason is that your post is like from a 15-year old child.

I'm not saying that you are scammer, but... https://twitter.com/FAILCommunity/status/765554377599881216

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:37:51 PM

Not to mention suspicions volume some days before you opened the thread again?

Not true. I have tweeted before any market movement to prove I didn't buy anything before hand. So just don't lie.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
Rando

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:42:57 PM

I'm waiting for the announcment and the new thread.
Good luck.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:47:50 PM

Not to mention suspicions volume some days before you opened the thread again?

Not true. I have tweeted before any market movement to prove I didn't buy anything before hand. So just don't lie.

Don't lie? Grow up? Cheesy

You think your tweets are proving you are not involved in the previous market speculation? And you said you left this forum, but u have like 4 tweets since March:

Don't call me a liar or asking me to grow up, because:

1. You only proved that you can get "frustrated" and disappear.
2. I'm not the one who took 30 BTC from the people.
3. I'm 35-years old and I haven't lied to anybody on this forum or anywhere else in cryptoworld.

Better skip my opinion and move further as you wish. I don't care!

Cheers,
Spartak

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:53:02 PM

You really FAIL, don't you?

Anthony from Mineum was a WARP supporter and took care of our twitter. I took over on the 12th of August:

First tweet at 18:05 12 Aug:

First market movement at 18:22, sicarious on twitter confirmed it was him:

Got it?

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 02:58:51 PM

You really FAIL, don't you?

Anthony from Mineum was a WARP supporter and took care of our twitter. I took over on the 12th of August:

First tweet at 18:05 12 Aug:

First market movement at 18:22, sicarious on twitter confirmed it was him:

Got it?

No, bro, you are the one who FAIL. Where is that announced? Why should I (or anybody else) knows who Anthony is and who is taking care of your OFFICIAL account? I think you're not 15, you're are most likely 12 years old.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:02:45 PM

It's right there in front of you. If you want popcorn for your FAIL bullshit and not want to see the real thing, that's up to you.

I'm not gonna argue further.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 03:08:54 PM

It's right there in front of you. If you want popcorn for your FAIL bullshit and not want to see the real thing, that's up to you.

I'm not gonna argue further.

My FAIL bullshit is with 12 members around the world and 6 of them with revealed identity. We haven't take a single cent from the community (well, until today, when we received like $3 donation for our block explorer). Its my picture and name in front of you, not your bullshit screenshots. You'd better don't argue further, because you'll receive some red flags.

P.S. My first post in the thread was with some valid arguments yet you decided to attack me. That's a very wrong approach, buddy. And like I already said: FAREWELL!

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:12:19 PM

Nice, another troll gone.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

Troll?! How am I trolling, since you disappeared and now you are coming back with doubtful explanations? I am trolling, because it raised some concerns (given the market movement) and I'm trying to clear things out? Did I called your project "bullshit"? I expect your apology by tomorrow morning (its currently 6:15 pm in here) or you are going to "win" a thread in the Scam accusations section + some nice red flags in your trust. I have enough material to raise some concerns in people.

Enough said! 

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:28:38 PM

Do whatever you want. Now you are threatening.

I have explained the market movement to which you decided to ignore. So do whatever you want. You don't have a case. You expect me to apologize? Hah, for what, your inability to read? Jesus man, you people are butthurt.

Not gonna give you any more attention. Have a good one.

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:41:40 PM

what happened to WARP ? We bought a lot of WARPs, sold at great loss... tried to contact with DEV and other WARP people and failed. So you are here again and will disappear again ?? No way !!!
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:46:44 PM

I have explained the market movement to which you decided to ignore. So do whatever you want. You don't have a case. You expect me to apologize? Hah, for what, your inability to read? Jesus man, you people are butthurt.

Not gonna give you any more attention. Have a good one.
Don't expect kindness and open arms, when you bailed on people that invested in your ability to deliver. You can't get away from that.

DELETED
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

No, I'm promising and you should count on that. Calling honest people trolls with bullshit projects kinda hurts you know? You'll get what you deserve.

You expect me to apologize? Hah, for what, your inability to read? Jesus man, you people are butthurt.

Inability to read WHAT?! Can someone else read our "discussion" and tell this guy that he's acting like a child?

What a douche...

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:01:45 PM

Don't expect kindness and open arms, when you bailed on people that invested in your ability to deliver. You can't get away from that.

That's the main problem. Am I expected to be judged on other people's disability? When investing this soon, you can't call it a secure investment. You have to call it a bet. And to all people gambling, that didn't know when to get out despite the warnings, I should not be judged upon. Anyone that has lost with WARP either didn't follow the story straight or was just too incompetent to make any profit. The coin has continuously stayed above ICO price for all my activity, and has reached an incredible ATH. If you lost money with it, I am sorry, but one: someone has to lose in order for others to make, and two: it's no-one's fault than yours.

Trying to tag me with your failures will do you no good. You may believe I have mislead you, but go back and read the whole thing. What would you do if your own personal safety was compromised? Continue to feed the bagholders? I was as honest as publicly possible and my decision to lay low might have saved the coin for total oblivion. I got my personal safety back, and got to express myself again to the public.

Instead of crying out loud and accuse me when you clearly don't know half the story, just try to get it right this time with your investments. Remember, it is not me that controls what you buy or sell. Whatever you did, you did on your own.

On my end, what can happen is very simple. Get the project on the road again, gather interested people, build the sister coin's equivalent of cash, reward WARP holders with the equivalent of gold.

Further than that, no, I don't expect to be received with open arms for that I know what the level of expectation is around here. I will though, continue to be smart about my own personal safety and the likes of my community.

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:18:39 PM

That has to be the biggest crock of shit ever. Personal safety was compromised, but you got it back? After being doxxed? How in the hell? Did you join the witness protection program?

I was fortunate to not lose out, but you bailed, every other successful coin has the same issues. FUD non stop, especially when it is doing well. EVERYONE knows that shit. Disappearing for 6 months only to resume where you left off is total BS no matter how you slice it.

DELETED
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:24:37 PM

That has to be the biggest crock of shit ever. Personal safety was compromised, but you got it back? After being doxxed? How in the hell? Did you join the witness protection program?

I was fortunate to not lose out, but you bailed, every other successful coin has the same issues. FUD non stop, especially when it is doing well. EVERYONE knows that shit. Disappearing for 6 months only to resume where you left off is total BS no matter how you slice it.

Due to legal matters I can't lay down specifics. And for the same matters I got that personal safety back. Isn't it that obvious? Whoever was harassing me is no longer.

If you think it's bullshit and that's final, fine, go. I'm still focused.

malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:58:48 PM

What is new in WARP ? Why the price is going high ? Do not you think you should make clear announcement? 
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:09:21 PM

Troll?! How am I trolling, since you disappeared and now you are coming back with doubtful explanations? I am trolling, because it raised some concerns (given the market movement) and I'm trying to clear things out? Did I called your project "bullshit"? I expect your apology by tomorrow morning (its currently 6:15 pm in here) or you are going to "win" a thread in the Scam accusations section + some nice red flags in your trust. I have enough material to raise some concerns in people.

Enough said! 

Why don't you give him a break Spartak...!your not innocent...

I was the one buying this up and might have had something to do with this small increase in price.

Let Shapetwist work! No scam here imho

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:14:53 PM

No, I'm promising and you should count on that. Calling honest people trolls with bullshit projects kinda hurts you know? You'll get what you deserve.

You expect me to apologize? Hah, for what, your inability to read? Jesus man, you people are butthurt.

Inability to read WHAT?! Can someone else read our "discussion" and tell this guy that he's acting like a child?

What a douche...

Gotta be honest Spartak...we have had dealing before and you came across like a self righteous toolbag... Smiley

Everyone has an agenda...be about yours

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: