Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:33:52 PM

He will not update untill there is something seriously worth sharing he has collected a big bag of coins to pump.

FTFY.

Shape was here again 30 minutes ago, but still hasn't thought to post something to ease his investors minds. He can see the doubts and he still chooses to remain silent.

Why?
Because the panic causes sales, which allows for better distribution... everything is playing out as it should

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sussex

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:37:03 PM

Because the panic causes sales, which allows for better distribution... everything is playing out as it should

So, you agree that he is using his insider knowledge to manipulate the market to the cost of some of his investors?

Great.
pao_de_lo
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 04:38:52 PM

fear

panic

medo

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
pao_de_lo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 04:40:53 PM

panic sell

Angry

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:41:08 PM

So, you agree that he is using his insider knowledge to manipulate the market to the cost of some of his investors?

Great.

He is manipulating because he dont wrote something when he went online today? WTF

btw. i knew some devs (also with million marketcaps) that are buying her own coins.  Wink

Maybe he is also buying.
sussex

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:42:38 PM

Maybe he is also buying.

Of course he fucking is, that's my point.... you really don't get it, do you?
l8nit3
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:45:17 PM

Great.
insider knowledge?? its been stated here multiple times that greater distibution at a low price is what was desired, we all have the same knowledge, just takes some research (which you should do for any coin you invest in). This has been designated a 'long hold' since the beginning, with wonderful (yet attainable) features being released along the way.

Has crypto truly gotten to the point where ALL white-paper developements must be complete before ever releasing a coin? is that the only way investors will be happy? and if so, dont you see that would make coin creation no different then fiat with control and production in the hands of only those who can afford a massive development buy in?

Just my two cents, Im not the dev, I'm not a professional trader, I simply like what I see here. And since the dev contacted me personally to work out issues I had with testing the linux vpn release, I'm inclined to stick around and give the guy the benefit of the doubt (btw only doubt i see, is the FUD being put here)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:45:45 PM

@ TraderBill, lol you are not very smart  Wink

The ico price that people pay was 2736 satoshi,

the price went then to over 60.000 satoshi = 22 times higher.

and the price is now @ 19.000 sat.

So, what are you wanna say with that gif?  Roll Eyes
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:46:39 PM

I haven't bought 1 WARP since more than a week ago.

Updates will come when I feel they are necessary. You will not control my own actions.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:47:15 PM

Maybe he is also buying.

Of course he fucking is, that's my point.... you really don't get it, do you?

Like for example, the sys devs,
they dont write anything, because they are also buying his own coin, the devs wrote in on slack.  Wink
sussex

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:47:30 PM

You will not control my own actions.

Hmmm, I coming down on the side of flaky.

Hope it works out for you.... I'm out.
l8nit3
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

Updates will come when I feel they are necessary. You will not control my own actions.
Well said shapetwist, and I dont see any issue if you had been buying multiple BTC worth.... it is your coin, the BTC would be outta your pocket, so you can join the ride the rest of us are enjoying Smiley
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:48:33 PM

Woohooo.....

Bye bye sussex.

Maybe you will write something, when we hit 300k satoshi.  Wink

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:49:46 PM

Woohooo.....

Great. Goodbye.

pao_de_lo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 04:54:03 PM

40+ BTC

Fear

Shocked

-- HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
-- -- [SUCCESS
RAISE
.US$18mil+.]
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:55:30 PM

I know you people are used to fishy stuff around here. I am not like that. I've seen implying that I deleted slack to cause panic in order to buy WARP cheaper. Seriously? If I wanted WARP cheap, I would have bought from the crowdsale, and I didn't.

Slack was deleted in sudden fury, yes that is correct, because I saw a growing concern with top holders trying to control my own actions and decisions. I won't make the rich richer, I won't decide for their benefit. And the way they have been contributing to WARP has been close to zero.

I'm not gonna play with them anymore, no matter what they think. I am here for WARP, not for traders/speculators. There is a gigantic room for growing. 10 people are not gonna stop that.

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:59:16 PM

I know you people are used to fishy stuff around here. I am not like that. I've seen implying that I deleted slack to cause panic in order to buy WARP cheaper. Seriously? If I wanted WARP cheap, I would have bought from the crowdsale, and I didn't.

Slack was deleted in sudden fury, yes that is correct, because I saw a growing concern with top holders trying to controls my own actions and decisions. I won't make the rich richer, I won't decide for their benefit. And the way they have been contributing to WARP has been close to zero.

I'm not gonna play with them anymore, no matter what they think. I am here for WARP, not for traders/speculators. There is a gigantic room for growing. 10 people are not gonna stop that.

good points.
keep it up
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494.msg13995921#msg13995921 Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sussex

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:06:17 PM

Slack was deleted in sudden fury, yes that is correct, because I saw a growing concern with top holders trying to controls my own actions and decisions. I won't make the rich richer, I won't decide for their benefit. And the way they have been contributing to WARP has been close to zero.

Sorry to come back, but... in an attempt to calm troubled waters.

You could have explained this days ago, when the speculation first started.

As for people not contributing, I myself tried to. I had a (possibly stupid) idea about using sortation as a way to run the coin and I made this suggestion in direct response to your plea for more discussion. It was ignored.

Then, when it started to be mooted that you didn't like dealing with the slack and the forum here, I offered to help. Again, it was ignored.

You can't really accuse people of not contributing when you, yourself are not contributing to the discussion.

As you say, people are used to fishy stuff around here, so why did you knowingly let it get out of hand? It needn't be this complicated.

Anyway, I genuinely wish you luck with your coin and I would be very pleased to see you hit a huge market cap.

sussex
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:08:27 PM

Thanks for the good work and the desicion to be your own master, not like it was at cloakcoin or other coins.

When the things are coming, than polo will add us automaticly imo, and then we will see the real room of growing.
darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:10:02 PM

Slack was deleted in sudden fury, yes that is correct, because I saw a growing concern with top holders trying to control my own actions and decisions. I won't make the rich richer, I won't decide for their benefit. And the way they have been contributing to WARP has been close to zero.

Be honest! Just do it what you do!  Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: