Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249390 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:37:47 PM

Hello everyone!

We're very close to release on new current version of QORA, we have a new windows installer as well, with more options.

Also, we have this...

ANNOUNCEMENT - A SNEEK PEEK AT THE NEW QORA WEB GUI

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373547358279172096/382119877491818496/v1QORA_WALLET.wmv

This will be released in the new (current) version of QORA on the 'official' release.

Once this is completed, and everything is stable, we'll be adding new features to incentivize people who contribute positively to the network, then start talking about the additions of QORA v2 and what we'll be doing there.

I for one, am quite excited. Smiley

Finally, something good is happening with Qora.
The new Qora web GUI seems nice. I am sure more people will be willing to have a try.
Thanks for your amazing work, Crowetic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marracc

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:07:00 PM

Good job! Go on!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:56:42 PM

Great news about the web GUI - looking forward to seeing it in the flesh. Thanks for keeping updated crowetec
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:15:53 PM

Hello everyone!

We're very close to release on new current version of QORA, we have a new windows installer as well, with more options.

Also, we have this...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373547358279172096/382119877491818496/v1QORA_WALLET.wmv

This will be released in the new (current) version of QORA on the 'official' release.

Once this is completed, and everything is stable, we'll be adding new features to incentivize people who contribute positively to the network, then start talking about the additions of QORA v2 and what we'll be doing there.

The new Qora web GUI seems nice. I am sure more people will be willing to have a try.

my pleasure, things moving along quite nicely now. I think we'll have a lot of good surprises in the near future.

here's a rough idea of the plan...

1. continue repairs on wallet stability issues, and release again current version (named QORA v1)

2. add updates to QORA v1 which will incentivize good content creation on blogs and websites hosted on QORA, and also incentivize node running and contributions to the network with various metrics.

*since QORA is 'mined out', likely tokens on QORA Asset Exchange will be used for this purpose, until QORA v2 is launched.

3. Start work on ideas and strategy for QORA v2, with totally new from genesis launch, algo change, etc. Still deciding on many details here.

4. Launch QORA v2 with new mining method

5. Initiate swap program for QORA v1 tokens to be swapped to v2 chain. Will be at 1000 to 1 ratio to lower overall amount of coins by 1000x

6. remove cap on coins and instead implement a cap on how many coins are created per x blocks representative of 1 year. (this is the way a service based token should work, so that there are always tokens to be used for QORA services. Also, a new method of influence created based on burning newly created coins, will be implemented, so instead of rewarding the people with more coins from simply having more coins, they will be rewarded by supporting the network in various ways, as well as burning tokens to lower the overall token creation per x blocks representative of 1 year. This gives the people the power to further influence the amount of new coins that will come into the market per year, and further decentralizes the system's coin creation model.)

There are many other ideas being put together, but I for one, am quite excited with the way this is going, I think QORA will be THE service based token in a short time, no one can compete with the services offered on QORA in any way, and we shouldn't be competing with other coins anyway, this is a market we should be competing with the REAL issues in the world.

Decentralized web hosting a blogs is a GREAT service that will bring many people, and with a network that incentivizes you to help grow and keep the network strong, it is a great pair that will make for a solid platform that will last a long time.

New coins coming out without any features like this and old coins with nothing to contribute overall to the growth of the industry, will die, and coins like QORA, with real features and services that people want and need, will live.

Here's to a great re-birth of a fantastic project soon!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

Hello everyone!

Also, we have this...

my pleasure, things moving along quite nicely now. I think we'll have a lot of good surprises in the near future.

here's a rough idea of the plan...

1. continue repairs on wallet stability issues, and release again current version (named QORA v1)

2. add updates to QORA v1 which will incentivize good content creation on blogs and websites hosted on QORA, and also incentivize node running and contributions to the network with various metrics.

*since QORA is 'mined out', likely tokens on QORA Asset Exchange will be used for this purpose, until QORA v2 is launched.

3. Start work on ideas and strategy for QORA v2, with totally new from genesis launch, algo change, etc. Still deciding on many details here.

4. Launch QORA v2 with new mining method

5. Initiate swap program for QORA v1 tokens to be swapped to v2 chain. Will be at 1000 to 1 ratio to lower overall amount of coins by 1000x

6. remove cap on coins and instead implement a cap on how many coins are created per x blocks representative of 1 year. (this is the way a service based token should work, so that there are always tokens to be used for QORA services. Also, a new method of influence created based on burning newly created coins, will be implemented, so instead of rewarding the people with more coins from simply having more coins, they will be rewarded by supporting the network in various ways, as well as burning tokens to lower the overall token creation per x blocks representative of 1 year. This gives the people the power to further influence the amount of new coins that will come into the market per year, and further decentralizes the system's coin creation model.)

There are many other ideas being put together, but I for one, am quite excited with the way this is going, I think QORA will be THE service based token in a short time, no one can compete with the services offered on QORA in any way, and we shouldn't be competing with other coins anyway, this is a market we should be competing with the REAL issues in the world.

Decentralized web hosting a blogs is a GREAT service that will bring many people, and with a network that incentivizes you to help grow and keep the network strong, it is a great pair that will make for a solid platform that will last a long time.

New coins coming out without any features like this and old coins with nothing to contribute overall to the growth of the industry, will die, and coins like QORA, with real features and services that people want and need, will live.

Here's to a great re-birth of a fantastic project soon!
You do have a plan for Qora. How nice is it?
You are 100% right by saying:
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:28:39 PM

Thank you. Glad so many people are still following QORA. Soon enough we'll get social media fired back up, and have a few new websites, and some fun additions.

I would like to start having people come up with ideas for the algo of QORA.

I am thinking the only way to do it fully the way I would like to... is to do PoW/PoS hybrid, but with the PoS portion done in a completely different way, potentially via the use of a smart contract that divvies out the coins based on the metrics you're providing with demonstrate that you're helping the network.

The mining will include a fairly new concept called Proof Of Burn, which will assist in the accounts becoming more influential on the network, as well as allow the miners of the network to further influence the amount of coins that are created in the given blocks that would be representative of a 'QORA year'.

I will start putting together a 'white paper' of sorts, which will include as deep into the tech that I personally understand.

We are also starting another Wiki now. Which will contain all details on the using and functionality of the QORA platform.

I will also start putting some effort into the 'image' of QORA and the difficulty of locating necessary information easily regarding the project.

There is much that can be done, and I'll potentially also throw up some bounties for QORA related needs for simple things, so that the community can help out there.

Remember, that the current team, is not the team that issued the ICO, and thus we're all doing this simply because we believe in the project. Thus, donations are going to be very helpful within the scope of the QORA project.

There will be a few donation addresses posted, which will be publicly trackable to ensure the coins are only going where they were promised.

The team we have, knows exactly how to make the QORA goals come to fruition, we are all volunteers that love QORA. We are open to others coming aboard as well, and assisting us in making this the most awesome coin re-birth in history. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
technologiespro

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

Expert on the supernatural in the area of IT

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

Thank you. Glad so many people are still following QORA. Soon enough we'll get social media fired back up, and have a few new websites, and some fun additions.

I would like to start having people come up with ideas for the algo of QORA.

I am thinking the only way to do it fully the way I would like to... is to do PoW/PoS hybrid, but with the PoS portion done in a completely different way, potentially via the use of a smart contract that divvies out the coins based on the metrics you're providing with demonstrate that you're helping the network.

The mining will include a fairly new concept called Proof Of Burn, which will assist in the accounts becoming more influential on the network, as well as allow the miners of the network to further influence the amount of coins that are created in the given blocks that would be representative of a 'QORA year'.

I will start putting together a 'white paper' of sorts, which will include as deep into the tech that I personally understand.

We are also starting another Wiki now. Which will contain all details on the using and functionality of the QORA platform.

I will also start putting some effort into the 'image' of QORA and the difficulty of locating necessary information easily regarding the project.

There is much that can be done, and I'll potentially also throw up some bounties for QORA related needs for simple things, so that the community can help out there.

Remember, that the current team, is not the team that issued the ICO, and thus we're all doing this simply because we believe in the project. Thus, donations are going to be very helpful within the scope of the QORA project.

There will be a few donation addresses posted, which will be publicly trackable to ensure the coins are only going where they were promised.

The team we have, knows exactly how to make the QORA goals come to fruition, we are all volunteers that love QORA. We are open to others coming aboard as well, and assisting us in making this the most awesome coin re-birth in history. Smiley

Thank you for the good news! Consensus is QORA interesting

SMARTHOLDEM.IO  Decentralized Gaming Platform
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

Thanks for the info - I like the sound of the Proof of Burn concept - I'll keep watching this space
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6222

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:41:59 PM

Very interesting. Will Proof of Burn be used like as a "block generation" method like in Slimcoin? I ask because various projects that supposedly featured PoB used it only for the initial coin distribution.

It's, in my opinion, a very under-estimated consensus principle and if it's included in Qora, it would be a big incentive for me to follow it more closely and contribute to the community Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:11:38 PM

@crowetic moving a value from qora v1 to v2 will be in the form of a snapshot blockchain? Will it be spread over a long period of time?  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:29:34 AM

@crowetic moving a value from qora v1 to v2 will be in the form of a snapshot blockchain? Will it be spread over a long period of time?  Cool
I hope it will be as easy as possible.
The easily way maybe to install v2, input seed, and everything is OK.
chirateodor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:18:02 PM

Selling for 10 sats
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:17:12 PM

I 'm buying QORA , large amounts are preferable (more than 5 millions )  . PM me your offers if they are less than 1 satoshi .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
medsi2

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:53:23 AM

How will the swap occur?

I would like to buy some QORA on openledger because I believe in the project.
I haven't followed it for a bit, but I was a big fan years ago, I really appreciate this "revival" from crowetic.

Hope to see some good news soon ! Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:11:41 AM

Very interesting. Will Proof of Burn be used like as a "block generation" method like in Slimcoin? I ask because various projects that supposedly featured PoB used it only for the initial coin distribution.

It's, in my opinion, a very under-estimated consensus principle and if it's included in Qora, it would be a big incentive for me to follow it more closely and contribute to the community Smiley

In my idea of Proof Of Burn, which was developed in coordination with a few others over a period of time, it will be used as a mechanism to decrease the overall supply of the coin, and increase the 'level' of the accounts which participate in the burning process. The 'level' of the account, will not only provide you with a higher rate at which you can mine coins (by lowering the difficulty for that mining account) but it will also be used as a metric to 'weight' the account in terms of overall influence. Such as voting, upvoting content, and various other network contributions.

There are still some various 'issues' which need to be worked out, and some thinking necessary for certain aspects, but yes, I wholeheartedly agree that it is a very good method for multiple things. It will also lend itself to making the people who hold QORA accounts, be more likely to have a single account of a higher level, than multiple lower level accounts. This opens the door for much more 'legitimate' voting on-chain, which has little to nothing to do with the overall amount of coins that an account holds, which I firmly believe is a totally inaccurate (and frankly stupid) way to 'vote'.

I definitely think that with the innovations we're planning for QORA v2, which will be after this relaunch of the current version, many many people will find it interesting, and want to come on board with QORA.

Also, the removal of the total cap on the coins, and replacement with a cap on the amount that can be created per x blocks representative of a year or so, will be the perfect method for a totally service-based token such as QORA will become the greatest. Smiley

Thanks for the support!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:23:58 AM

This hasn't been fully discussed yet, however, I was thinking that you will gain an increasing amount of your swapped coins, as your account's level increases by various contributions to the network. What we're trying to prevent here, is the 'lazy whale' investor, who came in at day one on the ICO, bought a ton of coins, did absolutely nothing to help the coin, the network, didn't even run a node, but yet owns 10% of the overall tokens, then being able to own 10% of the existing tokens on chain 2.

The coin will be dedicated to helping people who help the network. If you have a large chunk of existing QORA, you'll get a large chunk of the new QORA, however you'll have to run a node, mine, and contribute in other ways, good content, etc... in order to get your swap coins quicker.

This is something that I've just barely started really putting together, but you should see what my overall idea is here.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:32:35 AM

How will the swap occur?

I would like to buy some QORA on openledger because I believe in the project.
I haven't followed it for a bit, but I was a big fan years ago, I really appreciate this "revival" from crowetic.

Hope to see some good news soon ! Wink

The swap isn't fully decided yet, and we still have a bit of time in order to fully figure it out, however, see my post above for my general thoughts on the matter. We cannot overrun the network immediately with newly swapped coins that people will dump immediately, and we also cannot make it so slow that people don't want to do the swap and have no interest in purchasing the current QORA.

So this will have to be thought out very well, relayed to the community, and decided upon.

EVERYTHING in QORA will be discussed prior to work being done, and the work completed will ONLY be announced when it is fully completed. THERE WILL NEVER BE PRE ANNOUNCEMENTS other than announcements of ideas that are to be discussed, then the announcements of the ideas that have come up from those ideas.

This is the idea of decentralization, this is the idea that most people seem to be contradicting with all the things they're doing with pools, services, and whatever else for current coins. This is the thing that QORA will have MASTERED, and no other coin will have nearly as well. If things go as I believe they will, I see no reason why QORA won't be talked about by EVERY hard core decentralization fanatic on the planet.

The power is actually going to be in the hands of the nodes, who will be able to influence portions of the network, content, and the platform itself.

I really believe in QORA's tech, and that it can be used to create something that everyone who enjoys the true idea of decentralization, will absolutely love.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
chirateodor

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:46:46 PM

Anyone who wants to buy Qora ,be aware! This coin is not backed by anyone other than investors who don't know sh*t about developing,marketing,in spite of what is written here by people who claim to be on the team.I bought Qora a year ago,strongly BELIEVING in the project and as charts show,the only major thing that happend was delisting of the coin from the only exchange.It is possible that it will be listed again and get pumped to 50 sats,but I will be ashamed to sell it, though make a 5000 % ROI on my $.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:09:45 PM

Anyone who wants to buy Qora ,be aware! This coin is not backed by anyone other than investors who don't know sh*t about developing,marketing,in spite of what is written here by people who claim to be on the team.I bought Qora a year ago,strongly BELIEVING in the project and as charts show,the only major thing that happend was delisting of the coin from the only exchange.It is possible that it will be listed again and get pumped to 50 sats,but I will be ashamed to sell it, though make a 5000 % ROI on my $.

That's an interesting point of view, I mean, aside from being 500% incorrect...

if you're interested in speaking with the developers on the team, potentially join any of the communication methods that are totally public, and do ANY amount of actual RESEARCH before coming in and running your mouth obviously without any sort of investigative action whatsoever.

Also, what's the point of posting this, from a newbie account hiding your identity, are you AFRAID?

My opinion... you either got screwed by polo delist, or sold your coins during said delist and are now upset and don't want others to make anything from QORA.

My other opinion... go away, no one cares of your idiotic opinions without any sort of basis whatsoever. Also, potentially LISTEN when people talk, and realize that I said since the beginning, that it would be a slow moving process at first. Also, maybe go talk to the 2 devs on QORA in any of the public communication methods available, and see for yourself if they 'don't know shit  about developing'. As far as marketing, guess you'll just have to wait and see on that one.

Seems to me you're a shill of the fat one, who is so pathetic he can't even confront anything face to face, and has fallen in love with me because I told him what a fat nazi he was when it should have been obvious and apologized to others for ever getting him involved in anything. I admitted my mistakes there, as I do, but I do not intend on making the same mistakes twice. Also, be aware, there are multiple people putting together many far reaching efforts, to expose and put a stop to all of the scam-backing scum-sucking pricks promoting obvious scams to the people who are new to crypto, in order to fill their own pockets with cash. Those people's days are coming to an end. Mark my words.

All of the shit that has been wrongfully said about good people, will become known, and all of the things that have been promoted knowing they were scams will be shut down, all of the people promoting said scams will be silenced, and the world overall will be a better place for it.

I will not apologize for things I didn't do, and I will always apologize for mistakes made and explain them.

QORA, however, everyone will see soon enough, that any naysaying regarding what is going on now, will make you look like a total fool. I know what is going on, and I know the devs working on the core know what they're doing, I know that people like the openness in communication from the team working on things, and I know that the community input being taken seriously will go a long way towards QORA's overall success.

shill accounts coming in posting nonsense like this, only gives me yet a stronger ground to stand on once all the things I am saying become real. Oh, that reminds me, you should go check the recent post I made with a video of the new QORA web UI that I told everyone a while back, was in development. It is very near completion for a 'normal use' basis, and advanced features are being implemented in cooperation with the new main developer. So come talk to me again once the other things I've said are happening, do, and tell me once again how you feel about the team not knowing anything of development.

Move along little shill, your days are numbered. Wink

love, crowetic.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
chirateodor

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:33:42 AM

That's an interesting point of view, I mean, aside from being 500% incorrect...

if you're interested in speaking with the developers on the team, potentially join any of the communication methods that are totally public, and do ANY amount of actual RESEARCH before coming in and running your mouth obviously without any sort of investigative action whatsoever.

Move along little shill, your days are numbered. Wink

love, crowetic.

Wow! Beautiful words,again.You should be a storyteller,cause I loved your stories man.But unfortunately ,I've found out there's no Santa and of course it hurts.Losing money is not a joke.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: