Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:11:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:06:54 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
Yes bitcoin have a future maybe this is our future currency in thw future .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

bitcoin will always be around mate; it's how most people know about cryptocurrencies in the first place. now will it be THE cryptocoin ? i don't know I personally believe ETH can be that.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:59:33 PM

Bitcoin keeps a very bright future. In my opinion, very scathe if not participate in this opportunity. We live in technological era of course bitcoin will continue to exist and provide bright hope for holders.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:01:30 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
I don't think so becuase but i think after 10 years bitcoin will die i hope don't happen.
dasdo

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

Bitcoin must have a future, because it gives a lot of prospects. Thanks to its technologies, the notions of corruption, taxation, and black money will disappear. There will be more honesty and transparency in general. One has only to understand what Blockchain technologies are, what smart contracts are and how it will be applied in the future.
kafeelniazi

Activity: 280

Organic PR on Tier 1 media

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:24:31 PM

I don't think so becuase but i think after 10 years bitcoin will die i hope don't happen.
bitcoin is just rise and you here talking about that it is dying??
go get a life dude!!
bitcoin slowly cover whole market and get involve in every market, first when bitcoin arise it only involve in crypto market but now bitcoin slowly merge when normal markets, i mean many dealings take place by bitcoin like Lamborghini start accepting bitcoin, many hotels start accepting bitcoin. now bitcoin is every where so it will to hard to die for bitcoin.

"Unlock Your Project's True Potential with Leading Media Exposure: Get Featured on Forbes, Coin Telegraph, USA WEEKLY & more – Gain Global Recognition and Skyrocket Your Success!"
nguyenanhvu

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

i think bitcoin will have a future . from trading bitcoin , i have about 10 -20 bitcoin / month . With you I do not know how but with me bitcoin have future
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:16:11 PM

I guess I wouldn't be here if I think that bitcoin has no future. A lot of people believes in bitcoin now that its price is very high but the moment that it goes down really down I think a lot of people will turn their back against bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin started so low i hope it stays high.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:36:15 PM

Yes bitcoin has a very good future because in bitcoin you can gain so much money And bitcoin as I look to it has a very good future Many people already knew about bitcoin and it is already used by many people.
Evilmorty69

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:40:01 PM

Yes, of cource. IMHO you should use different services to gain money. For example I'm using Confident. It is a user-friendly & accessible platform for creating Ethereum smart contracts without coding or need in engaging any intermediaries. Its main features are high-level of integration, protection of personal data and in-built arbitration module.
leanhtuan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:01:12 PM

yes , of course . bitcoin have a future . bitcoin will be development very strong . You can see the growth chart of bitcoin

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:16:46 PM

of course bitcoin has a future. now bitcoin is a popular coin.in future every people will use it.

You'll know when something is already significant if there are many challenges hurled towards it. With big companies like jp morgan and countries like china finding alarm over btc, it means that bitcoin has grown to the point that it already has solid support to ensure it has a good future.
Good point mate, bitcoin has threaten businesses like banks because it's a big competition and the government are also thinking that it's bad for the economy because it will help people from preventing not to report it's real income. Well, I see this is a challenge for a lazy government, even if they will make precautions to ban bitcoin it's hard to eliminate this in the circulation since it has already spread all over the world and as it gets popular it also gets stronger.
as the saying goes that "the taller of the tree the wind will hit harder" and it happens to bitcoin, bitcoin continues to show a positive thing for their development, and no wonder if bitcoin gets popular then there are many obstacles that will block bitcoin, like yesterday's time when jp morgan speaks poorly about bitcoin, and the possibility of government banning bitcoin, etc, i think it proves that bitcoin has grown so far, and I'm sure bitcoin will survive even higher than it is today (beautiful future),,
nmaryrai

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:42:22 PM

of course bitcoin has a future. now bitcoin is a popular coin.in future every people will use it.

You'll know when something is already significant if there are many challenges hurled towards it. With big companies like jp morgan and countries like china finding alarm over btc, it means that bitcoin has grown to the point that it already has solid support to ensure it has a good future.
Good point mate, bitcoin has threaten businesses like banks because it's a big competition and the government are also thinking that it's bad for the economy because it will help people from preventing not to report it's real income. Well, I see this is a challenge for a lazy government, even if they will make precautions to ban bitcoin it's hard to eliminate this in the circulation since it has already spread all over the world and as it gets popular it also gets stronger.
as the saying goes that "the taller of the tree the wind will hit harder" and it happens to bitcoin, bitcoin continues to show a positive thing for their development, and no wonder if bitcoin gets popular then there are many obstacles that will block bitcoin, like yesterday's time when jp morgan speaks poorly about bitcoin, and the possibility of government banning bitcoin, etc, i think it proves that bitcoin has grown so far, and I'm sure bitcoin will survive even higher than it is today (beautiful future),,
a very good statement from our seniors. we all can feel how positive the bitcoin is today, and I'm sure that every day people will understand that the presence of bitcoin can not be denied because bitcoin is an improvement in our lives
evgeniyosda

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:02:58 AM

Yeah bitcoin bitcoin have a rise and shine potential since there is a great deal of individuals are likely to buying bitcoin and then hold it for the foreseeable future and i am confident bitcoin will increase up its value way too considerably faster and i am certain we will be get a massive revenue type bitcoin.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:24:36 AM

bitcoin always has a future with people who use the services and bitcoin digital money that allows its users will earn more income every day. no word that bitcoin there is no future.
MineMax

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:02:18 AM

Sure bitcoin have a foreseeable future simply because this cryptocurrency is great and have prospective to turn out to be a global forex in the long term.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:10:51 AM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?

yes  I am  also easily believe that bitcoin and bitcoin ever have a future when will come problem about money ,goods ,else that time customer use bitcoin and he solve the problem and he also solve the problem even a future

Yes. Because currently, the price of bitcoin is constantly rising. So, there's really a big possibility that it will have a future.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:16:38 AM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?

yes  I am  also easily believe that bitcoin and bitcoin ever have a future when will come problem about money ,goods ,else that time customer use bitcoin and he solve the problem and he also solve the problem even a future

Yes. Because currently, the price of bitcoin is constantly rising. So, there's really a big possibility that it will have a future.

What will happen if new technology beats blockchain transactions and track all activity? There are other alternative coin/tokens which have ability to act anonymous with cheaper miner's fee than bitcoin fees.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
wenjun123

Activity: 213

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:33:46 PM

I think that bitcoin has a promising future. A lot of people invest in bitcoin, which allows it to be strengthened in the arena of the world market. States around the world are increasingly talking about bitcoin, more people are learning about it. The price of bitcoin is growing, which is also a serious reason to be sure that the bitcoin is the future that we are seeing now.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

Definitely bitcoin has a bright future ahead of us. Being the mother of all cryptocurrency right now and its popularity to the youth, I think bitcoin will stay for long time.
I can see bitcoins' value would be at $10000 early 2018 or by December 2017. I just hope that many country will legalize the use of bitcoin like Central Bank of Nigeria and Philippines.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: