Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WARP - Something different - VPN Wallet BETA Release - Bittrex/YoBit  (Read 115956 times)
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:25:04 PM

Hi, I've been following this coin since the first week and I just wanted to suggest to the dev to ignore everything going on in this thread and continue the great work you're doing. Bitcointalk threads seem to be an unfortunate formality and are usually a complete cesspool which is why I try to avoid this place as much as possible, this one has become no different seeing as the same children who run around this forum creating fear and doubt and getting in the way of good projects have shown up here. This is a good coin to stake and once development is finished I'm sure the project will be a great success and will offer many unique features. I agree there are no needs for updates unless there's actually something worth updating and all these people pressuring for updates are just trying to profit from your work while contributing nothing to the community. In wallet VPN services is no easy task so of course it will take time, the price of this coin is completely irrelevant right now and everyone dumping their coins are just sour they couldn't make a nice hefty profit within a month of the first release. Essentially all these people want to do is get a glowing update from the dev, price will rise, they'll dump their coins, they'll come back and say things like "well the update won't actually be or x amount of time" or "Dev hasn't been online in 12 minutes, omg", then price goes down and they buy back, rinse and repeat at the expense of the devs sanity. So keep up the good work and don't pay any attention to the brigade of spammers who don't actually care where the project is going just when they can dump their coins for the most profit. Projects of the quality are rare in crypto as most coins are just a clone of something else that's dead on arrival, so I encourage you to take your time and make sure everything is done well and not fast, good luck.

Strange coincidence.
You come from nowhere and were registered the 4th of Auguste 2015, 3 days after the dev.
Interesting how newbie here have a lot of XP in crypto but doesn't use their main user profile.

Perfect example right here ladies and gentlemen, what a joke. There must be thousands of people on this forum and because I made an account close to when the dev made an account we must be the same person, are you serious? This is my main and only account because I rarely if ever want to come here. Your account however is "senior" and what do you have to show for it? Lets have a look at your post history, see what gems we can find.

Comments from this thread alone:

"That's just crazy how he can react. It prouves once again how much he's not made for marketing and communication.
Perhaps a good dev but definitely not for the rest."

"Nope.
Because here and elsewhere the dev don't want an active community. Just count on u."

"children who are fighting for dinner.
Nothing else because the dev is not a "fan" of explanations and updates."

"So you're suggesting how to deal with them? Ouch be careful Shap doesn't want you or everybody here to teach him."

"when the coin will hit the 2/3$ you'll feel poor anymore."

"Wow big moves on Yobit 20+ btc volume nice !
43 btc volume for Yobit and Bittrex. Well done guys!"

So the dev is great when things are going great and when he makes some decisions you don't agree with or the price drops you turn on him. It's clear you are only concerned with the price of the coin and want the dev to produce a product as soon as possible or else you'll throw a hissy fit. I wonder why he doesn't want to come on here every day and chat with you lovely individuals.. probably the same reason other devs have chosen to open their own forums instead of having to deal with this nonsense.
So true. This forum is a cesspool of vile, greedy pigs. I've been on here for over three years, nothing surprises me anymore.

DELETED
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shapetwist (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:07:35 PM

Nice to see that some people get it right.

$APX - AstroPepeX - 1st AI developed ETH token
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:23:48 PM

Russian community is very big really. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346123.0 We believe everything will be great.
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:40:16 PM

So the dev is great when things are going great and when he makes some decisions you don't agree with or the price drops you turn on him. It's clear you are only concerned with the price of the coin and want the dev to produce a product as soon as possible or else you'll throw a hissy fit. I wonder why he doesn't want to come on here every day and chat with you lovely individuals.. probably the same reason other devs have chosen to open their own forums instead of having to deal with this nonsense.

Do you want me to post private slack conversation between him and me before he deleted the slack ?
Do you want me to show things i've done for the coin ? Just a quick exemple ? I became public for the coin on Bittrex. Ask Bill.
Do you want me to explain why 90% of the early investors and community members felt fucked ?

Stop teaching lessons to everyone here too.
Shap' broke the great movement behind the coin and found a good excuse about pressure, etc... WTF
He asked me during 3 days on Slack to become public for Warpcoin because the coin needed to become more and more mainstream.
Why a dev who doesn't care about the price ask during 3 days a guys to become public (not him) to be on Bittrex Huh I think you can explain that too.
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:01:42 PM

@bitcondor
Your role as an pusher is not impressing anyone Smiley, why don't you write it this way "Me and shape do not need anybody, we will be alone holders until $ 2, then we all will cry together."

There was an Hashtalk community, exactly the same like this warp thread. Was it worth to pay for abillity to post here all this BS? Who do you want to listen if you ask everybody to go? Who do you want to buy in, new people? Why should they if your so called dev which has no real dev abilities nor deeper wisdom in crypto runs mad and lies. Hashtalk culture did not survive and now you come over here and whine how bad bitcointalk is? Yes, please move on from here if the only that you do is dancing in this grat purple walkmann logo Warpworld.

Basicly you are saying you do not care about the price, it should go down, there is nobody who should not sell, nobody cares about an altcoin with an totaly mentaly unstable dev which lies about his project, his contribution, his coin, his investors, actually he is an big lier.

Did you know that supporting lies and liers make you to nothing better, remember it please, maybe next time you will not need to rejoin, post with your 3star account and be happy, if you do not like it here, nobody holds, you are free to go.

Just because this forums gives every lier an possibility to spread it's lies does not mean that there is no line that should not be crossed. Every person supporting this makes an stamp on itself: "I support liers => S*ammers too".

This forum should really get rid of users like you that try to sell some ideas to innocent newbies, go on, you will fall pretty long down.
boki15

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:08:00 PM

Russian community is very big really. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346123.0 We believe everything will be great.

In germany born russians that do not like russia are calling themself russian community, stop spreading fud please and support whoever you want, you are not russian community, so speak for yourself then. In Russia you face 7 years for anything regarding crypto, but if you get caught with warp, the sentece will be probably 14 years Smiley. So better take care who you support so loud as "so called russian community".
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:19:08 PM

In germany born russians that do not like russia are calling themself russian community, stop spreading fud please and support whoever you want, you are not russian community, so speak for yourself then. In Russia you face 7 years for anything regarding crypto, but if you get caught with warp, the sentece will be probably 14 years Smiley. So better take care who you support so loud as "so called russian community".
lol, don't worry. It's russia)
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:23:37 PM

Holding my WARP ICO till $2 per WARP it's just around the corner.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:29:33 PM

Holding my WARP ICO till $2 per WARP it's just around the corner.

I don't think it will go higher than 1.85$
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:19:09 PM

you're a dreamer. There is no such law.

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
boki15

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:53:19 PM

@bitcondor
Your role as an pusher is not impressing anyone Smiley, why don't you write it this way "Me and shape do not need anybody, we will be alone holders until $ 2, then we all will cry together."

There was an Hashtalk community, exactly the same like this warp thread. Was it worth to pay for abillity to post here all this BS? Who do you want to listen if you ask everybody to go? Who do you want to buy in, new people? Why should they if your so called dev which has no real dev abilities nor deeper wisdom in crypto runs mad and lies. Hashtalk culture did not survive and now you come over here and whine how bad bitcointalk is? Yes, please move on from here if the only that you do is dancing in this grat purple walkmann logo Warpworld.

Basicly you are saying you do not care about the price, it should go down, there is nobody who should not sell, nobody cares about an altcoin with an totaly mentaly unstable dev which lies about his project, his contribution, his coin, his investors, actually he is an big lier.

Did you know that supporting lies and liers make you to nothing better, remember it please, maybe next time you will not need to rejoin, post with your 3star account and be happy, if you do not like it here, nobody holds, you are free to go.

Just because this forums gives every lier an possibility to spread it's lies does not mean that there is no line that should not be crossed. Every person supporting this makes an stamp on itself: "I support liers => S*ammers too".

This forum should really get rid of users like you that try to sell some ideas to innocent newbies, go on, you will fall pretty long down.

This is all I have for this pile of word garbage..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Appreciated, like I said pay no attention to these guys and good luck with the Warpcoin project.

But I don't want to distract from the purpose of the thread any longer, it's pretty clear there are some intelligent people here who are happy to wait and see the outcome of the devs hard work and then there's the usual brigade of toxic assclowns running around this forum who are putting off anyone who comes here interested in crypto.

That's how warpers discuss Smiley, and this is what for you try to be anon Smiley. Kidds, learn your language, learn argumentation otherways everybody will polish your mouth as soon as you open it, as you can read, some spread fud that russian community is looking into warp, which is nonsense, but you should take care, you know, russians do not talk to much useless speech, action => polishing for ya Smiley

Do you have some better vocabulary in your condorod brain? Is any warper able to discuss without insults Smiley, lol, probably not, your dev is the best example.
boki15

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:22:40 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 11:55:47 PM by mprep

@shapeshift
If bitcointalk is so bad for you, why don't you move to an another place, probably you would say the same about reddit Smiley, no solution for you. I know an solution, there are plenty paycoin forums around, investors of the type that you are looking for, how about that, maybe you guys can move along with all this warp canon fodder walkman trash? What do you say? ..... (nothing, he will ignore it Smiley )

lol, don't worry. It's russia)
Lol Smiley, that's good one, probably germans would love this to happen, lets wait and let them learn other orient cultures, it looks like turks were faster in taking DE and it looks more little syrian than russian currently, I am sorry for many, as soon no Shashlik, probably only german product "kebap" which is sold as turkeys Smiley. Germany is not really an cool country, their economic success is only based on russian resources which are not coming in anymore and will never in the way it was before. The same for this thread, dev crossed multiple times an red line, but this instignation of other users, this is really an ugly side of this shapefifth romeo, but hey, look at the world, we are used to the liers spreading some BS about others.
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:07:16 PM

A slack member was inquiring about whether he could stake WARP on a Raspberry Pi.  Have any of you on here tried doing it? I don't have one myself, but it sounds interesting. I guess if you don't need the VPN function and want a little project, it would be cool. 

mephoria
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:15:06 PM

4 shit posts straight, boki.

And we have bep that feels betrayed, because his demands could not be part of WARP.
Here's somebody ready to be part of the team for a pump and refusing to help with website and graphics, yet demanding to know inside info.
To make things clear, he joined WARP team as a designer so we'd get listed on Bittrex. Unfortunately, he made the mistake of trying to control major decisions regarding our future.

I feel fucking great. You do what you want, talk what you feel. For me, it's the same.

We, the people that really care about building something worth, are working. We have strong ideas, strong support and specialized developers. We are the same ones that came up with the idea of making something different, something honest and real.

If you can't ride the waves no more, if you are stuck with high priced coins, if you can't get inside info no more, guess what: GREAT!

I have managed to conceal the threats. However, for the innocent people out there that bought high, what I have to say is: We don't support pumps. We are worried about sustainable growth. Our project will keep on going, and if you able to keep your coins more than a few weeks, you'll surely get rewarded for that.

WARP is my project. My wonderwall. I will continue to take it seriously. This forum won't be able to stop it. So at this point, it's just kinda hilarious to read posts around here.

We will have a WARP side chain. This will be a new sister coin with larger supply. Name will be divulged soon.

We will have in wallet trading between sister coins. Treat WARP like gold, treat the sister like cash.

The VPN will stop being the main focus. Although our software is ready and working, I feel that such feature does not represent WARP as a whole. I prefer to be judged by far larger accomplishments.

WARP web wallet is turning into WARP exchange. We have three coins. WARP, WARP's sister and Bitcoin. This exchange is managed by a real company and it issues debit cards. However, fees are fucking high. We need more work on that.

I abandoned the multipool, since I can solve that with the sister coin.

About Android, we are not ready - adoption is too little - to make it happen.

Now, are you gonna keep on trying to murder me? Do it.
I will stay away from this forum as long as possible.

News will come: where to follow WARP, where to join discussion, how to be part of our decision board.

Regards.

shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:15:26 PM

A slack member was inquiring about whether he could stake WARP on a Raspberry Pi.  Have any of you on here tried doing it? I don't have one myself, but it sounds interesting. I guess if you don't need the VPN function and want a little project, it would be cool. 

mephoria

Yes you can do that.

boki15

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:25:53 PM

4 shit posts straight, boki.

And we have bep that feels betrayed, because his demands could not be part of WARP.
Here's somebody ready to be part of the team for a pump and refusing to help with website and graphics, yet demanding to know inside info.
To make things clear, he joined WARP team as a designer so we'd get listed on Bittrex. Unfortunately, he made the mistake of trying to control major decisions regarding our future.

I feel fucking great. You do what you want, talk what you feel. For me, it's the same.

We, the people that really care about building something worth, are working. We have strong ideas, strong support and specialized developers. We are the same ones that came up with the idea of making something different, something honest and real.

If you can't ride the waves no more, if you are stuck with high priced coins, if you can't get inside info no more, guess what: GREAT!

I have managed to conceal the threats. However, for the innocent people out there that bought high, what I have to say is: We don't support pumps. We are worried about sustainable growth. Our project will keep on going, and if you able to keep your coins more than a few weeks, you'll surely get rewarded for that.

WARP is my project. My wonderwall. I will continue to take it seriously. This forum won't be able to stop it. So at this point, it's just kinda hilarious to read posts around here.

We will have a WARP side chain. This will be a new sister coin with larger supply. Name will be divulged soon.

We will have in wallet trading between sister coins. Treat WARP like gold, treat the sister like cash.

The VPN will stop being the main focus. Although our software is ready and working, I feel that such feature does not represent WARP as a whole. I prefer to be judged by far larger accomplishments.

WARP web wallet is turning into WARP exchange. We have three coins. WARP, WARP's sister and Bitcoin. This exchange is managed by a real company and it issues debit cards. However, fees are fucking high. We need more work on that.

I abandoned the multipool, since I can solve that with the sister coin.

About Android, we are not ready - adoption is too little - to make it happen.

Now, are you gonna keep on trying to murder me? Do it.
I will stay away from this forum as long as possible.

News will come: where to follow WARP, where to join discussion, how to be part of our decision board.

Regards.

Wow, are you drunk, an reply from you or is it just an sign that you are finaly ready to discuss?

Romeo, your post are lies => shit, maybe you lie again on purpose, but this time I really just think that you do not know that some post was removed where my 4 show up as in a row? No Smiley ? You did not know Smiley ? Is your big mouth big enough to excuse yourself?

You abandonded everything, abandon please this thread too. This coin is for you and your friends, play with it as much as you want, do it private in your room if you are not ready to make public posts, whatever the reason is, only bad manners or some other methal troubles, I do not care what it is, just try go get to an straight line and stop accusing people around for some BS, you are the failure in this case and its your failure that investors can threat you the way they did, do you understand this part? You did not fullfill anything for these small holders, you closed everything and destroyed everyhing, take some holiday, chill, do not make such stupid mistakes (I know, you do not care about my tips, but this one was not only for you).
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 12:23:31 AM

Have you considered a self moderated thread? Boki's endless bullshit is beyond tedious.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
shapetwist (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:26:17 AM

Have you considered a self moderated thread? Boki's endless bullshit is beyond tedious.

I am going to leave this forum.

Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:04:11 PM

Dead ?  Undecided
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:12:26 PM

maybe not yet?
https://twitter.com/warpcoin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: