Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:03:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58649 times)
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:10:40 AM

Yeah of course bitcoin has a great future. Bitcoin has already grown bigh. It is a community that continues to grow in strength and its values. This is very reassuring that bitcoin will be live longer and will certainly have a future. I hope the bitcoin will have a good future.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:45:20 AM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

Yeah.Bitcoin has to stay competitive against all the other altcoins and the fiat money.

Bitcoin has to gain more advantages and become more popular and used by the people.

Our community is growing but it`s still small and vulnerable.

mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:22:49 PM

yes bitcoin should have a future and i firmly believe in bitcoins.Already bitcoin has grown and is still rising its in progression so which means bitcoin has a lot more potential and it will be a much more bigger success in future.
And i hope it lasts atleast till i am alive.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:31:49 PM

yes bitcoin should have a future and i firmly believe in bitcoins.Already bitcoin has grown and is still rising its in progression so which means bitcoin has a lot more potential and it will be a much more bigger success in future.

Well said.  Bitcoin has grown so much that even large company is taking interest on it.  Lots of people are now asking about bitcoin.  Way back a year ago, I seldom here bitcoin from people around me.  Now I heard them alot and were too exciting involving with it.  So as time  goes by bitcoin is touching people in a rapid succession. 

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:36:47 PM

Yeah bitcoin has a great and promising future ahead bitcoin is still very new to many people but in future when it will get more popular just imagine what value it would be holding.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:13:25 PM

Yeah bitcoin has a great and promising future ahead bitcoin is still very new to many people but in future when it will get more popular just imagine what value it would be holding.
I am very sure btc is going be the currency used worldwide in future after may be 10 years. This digital currency is really getting spread everywhere. Everyone here in this forum is experiencing btc's benefits. Really thank the one who innovated this currency, Signature campaigns and this forum.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:37:22 PM

Why shouldn't it have a future? It can have a great future if the worst things like a collapse would take place in this world. With all the altcoins appearing, BTC now has to stay stronger than any of them. An altcoin approaching BTC could mean the failure of one of the two.

I wish BTC will have a great future... Because that means our future will be great!
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:40:08 PM

I am very sure btc is going be the currency used worldwide in future after may be 10 years. This digital currency is really getting spread everywhere. Everyone here in this forum is experiencing btc's benefits. Really thank the one who innovated this currency, Signature campaigns and this forum.

I think bitcoin is already been use world wide.. but we are just few using it i think 5% to 15% in the world are using bitcoin. this year..
But i dont think if we are still increase in the future, more stores  and more bitcoins atm will appear in every each country.. this is one of i want to happen in the future.. bitcoin ATM just like in singapore.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:56:22 PM

I think bitcoin is already been use world wide.. but we are just few using it i think 5% to 15% in the world are using bitcoin. this year..
But i dont think if we are still increase in the future, more stores  and more bitcoins atm will appear in every each country.. this is one of i want to happen in the future.. bitcoin ATM just like in singapore.
If more companies implement bitcoin as a payment method it will be more popular and the price too increases. If price increases many people use it in their daily life so it gets good future.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:59:22 PM

If more companies implement bitcoin as a payment method it will be more popular and the price too increases. If price increases many people use it in their daily life so it gets good future.

It will be good to see that more companies will enter into it, and we should also find more physical places to spend it and once people will see that option they will try to research about it.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:05:01 PM

Bitcoin will be the future for sure and that is because you also can see now that the price is going to rise in the future and that is nice because we all waited a long time to get profit.
So the time will be soon to sell it with a lot of profit and that is perfect for us.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:18:40 PM

bitcoin is tremendous technology in this digital era. bitcoin owned many benefits, such as some of the advantages for using bitcoin.
1. the transaction can be done by anyone because it is anonymous.
2. the transfer can be done instantly, peer to peer anywhere.
3. as a digital currency, bitcoin does not require intermediaries like banks. This makes bitcoin owners do not need to spend an administration fee when making transactions.
4. the currency is not controlled by any government agency or that economic or political conditions do not affect the rise and fall of the exchange rate.

I'm sure with the many benefits of this bitcoin. bitcoin will have a good future.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:52:33 PM

yes bitcoin have a good future and i think that bitcoin will be more advance in the future because bitcoin is very useful currency and bitcoin going to rise up it price too much faster day by day and i hope that bitcoin will be more strong and powerful crypto currency in the future .
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:24:39 PM

yes bitcoin have a good future and i think that bitcoin will be more advance in the future because bitcoin is very useful currency and bitcoin going to rise up it price too much faster day by day and i hope that bitcoin will be more strong and powerful crypto currency in the future .

Exactly and I think that we don't have to worry about the future of bitcoin as many new investors and big companies will enter into it which will make bitcoin more popular.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:44:59 PM

Exactly and I think that we don't have to worry about the future of bitcoin as many new investors and big companies will enter into it which will make bitcoin more popular.
yes of course. but i think still bitcoin need our assistant and support to become fully mature. i think in future bitcoin will the world best crypto currency and almost all the people of the world will be using it.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:57:14 PM

yes of course. but i think still bitcoin need our assistant and support to become fully mature. i think in future bitcoin will the world best crypto currency and almost all the people of the world will be using it.
and no other currency can make bitcoin less important. because now it has made his way in the hearts of the people and now people are giving so much importance to it.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:07:34 PM

Yeah , that is the best option for any coin that more and more companies implement that coin for their business and provide more services with that particular coin, in that matter bitcoin is going better every day some bigger companies adopt bitcoin for their company and so with that it will be promoted to all parts of the world and it will be global currency sooner.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:02:19 PM

Yeah , that is the best option for any coin that more and more companies implement that coin for their business and provide more services with that particular coin, in that matter bitcoin is going better every day some bigger companies adopt bitcoin for their company and so with that it will be promoted to all parts of the world and it will be global currency sooner.

If we want that normal people should start using it then we want that it should be accepted at normal places where people spend more time, like restaurants, pubs, coffee shops etc.
zodin

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 03:41:37 AM

If we want that normal people should start using it then we want that it should be accepted at normal places where people spend more time, like restaurants, pubs, coffee shops etc.
yes that is such a good idea. and i think for this we need a little extra effort to aware the common people to study bitcion. its advantages and disadvantages and now to get benefit from it. and only then we will be able to use bitcoin as a normal currency in our restaurant and hotels etc.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 04:04:07 AM

Food. Yes people love it. And we see every restaurant even if it is not known got a customer in it when it comes to food. If it can be accepted through that it will give a strong impact to the bitcoin world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: