News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213883 times)
tracktorr

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:21:43 PM

You can't hate any person because of his/her religion, nationality, race etc.
It's right to hate people with bad personality, character, criminals etc.
But, you have good and bad people among Muslim, Christians, Jews, Buddhist etc.
So, please be tolerant and respect other people, and don't judge them based on their religion  race, nationality but based on their character.

Yes, please be tolerant and respect. We are all human, same humans who live under the same sky and above the same earth.
No matter in what religions you are, humans are humans.
You can be tolerant only when you feel the steps to the meeting. Now I see only cowardly terrorist actions and when they start to punish for it they start crying and asking for help. I hate them.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:35:40 PM

So, please be tolerant and respect other people, and don't judge them based on their religion  race, nationality but based on their character.

Yes, please be tolerant and respect. We are all human, same humans who live under the same sky and above the same earth.
You can be tolerant only when you feel the steps to the meeting. Now I see only cowardly terrorist actions and when they start to punish for it they start crying and asking for help. I hate them.
I also hate terrorists, which only makes Islam as an extremist religion, while religion never taught to do evil, not only Islam alone, all religions too, and if you see, the country of Indonesia I predominantly Islam, so strong against terrorists, and to the will of my god Allah, terrorists in my country can narrow down the motion, and our population, of all faiths, unite to fight against terrorists in the country we,

PetroffVany

Activity: 284

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:53:24 PM

I also hate terrorists, which only makes Islam as an extremist religion, while religion never taught to do evil, not only Islam alone, all religions too, and if you see, the country of Indonesia I predominantly Islam, so strong against terrorists, and to the will of my god Allah, terrorists in my country can narrow down the motion, and our population, of all faiths, unite to fight against terrorists in the country we,
This is the tale! In all the countries where Islam is the main religion, or there is a large number of terrorist attacks inside the country or fight with neighbors, or Finance terrorists. Hatred does not arise out of the blue. She has her reasons.
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:48:36 PM

you know religion today is thing of hart, and also depends on the home you were born into that has a great influence to play on individual these days in some country if you are a muslem most people will not want to have anything to do with you or if you are a christian the muslem would not want to do anything with you for i don't hate muslem it depends on your character.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:42:55 AM

John Lennon could crying on this question

John lennon was a goddamn king of hippies, fck em.

"fck em", "Hate" etc - you choose how to live and think..  and why we wonder why so many conflicts and war in the world?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:01:23 PM

you know religion today is thing of hart, and also depends on the home you were born into that has a great influence to play on individual these days in some country if you are a muslem most people will not want to have anything to do with you or if you are a christian the muslem would not want to do anything with you for i don't hate muslem it depends on your character.
The lack of desire on the part of Muslims to accept a large number of negative judgments in Islam leads to conflict. Also, I don't see Muslims have a great desire to fight with radicals. So in the soul they share their opinion.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:47:06 PM

"fck em", "Hate" etc - you choose how to live and think..  and why we wonder why so many conflicts and war in the world?
These threads rise every time there is a new terror attack.  Given that that's about weekly, they tend to stay on the first page.

No, we don't "wonder."
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:52:31 PM

These threads rise every time there is a new terror attack.  Given that that's about weekly, they tend to stay on the first page.

No, we don't "wonder."
Punishment without guilt does not happen. If people hate Muslims, then this is their fault. I have never seen the Muslims themselves prevented the attack. If you know and do not prevent, so in secret support.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:48:45 PM

No, we don't "wonder."
Punishment without guilt does not happen. If people hate Muslims, then this is their fault. I have never seen the Muslims themselves prevented the attack. If you know and do not prevent, so in secret support.

Well some of the muslims condemn those attacks saying that those terrorists aren't real muslims. I mean, it's ignorant to say that they're not  muslims, both of the groups believe in the same god and principles but terrorism is born in the destroyed society.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:28:25 PM

No, we don't "wonder."

Well some of the muslims condemn those attacks saying that those terrorists aren't real muslims. I mean, it's ignorant to say that they're not  muslims, both of the groups believe in the same god and principles but terrorism is born in the destroyed society.
True.  But let's acknowledge the fact that if you were boots on the ground fighting terrorists such as ISIS, to your left and to your right you would see Muslims fighting terrorists with you.

At some level it's more a crimes against humanity thing than a Muslim thing.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:49:10 PM

No, we don't "wonder."

True.  But let's acknowledge the fact that if you were boots on the ground fighting terrorists such as ISIS, to your left and to your right you would see Muslims fighting terrorists with you.

At some level it's more a crimes against humanity thing than a Muslim thing.
Muslims are constantly at war with someone. They do not care with whom to fight. The war and terror they have turned into a lucrative business. When there are no orders for the attacks they are fighting among themselves.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:03:06 PM

I have great respect for Muslims. Among my friends a lot of Muslims, and we have never had a conflict. They are friendly people and respect the local traditions
Kvazimoda

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 08:08:12 PM

I have great respect for Muslims. Among my friends a lot of Muslims, and we have never had a conflict. They are friendly people and respect the local traditions
Muslims do not respect the traditions of other religions. They just turn a blind eye to these contradictions when they are in the minority, but once they become more, they did not hesitate to resort to violence.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:13:03 PM

Muslims do not respect the traditions of other religions. They just turn a blind eye to these contradictions when they are in the minority, but once they become more, they did not hesitate to resort to violence.

Just because Radical Muslem.. not mean all Muslim being Radical and you can blame it.come on!.. idc people hate muslim,christian,budhsime,hindu,or other religion, .. what did i care.. standing together no worries about war!..Hungry!..Disease!..what colour your skin!.. what nation are u!.. so, just only one Brotherhood called HUMAN,,i am afraid there is no Human anymores cause the different!.

- in the name of Humanity. Cool
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:47:46 AM

Just because Radical Muslem.. not mean all Muslim being Radical and you can blame it.come on!.. idc people hate muslim,christian,budhsime,hindu,or other religion, .. what did i care.. standing together no worries about war!..Hungry!..Disease!..what colour your skin!.. what nation are u!.. so, just only one Brotherhood called HUMAN,,i am afraid there is no Human anymores cause the different!.

no, but it takes a few of them to kill a couple of hundreds of people or one to blow themselves up in the crowded area. That's called Utopia and the name Utopia speaks for itself, also there will never be peace, since peace can only be achieved through war and war leads to more war.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:35:18 AM

Lol, Islam disagrees with you.  They say only one Brotherhood called Islam.

Now do you see the light?
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 01:29:18 PM

Radical movements exist in all religions, but such hatred as Muslims do not feel to belong to any religion in the world. So Islam is indeed the worst religion in the world. Hatred of Islam is well deserved.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 02:04:25 PM

Try Anyway Feel Life Live Together Muslims, do not just judge them based on what you see and read in the media. Most news media there proclaim the hard that in fact only lies and slander.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

Try Anyway Feel Life Live Together Muslims, do not just judge them based on what you see and read in the media. Most news media there proclaim the hard that in fact only lies and slander.
What are you talking about? Media lie that terrorist acts are the handiwork of Muslims? What is the ratio between the terrorist attacks committed by Muslims and Christians? And this despite the fact that Christians in Europe and America more.
STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:17:10 PM

excuse me,from where exactly do you hear that? So do You Think just Only for White/Black people! (example). and hurting/killing other people that different from you is it right?.. if you think that so.. You are just same likes Radical Muslim or Other Radicalism/Rassisme Group!. When their Mindset  " idc if hurting/killing people as long our main goal reached" well , it's hard to say, till death come to them, their  just gonna stuck likes that,and never changed.

now, the question is, are you sure they doing violence for God? If God can Talk "WTH Are You doing? did i asking you to killing for me?.. I am asking you doing a good things !. why are you so DUMB, my "Ayat" is likes a poetry many hidden words and meaning.there is a lot of beautifull meaning in my words but sadly you just skip the Ayat likes you read "Kill" and you should Kill..You Dumb!.. and you said you had read Ayat from whole Pages and you act likes you know everythings, while Some other peoples kind of you, trying to provocates people which is to much High imagination and teaching people to killing each other by the name of God?.. I was trying to told you many stories in Quran, but still you dumb.if you still can't use your mind..then what can i say!..if peoples choose can't walk together side by side,well,that is the End of the World.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: