Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:35:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58647 times)
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 02:41:42 AM

Yes bitcoin should have a future and as a matter of fact, bitcoin will have a future. Bitcoin’s population is growing and I believe that bitcoin will become more successful in the future. We all know that bitcoin gives a better utilization in online transactions than cash. With the fast advancement of technology, bitcoin and the other crypto currencies will surely be a great tool to accommodate whatever we will do online better than cash. Many are still not believing what bitcoin can do but based on my own experience, bitcoin is much better than cash for globally online transactions.

Crypto currencies are powerful and I just hope that someday, in the future, they will be used to perform other transactions, online and offline.

jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 03:27:29 AM

Yes bitcoin should have a future and as a matter of fact, bitcoin will have a future. Bitcoin’s population is growing and I believe that bitcoin will become more successful in the future. We all know that bitcoin gives a better utilization in online transactions than cash. With the fast advancement of technology, bitcoin and the other crypto currencies will surely be a great tool to accommodate whatever we will do online better than cash. Many are still not believing what bitcoin can do but based on my own experience, bitcoin is much better than cash for globally online transactions.

Crypto currencies are powerful and I just hope that someday, in the future, they will be used to perform other transactions, online and offline.

Absolutely, it has a big chance that BTC has a future. There number of people who are engaged in this and it is even more growing and becoming popular in transacting money online without any hassle. Aside from that, there are many linkages in bitcoin such as sending a load for USIMs or reload charges to make a call or send sms, send money to a pawnshop for emergency purposes, get a salary and the like. It's quick and easy so many people will be interested for it is really catchy and convenient at the same time. That's why BTC should have future.

shadelockme

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 04:00:44 AM

There is no definite future, but we can see signs and predict the future. If we look at the development of bitcoin at this time, up and down is quite sharp, but experienced a pretty sharp cancellation in recent months. See many countries and industries like banks that start trying bitcoin system is good news. Looking at it I'm sure bitcoin will have a nice future
nexttime

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:54:36 AM

I think bitcoin has a future. If that fails, the network community is not right about Bitcoin's goal. It will become a high value currency in the future
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:01:42 AM

Bitcoin for sure have a bright future. As long as the community continue growing  everyday it will exist long last. Especially nowadays little by little other country adopting it, even the other masses became curious about in bitcoin. It is because whether they like or not it can never be stop that bitcoin in the long run will explode all over the world.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:43:38 AM

Bitcoin for sure have a bright future. As long as the community continue growing  everyday it will exist long last. Especially nowadays little by little other country adopting it, even the other masses became curious about in bitcoin. It is because whether they like or not it can never be stop that bitcoin in the long run will explode all over the world.
I myself am pretty sure that the future of bitcoin will be bright to see the development of bitcoin today. What I'm worried about is a bitcoin competitor, it's possible that other coins have better technology and offer something more than bitcoin

7daystodie

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:46:42 AM

I myself am pretty sure that the future of bitcoin will be bright to see the development of bitcoin today. What I'm worried about is a bitcoin competitor, it's possible that other coins have better technology and offer something more than bitcoin

Other coins need a long time to become as strong as bitcoin and force it out of the digital world of currency. In the next few years, bitcoin will grow steadily.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:56:17 AM

Other coins need a long time to become as strong as bitcoin and force it out of the digital world of currency. In the next few years, bitcoin will grow steadily.
in fact the crypto currencies future is very bright. therefore bitcoin including some other cyprto currencies may have bright future, but still we are not dotally depending on crypto, fiat will also remain as an active currency for a long time. tell bitcoin become totally applicable in all over the world just life fiat we are using in present time.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

Why not...??.
Bitcoin is becoming a lucrative virtual currency, not only that but also Bitcoin is getting acceptable and credible among people day by day. Bitcoin has provided huge opportunities to create employment, many people are going to be involved in Bitcoin and gaining handsome Money from it. Bitcoin is a blessing for unemployment people, so it will long last..
Long live Bitcoin...
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:58:45 AM

Bitcoin sure do have a future. No one is sure if it will always remain at the top or not but I'm sure it will keep staying relevant as cryptocurrency of choice. Also, most of your concerns would have been dealt with and work is still going on underneath that we may not know about. Most of the top dogs definitely want a future for bitcoin as they all have a lot at stake. So, I assume they should be working hard to achieving that.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:12:46 AM

Bitcoin sure do have a future. No one is sure if it will always remain at the top or not but I'm sure it will keep staying relevant as cryptocurrency of choice. Also, most of your concerns would have been dealt with and work is still going on underneath that we may not know about. Most of the top dogs definitely want a future for bitcoin as they all have a lot at stake. So, I assume they should be working hard to achieving that.

Yes, no one can guarantee that bitcoin will be in the next few years the best crypto currency. Time goes by, technical and crypto-currencies are being improved. But it's a sin not to take advantage of this opportunity to earn money from Bitcoin.

Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:53:37 PM

Yes, no one can guarantee that bitcoin will be in the next few years the best crypto currency. Time goes by, technical and crypto-currencies are being improved. But it's a sin not to take advantage of this opportunity to earn money from Bitcoin.

well i did not understand that how you are saying that bitcoin will not be the best cryptocurrency in the next few years, it is right that other crypto currencies are being very improved but look at the bitcoin and other crypto there is a big difference between them, bitcoin is going to be the most popular currency in the near future and bitcoin will be always the king of other crypto currencies.
cruz49

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 07:04:33 PM

Does bitcoin have a future? Well based on the bitcoin value it is possible that bitcoin had a better future than today bitcoin can hit atleast 5000$ in the near future in short in the situation of bitcoin price today the future of bitcoin is easy to predict.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:48:43 PM

well i did not understand that how you are saying that bitcoin will not be the best cryptocurrency in the next few years, it is right that other crypto currencies are being very improved but look at the bitcoin and other crypto there is a big difference between them, bitcoin is going to be the most popular currency in the near future and bitcoin will be always the king of other crypto currencies.
correct other altcoin can improve their possible but still they cannot cross bitcoin. because bitcoin is also most best than altcoin in every aspect. i think the number of bitcoin users are increasing too much as compare to other altcoin users and therefore the popularity of bitcoin is also increasing more that any other altcoin. therefore bitcoin will remain as number one crypto currency for a long long time.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:58:47 AM

Does bitcoin have a future? Well based on the bitcoin value it is possible that bitcoin had a better future than today bitcoin can hit atleast 5000$ in the near future in short in the situation of bitcoin price today the future of bitcoin is easy to predict.
Probably it will go even higher, especially when the limit of Bitcoin is already released. There would be a lot of people trying to get it in order to have an investment or an asset in the future. You would never understand how much it would cost until we are there already, it's like in the previous time where there were only a few people believing in Bitcoin, and right now, they are millionaires.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nuela

Activity: 145

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:35:01 AM

I think bitcoin has a future.

Bitcoin has a future we all know.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:43:31 AM

Probably will! Cheesy thanks to the networks and hearsay's specially hear in our side of the country. Also we can help it by spreading and educating people about it. Some people just don't believe at first but with proofs and some help with other fellow bitcoin'er, they will then be encourage to join the network. That way we can help give it a future.  Cheesy
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:50:53 AM

As long as the Bitcoin community adopts the technology it rapidly, it will a bright future. I only see the Bitcoin community increasing. We are at an all-time high price and more and more members and signing up to become an integral part of Bitcoin.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:01:41 AM

Surely the steps in the right directions were taken since long time ago to ensure sustainable future for BTCitcoin (thanks to developers). We never get to see the whole picture as most works are done in back-end. Regarding making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies my answer is a big YES as this would drastically help into bringing in a whole new market for BTCitcoin and make it even more known and popular while making it even stronger to last longer.
If we will look and analyze the development of bitcoin compare on before and now their is much changes happened. And yes bitcoins is on its right direction where its going up instead on going down and its the effect of the global usage of bitcoin in the daily transaction. There is an obvious increased of the support of the community on bitcoin so the market stock of bitcoin also changes resulting to its price to go up. And for people who holds bitcoin for an investment is good thing for them. And I know until now the future of bitcoin is just getting started and will continue its development for the future.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:26:51 AM

Of course today,bitcoin drives many investors who invest in bitcoin and so does popularity of bitcoin that is growing rapidly along with development of bitcoin users in various countries.
And if you look at this fact it is possible that bitcoin will continue to grow until it reaches peak
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: