Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:12:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:16:15 PM

looks like everybody here harvests what he/she sows, nobody is excluded Smiley.

@shapetwist
I am not staying here longer here, if you feel unconfortable answering in public you can write me an pm too. Of course there is always another option that you seem to prefer more, Smiley ignorance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:37:40 PM

I Thought i might like this coin then i found out kindergarden was 10 years ago for me.

Dev just show them by progress not by words, soon a new update right Wink
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:52:08 PM

@zebedee, since you deleted your post.

Let me tell you what it is to develop a coin like WARP.

It's about knowing and applying knowledge in diverse areas such as economics, backend and frontend development, man management, business management, marketing, and so forth.

What was happening was: I, as the creator of WARP and main force behind it, responsible for everything that was done so far, suggested ideas that put the richest guys in danger. The richest guys - who never wanted to help, instead kept pm'ing for inside info - didn't like to have their position in risk, so they dumped most of their coins.

Seems to me that all this issue was caused by a small group of people that didn't know how to read me. And the fact there were instant large dumps when slack channel was removed clearly states it.

I won't be biased, influenced by the needs of investors. My aim is to create a board of sensible people that actually do care about making a good project. If you have 50k coins but you can't even put a reasonable and clear thought straight, then I have no choice but to ignore your PM's.

You all complain about the price. I clearly fucking don't. Have you noticed who pumped the price in the first place? Yeah, that's right, the top 10 guys.

My job is to be the force behind WARP. I will continue to do so.
Expect some news in the coming days.

never deleted my post, its still there Smiley I understand you have had alot on your plate and have worked incredibly hard to get to where WARP is today. I think this thing with the Top investors is mostly in your head. I certainly never pm'd you asking for 'inside information' , cant speak for others.  No one pumped the coin to 60K plus, the price got that high because the large holders, who had faith in WARP before anyone else did , held their coins.  I know you dont give a fuck about the price but to intentionally or by anger cause the price to tank 100's% by making very dubious comments on slack and then killing it out of the blue is a very bad move.  Serious investors and institutions such as Poloniex will not take a coin seriously when there is a sole dev who is unpredictable/loose cannon. Wether you like it or not your actions have serious repercussions on the market and as such on the coin itself.

I understand your concerns, but if you can't speak for others why do you generalize then? In fact, I have been pressured since the beginning by quite some people in private. They crossed the line just before I deleted slack: that included threats that could jeopardize WARP very heavily.

I am very open to discuss proper stuff instead of price talk. I believe that my actions and decisions - although perceived as unpredictable for some - were the best for WARP, although very hard to make. I think that is a strong sign for serious people/institutions that I am damn serious about it, and will not allow to be manipulated or get under-the-table benefits for the sake of a few individuals. I stand for my decisions and don't give a fuck about who tried to influence and bribe me.

Zebedee, I know some good people out of the slack channel feel that it was unjust. Give it time and I will gather a better version of it. Now it's pretty clear to me who had good and bad intentions. If you don't understand my position, sorry.

@shapetwist - ok - first I am glad you are back.  I was freaked out the other day when slack went dark as that was my main channel for all things WARP!  Smiley - I wasn't aware of the pressure you were getting on the other end and now it all makes sense of your frustration.  I did as I said in BTC talk and distributed 5000 of my coins to get better distribution.  I hope that helps a little and I in no way ever was meaning to appear greedy if you meant me at all.  I am happy with my holding now and will continue to support WARP.

develop7

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:56:58 PM

Been watching this conversation, and it just makes me sad. Here is a coin with real potential, and not just potential to make people rich. Something that could really bring crypto to the masses. And look what happens, the dev posts it on bitcointalk, and what does he get? Cancer. That's what happens here, good coins come to get killed by profit mongering idiots. Let the dev actually work on the coin and not have to check in every minute to keep the FUD under control.
shillWOW

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:18:09 PM

dev is gone, he hasn't been seen online for a week. just another PnD clone coin, RIP WARP.
antho281

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:18:49 PM

dev is gone, he hasn't been seen online for a week. just another PnD clone coin, RIP WARP.

He replied an hour ago man...
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:21:40 PM

Been watching this conversation, and it just makes me sad. Here is a coin with real potential, and not just potential to make people rich. Something that could really bring crypto to the masses. And look what happens, the dev posts it on bitcointalk, and what does he get? Cancer. That's what happens here, good coins come to get killed by profit mongering idiots. Let the dev actually work on the coin and not have to check in every minute to keep the FUD under control.

Well said.   Let him work. All you cancer people fuck of and let this coin do its thing. 

Thanks to both of you.
I see that you understand my points and what is most important for WARP.
Any time I have to deal with low level discussion is a waste of time. WARP requires a shit-ton of work to get to where I believe it can be. If people prefer soap-operas they are encouraged to go somewhere else.
Interpret it as you wish, but my decisions are what they are: strong.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:26:36 PM

#1 wallet on trex jumped from 47K to 60K WARPs!!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:32:45 PM

And i know why, because this nice piece of a masterwork will have soon a million dollar market cap  Smiley

My wallet is also rising.  Grin
kbhutto

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:34:31 PM

And i know why, because this nice piece of a masterwork will have soon a million dollar market cap  Smiley

My wallet is also rising.  Grin

WARP was very attractive at 13K.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:11:57 PM

I think this will be big coin since fudder wolfpack arrives to the thread.

What i can comment to the dev communication. I think he is doing it the right way.

It´s not his job to shoot down every fudder and comment every question only the important ones.

Its funny how people keep posting those port theories how developer is manipulatin market with not posting anything.

But its just that fudders game and i hope people not take that seriously. Atleas i´m not giving people cheap coins as reward for fudding...

shillWOW

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:59:02 PM

why is dev here responding to questions and fudders? shouldn't he be busy coding? he has been dumping his premine this entire time and hyping up his vaporware. expecting to see price below ICO within a month.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:04:41 PM

why is dev here responding to questions and fudders? shouldn't he be busy coding? he has been dumping his premine this entire time and hyping up his vaporware. expecting to see price below ICO within a month.

Btw there is no premine to dump...

develop7

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:06:50 PM

Whoa! Check this out! Newbie account, trying to fud, I think we found a perfect example of a malignant tumor!
boki15

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 11:25:18 PM

Well said.   Let him work. All you cancer people fuck of and let this coin do its thing. 

I would say everybody did exactly this Smiley until dev took some mushrooms to play canon fodder. So, you know what's going on here and you are really the one who knows people around Smiley? This thread is really amusing, let's wait until 100k price, no, this coin will beat btc, correct? I think I've heared it already sometime around sept. 2014, was very profitable scam program with a bunch of people like you telling others to be silent and believe in every story that someone writes Smiley. I suppose everybody needs to go through this altcoin school.
boki15

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:11:03 AM

I would say everybody did exactly this Smiley until dev took some mushrooms to play canon fodder. So, you know what's going on here and you are really the one who knows people around Smiley? This thread is really amusing, let's wait until 100k price, no, this coin will beat btc, correct? I think I've heared it already sometime around sept. 2014, was very profitable scam program with a bunch of people like you telling others to be silent and believe in every story that someone writes Smiley. I suppose everybody needs to go through this altcoin school.

WTF does that even mean? You should try making SENSE dumbass.

Ok, I'll try: go to school and learn these 3 things after each other:

1. To read
2. To write
3. To argument
4. To follow an conversation

Then you might come back with some politer request than "dumdbass" Smiley. It means this is an P&D coin.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:12:57 AM

boki. so why do you keep coming back here if you scratched it as a pump and dump.

you made you point. long ago. yet here you are. thus, you must be the pumper and the dumper , by your logic.
boki15

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:20:01 AM

boki. so why do you keep coming back here if you scratched it as a pump and dump.

you made you point. long ago. yet here you are. thus, you must be the pumper and the dumper , by your logic.

Am I not allowed to share my opinion. No? Even not if this dev never replied to any points that he accuses me in and then this wining thing, no, you would like me to be silent about that right? You do not feel that this was an warning for some, now another fiasco then an pump follows ....  . Where are his replies to my questions? I must say, today he replied and I really got a feeling he is happy to see me around in hope, guess why Smiley. Could you explain me the reason for an announcement in an discussion forum and then this dev running crazy and doing weird stuff around. You get mad cause I looked over and commented Smiley, guys, maybe you missed the place, maybe you should move to some other forum where people do not ask and come only to say thanks, how about that?
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 08:21:51 AM

Warp will be back to 60k in less then 3 days "mark my words"
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:36:31 AM

People seem to forget that price is the balancing factor, the lagging indicator and the result of upstream work. It is based on supply and demand and general sentiment. Price must therefore never be the starting point of any coin and all this price talk is just the wrong way around. Start at the coin, wallet, community etc. and price will follow naturally. Do not let price force upstream activities as this will just rek it.

Also, think about professional behavior by all involved which is important to be taken seriously by various stakeholders.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: