News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213873 times)
Antoshka

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:38:28 PM

I am also wary of them. To me they didn't do anything wrong, so I have to hate. But in Europe I would not let them.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 06:42:53 PM

I am also wary of them. To me they didn't do anything wrong, so I have to hate. But in Europe I would not let them.

Is that true?

if they support stoning of women, killing gays, cutting off hands and feet of thieves?

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:28:16 PM

Is that true?

if they support stoning of women, killing gays, cutting off hands and feet of thieves?

Well that's nothing wrong to another radical muslim, we're onto you Antoshka. Howbcan you say that they didn't do anything wrong? Maybe in their homeland thay didnt butcin civilized countries is very wrong.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:00:30 AM

we can't hate someone because of his/her religion. we can't judge someone is bad from their religion. The bad people came from everywhere, every religion. Also the good people came from everywher and every religion. If someone have a bad attitude, don''t see what is his religion. but see how he live his daily life.
--YUki--

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:30:57 AM

we can't hate someone because of his/her religion. we can't judge someone is bad from their religion. The bad people came from everywhere, every religion. Also the good people came from everywher and every religion. If someone have a bad attitude, don''t see what is his religion. but see how he live his daily life.
Your right dude ,religion is not a based on how we will treat other people ,religion is only their belief what they believe some of us not we think and saw some of their actions are bad or good but we don't have any comparison if it is on their religion as long as it is not in the law we can't call it bad and not all bad people on their religion will be the all of them.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:42:53 PM

Your right dude ,religion is not a based on how we will treat other people ,religion is only their belief what they believe some of us not we think and saw some of their actions are bad or good but we don't have any comparison if it is on their religion as long as it is not in the law we can't call it bad and not all bad people on their religion will be the all of them.
Exactly. I think that's the peoblem right now. People judging people by their beliefs and religion. It seems that what we need is to simply respect other people no matter what their culture or their beliefs are.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
referalol

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:52:36 PM

Exactly. I think that's the peoblem right now. People judging people by their beliefs and religion. It seems that what we need is to simply respect other people no matter what their culture or their beliefs are.

yes we need to respect as a human who live under the same sky.
The world will be so beautiful if we live in respect, no hate, no discrimination and full of love. All reliogions teach us the good things, no Religion teach us the bad things. so hating someone by their belief and religion is really stupid
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 04:56:16 PM

and I agree. You can not judge people on religious grounds. Often, people do not choose religion. Children do not choose to be born into a family - Muslim or early Christian
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:39:31 PM

Really?

You probably need to tell that to all the people on this forum that hate Jews.

Hint:  They are the same people that talk about how peaceful Muslims are.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:16:44 AM

Really?

You probably need to tell that to all the people on this forum that hate Jews.

Hint:  They are the same people that talk about how peaceful Muslims are.

Because thay're muslims, jews are the most evil there is for them and they will blame them for everything no matter what.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:44:16 AM

and I agree. You can not judge people on religious grounds. Often, people do not choose religion. Children do not choose to be born into a family - Muslim or early Christian

And I agree too, It's not fair to hate people by their religion. We get our religion when we were born.
So we can't choose our religion to live our life.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:05:58 AM

And I agree too, It's not fair to hate people by their religion. We get our religion when we were born.

Well you could educate yourself as you get older and change to a religion of your choosing or choose to follow none.

Except of course if your a muslim where a change of faith = a death sentence.

brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:12:49 AM

Yes and we cannot afford to hate any religion only because of few bunch of bad people in it, and that is the case not only with muslims, you will find bad people in all the religions that doesn't mean that any religion is bad, and above all the most important thing is to believe in humanity.
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:56:18 PM

The question in the title of this forum may actually be hurting the hearts of Muslims. I mean, including one of contempt. This proves that the world is now starting to despise islam and try to eliminate it. Whereas islam is a religion that is good. If you guys are judging islam is bad, because the terrorist example, means you guys only see deep.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:02:00 PM

The question in the title of this forum may actually be hurting the hearts of Muslims. I mean, including one of contempt. This proves that the world is now starting to despise islam and try to eliminate it. Whereas islam is a religion that is good. If you guys are judging islam is bad, because the terrorist example, means you guys only see deep.

That's right, you can not judge someone because of his faith and religion. Does this person need to look is compassion and respect for others.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

That's right, you can not judge someone because of his faith and religion. Does this person need to look is compassion and respect for others.
Religious is just a beliefs of every human who believe in any different gods..
I think there is no reason to hate them because we are just the same human..
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:56:05 PM

I normally am a Muslim. As to others. I do not care what a person believes and worships. The main thing that was kind and humane

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:07:50 PM

Well you could educate yourself as you get older and change to a religion of your choosing or choose to follow none.

Except of course if your a muslim where a change of faith = a death sentence.

Well, you can't hate if you are dead.

See?  How wonderful it is.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:29:12 PM

I normally am a Muslim. As to others. I do not care what a person believes and worships. The main thing that was kind and humane

I think you are crazy to believe this nonsense.  That is what I think.  You need to take some medication and chill.  

When I see you guys (Muslims) kill people for no apparent reason, it makes me sick.  You religious people are despicable human beings.
Hey, give him a break.  He did not say he was a devout follower of Islam.  He said he was "normally" a Muslim.  Meaning what?  Probably a decent person.  Well that's my take anyway.  Now the dude that says something like...

"Stoning adultresses is good, because it is ordained in the Holy Quran by Mohammed (Peace be unto him).  The Quran is perfect."

That's another story.

Such people have posted on Bitcointalk, many times.  They are simply naive believers of a creed.  This guy does not sound that way to me.  If one has critical thinking capability, even if by chance in the midst of a Islamic culture, why attack him?

Just saying.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:38:00 PM

I think you are crazy to believe this nonsense.  That is what I think.  You need to take some medication and chill.  

When I see you guys (Muslims) kill people for no apparent reason, it makes me sick.  You religious people are despicable human beings.
Hey, give him a break.  He did not say he was a devout follower of Islam.  He said he was "normally" a Muslim.  Meaning what?  Probably a decent person.  Well that's my take anyway.  Now the dude that says something like...

"Stoning adultresses is good, because it is ordained in the Holy Quran by Mohammed (Peace be unto him).  The Quran is perfect."

That's another story.

Such people have posted on Bitcointalk, many times.  They are simply naive believers of a creed.  This guy does not sound that way to me.  If one has critical thinking capability, even if by chance in the midst of a Islamic culture, why attack him?

Just saying.

You know, I don't think they need to go through centuries of reformation like their Christian and Jewish cousins did.  This is an information age, they should just embrace the world the way it is, study science, pull their culture from the shackles of this ridiculous religion and become a culture they once were.

This religion cannot be reformed, IMHO.

I agree with this, but most of them don't understand the truth in this.  Empirically, if you look at Muslim nations broadly, their cultures generate rampant poverty and brutality.  Side effects or direct result of the religion?  Religion partly responsible?  When's the last time you heard someone say they were going to Saudi Arabia for a vacation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: