Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:42:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 [1706] 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073093 times)
Ullukapatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:26:12 AM

Anyone got a list of delegates who are sharing forged LSK with voters?
Virtum

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:58:37 AM

Anyone got a list of delegates who are sharing forged LSK with voters?

Lisk Pools List :
    Delegate                                         Rank                                                        Profit share                               Address
liskpool_com_01                                      1                                                           85%                            http://www.liskpool.com
robinhood and liberspirita                        28, 30                                                      100%                           http://robinhood.liberspirita.net/
thepool                                                 25                                                         75%                             http://thepool.io
shinekami                                              90                                                         85%                             https://lskpool.lisk-ua.net
liskpool.top                                           148                                                        90%                             https://liskpool.top
olejegcord                                            153                                                         75%                             https://adlisk.pro
spendawgs

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:28:23 AM

How often voting?

Woof woof!!
Virtum

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:43:50 AM

How often voting?
Vote should be once. With one Lisk you can vote for 33 delegates. At any time you can cancel voice.
leepfrog

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:22:12 AM

When the LISK team comes with the ICO release confirmation, things could get smootly and i foresee a nice correction in the nearby future.

Thats nicey and all but lsk couldnt stand competition against 139 other smart contract packed assets arses. lsk didint get a knack for presenting a complex crosschain java-powered network for developing shit. lsk failed and ran out of steam.

They havent even properly started yet , we can agree that their slow as shit but dont count them out just yet they still got a ton of funds to make this work.

A ton of funds with slow ass fuckers will still amount to slow ass progress. I feel for you believers, poor souls getting hammered in the ass daily.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:33:35 AM

When the LISK team comes with the ICO release confirmation, things could get smootly and i foresee a nice correction in the nearby future.

Thats nicey and all but lsk couldnt stand competition against 139 other smart contract packed assets arses. lsk didint get a knack for presenting a complex crosschain java-powered network for developing shit. lsk failed and ran out of steam.

They havent even properly started yet , we can agree that their slow as shit but dont count them out just yet they still got a ton of funds to make this work.

A ton of funds with slow ass fuckers will still amount to slow ass progress. I feel for you believers, poor souls getting hammered in the ass daily.

Coin will be Dead by the time they develop something. If they have ton of funds why not boost the progress by hiring some devs

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1835

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:40:52 AM

So poetry. Also, they can use ton of funds to buy cars and houses for themselves and you can't do nothing about it

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:59:31 AM

Hey Lisker

Yesterday I start a small Twitter promotion action for the Lisk community.

This is a thank you to all loyal supporters of Lisk, to all users who have helped other members in the chat, forum etc, to all Lisker with good ideas and to all my voters.

Depending on my available time I will create three or four tweets per day with link to your proposal and your Twitter if account is available. The selected users a day are purely coincidental,, I would like to do this for all (or for most).

In addition, the tweets are added to a new Moments "Lisk - Community Delegate".

The first 4:

Isabella, gregorst, punkrock, Jan

The next 4 candidates:

redsn0w, BitBanksy, Gr33nDrag0n, MRV

Twitter Moments "Lisk - Community Delegates": https://twitter.com/i/moments/809360501713080320

Currently it is not necessary to donate for it. From my rewards I have calculated 5 - 10% for promotion. But if you want to support me, please vote for me.

Greetings Poly
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:02:13 AM

Coin will be Dead by the time they develop something. If they have ton of funds why not boost the progress by hiring some devs

Nobody will be hired because that means less whores for them fantastic smack/crack and coke parties.
Ullukapatha

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:18:26 PM

I am not s supporter of LISK but it's good time to buy LISK. A major pump is incoming within 48 hours.
ayesha98220

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:28:08 PM

I am not s supporter of LISK but it's good time to buy LISK. A major pump is incoming within 48 hours.

Would you like to make a cheeky bet>? like a btc?
mikethedikevanegan

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:34:27 PM

Did your crystal obelisk tell you that?  That fucking thing really hurts getting up the asshole.  Only progress can heal it... right now I am very sore.
Ullukapatha

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:41:21 PM

Why not? Let's put a BTC. I say LISK will go up atleast 7.5 percent in next 48 hours.
ayesha98220

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:52:46 PM

Why not? Let's put a BTC. I say LISK will go up atleast 7.5 percent in next 48 hours.

Ok what escrow would we be using and 7.5% is not a pump lol,let's say 15% I pay you 0.5btc and 25% I pay you 1btc and it has to be one of the trusted escrows? Anything under you pay me a btc.
Ullukapatha

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:25:08 PM

Ok what escrow would we be using and 7.5% is not a pump lol,let's say 15% I pay you 0.5btc and 25% I pay you 1btc and it has to be one of the trusted escrows? Anything under you pay me a btc.

It depends on your definition of pump. For me and a lot of others 7.5 % in 48 hours is a pump. The odds of having 15 % to 25% within 48 hours is very less. How about if it pumps more than 10% you pay me one Btc, if not then I pay you.
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:07:43 PM

There are some crazy theories and assumptions based on faulty or just too little information about not only ARK but the Lisk communities inner workings, so I decided to give a quick overview of how the ARK team has formed and why. I tried to make it as factual as possible, correct me if you see a factual mistake.

At the very beginning of Lisk when the ICO just begun and people   started to gather in Lisk Chat, malreynolds organized a group of people called Trusted Delegates. The TDs original goal was to find trustworthy Lisk supporters to run the Lisk delegate nodes. The initial the main effort was to exlude sockpuppets, people trying to run multiple delegates. For this reason the initial TD members were those with history on BCT and/or meaningful continuous involvement in Lisk chat. The group formed and as these things go, it got more organized, rules and guildelines were made, members supported each other, some members become inactive while others joined, a community was forged (pun intended).

And what an active community it was and still is. The private channel had many times the activity of all of the public channels combined, because it was such a good group of people that we all fealt comfortable talking in there even on subject that belonged to the public channels. Max, Oliver, Joel, isabella and fixcrypt were also in the channel for many months. They only decided to exclude themselves later on when we started concentrating on voting power because they felt -and rightly so- that discussion about our voting strategies should not include them.

This group stayed strong long after forging delays were announced throught the closing of the private channels in Lisk chat (our fault, sorry, we should have been more active in public channels), and remained very active, rebranded to GDT (Global Delegate Team).

The beginning of ARK were just some off and on brainstorming session on a remote slack channel (#sharktank, I think), that slowly grown by then (again) including fixcrypt who just parted ways from Lisk. Anyone from GDT was welcome to participate and many did. A new Slack was created with open invitations to all GDT members and those who joined now known as the ARK Crew, I think it was almost 50 members. Discussion continued and the most active from these group, those who at the time had the interest and the time to actively work on a new project became the Ark Founding Team that has 25 members.

So we didn't built such a big team from nothing, but formed from an already select and battle tested larger group. We didn't even assign former roles to each other we just contributed wherever we felt we could make the most of our abilities. We weren't all large holders who wanted to take over, or replace Lisk. We just had an idea in our daily interactions and we had the will, the time and energy to make it into a reality.

Today GDT is still by far the largest and best organized group in the Lisk community and still supports Lisk and includes most of the people who long time supporters, made tools for Lisk, run it's testnet and mainnet delegates.
ARK members are still GDT members (amongst the most active members in fact), we are just sub group with a side project. Others has other involvement outside of Lisk, ours just more noticable being a Lisk fork and because of fixcrypt as a developer.

So any claims that ARK tries to overtake, replace, etc Lisk is just silly. Harming Lisk would be harming ourselves. Of course if you ask various members the exact interpretation of this statement may vary because we have different views on Lisk after 8 months of involvement, but that's just shows that ARK as a group has no agenda for or against Lisk. Individual members...you will have to ask them personally.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649695.msg17201069#msg17201069
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:58:21 PM

It depends on your definition of pump. For me and a lot of others 7.5 % in 48 hours is a pump. The odds of having 15 % to 25% within 48 hours is very less. How about if it pumps more than 10% you pay me one Btc, if not then I pay you.

It depends on his definition on a MAJOR PUMP within 48 hours and that is 7.5%, youre so funny stop muddling yourself.  Grin
someonesomeone

Activity: 933

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:42:34 PM

Nice work PolyCrypto! Keep up the great work. You are on my short list for the next donation round Wink

Hey Lisker

Yesterday I start a small Twitter promotion action for the Lisk community.

This is a thank you to all loyal supporters of Lisk, to all users who have helped other members in the chat, forum etc, to all Lisker with good ideas and to all my voters.

Depending on my available time I will create three or four tweets per day with link to your proposal and your Twitter if account is available. The selected users a day are purely coincidental,, I would like to do this for all (or for most).

In addition, the tweets are added to a new Moments "Lisk - Community Delegate".

The first 4:

Isabella, gregorst, punkrock, Jan

The next 4 candidates:

redsn0w, BitBanksy, Gr33nDrag0n, MRV

Twitter Moments "Lisk - Community Delegates": https://twitter.com/i/moments/809360501713080320

Currently it is not necessary to donate for it. From my rewards I have calculated 5 - 10% for promotion. But if you want to support me, please vote for me.

Greetings Poly
GinnaGinna

Activity: 102

1Ky4J71zErbR3J1BhDWPJ7F7wL1zGusPzW

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:06:39 PM

Whale(s) start flashing again with 1000 BTC buy orders,
from time to time.

Something cooking in Lisk kitchen  Cheesy

ColossusCoin2 [CV2] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC
ColossusCoin2 Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/CV2
Bladiebla

Activity: 100
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:28:33 PM

There are some crazy theories and assumptions based on faulty or just too little information about not only ARK but the Lisk communities inner workings, so I decided to give a quick overview of how the ARK team has formed and why. I tried to make it as factual as possible, correct me if you see a factual mistake.

At the very beginning of Lisk when the ICO just begun and people   started to gather in Lisk Chat, malreynolds organized a group of people called Trusted Delegates. The TDs original goal was to find trustworthy Lisk supporters to run the Lisk delegate nodes. The initial the main effort was to exlude sockpuppets, people trying to run multiple delegates. For this reason the initial TD members were those with history on BCT and/or meaningful continuous involvement in Lisk chat. The group formed and as these things go, it got more organized, rules and guildelines were made, members supported each other, some members become inactive while others joined, a community was forged (pun intended).

And what an active community it was and still is. The private channel had many times the activity of all of the public channels combined, because it was such a good group of people that we all fealt comfortable talking in there even on subject that belonged to the public channels. Max, Oliver, Joel, isabella and fixcrypt were also in the channel for many months. They only decided to exclude themselves later on when we started concentrating on voting power because they felt -and rightly so- that discussion about our voting strategies should not include them.

This group stayed strong long after forging delays were announced throught the closing of the private channels in Lisk chat (our fault, sorry, we should have been more active in public channels), and remained very active, rebranded to GDT (Global Delegate Team).

The beginning of ARK were just some off and on brainstorming session on a remote slack channel (#sharktank, I think), that slowly grown by then (again) including fixcrypt who just parted ways from Lisk. Anyone from GDT was welcome to participate and many did. A new Slack was created with open invitations to all GDT members and those who joined now known as the ARK Crew, I think it was almost 50 members. Discussion continued and the most active from these group, those who at the time had the interest and the time to actively work on a new project became the Ark Founding Team that has 25 members.

So we didn't built such a big team from nothing, but formed from an already select and battle tested larger group. We didn't even assign former roles to each other we just contributed wherever we felt we could make the most of our abilities. We weren't all large holders who wanted to take over, or replace Lisk. We just had an idea in our daily interactions and we had the will, the time and energy to make it into a reality.

Today GDT is still by far the largest and best organized group in the Lisk community and still supports Lisk and includes most of the people who long time supporters, made tools for Lisk, run it's testnet and mainnet delegates.
ARK members are still GDT members (amongst the most active members in fact), we are just sub group with a side project. Others has other involvement outside of Lisk, ours just more noticable being a Lisk fork and because of fixcrypt as a developer.

So any claims that ARK tries to overtake, replace, etc Lisk is just silly. Harming Lisk would be harming ourselves. Of course if you ask various members the exact interpretation of this statement may vary because we have different views on Lisk after 8 months of involvement, but that's just shows that ARK as a group has no agenda for or against Lisk. Individual members...you will have to ask them personally.

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649695.msg17201069#msg17201069

Glad to see someone s view of perspective on this sensitive subject..

HODL
Pages: « 1 ... 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 [1706] 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: