News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213883 times)
Alfa123

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:24:58 PM

I have great respect for Muslims. Among my friends a lot of Muslims, and we have never had a conflict. They are friendly people and respect the local traditions
Muslims do not respect the traditions of other religions. They just turn a blind eye to these contradictions when they are in the minority, but once they become more, they did not hesitate to resort to violence.

Just because Radical Muslem.. not mean all Muslim being Radical and you can blame it.come on!.. idc people hate muslim,christian,budhsime,hindu,or other religion, .. what did i care.. standing together no worries about war!..Hungry!..Disease!..what colour your skin!.. what nation are u!.. so, just only one Brotherhood called HUMAN,,i am afraid there is no Human anymores cause the different!.

- in the name of Humanity. Cool
Lol, Islam disagrees with you.  They say only one Brotherhood called Islam.

Now do you see the light?

excuse me,from where exactly do you hear that? So do You Think just Only for White/Black people! (example). and hurting/killing other people that different from you is it right?.. if you think that so.. You are just same likes Radical Muslim or Other Radicalism/Rassisme Group!. When their Mindset  " idc if hurting/killing people as long our main goal reached" well , it's hard to say, till death come to them, their  just gonna stuck likes that,and never changed.

now, the question is, are you sure they doing violence for God? If God can Talk "WTH Are You doing? did i asking you to killing for me?.. I am asking you doing a good things !. why are you so DUMB, my "Ayat" is likes a poetry many hidden words and meaning.there is a lot of beautifull meaning in my words but sadly you just skip the Ayat likes you read "Kill" and you should Kill..You Dumb!.. and you said you had read Ayat from whole Pages and you act likes you know everythings, while Some other peoples kind of you, trying to provocates people which is to much High imagination and teaching people to killing each other by the name of God?.. I was trying to told you many stories in Quran, but still you dumb.if you still can't use your mind..then what can i say!..if peoples choose can't walk together side by side,well,that is the End of the World.

I don't see examples of what Muslims themselves are struggling with terrorism. I can only see what they call for tolerance. This is not the position. In war there are 2 sides. One attacks, the other defends. What side are you on and what are you doing to achieve this?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:31:26 PM

I have great respect for Muslims. Among my friends a lot of Muslims, and we have never had a conflict. They are friendly people and respect the local traditions
Muslims do not respect the traditions of other religions. They just turn a blind eye to these contradictions when they are in the minority, but once they become more, they did not hesitate to resort to violence.

Try Anyway Feel Life Live Together Muslims, do not just judge them based on what you see and read in the media. Most news media there proclaim the hard that in fact only lies and slander.
What are you talking about? Media lie that terrorist acts are the handiwork of Muslims? What is the ratio between the terrorist attacks committed by Muslims and Christians? And this despite the fact that Christians in Europe and America more.
Today, roughly 95% are Muslim terror.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:45:02 PM

I don't see examples of what Muslims themselves are struggling with terrorism. I can only see what they call for tolerance. This is not the position. In war there are 2 sides. One attacks, the other defends. What side are you on and what are you doing to achieve this?
[/quote]

and you Still not get it don't you?.. i work everydays, planting rice farming. doing several jobs for living. i am not rich person, but i always trying to share  whatever it is. as long its for good things and make others people happy,.and now you asking me what did i am achieve?..my place was not friendly neighborhoods, but idc, as long i show the good things and never disturbing peoples,,always respect them even they never respect me, and you ask me what did i am achieve?...sometimes i asking to myself why..oh..why.. we are same but why they are so evil!.what is my fault?..are those people doesn't had a kindness in their heart??..even it is small?,,,now you asking me again what did i am achieve?.. a girl got raped and killed on the ways going to school until now the killer was not found and case is closed!..not yet bones found in empty house and the killer unknown! case closed!..

in 1998 there is massal killer in my place where the victim was " Same Religon with the killer!" .. dead Victim record only 1.189 hundred dead.(but the fact is Unknown) many victim body was mutilated and severed heads lined up on the bridge while on the street we can see people made a barbeques party "Heart","lungs" hand" etc..they are doing Canibalisme..

when i am asking to my father about " Dad. why we don't Made a Gun/ Sword for our own protection!" (weapon and sword in my place can be made / handmade .. likes revolver etc.).....you know my father said " Protection from what?? From Our Kind??." there is something you should know, God  said kill each other it is prohibited,and i said : but why they still doing that?..human basicly is stupid and always being stupid". they never get smart if they don't use his mind and thoughts. so, don't be afraid of the death comes,just make sure you are ready for it not by preparing weapon, cause its useless cause you can't run when it comes. may god give us strength and healthy.

"my father has passed away in 2008 got heurnia. he always teaching me a good things" - May God forgive my sin to him and his sin. amen."

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:21:55 PM

Just because Radical Muslem.. not mean all Muslim being Radical and you can blame it.come on!.. idc people hate muslim,christian,budhsime,hindu,or other religion, .. what did i care.. standing together no worries about war!..Hungry!..Disease!..what colour your skin!.. what nation are u!.. so, just only one Brotherhood called HUMAN,,i am afraid there is no Human anymores cause the different!.

- in the name of Humanity. Cool
Lol, Islam disagrees with you.  They say only one Brotherhood called Islam.

Now do you see the light?

excuse me,from where exactly do you hear that? So do You Think just Only for White/Black people! (example). and hurting/killing other people that different from you is it right?..

now, the question is, are you sure they doing violence for God?

No.  I meant only what I said.  For Islam, there is only Islam which is the "brotherhood."  Although there is discussion in the Koran about how to treat "people of the book."

I think they believe they are doing violence for God, and they believe they are good Muslims.

My opinion?  They are complete idiots, tools of evil clerics.
pseexh

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:23:08 PM

Try Anyway Feel Life Live Together Muslims, do not just judge them based on what you see and read in the media. Most news media there proclaim the hard that in fact only lies and slander.
What are you talking about? Media lie that terrorist acts are the handiwork of Muslims? What is the ratio between the terrorist attacks committed by Muslims and Christians? And this despite the fact that Christians in Europe and America more.
Today, roughly 95% are Muslim terror.
The statistics of terrorism gives the answer to why I hate Muslims. I also hate Muslims and do not believe their cries that it is not fair attitude. Punishment is not without reason.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:09:05 PM

I'll give you a couple of questions to all those who feel as devout Christians,
who's your god?
If your answer jesus
I'll ask again who was jesus?
If your answer ISA.as
I'll ask again ISA.as who it is?
if the answer is son of god
I'll ask again
if your god given birth or have sex like a man! whereas the definition of god is no birth nor of the uterus and God is one?
and the answer to it all is in the Quranic verse read, understand, and think,
so, why do you hate Muslims?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:57:55 PM

I'll give you a couple of questions to all those who feel as devout Christians...

how about, don't ask stupid rhetorical theological questions.

Those are the problem, not the solution.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 06:32:45 PM

I'll give you a couple of questions to all those who feel as devout Christians,
who's your god?
If your answer jesus
I'll ask again who was jesus?
If your answer ISA.as
I'll ask again ISA.as who it is?
if the answer is son of god
I'll ask again
if your god given birth or have sex like a man! whereas the definition of god is no birth nor of the uterus and God is one?
and the answer to it all is in the Quranic verse read, understand, and think,
so, why do you hate Muslims?

because mostly muslims have the rules where they honor kill people, stone women, hang gays, blow themselves up, for terrorist grps...

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Dead Shot

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:45:54 AM

As a filipino we always encounter conflicts between christians and muslims because of different religions, tradition, norms and beliefs that varies among both parties. Well, as a Christian hating them won't do anything it will just results to more conflict and the great news is now we are learning to coexist with each other and less hate more love  Smiley.
damar09

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:24:56 AM

As a filipino we always encounter conflicts between christians and muslims because of different religions, tradition, norms and beliefs that varies among both parties. Well, as a Christian hating them won't do anything it will just results to more conflict and the great news is now we are learning to coexist with each other and less hate more love  Smiley.
I strongly agree with you, we as humans are creatures of Allah, try to hold mutual religious tolerance, and if we all support it, I'm sure we will find a peaceful life in this world,

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:09:40 AM

As a filipino we always encounter conflicts between christians and muslims because of different religions, tradition, norms and beliefs that varies among both parties. Well, as a Christian hating them won't do anything it will just results to more conflict and the great news is now we are learning to coexist with each other and less hate more love  Smiley.
I strongly agree with you, we as humans are creatures of Allah, try to hold mutual religious tolerance, and if we all support it, I'm sure we will find a peaceful life in this world,
Hey i have never thought of it like that..creatures of Allah, Smiley..

So you creatures of Allah, can you stop killing us human none believers?..
Because you creatures of Allah, are getting out of control and like some creatures they can become a pest..
And when something becomes a pest we need to wipe it out..

So creatures of Allah, when someone mocks your religion lighten up?..
You are believing in fairy tales to get angry at someone for calling or drawing your shitty gods is so wrong..
Prove your gods and i will believe Wink..

So if people in the world get offended by someone calling there god then we should throw you in jail..
And if your country gets offended then we should bomb the shit out you all Wink..
Because people like you are dangerous  Grin..

damar09

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 08:20:43 AM

Hey i have never thought of it like that..creatures of Allah, Smiley..

So you creatures of Allah, can you stop killing us human none believers?..
Because you creatures of Allah, are getting out of control and like some creatures they can become a pest..
And when something becomes a pest we need to wipe it out..

So creatures of Allah, when someone mocks your religion lighten up?..
You are believing in fairy tales to get angry at someone for calling or drawing your shitty gods is so wrong..
Prove your gods and i will believe Wink..

So if people in the world get offended by someone calling there god then we should throw you in jail..
And if your country gets offended then we should bomb the shit out you all Wink..
Because people like you are dangerous  Grin..

I mean that is being created by our gods and not creatures of Allah

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:50:38 PM

Ok, yes we will find peace in this world, but you know when? When the religions are separated without any touching points or religion is banned altogether. I see the religion as a disease of the middle ages and people who truly believe that there is any god are idiots.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 01:52:26 PM

As a filipino we always encounter conflicts between christians and muslims because of different religions, tradition, norms and beliefs that varies among both parties. Well, as a Christian hating them won't do anything it will just results to more conflict and the great news is now we are learning to coexist with each other and less hate more love  Smiley.

Now we are learning to coexist with each other... wow... A bunch of people hating on eachother because osome people believe in different fairy tales... Also, what are you? Some aninals and learning to coexist? I can't believe what Im reading...

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 02:01:24 PM

Why is the reason to hate a muslim, muslim are very kind even your going to tell them or here that they are really strange when they going to put dress some of us are really hate muslim because on what on the news always says and because of isis but if you are going to open your heart and accept that muslim are exist and try to meet a muslim and become friends.
I will never open my heart for Muslims because I don't trust them. All the stories about what some Muslims are good and others are bad, I do not believe. I believe the facts and they say that more terrorist attacks carried out by Muslims.
Just trust them once mate they had a good heart not all muslim are you think others are bad but others had a good hearts who willingly help other people if they badly need help muslims are very warfreak i know that but those who followed and they have there own stincts.
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 11:11:04 PM

"Other than the fact that Muslims haven't killed every non-Muslim under their domain, there is very little else that they can point to as proof that theirs is a peaceful, tolerant religion. Where Islam is dominant (as in the Middle East and Pakistan) religious minorities suffer brutal persecution with little resistance. Where Islam is in the minority (as in Thailand, the Philippines and Europe) there is the threat of violence if Muslim demands are not met. Either situation seems to provide a justification for religious terrorism, which is persistent and endemic to Islamic fundamentalism."

One nice comment I've found on islam in the world.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:44:46 AM

"Other than the fact that Muslims haven't killed every non-Muslim under their domain, there is very little else that they can point to as proof that theirs is a peaceful, tolerant religion. Where Islam is dominant (as in the Middle East and Pakistan) religious minorities suffer brutal persecution with little resistance. Where Islam is in the minority (as in Thailand, the Philippines and Europe) there is the threat of violence if Muslim demands are not met. Either situation seems to provide a justification for religious terrorism, which is persistent and endemic to Islamic fundamentalism."

And this threat of violence comes from a "small minority of the Muslims," doesn't it?

How about that.

Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 06:58:17 AM

And this threat of violence comes from a "small minority of the Muslims," doesn't it?

How about that.

Define "minority". Obviously it takes just a few dozen people to burn churches and temples, or to gang-rape the "infidel" women. When compared to the total Muslim population, this few dozen individuals compose a small minority. But the most important thing is that the "majority" of them will stand behind this minority, and will make sure that the law enforcement authorities are not able to arrest the "minority" individuals.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 11:02:33 AM

John Lennon could crying on this question

John lennon was a goddamn king of hippies, fck em.

"fck em", "Hate" etc - you choose how to live and think..  and why we wonder why so many conflicts and war in the world?
These threads rise every time there is a new terror attack.  Given that that's about weekly, they tend to stay on the first page.

No, we don't "wonder."

I understand your opinion and that the terror attack are terrrible. But I say in more "global context": if a person develops and maintains a senses of aggression, hatred, envy, anger it is especially bad for him, and then, closer to the conflict. And it was more correctly if question of this topic would "Do you understand muslems?"

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

How about that.

Define "minority". Obviously it takes just a few dozen people to burn churches and temples, or to gang-rape the "infidel" women. When compared to the total Muslim population, this few dozen individuals compose a small minority. But the most important thing is that the "majority" of them will stand behind this minority, and will make sure that the law enforcement authorities are not able to arrest the "minority" individuals.

I use "minority" in the sense that for example in a war, it is a minority of the soldiers that are actually on the front lines fighting.  Maybe 10 percent.  And in a city, it is a minority of the public which is law enforcement.  One or two percent.  And in the case of the Muslims, their "enforcers" certainly are a minority...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: