News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213875 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:56:55 AM

If so, why?  
I also don't understand how you can hate a person just because he is a Muslim? Judge people according to their deeds. Out trump Christian, and this nonsense carries. God forbid, will come to power.

If Muslims face discrimination, indifference, and harassment in regions where they don't form a minority, then it is entirely due to their own fault. Is there a single Muslim country in the world where non-Muslims can give with dignity? All I am asking you is to name a single country out of the 50 or so out there in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:15:20 AM

I think I dont hate muslim, I think Muslims are innocent for all the riot and violence that happened, that is just the act of irresponsible person that want to blame Muslim. All religion never taught someone to do violence to innocent people, Islam reputation is ruined because some of the people like to use it as a shield to do bad things
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:01:36 PM

I think I dont hate muslim, I think Muslims are innocent for all the riot and violence that happened, that is just the act of irresponsible person that want to blame Muslim. All religion never taught someone to do violence to innocent people, Islam reputation is ruined because some of the people like to use it as a shield to do bad things

Wrong, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPSg8nulnhk, muslims are thought to hate the infidels, gay people and everything.

All religion never taught someone to do violence to innocent people
Wrong.

Islam reputation is ruined because some of the people like to use it as a shield to do bad things
Wrong.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:11:26 PM

I do but only in a way, as I have no dealings with muslims in my daily life; rather, it is the image that they are portrayed by the mainstream media that I hate.
So to phrase it more precisely, I suppose that I hate people that are fanatic, intolerant and antagonistic to reason.

I more or less agree with your take but I will change wording: in stead of hate I will say aversive - I find the fanatic, intolerant and antagonistic viewpoint aversive, a viewpoint that generally you'll find in many religions and associated ideologies.

That's not a bad way of putting it.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:04:51 PM

All nationalities have good and bad people. Politicians want to embroil the people in their interests. Oh man should be judged by his deeds. The Bible teaches it.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:22:06 PM

did you mean Muslims or is there a different section of people called muslems which i am not aware of,if you are talking about the specific religion,i do not hate any people because of their cast or religion ,but i do hate scammers.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:00:59 PM

did you mean Muslims or is there a different section of people called muslems which i am not aware of,if you are talking about the specific religion,i do not hate any people because of their cast or religion ,but i do hate scammers.
You must hate religion then?..
A scamming dev is like your gods?..
Promises to build and do things only to find out he is a liar and theirs nothing there..

Just like religion 1 big scam  Grin..To make you believe in something that's not there..RELIGION..
                                                                                                                        ^
                                                                                                                  SCAM DEV
Scam dev to make you believe in something that's not true..RELIGION..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:43:46 AM

Muslim is not religion.  It is the name of the people of the religion Islam, so Islam is the religion.  Most of us here do not really hate Muslim because of their beliefs.  Only certain people like the ISIS who were Muslims and causes their religion to be almost hated by many people.  Let us be open minded that it is not about the religion and belief or teachings, it is the people's acts and characteristics that makes us hate someone.
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:11:32 AM

iam never hate muslems
but iam hate is write about vote

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:24:20 AM

Personally, I do not care. I do not tell all about their religious preferences. All people are equal and worthy of respect
SilverPunk

Activity: 350

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:34:05 AM

Personally, I do not care. I do not tell all about their religious preferences. All people are equal and worthy of respect

I agree with this! We dont care what is their religious pereference or  what they are ! We are just humans! We should respect others. I dont hate anyone! I do love! I love my enemy though im really pissed off to him but i do respect him as a human so i dont hate muslims

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:34:22 PM

I agree with this! We dont care what is their religious pereference or  what they are ! We are just humans! We should respect others. I dont hate anyone! I do love! I love my enemy though im really pissed off to him but i do respect him as a human so i dont hate muslims

That's so, fucking, ignorant.. no, I don't and could never LOVE someone who hangs gay people, stones women when they're raped. I can't and never will love someone who wishes death upon someone who doesn't believe in same crap he does. We are not all equal, stop saying that stupid bullshit, enough with that hippie crap.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:16:31 PM

That's so, fucking, ignorant.. no, I don't and could never LOVE someone who hangs gay people, stones women when they're raped. I can't and never will love someone who wishes death upon someone who doesn't believe in same crap he does. We are not all equal, stop saying that stupid bullshit, enough with that hippie crap.

Well, how about it, Muslim sympathizers?

markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:33:07 PM

I have got Muslim friends who doesn't want to throw stones at women who are raped, or hang people or even hate gay people. They say that there is a group in the Muslim community who are  fundamentalist and promote ideas such as terrorism in the name of Islam and other harsh practices such as considering non muslims as infidels... Not all muslims are fundamentalists. It's sad to see all the Muslims getting the blame.

And yes, please don't say that everyone is equal. That's the biggest bull crap I have heard in my entire life!

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:00:38 PM

I have got Muslim friends who doesn't want to throw stones at women who are raped, or hang people or even hate gay people. They say that there is a group in the Muslim community who are  fundamentalist and promote ideas such as terrorism in the name of Islam and other harsh practices such as considering non muslims as infidels... Not all muslims are fundamentalists. It's sad to see all the Muslims getting the blame.

And yes, please don't say that everyone is equal. That's the biggest bull crap I have heard in my entire life!

So what is the moderate muslim population doing to eradicate this extreme faction that is causing so many problems?
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:41:59 PM

Promises to build and do things only to find out he is a liar and theirs nothing there..

Just like religion 1 big scam  Grin..To make you believe in something that's not there..RELIGION..
                                                                                                                        ^
                                                                                                                  SCAM DEV

i believe in god but i do not believe in religion but i like all the philosaphy relating to all the religions ,there are more scams in the name of religion than the scam coin developers but every scammers share the same blood Smiley

Muslim is not religion.  It is the name of the people of the religion Islam, so Islam is the religion.  Most of us here do not really hate Muslim because of their beliefs.  Only certain people like the ISIS who were Muslims and causes their religion to be almost hated by many people.  Let us be open minded that it is not about the religion and belief or teachings, it is the people's acts and characteristics that makes us hate someone.

ISIS do not really fight for the betterment of muslims,i do not think even muslims say so,it is purely a business theme oriented program in my eye like to old fuedal lords who terrorise people,even i never said to hate any sect of people to quote me here

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:09:01 PM

Hmm...

Okay, so there is lets say in one corner of Islam, those ISIS types.

But there's this entire side of Islam which stones women, kills gays and those who leave the religion, etc.

Should that be just disregarded in forming one's attitude about "Islam and Muslims?"

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:57:58 PM

^
                                                                                                                  SCAM DEV

i believe in god but i do not believe in religion but i like all the philosaphy relating to all the religions ,there are more scams in the name of religion than the scam coin developers but every scammers share the same blood Smiley

ISIS do not really fight for the betterment of muslims,i do not think even muslims say so,it is purely a business theme oriented program in my eye like to old fuedal lords who terrorise people,even i never said to hate any sect of people to quote me here
Here is some philosophy much better than any religion..

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..
        RESPECT THE EARTH AND ALL ITS LIVING THINGS
                              LIVE TO BE KIND
                     SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE
      THE LAW SHALL BE MADE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
                 NO LIVING THING IS ABOVE THE LAW
       NO OTHER RELIGION IS ABOVE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS
                 THE EARTH IS THE ONE TRUE CREATOR
        RECYCLE AND YOU SHALL BE RECYCLED TO EARTHALON 2
RESPECT THE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS AND YOU SHALL BE RESPECTED

morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:16:13 AM

I cannot even touch this.  You have posed the question and I am not even sure what that means in respect to you personally.  I am not speaking or attacking the OP or their opinions simply the absurdity of the concept.  There is no way that a moral and sane person can hate an entire race or group.  If it is true, then there has been an issue from deep inside that created that problem. 

This is not to say that terrorism, violence, apathy and other issues should not be addressed and attacked.  To attribute those traits to a specific group is pure ignorance.  For those that are in the USA, it can be noted and applied that the very beginnings of the USA were terrorists acts against Great Britain.  The Boston Tea Party was an outright attack on a merchant vessel that ended in mass bloodshed.  I am not opposed to the action, merely pointing out that, while smaller in magnitude, it was one of the first terrorist attacks that took place on the soil that is now the USA.  And that magnitude was simply the fact that the technology was not there to make a bigger attack. 

What constitutes right and wrong, terrorism and righteous actions is the point of view.  From the colonies point of view, attacking that ship in Boston harbor was a justified moral standpoint.  From the eyes of Great Britain, it was a unsolicited terrorist attack and from the eyes of the family members of those merchants that were killed, it was simply tragic.

However, even then, in the small town of Boston, those colonists were not unanimous in their approach or opinion.  To judge all of the colonists as "evil" or "justified" would have been ludicrous, just as judging all of a group now for isolated events is crazy.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:09:09 AM

To summarize my opinion about this topic, I dont like muslims. I also dont hate them either since they are industrious. Besides that many muslim merchants sell items for a very low price even if it is low quality it is okay to use. I also dont like them sometimes because some are violent but not all. Some of them also are wise scammers that's why I dont like them but I also dont hate them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: