Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:41:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When gambling makes you cry.  (Read 67261 times)
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:27:42 AM

This things happen to me recently when all my hard earning from siggy campaign got loss in one day playing dice with yobit, I earn almost .04 btc don't know but it's all my earnings from yobit and for just one day everything was lost because of the martigale system got 13 straight losing steak left me nothing with my btc account. don't played again lesson learned.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rahmawati6718

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:31:03 AM

This things happen to me recently when all my hard earning from siggy campaign got loss in one day playing dice with yobit, I earn almost .04 btc don't know but it's all my earnings from yobit and for just one day everything was lost because of the martigale system got 13 straight losing steak left me nothing with my btc account. don't played again lesson learned.

can get profits on gambling when you have a definite and solid strategy and you stick on it like a glue. It's been doing fine for me in the past month and I'm happy on what I'm gaining even though it's just a small amount coming in to my wallet everyday.
kuntulu

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:55:53 AM

cried when i earned some bitcoin and my target was double so i started to play in bustabit and almost reached my target , my heart told to withdraw what ever you are having or play in small dont risk high , but my mind told one time play all in and if u win that will be bonus .
jula551

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:56:16 AM

I've played with the gambling capital of 0.15 BTC . all gone in one day. I wondered why I did not stop when the money I left 50% of the total. but I knew it was a risk in gambling. I still like gambling regardless of the outcome it Smiley .
exactly, i always go into gambling knowing that theres a good chance i will lose and i wouldnt mind if that happened. whenever i see someone rage after they lose, it annoys me. like you knew pretty well that thers a good chance you are going to end up losing yet you still go on with it. thats no reason to be angry.

I believe that gambling isnt bad at all but we need to know when to stop being winning or loosing ,thats were the most people goes too deep and cant return anymore without play all the time.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:32:06 AM

cried when i earned some bitcoin and my target was double so i started to play in bustabit and almost reached my target , my heart told to withdraw what ever you are having or play in small dont risk high , but my mind told one time play all in and if u win that will be bonus .

Crying when you win money is much different then crying when you lose money. One is tears of joy and the other means you have a serious gambling problem.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:10:24 AM

Gambling will make many people cry and that is very bad. I hope there will be more people that realize that gambling is very bad to do.
But you never know what to do and that is the problem. I hope that you will stop gambling or reduce it, that is the only option.

Well I think in reducing gambling it can never hurt a bit if you do that, and right now gambling is too risky to do there is a chance to win but it is very futile to play gambling,

The bad thing with gambling is that you must do it for fun and not for the money. I hope later that there will be more people will know that gambling is bad to do.
Because they can lose a lot of money with it and that is very bad. But you never know what will happen later.

But gambling will always involve money In my opinion I think the reason why people play gambling is because of the money but if you play it just for fun then that is addiction.
SanaButt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:14:34 AM

I've played with the gambling capital of 0.15 BTC . all gone in one day. I wondered why I did not stop when the money I left 50% of the total. but I knew it was a risk in gambling. I still like gambling regardless of the outcome it Smiley .
exactly, i always go into gambling knowing that theres a good chance i will lose and i wouldnt mind if that happened. whenever i see someone rage after they lose, it annoys me. like you knew pretty well that thers a good chance you are going to end up losing yet you still go on with it. thats no reason to be angry.

I believe that gambling isnt bad at all but we need to know when to stop being winning or loosing ,thats were the most people goes too deep and cant return anymore without play all the time.

When you gamble, you are already aware that you can win or lose. It can go either way. So if you lose, you should not cry as you were already aware of this risk.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:22:15 AM

When you gamble, you are already aware that you can win or lose. It can go either way. So if you lose, you should not cry as you were already aware of this risk.
Precisely because it is very pointless to cry over spilled milk. If you can't afford to lose the money, then you should not even bother to gamble in the first place. It's amusing when these people cry and felt regrets over their action.

Life sucks.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:35:15 AM

Yes indeed. You must know that if you are gambling that you always can lose. And that is your own fault because you started to gamble.
I think later people must realize that gambling is very bad to do. And that is not good. You must only do it for the fun.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:18:15 AM

Gambling has made to many people cry in the world. People have lost there lives because of gambling.
Even tho they know the consequences they still do it.   
teilwalL05

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:22:49 AM

Gambling has made to many people cry in the world. People have lost there lives because of gambling.
Even tho they know the consequences they still do it.   

These are the facts that gambling can really affect human lives very well and a lot of people really are addicted to it, if you can't handle being addicted to it gambling is not for you but if you truly can attain self control towards it then your good to go!
lioncava

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:54:04 AM

I have never cried when I gamble as I know that my bet will either make me win or lose
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:44:02 AM

I have never cried when I gamble as I know that my bet will either make me win or lose
you're so strong, you're great because they can gamble with all your heart, lose or win, no matter what happens you do not cry, you are a true gambler, in contrast to me that if you lose a bet, felt like crying

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
beduku22

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:34:54 PM

you're so strong, you're great because they can gamble with all your heart, lose or win, no matter what happens you do not cry, you are a true gambler, in contrast to me that if you lose a bet, felt like crying

i cry when i lose US$160 in btc a bet thats make me sad,,
Gambling can makes you cry in different situations.
danswer42

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:43:08 PM

can do something about it by never gamble at all your decision that is why you have played a gamble but that can be arranged by not getting in the urge in playing it!
kmajosa98

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:54:43 PM

can do something about it by never gamble at all your decision that is why you have played a gamble but that can be arranged by not getting in the urge in playing it!

In gambling, you need some strong willpower and determination to win, because you will bet against the odds, face risks in exchange of great profits. That's okay if you accept the fact that you lose and have learned something from it.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:59:04 PM

Gambling is full of emotions and it is easy for it to make cry anyone because it has very strange behavior, it making me cry so many time when hot favorite lost their matches at home ground like Bayern Munich lost its match against Mainz and recently PSG got beaten by Monaco.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:01:55 PM

At first i play with the free giveaway and i get addicted to dice, thats when i deposit 0.1 and martingale all my bet and lose in an hour. I dont have luck
kurdisajo

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:14:30 PM

At first i play with the free giveaway and i get addicted to dice, thats when i deposit 0.1 and martingale all my bet and lose in an hour. I dont have luck

sadness and joyfulness sometimes can brought up tears but me gambling never ever makes me cry for me losing money is alright even if I go bankrupt with gambling I will never cry because of it
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:21:03 PM

I never experience it that gambling makes cry.. im always lose but i never cry i just accept it what i risk in that time.. because i just having fun in gambling and just try to have some profit..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: