Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:29:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:10:59 PM

when I lost a lot of money. I cried endlessly throughout the night. but the next day I can smile because it gets a lot of money. gambling is very risky. if you're not ready then do not start to play gambling. gambling takes struggle.

You only have to cry when you placed too much money!Money which you couldn't effort to lose.
The conclusion to that is you got greedy and dismissed the consequences if you should lose this round.
Therefore this is your own fault and nobody will feel pity for you.Greed eats brain!Very bad!
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 02:40:06 PM

when I lost a lot of money. I cried endlessly throughout the night. but the next day I can smile because it gets a lot of money. gambling is very risky. if you're not ready then do not start to play gambling. gambling takes struggle.

Wow, losing on gambling and make you cry. that was insane though, i bet you gambling with big amount. Actually i never cry on gambling even i losing so much money.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:50:52 PM

Gambling makes you cry, because you lose a lot of money. And that is very bad, you waste a lot of money in it and that is not good.
I hope that more people will realize that gambling is very bad and that they are going to stop gambling, that is the best option.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 03:53:39 PM

Wow, losing on gambling and make you cry. that was insane though, i bet you gambling with big amount. Actually i never cry on gambling even i losing so much money.
only natural that the people crying in the gambling game, since it was their expectation, if it is not appropriate that they expect it just tears were able to explain, in fact, I've been crying for losing your money

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:45:54 AM

Gambling makes you cry, because you lose a lot of money. And that is very bad, you waste a lot of money in it and that is not good.
I hope that more people will realize that gambling is very bad and that they are going to stop gambling, that is the best option.

because gambling hurts you deep inside that is why it really makes you cry in a expression sense of crying and I think that gambling lets you realise that It is hard to win if you really are not that lucky in my opinion just bet less and control yourself in doing so!
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:37:27 PM

I know we are human and we all wanna the best salary ,and we study for it but sometimes other gets into that spot and we need to work at a lower rank knowing we can reach and be there.The gambling always will make you feel pleasure as you get profit,its like make sex for some people.When we win big we thing wow i made 5xmore mine investment if i keep i can maybe double this and then left,usually the person lost all and reinvest again,thats when we start to cry trying to recover those investment.
teilwalL05

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:32:18 AM

I know we are human and we all wanna the best salary ,and we study for it but sometimes other gets into that spot and we need to work at a lower rank knowing we can reach and be there.The gambling always will make you feel pleasure as you get profit,its like make sex for some people.When we win big we thing wow i made 5xmore mine investment if i keep i can maybe double this and then left,usually the person lost all and reinvest again,thats when we start to cry trying to recover those investment.

Then your saying that gambling and sex are a like? I think not, because gambling is pleasurable when you just win and you are feeling frustrated when you lose while sex is always pleasurable! and can always wants you to get some more! you cannot lump them to be alike!
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:55:33 AM

Then your saying that gambling and sex are a like? I think not, because gambling is pleasurable when you just win and you are feeling frustrated when you lose while sex is always pleasurable! and can always wants you to get some more! you cannot lump them to be alike!
That is true. But some people want to have some luck. But that happen not fast. And that is not good.
It will makes you cry when you lose a lot of money and that is very bad. It can also makes you cry if you won a lot of money.
Financial_Genius

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 11:22:45 AM

When I got 236 loss in row on 5%
teilwalL05

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:40:21 PM

That is true. But some people want to have some luck. But that happen not fast. And that is not good.
It will makes you cry when you lose a lot of money and that is very bad. It can also makes you cry if you won a lot of money.

you are saying it as redundant as you can, but losing so much in gambling makes you feel bad and frustrated it will surely gives you tears of sadness and while you are winning in it you will feel the joy and enjoyment that you might win some more! and can brought you into joyous tears!
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:57:47 PM

That's generally what happens when you gamble. You loose all of your money. The people on this forum who promote gambling are only kidding themselves; they don't keep track of how much they loose.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:04:42 PM

I don't advocate gambling don't take me wrong on that I am far from it but do you keep track of how much money you are spending on your hobbies say RC cars or drones for example? If you can have fun while doing it why do you even care what money you are spending?
ibitkong

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:07:30 PM

Today i went on to 0.06+ from 0.031 depo playing safe margins when

https://i.imgur.com/xh2Q8KB.jpg

HIT ME!!and made me cry like this:-
http://replygif.net/i/447.gif

Whats your loss story?Share here

OmG Sad Play on bitkong.com !
teilwalL05

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:10:40 PM

That's generally what happens when you gamble. You loose all of your money. The people on this forum who promote gambling are only kidding themselves; they don't keep track of how much they loose.

Because gambling don't give a damn on how much you have lose they want it that way, and people tend not to keep track of how much they had loose because it is so much they had lose that much that they don't know when to keep track

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 01:12:58 PM

It sounds very funny when I looking at your signature. I hope your campaign manager havent read this comment yet Roll Eyes

EDIT: I just got 5 losses in a row in betting on football matches last week, made me lost around 0.05 Sad Atleast the matches were interesting! Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
teilwalL05

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:39:56 PM

It sounds very funny when I looking at your signature. I hope your campaign manager havent read this comment yet Roll Eyes

EDIT: I just got 5 losses in a row in betting on football matches last week, made me lost around 0.05 Sad Atleast the matches were interesting! Cheesy

Yup! we are promoting gambling with our signature campaign and that type of post is a bad gesture for his campaign and in that kind of post he is including himself in it,
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

Gambling can make you cry real hard if you are making the wrong choice, I've been there too and its very hard to also stop than.
You want to win the amount back that have lost because of a stupid bet..
Psi
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:01:24 PM

gambling advice to live by "you've got to know when to hold 'em, when to fold 'em, when to walk away and WHEN TO RUN ", -the gambler, Kenny rogers ' cuz it happens to all gamblers ...............

Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:18:46 PM

I ever make parlay odds @43. in anonibet. left only one bet. Tevez is no goal. It is unfortunate. then Tevez scored with pinlty very disappointed make me cry
sometimes I also like that, I follow football gambling, and always guessing score under 2.5 goals, but if the game ended with three goals that sometimes makes me want to cry
lol that has happened to me almost infinite number of times, I bet on over just thats the difference and I cry when there are 2 goals scored in the first half itself and then the 2nd half remains goalless !

Yup! Even if you would know who or what is going to win in sports game you would truly never know who's gonna win until the game ends, all sports betting are like this gambling is totally base on luck.
It will always makes you cry and that is very bad. You must see gambling as a fun thing to do and not as a bad thing.
Of course it is really bad to lose so much money. But you must handle it or just dont play it anymore.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:42:57 PM

Gambling can make you cry real hard if you are making the wrong choice, I've been there too and its very hard to also stop than.
You want to win the amount back that have lost because of a stupid bet..
Of course you will cry when you lose in gambling. and I'm sure you will say "why I gamble. I'm not going to gamble anymore. This is already done" when you lose
and you will repeat it tomorrow
I had to cry because it continues to happen again. choice is always wrong
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: