Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:05:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
kbhutto

Activity: 1274
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:05:35 AM

Nice buy support at trex Cheesy

@shapetwist would it be possible for you to share progress on bug fixes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:29:40 AM

Bought 430 at 0.0006 BTC.
Price went down, bought 1500 more.  Wink

Interesting coin, following.  Grin

Name:    cryptoheadd
Activity:    6
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    March 04, 2016, 05:56:40 PM
Last Active:    Today at 03:19:16 AM

Also managed to grab some on the panic dump. Will hold looks like a good project.

Name:    Crypto Nuy
Activity:    8
Date Registered:    March 09, 2016, 12:04:11 AM
Last Active:    Today at 02:00:45 AM

I have a feeling that the wallet will be coming really soon.  Wink

Shapetwist has a vision for WARP that is seriously amazing and some of the upcoming features might take a while. Although, I do know that extreme focus is being put on all facets of coin development, except for a price pump. In fact, even taking into consideration the recent fluctuation in price at this point, we're rockin' for a new coin.  Grin  All things considered, the successes thus far are very impressive, especially considering the actual tangible physical features of the coin haven't even been officially released yet.  

We as a community are so used to a quick pump and being able to grab profits quickly (even at the cost of threatening a coins long term future integrity) that I think that we have forgotten that the dev in this case will stop at nothing and sacrifice quite a bit to secure a long future for WARP.

Many many things that have never been done before are being done here!!!

mephoria

Name:    galacticpilgrim
Activity:    52
Position:    Jr. Member
Date Registered:    December 25, 2015, 04:00:38 PM
Last Active:    Today at 03:01:30 AM

Bla bla bla, no working nuthin' just words of clones looking to pump rotten bones.

So convincing man, keep up the good work.

You play with fire you get burned. Now waiting to see if you completely dissappear or create a moderated thread spamming "goodie" with the clones. 

Or maybe the clues show that you only want to make people buy this at this price ( which isn't high if it actually does what it's supposed to do ) because of your good will. Ofc it's really optimal, as the developer, to sell your shares now if you're gonna release functions that raise the value by 5-10 times. Of course.

The gambler.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:12:37 AM

Also managed to grab some on the panic dump. Will hold looks like a good project.

Shapetwist has a vision for WARP that is seriously amazing and some of the upcoming features might take a while. Although, I do know that extreme focus is being put on all facets of coin development, except for a price pump. In fact, even taking into consideration the recent fluctuation in price at this point, we're rockin' for a new coin.  Grin  All things considered, the successes thus far are very impressive, especially considering the actual tangible physical features of the coin haven't even been officially released yet.  

We as a community are so used to a quick pump and being able to grab profits quickly (even at the cost of threatening a coins long term future integrity) that I think that we have forgotten that the dev in this case will stop at nothing and sacrifice quite a bit to secure a long future for WARP.

mephoria

Bla bla bla, no working nuthin' just words of clones looking to pump rotten bones.

You play with fire you get burned. Now waiting to see if you completely dissappear or create a moderated thread spamming "goodie" with the clones. 

Or maybe the clues show that you only want to make people buy this at this price ( which isn't high if it actually does what it's supposed to do ) because of your good will. Ofc it's really optimal, as the developer, to sell your shares now if you're gonna release functions that raise the value by 5-10 times. Of course.

The gambler.

LOL.
If i tell u that i'm holding 29k? You'll check my profile? Please check mine.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:29:01 AM

mephoria

The gambler.

LOL.

I got even more Smiley post my profile

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:31:23 AM

mephoria

The gambler.

LOL.

I got even more Smiley post my profile

I got 19k

Maxikosw

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:36:10 AM

Damn i feel my self poor...

bep42

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:52:51 AM

Damn i feel my self poor...

when the coin will hit the 2/3$ you'll feel poor anymore.
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:54:54 AM

Of course you have 20k, 15k, etc, that's how he made money lol.

To make the pump possible he had to share the ICO, then he pumped it with your bitcoins, then he dumped it and now he's holding it with kind words. It's going down and you guys will dump half of what you have at 0.00005 holding the other half out of spite, hoping for some delusional mystery return.
bep42

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:59:16 AM

Of course you have 20k, 15k, etc, that's how he made money lol.

To make the pump possible he had to share the ICO, then he pumped it with your bitcoins, then he dumped it and now he's holding it with kind words. It's going down and you guys will dump half of what you have at 0.00005 holding the other half out of spite, hoping for some delusional mystery return.

Posts our profile, then come back for chatting.

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:22:48 AM

Can anyone explain to me what makes Warp so special?

Cause there are much uncertainties regarding to Warp for me.

The ico price to now is already x10 that makes i think new investors really scary.

Can someone explain me the technical advantage from warp compared to some other coins ?
bep42

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:30:55 AM

Can someone explain me the technical advantage from warp compared to some other coins ?

You've a short explanations of the VPN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494.msg14008838#msg14008838
A brief from the dev here http://www.warpcoin.com/docs/WarpGO_features.pdf
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:35:56 AM

You've a short explanations of the VPN here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329494.msg14008838#msg14008838
A brief from the dev here http://www.warpcoin.com/docs/WarpGO_features.pdf

And any roadmap of release dates, So far it looks nice but still i dont see anything unique that will make it rise to 200k sat or something plus.

For example the wallet v2 paper doesnt explain anything like the sync feature etc.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:08:29 AM

People are demanding these days. Thats good thing also.

But i´m happy that dev didnt run after ico that has happen many times before.

And vpn wallet is almost ready to release so there is real developement also.

Real developement and not scam or virus in wallet. What can go wrong.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 10:25:41 AM

People are demanding these days. Thats good thing also.

But i´m happy that dev didnt run after ico that has happen many times before.

And vpn wallet is almost ready to release so there is real developement also.

Real developement and not scam or virus in wallet. What can go wrong.

Just bought for 0,2 btc lets see what it does at least some staking
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:30:54 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 03:08:47 PM by sussex

I originally thought this was going to be a good coin, but my opinion, I'm afraid, is changing.

What has been happening over the last few days has all the hallmarks of a dev ignoring investors in the hope of the price collapsing (which it has) , so that he can buy up cheap coins before making some announcement that will raise the price.

He's been online several times since his last post over a day ago, but has posted nothing.

There's been no mention of v1.1 for days.

He shut the slack unannounced and still hasn't explained why.

I have posted two items here that, I think, deserved a reply..... they got none. He even asked for a discussion to take place and then virtually disappears.

None of this inspires confidence for the investor, and shape has been around long enough to know this..... why would he behave this way?

Saying he is busy working isn't an answer - I offered to help, I was ignored.

I can't decide if he is bent or just flaky. Either way, I've sold enough of my coins to get my initial investment back plus 12%. I now have a couple of thousand left which I will keep to see what happens, but I won't be buying any more.

Edit:

Shape was online ten minutes after I posted this.... make of that what you will.

kbhutto

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:40:33 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 02:10:22 PM by kbhutto

I originally thought this was going to be a good coin, but my opinion, I'm afraid, is changing.

What has been happening over the last few days has all the hallmarks of a dev ignoring investors in the hope of the price collapsing (which it has) , so that he can buy up cheap coins before making some announcement that will raise the price.

He's been online several times since his last post over a day ago, but has posted nothing.

There's been no mention of v1.1 for days.

He shut the slack unannounced and still hasn't explained why.

I have posted two items here that, I think, deserved a reply..... they got none. He even asked for a discussion to take place and then virtually disappears.

None of this inspires confidence for the investor, and shape has been around long enough to know this..... why would he behave this way?

Saying he is busy working isn't an answer - I offered to help, I was ignored.

I can't decide if he is bent or just flaky. Either way, I've sold enough of my coins to get my initial investment back plus 12%. I now have a couple of thousand left which I will keep to see what happens, but I won't be buying any more.

I tend to agree.

@shapetwist, even if v1.1 wallet is not ready, everyone would like some updates. We know you are working, but it won't hurt if you share progress (no matter how small) with your community.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:39:16 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2016, 04:32:59 PM by l8nit3

lol i only have ~600 so far, but waiting on more BTC to confirm and grabbing more Smiley
EDIT
hells ya Smiley Tongue just grabbed up a small block at ~14k ..... now my break even (as Ive bought small amounts all the way down) is somewhere around 27k sats Smiley which should be easily broken when shapetwist IS READY to update everyone. He will not update untill there is something seriously worth sharing, so come on guys.... let the dev work  and either wait patiently, or sell low to the rest of us Cool

EDIT#2
YES! up 12.5% in 5 minutes.... lol and people ask if its dead Wink
marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:31:44 PM

lol i only have ~600 so far, but waiting on more BTC to confirm and grabbing more Smiley
EDIT
hells ya Smiley Tongue just grabbed up a small block at ~14k ..... now my break even (as Ive bought small amounts all the way down) is somewhere around 27k sats Smiley which should be easily broken when shapetwist IS READY to update everyone. He will not update untill there is something seriously worth sharing, so come on guys.... let the dev work  and either wait patiently, or sell low to the rest of us Cool

Grabbed up some WARP too! Waiting for the dev's news  Smiley
sussex

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:32:26 PM

He will not update untill there is something seriously worth sharing he has collected a big bag of coins to pump.

FTFY.

Shape was here again 30 minutes ago, but still hasn't thought to post something to ease his investors minds.

He can see the doubts and chooses to remain silent - why?
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:33:00 PM

EDIT
hells ya Smiley Tongue just grabbed up a small block at ~14k ..... now my break even (as Ive bought small amounts all the way down) is somewhere around 27k sats Smiley which should be easily broken when shapetwist IS READY to update everyone. He will not update untill there is something seriously worth sharing, so come on guys.... let the dev work  and either wait patiently, or sell low to the rest of us Cool

I have only 3000 warps.
I will maybe thinking to sell, when we reach a marketcap of 2 million dollar = about 600.000 satoshi.

btw. i have the feeling there i some FOMO in the air.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: