News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213875 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:50:50 PM

https://prochoice.org/education-and-advocacy/violence/violence-statistics-and-history/

Nothing happened here.

Additionaly the US DoJ considers anti abortion violence as a domestic terroristic threat.

#double_rekt

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:05:49 PM

https://prochoice.org/education-and-advocacy/violence/violence-statistics-and-history/

Nothing happened here.

Additionaly the US DoJ considers anti abortion violence as a domestic terroristic threat.

#double_rekt

Christians as as fucked up as Muslims or Jews.  All religions have the same problem. 
They are violent.  'Us' against 'them' type of mentality.  We are right, everyone else is wrong.

Listen to what Orthodox Jews have to say about Arabs, then listen to what Muslims say about Jews or Christians.

Gods chosen people my ass.
Blind warmonger on a flying horse my ass.
Carpenter waking on water my ass.

All religious people suffer from mental illness.

And then you realize there are 2 billion christians and muslims. And some hundred million more part of other abrahamic religions... ugh.

Fight against windmills.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:17:15 AM

Nothing happened here.

#double_rekt

Christians as as fucked up as Muslims or Jews....

Neither Christians or Jews are as fucked up as Muslims.

I think, frankly even Muslims will agree with this.

Over 90% and likely closer to 96% of terrorist actions are Muslims doing.

Sorry, that's the way it is.

Muslims wallow in their hate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911594/Sydney-sheik-s-hate-sermon-Muslim-children-Friday-prayers.html?
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:25:51 AM

Muslims are not to blame for the fact that they were born in a Muslim family. It's the same thing, if hate the man for what he has gray eyes. He was unable to fix it. And why ..

So you want to say that the culture that family is in is to blame? that country that has that religion as it's main? that part of the continent, that's in some part of the world? Soooo religion is just a geography thing and it's just a matter of where are you born.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 03:54:11 AM

Nothing happened here.

#double_rekt
It's not a normal thing here, idiot. Just because it happens doesn't mean its normal.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
planfox

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:02:15 AM

Looks like Muslim have lot of hate.  Christian teach forgiveness and compassion.
I don't hate Muslim but there seems to be quite a few Muslims that hate specific groups like gays or jews.

I noticed this too. Muslims are more sensitive to informal groups. Sometimes the first start a conflict and cause a negative attitude towards him
PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:53:48 AM

Muslims are not to blame for the fact that they were born in a Muslim family. It's the same thing, if hate the man for what he has gray eyes. He was unable to fix it. And why ..

So you want to say that the culture that family is in is to blame? that country that has that religion as it's main? that part of the continent, that's in some part of the world? Soooo religion is just a geography thing and it's just a matter of where are you born.

I do believe that all people are born good. Then they in the course of life deteriorates and becomes a terrorist. This problem is not religion, otherwise all Muslims would be terrorists and it is not.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:26:15 AM

I do believe that all people are born good. Then they in the course of life deteriorates and becomes a terrorist. This problem is not religion, otherwise all Muslims would be terrorists and it is not.
Your so wrong all humans are born bad Wink..FACT.Born predators..
It's up to the people that care for you to make you good?..
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 10:42:04 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 11:36:01 AM by criptix

Nothing happened here.

#double_rekt
It's not a normal thing here, idiot. Just because it happens doesn't mean its normal.

Take a breath, realize that your reading comprehension sucks and then look up in a dictionary/fbi or doj website what domestic terroristic threat implies.

Undecided

Edit

Anger therapy much?  Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:32:58 AM

Nothing happened here.

#double_rekt

Take a breath, realize that your reading comprehension sucks and then look up in a dictionary/fbi or doj website what domestic terroristic threat implies.

Undecided
Muslims want to hang all the sins. Now for the abortion talk. And Catholics do not fight abortion? Just someone who wants to blame all Muslims.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:07:59 PM

we can't hate someone because of his/her religion. we can't judge someone is bad from their religion. The bad people came from everywhere, every religion. Also the good people came from everywher and every religion. If someone have a bad attitude, don''t see what is his religion. but see how he live his daily life.
Your right dude ,religion is not a based on how we will treat other people ,religion is only their belief what they believe some of us not we think and saw some of their actions are bad or good but we don't have any comparison if it is on their religion as long as it is not in the law we can't call it bad and not all bad people on their religion will be the all of them.
Exactly. I think that's the peoblem right now. People judging people by their beliefs and religion. It seems that what we need is to simply respect other people no matter what their culture or their beliefs are.

and I agree. You can not judge people on religious grounds. Often, people do not choose religion. Children do not choose to be born into a family - Muslim or early Christian

And I agree too, It's not fair to hate people by their religion. We get our religion when we were born.
So we can't choose our religion to live our life.
Yes and we cannot afford to hate any religion only because of few bunch of bad people in it, and that is the case not only with muslims, you will find bad people in all the religions that doesn't mean that any religion is bad, and above all the most important thing is to believe in humanity.
That doesn't mean that any religion is bad..Yes it does..
To kill over something that is not there is CRAZY..
To argue over something that is not there is CRAZY..
Remind me to kill my neighbour because he doesn't believe in jack and the bean stalk..
Cheeky fucker i will kill that twat..
And also his wife wont wear the elf hat so she need whipping..Or i could throw rocks at her head..

And if any you little fuckers out there don't believe in Jack and the bean stalk your all fucking dead..Non believers should be killed or pay tax..
If your good you get to see the GIANT Wink..Only when your dead though Grin..
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:34:12 PM

I don't like Muslims because in their religion there is such a thing as a devout. This means that they put themselves above others.
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 05:19:12 PM

I don't like Muslims because in their religion there is such a thing as a devout. This means that they put themselves above others.
I don't like the Muslims for what they disparagingly refer to people of other religions. So many of them terrorists because for them, the people mean nothing.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:13:40 PM

No matter how stupid and shitty a person you are, you can believe in a religion and instantly be convinced you are "better" than other people.

Amazing isn't it?

Smiley
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:37:11 PM

Gays are not to blame for the fact that they were born in a Muslim family.  It's the same thing, if hate the man for what he has gay.  He was unable to fix it.  If he leave Muslim they kill him.  If he gay they kill him.

Looks like Muslim have lot of hate.  Christian teach forgiveness and compassion.

I pity Muslim strange violent ideas don't hate them.

Muslim are not killing people who leave muslim, Muslim are not killing a guy. If he leave muslim, That is his choice, If he is gay, that is his choice. But there is afterlife and he will get something a judgment day.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:04:37 PM

No matter how stupid and shitty a person you are, you can believe in a religion and instantly be convinced you are "better" than other people.

Amazing isn't it?

Smiley
I do not recognize any religion, but it seems to me that Muslims are more aggressive than other religions. Don't know what it involves.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 01:43:16 PM

Gays are not to blame for the fact that they were born in a Muslim family.  It's the same thing, if hate the man for what he has gay.  He was unable to fix it.  If he leave Muslim they kill him.  If he gay they kill him.

Muslim are not killing people who leave muslim, Muslim are not killing a guy. If he leave muslim, That is his choice, If he is gay, that is his choice. But there is afterlife and he will get something a judgment day.
I agree with your point of view, bolded.

But I believe that the Koran is clear about punishment for apostasy and homosexuality.  If those rules are not followed in certain countries that's certainly good.  But in other strict Muslim countries they are followed.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:07:56 PM

But I believe that the Koran is clear about punishment for apostasy and homosexuality.  If those rules are not followed in certain countries that's certainly good.  But in other strict Muslim countries they are followed.
Homosexuality is not welcomed in any religion and in any country. I am not a Muslim but hate gays! I would have forbidden them to hold their parades.
referalol

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 02:33:36 PM

Homosexuality is not welcomed in any religion and in any country. I am not a Muslim but hate gays! I would have forbidden them to hold their parades.

Islam is very opposed to homosexuality, even I believe all religions oppose homosexuality.
I really hate gay, gay unacceptable.
Even animals do not have that relate to the same sex.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 03:09:32 PM

Islam is very opposed to homosexuality, even I believe all religions oppose homosexuality.
I really hate gay, gay unacceptable.
Even animals do not have that relate to the same sex.
Better than a dirty MUSLIM kiddie fucker..And now trumps won get the fuck out you dirty smelly MUSLIM fucks..War will begin soon you fucking sandland backward TWATS Wink Wink..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: