News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213883 times)
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:50:16 AM

no i do not hate muslims, muslims are the most peaceful people of he world, you people just need to study about them, although there are some elements who are spreading wrong propaganda against muslims but the reality is some thing else you need to study about the and you will really get some good informations and fact about muslims.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:08:30 AM

no i do not hate muslims, muslims are the most peaceful people of he world, you people just need to study about them, although there are some elements who are spreading wrong propaganda against muslims but the reality is some thing else you need to study about the and you will really get some good informations and fact about muslims.

Can you give some examples of some peaceful and tolerant muslim countries?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:21:05 PM

why they should use speaker when they pray , its bugging my ear and the sound really fucking terrible

Because we do this together, so we use a loudspeaker to be heard by all those who worship. Because if not sound, we worship so futile. You just need to be tolerant. We did not do that at every minute.

No problem if we play Rolling Stones music full volume from high towers is there?  Same time?  What do you say?  You just need to be tolerant.  We do not do it every minute.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:42:31 PM

Remember, they already hate you.

Not all of them. It's hard to generalize them, because many of them have never even had bad thoughts for us. People coming to Europe.. Yes, most of them are the worst Muslims because they want to come here to do nothing, instead of letting those that really deserve something come.

Why not the "good Muslims" take all the "Bad muslims?"
psomas2

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:28:29 AM

I hate no people, but i hate intolerance and prejudice which unfortunate many Muslims carry and share with the rest of the world

Rule #1 Never get emotional when trading.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:41:17 AM

NO, Muslim is good ,he pray to one Allah & he helps poor people ,The Qur’an does not spell out any punishment
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:54:41 AM

i dont i agree with you.. you shouldnt generalize muslim people.  Most of the muslim people are helpful, caring and generous .. As western society think, muslim society aren't full of blood sucker terroists.. i think western people must try to know better muslims..After that, they can change their minds over muslims.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 09:53:08 AM

I do not share the political views of people, eligioznym beliefs, skin color. A good or bad a person can be anyone. A man does not choose the country in which he born. And some do not choose the religion, they impose it.

Everything you write here is true enough, unfortunately it is not enough for anyone to claim true helplessness.
People always have a one-time fundamental choice, even when there are no choices. You have to accept of your own free will to be part of the world on offer. Believe it or not, no one can actually force you to adopt the world as an ultimate reality. You certainly can be tempted to give yourself up to the collective but you cannot be forced. However, once you accept to be part of it, the world does indeed become the ultimate reality. You become part of the illusion and can no longer perceive anything beyond it. Hence the feeling of helplessness.
PenipuSejagatTeamFunshare

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:25:13 AM

i like not hate
this content not politic but racisme
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:28:18 AM

why they should use speaker when they pray , its bugging my ear and the sound really fucking terrible

Because we do this together, so we use a loudspeaker to be heard by all those who worship. Because if not sound, we worship so futile. You just need to be tolerant. We did not do that at every minute.

No problem if we play Rolling Stones music full volume from high towers is there?  Same time?  What do you say?  You just need to be tolerant.  We do not do it every minute.

There is a time for muslim to pray, we do that 5 times a day. And it is just maybe 10 minutes everytime we do that. Do what you want. If you wanna play music from high tower, do that. But as the good people, you just have to wait maybe 10 minuts before muslims finished the pray.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:16:49 PM

There is a time for muslim to pray, we do that 5 times a day. And it is just maybe 10 minutes everytime we do that. Do what you want. If you wanna play music from high tower, do that. But as the good people, you just have to wait maybe 10 minuts before muslims finished the pray.

Actually I was making a joke.  I am familiar with the prayer rituals and have no problem with them.  The tall towers are actually obselete and a vestige of long ago, when electronics and loudspeakers did not exist, nor did clocks.  They remain as part of muslim cultural heritage only and are un necessary in any practical sense.

Historically, the towers served a very important purpose.  Once a person heard the voice from the tower, he needed only look around to see who was and was not a "good muslim."  Each person was reminded of this five times a day.  Each person had to think of the consequences of not being a "good muslim."

And of course they were reminded of the swift death that awaited them, if they attempted to leave Islam.

Of the many barbaric and vicious things happening today which are part of Islam, prayer towers are the least of my concerns.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:10:02 AM

i dont i agree with you.. you shouldnt generalize muslim people.  Most of the muslim people are helpful, caring and generous .. As western society think, muslim society aren't full of blood sucker terroists.. i think western people must try to know better muslims..After that, they can change their minds over muslims.

Yes, don't judge all muslims by seeing Terrorist. Remember,  they're not Muslims. Muslims people are helpful.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 10:20:25 PM

Yes, don't judge all muslims by seeing Terrorist. Remember,  they're not Muslims. Muslims people are helpful.

Takkiya.
btc4peace

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

pHp DeV

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 10:47:50 PM

I am Issa at the present day, so obviously I love them, my lil spiders...

Here is the thing, in human form the violence has to end.  I am dad and when I go to Damascus they will hear me.

I have witnesses from Indonesia to LA to Guatematla... Even to King Abdullah in Jordan, I was there when his father went to the Orphans and gave them a home.  His family, Ali Kalifi as known by me, saved mine also.   And what of Febri in BSD City, Indonesia... Did i not appear to him last year... Bearing the staff of the Seraphim?   Did we not pray?  I as Christian and he as Muslim... We serve the same creator of all things.

admin at btc for peace dot com

That is me.  I created things as gifts.  I have more but I insist you SEND me to them.  

As Elijah... HERE AM I... SEND ME

As Job... THOUGH YOU O LORD SHOULD SLAY ME, YET WILL I PLACE MY HOPE IN YOU.  

As I... AS SURELY AS THE LORD LIVETH,  BEFORE WHOM I STAND CONTINUALLY,  I HAVE GONE TO AND FRO... ALWAYS SEARCHING... ALWAYS DOING HIS WORK.  I SAID I WOULD NOT HELP HIM YET HE IS JUST SO I DO NOT REBEL AGAINST HIS KINGDOM.  YOU ARE DOING THAT.  I WILL END WAR.  I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THIS AUTHORITY THAT 1/3 OF LIVING THINGS SHOULD WITHER.  I NEVER DID ANY SUCH THING.  I TENDED TO THE MAPLE TREE AND MAPLE LEAVES BECAME MAKE BELIEFS..  CANADA WILL BRING YOU WATER, I WILL BRING YOU PEACE.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:34:17 AM

Here is the thing, in human form the violence has to end.  I am dad and when I go to Damascus they will hear me.

I have witnesses from Indonesia to LA to Guatematla... Even to King Abdullah in Jordan, I was there when his father went to the Orphans and gave them a home.  His family, Ali Kalifi as known by me, saved mine also.   And what of Febri in BSD City, Indonesia... Did i not appear to him last year... Bearing the staff of the Seraphim?   Did we not pray?  I as Christian and he as Muslim... We serve the same creator of all things.

That is me.  I created things as gifts.  I have more but I insist you SEND me to them.  

As I... AS SURELY AS THE LORD LIVETH,  BEFORE WHOM I STAND CONTINUALLY,  I HAVE GONE TO AND FRO... ALWAYS SEARCHING... ALWAYS DOING HIS WORK.  I SAID I WOULD NOT HELP HIM YET HE IS JUST SO I DO NOT REBEL AGAINST HIS KINGDOM.  YOU ARE DOING THAT.  I WILL END WAR.  I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THIS AUTHORITY THAT 1/3 OF LIVING THINGS SHOULD WITHER.  I NEVER DID ANY SUCH THING.  I TENDED TO THE MAPLE TREE AND MAPLE LEAVES BECAME MAKE BELIEFS..  CANADA WILL BRING YOU WATER, I WILL BRING YOU PEACE.

Wow.   What you smoking, man?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:41:47 AM

Wow.   What you smoking, man?
He is smoking something stronger than me  Cheesy Cheesy..
Sure would love some Cheesy OH as long as it's weed Grin nothing else
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 12:45:40 AM

Whatever it is it some good shiiiit.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:08:10 AM

These Muslims are really clever they have found out why my son is gay..

You got to watch the video they are so clever..
I would never of thought but you learn something new everyday..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQbNNkemR2s

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:22:58 AM

Don't you mean good Shiite?     Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:15:04 AM

No, I don't hate them because they are also people like us. We should not judge people base on their religion, skin color, ethnicity and or any classification because there are also good and bad people belonging to each of them. The problem with people is that sometimes we immediately judge a certain group because some of them did something that is not to our liking and then base on those few people, we immediately concluded that all or majority of them are like that.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: