News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213869 times)
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:03:39 PM

Do you hate muslems? no i don't.

Just because lot of ISIS or bombing doesn't make me hate moeslems. Why ? because it's person mistake not religion mistake. There are also lot of moeslem people who have good attitude and good heart.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:15:16 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2016, 06:53:46 PM by Hannu

No, why i hate muslems? We have on work example muslem people, Arabs, Russian and chinese. We have to deal with it!  Undecided Like it or not...!  Lips sealed
Thats why, we have occupational health and safety team on work.

Sometimes trouble, if someone does not speak when Russia only and start talkin on me. It would be nice to learn

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:18:46 PM

No, why i hate muslems? We have on work example muslem people, Arabs, Russian and chinese. We have to deal with it!  Undecided Like it or not...!  Lips sealed
Thats why, we have occupational health and safety team on work.

Sometimes trouble, if someone does not speak when Russia only and start talkin on me. It would be nice to learn
Makes no sense what your trying to say Huh..Slow down and start again.WHAT DID YOU SAY..
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 09:34:11 PM

Bomb just went off in Germany

Germany bombing: Syrian man kills himself, injures 12, in Ansbach explosion
The Guardian‎ - 36 mins ago
A policeman stands near the scene after a man was killed and 11 others were injured in an ...

You Muslims keeping busy in Germany Cheesy Cheesy
You even tried to kidnap a British R.A.F Soldier BUT he knocked the Muslim out on the floor Cheesy Cheesy

Why don't they realize that these bombings are not helping their cause... quite the opposite.

The Germans are getting fed up of these Islamic problems, some german racist groups are contained, for now.

More of these problems will motivate more haters to join them.

Islamic imams need to address their muslim communities and explain that these attacks are not helping their cause!

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:41:59 AM

Bomb just went off in Germany

Germany bombing: Syrian man kills himself, injures 12, in Ansbach explosion
The Guardian‎ - 36 mins ago
A policeman stands near the scene after a man was killed and 11 others were injured in an ...

You Muslims keeping busy in Germany Cheesy Cheesy
You even tried to kidnap a British R.A.F Soldier BUT he knocked the Muslim out on the floor Cheesy Cheesy

Why don't they realize that these bombings are not helping their cause... quite the opposite.

The Germans are getting fed up of these Islamic problems, some german racist groups are contained, for now.

More of these problems will motivate more haters to join them.

Islamic imams need to address their muslim communities and explain that these attacks are not helping their cause!
It would appear there is a difference of opinion as to what "helps their cause," and what "Their cause actually is."

Because what's really going on, and it is accelerating, is that people are getting indiscriminately bombed the whole world over who have nothing to do with any legitimate gripes of Muslims.  

In a vague sense it could be said to be war against "non-Islam."

Note that many Muslims posting here cannot make heads or tails of this behavior either.

Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 07:07:47 AM

Nope, I sure don't hate them. I think that we, as human beings, have the wonderful gift to see past the flaws of a person or even a religion and to encourage and appreciate the good that we see in it or them.  This does not mean that I am completely without criticism for Islam, but that I am instead still able to love them as human beings despite what criticisms that I may have.
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:24:29 AM

Nope, I sure don't hate them. I think that we, as human beings, have the wonderful gift to see past the flaws of a person or even a religion and to encourage and appreciate the good that we see in it or them.  This does not mean that I am completely without criticism for Islam, but that I am instead still able to love them as human beings despite what criticisms that I may have.
Muslims, Islam ... In fact, they are on a level with the Catholics, Orthodox and other beliefs Chrestians. It is quite another thing when someone under the cover of the Qur'an or the Bible, you begin to make attempts against humanity. It is not people, it's fiends. Yes, they quote the Qur'an or the Bible. But in the soul of any gloom. So do not be confused God's gift to the eggs.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:49:28 AM

Yes I do. I already had some problems with Muslims, but July 14th and all that happened later, I have now real hate toward them. Islam should be banned. Attacking the church this morning was the no-return point. They went really too far this time.

horace08122

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:48:47 PM

Yes I do. I already had some problems with Muslims, but July 14th and all that happened later, I have now real hate toward them. Islam should be banned. Attacking the church this morning was the no-return point. They went really too far this time.
I have not heard silly nonsense. You to the article belong to any church? This question is related to the fact that Adolf Hitler was born Catholic. Like many of those who served in the Gestapo. I hope you understand my drift? Why did the majority relates well to the Catholics? And if you remember the crusades ... It's not faith. The case in man.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:45:34 PM

I have not heard silly nonsense. You to the article belong to any church? This question is related to the fact that Adolf Hitler was born Catholic. Like many of those who served in the Gestapo. I hope you understand my drift? Why did the majority relates well to the Catholics? And if you remember the crusades ... It's not faith. The case in man.

Logic doesnt work if you are eaten up by hatred. And well, like user Noojna said every new bombing or terrorist act will increase the number of people being against muslims.

But what is the solution? I doubt that "friendly" muslims can stop terrorism from isil fanactics.
Banning all muslims/islam? Isil terrorist will just say they are christians/different religion.

We have to go to the root of the problem. We gotta help this people building a strong society based on education and a democratic state/government.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

Logic doesnt work if you are eaten up by hatred. And well, like user Noojna said every new bombing or terrorist act will increase the number of people being against muslims.

But what is the solution? I doubt that "friendly" muslims can stop terrorism from isil fanactics.
Banning all muslims/islam? Isil terrorist will just say they are christians/different religion.

We have to go to the root of the problem. We gotta help this people building a strong society based on education and a democratic state/government.
Neither of which we are or who should not. Do not interfere in their lives. Let them live as they please. In another case. They, too, should be prohibited to disturb the quiet life of other people. The more we interfere in their lives. The more they have reasons to intervene in our lives. It should be neutral. And those who break it must comply to the fullest extent of the law. Less talk, more action.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:46:44 PM

Neither of which we are or who should not. Do not interfere in their lives. Let them live as they please. In another case. They, too, should be prohibited to disturb the quiet life of other people. The more we interfere in their lives. The more they have reasons to intervene in our lives. It should be neutral. And those who break it must comply to the fullest extent of the law. Less talk, more action.

Globalisation makes it impossible. Nowadays the middle east is just 3 fly hours away from central europe.

Pretty much everything what "we" or "they" do has consequences towards all of us.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:56:47 PM

The terrotists won't say they're Christians, since they're the true and pure face of Islam, the perfect Muslims.
Building a democracy there is a really and idea, and is what caused absolutely all the problems of the last century, without any exception.

ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:28:39 PM

Globalisation makes it impossible. Nowadays the middle east is just 3 fly hours away from central europe.

Pretty much everything what "we" or "they" do has consequences towards all of us.
So what's the problem?! The law is one for all. And for citizens and tourists and emigrants. If a person goes somewhere. It should be clearly understood that there where he was going, there are other laws. But if you mean, teroristov. So they do not carry a gun. They have access to it in the country where they were going. Accordingly, the one who sold teraristu weapons vinovin twice. On this and the punishment for those traitors should be stricter in twins.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:35:23 PM

The terrotists won't say they're Christians, since they're the true and pure face of Islam, the perfect Muslims.
Building a democracy there is a really and idea, and is what caused absolutely all the problems of the last century, without any exception.
That's all fine words, for which like to hide and hide their dirty deeds, do not clean the hands of speculators. Yes, they are brainwashed recruits and those who believe that the killing of lofty ideas. But at the very same fact, everything is easier. There are various reasons, but it all comes down to one. World domination. So much for all the differences between religions.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:55:25 PM

The terrorist will lie because the koran states that is ok to lie to enemies.

We didnt bring democracy to the middle east in the past - all we did was extracting oil, gas or other resources or doing some geopolitical games.

So what's the problem?! The law is one for all. And for citizens and tourists and emigrants. If a person goes somewhere. It should be clearly understood that there where he was going, there are other laws. But if you mean, teroristov. So they do not carry a gun. They have access to it in the country where they were going. Accordingly, the one who sold teraristu weapons vinovin twice. On this and the punishment for those traitors should be stricter in twins.

I cannot understand what you wrote.... please use a working online translator....
Else i will just proceed to report you for sig spam.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:28:36 PM

We didnt bring democracy to the middle east in the past - all we did was extracting oil, gas or other resources or doing some geopolitical games.

They couldn't lie for two reason : they would have to eat pork, and in a less important way drink wine (they could say that they don't drink but no solution for pork) and since they're Arabs, that would be very strange to see them at the church every Sunday with rappers joggings and NYC caps.

I was talking about our western democracies.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:53:26 PM

They couldn't lie for two reason : they would have to eat pork, and in a less important way drink wine (they could say that they don't drink but no solution for pork) and since they're Arabs, that would be very strange to see them at the church every Sunday with rappers joggings and NYC caps.

(bolded above)

THis is such total bullshit, trying to find some way they you me everyone in the West should feel guilty about the current state of the Middle Evil.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:43:28 PM

Hate is a very loathsome term. We should never hate anybody, regardless of their religion. We were born equally as human beings so we should have respect for all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:43:42 PM

(bolded above)

THis is such total bullshit, trying to find some way they you me everyone in the West should feel guilty about the current state of the Middle Evil.

Why are you talking about guilt?
I just stated what happened in the past. It is pretty obvious that most of my generation doesnt have anything to do with what happened in the past there.
But just ignoring what happened in the past and blending it out like americans usually do doesnt help and is no solution. Usually it just makes problems worse (e.g. the american way of freedom: bombing for peace, ignore everything else, we are always right).

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: