Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:31:13 PM

I don't gamble so it's not making me cry  Smiley

But i imagine the big loss make every gambler cry hardly
imagine the defeat alone can make us afraid. what if it really happens to you, of course you're going to cry.
so do not try to gamble mate
Gambling makes you always cry and that is why gambling is so bad to do. People must realize that it is not good.
And they are realizing it too late and that is not good. But I hope that more people will realize it.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:49:30 PM

Gambling can make a lot of people addicted and you can cry a lot if you lose a lot of course.
I once almost cried because I lose 1,3 bitcoin in just one bet, it was the stupidest choice I ever made.
Your problem was betting that amount of money you couldnt afford, but atleast it has taught you that gambling couldnt doubling your money. If you havent felt that yet, I'm pretty sure you still cant understand this gambling problem.
actually when we gambled we don't think about what effect that will occur thereafter. so when you gamble with the amount 1.3 BTC. The first was not a problem for you. because you think it will double your bitcoin. after you lose you will know how stupid you have to do that so you deserve to cry, therefore control yourself is very important
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:00:48 PM

i dont gamble,but i want to try it for only once, if im gonna loose 1 btc i will not eat for a couple of days ,cause for 1 btc is so much for me, losing btc gives me a trauma.
Well if you'll try gambling once you would try again and again, so i think you should stay away lol.
lrdeoliveira

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:09:39 PM

i dont gamble,but i want to try it for only once, if im gonna loose 1 btc i will not eat for a couple of days ,cause for 1 btc is so much for me, losing btc gives me a trauma.

if it's true, why gambling away your food? Yes you can win (lower possibilities) or maybe you can lost all (this will happen).
Never gamble what you can't afford to lose, if luck it's on your part you can make good money also whit a small amount
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 04:10:06 PM

Then you should instead try to plan that how much money you want to play in gambling and how much for food and then come up making up nice dice strategy.Also want to give up a tip-don't ry up playing fast you will lose money as some point of time you will place up all-in or high amount bet which you will later regret after losing up so its better to play up slow with small bets
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:29:56 PM

If I were you, I will just avoid gambling. If you really can't afford to lose any amount , then don't continue your plans to gamble.

Better safe than sorry

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

I never cry in gambling even i lose. gambling is just for fun and dont pay if you cant afford to lose..
If i lose sometimes its make me angry not to cry honestly..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:24:17 PM

Gambling can makes you cry for sure, I once had bet a whole bitcoin on one roulette number, I know it was stupid and I lost it also..
Still regretting it everyday because it was just so stupid to do...
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:14:10 PM

I never cry in gambling even i lose. gambling is just for fun and dont pay if you cant afford to lose..
If i lose sometimes its make me angry not to cry honestly..

Yeah, its disappointing to loose but it cannot make you cry, as you are the only person responsible for your loss, no one has forced you to gamble, so even if you loose you have to treat it in a healthy way.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:30:24 PM

Gambling can make you cry real hard if you are making the wrong choice, I've been there too and its very hard to also stop than.
You want to win the amount back that have lost because of a stupid bet..

Yeah, gambling made even strong men cry. Specially those who lose tons of money in it. And even those poker player with their poker face, I know deep inside they are crying when they lose their all-in. I lose .005 btc, and it almost made me cry. How much more those who lose more than I did.

do you seriously just lost 0.005 it almost makes you cry?
I even lost 0.5 more never cry and feel stupid only regret I have taken the wrong decision.

Well in making mistakes I think you have learn your lessons so well right? But by simply losing in gambling is like frustrations rush through you and regret comes after that will be the feeling you need to know when losing in it but certainly you will learn from it in no time that is what it should be.

difficult to learn from mistakes on gambling, because all depends on luck. even if you are already using a good strategy.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:33:55 PM

Gambling can make you cry real hard if you are making the wrong choice, I've been there too and its very hard to also stop than.

Yeah, gambling made even strong men cry. Specially those who lose tons of money in it. And even those poker player with their poker face, I know deep inside they are crying when they lose their all-in. I lose .005 btc, and it almost made me cry. How much more those who lose more than I did.

I even lost 0.5 more never cry and feel stupid only regret I have taken the wrong decision.

Well in making mistakes I think you have learn your lessons so well right? But by simply losing in gambling is like frustrations rush through you and regret comes after that will be the feeling you need to know when losing in it but certainly you will learn from it in no time that is what it should be.

difficult to learn from mistakes on gambling, because all depends on luck. even if you are already using a good strategy.

If you learn from your mistakes that means you will never gamble again, but mostly we don't find this attitude in majority of us, as we keep on gambling even if we are loosing.
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:14:16 PM

If you learn from your mistakes that means you will never gamble again, but mostly we don't find this attitude in majority of us, as we keep on gambling even if we are loosing.

learn from our own mistakes is a hard common way that people usually do. it's better than not learning from mistakes at all, but there is a shortcut: learn from other's mistakes.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:35:19 PM

lol I haven't known there is people crying just because lose 5mbtc, seems you never get the fun of gambling Cheesy There are many rich gambler out there and I guess losing in poker games wont make them crying.
Gambling can makes you cry with different reasons. One reason is that you cry because you realized that you lost a lot of money.
And the other reason is that you cry because you win some prize money, but that happens not so that often.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:36:34 PM

I think everyone had a time that he/she thought you can cry because you lost a bit of money.
I also had this moment because of a bet with 1,2 btc I played dices and it was just so stupid.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:45:02 PM

there is no good strategy in gambling it only applies on poker the only thing you need to do is just lessen the amount of money at hand if you want to play to lessen your bets and so you would not spend that much and you would not have a hard time accepting your loss.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:47:23 AM

lol I haven't known there is people crying just because lose 5mbtc, seems you never get the fun of gambling Cheesy There are many rich gambler out there and I guess losing in poker games wont make them crying.
Gambling can make you of course cry and that is not good. You must see gambling as a fun thing and that is really important.
I hope that more people will gamble and just for fun and not for cry, that is not good. And of course it is bad to do.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2016, 10:49:45 AM

Today Gambling made me cry i had my all in in one match which was fixed and the stats were also correct but the match result was surprising,

Australia A Group match between

Adelaide United vs Melbourne City result was half time 0-0 and full time 0-1 and i had my bet on Half time over 0.1 goal and full time over 2.5 goals all in 0.025 btc my last week Signature Campaign payment got Loss. I am really feeling to cry badly.  Cry Cry Cry

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:06:27 PM

Today Gambling made me cry i had my all in in one match which was fixed and the stats were also correct but the match result was surprising,

Adelaide United vs Melbourne City result was half time 0-0 and full time 0-1 and i had my bet on Half time over 0.1 goal and full time over 2.5 goals all in 0.025 btc my last week Signature Campaign payment got Loss. I am really feeling to cry badly.  Cry Cry Cry
lol it seems quite depressing. but I have the experience more painful I often play Live bet. at that time the game was 0-0 in  minutes 82'. then I bet under 0.5 goals. after bet confirm a few seconds later they scored. really made me cry when it :/
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:20:33 PM

That Was Sad Sad Even if you really know the player or the team that are playing there is just a chance in winning and you might take the part that gambling is still base on luck alone eve in sport betting or even in live betting you can still lose because that is the way it is in gambling.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:49:24 PM

Gambling will always make you cry and that is very bad. I hope that more people will realize that gambling is very bad and that they must know that.
You can cry because you lost a lot of money and you can cry because you win some good money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: