Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:42:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:46:26 PM

Many evil wraps on bitcoins and we do not know that this is a centralized one. Being controlled by powerful people or the nation. I think the future of bitcoins is a good thing but we do not know our day one day it has actually fallen in price by almost 80% or worse still be zero value. Do not think that bitcoins are controlling because the crypto is worthless if it happens.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Konco126

Activity: 295
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:47:54 PM

I think it all depends on what bitcoin position is still popular what not. Many people join in bitcoin make bitcoin so popular and if no one at all is join in bitcoin then bitcoin will go bankrupt and have no future. But I'm sure future bitcoin is getting popular and more people are joining in bitcoin. Because bitcoin prices are higher than local prices make people interested in join bitcoin and in the end bitcoin is popular and has a good future.
nomad1109

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:49:25 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

Nice perspective, and that's a good question. I think the technology behind bitcoin is definitely here to stay. Banks are adopting blockchain and using it as they see fit and smart contracts have so many uses that it can't be ignored. Bitcoin has a great first mover's advantage, but as of now I don't see any reason why it should be valued higher than many other digital currencies. It's not efficient enough in transactions to be used for normal things, so it's gonna stay just an investment asset.

mastica

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

Bitcoin has already proved its value, and the structure is very solid soo yes it were planned before goes live, all projections were made, now we just have some readjusts and improvements into the code, how many companies or countries does make similiar things, and are sucessfull. I dont like the way countries are managed, politicians are the person wich damage and steal our money for their solo purposes, something that should be used for all and improve the country beneficts.
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:35:06 PM

the whole cryptocurrency is asking if bitcoin should have a future where bitcoin represents a standard of having its scope defined and its policies agreed upon by the consenting participants and their behavior.

its like a government ala carte. if u dont like it u just dont own them and use a different crypto for your needs.

Its not just competition for market share, the different cryptos often cooperate with bitcoin and also enable your option to out without having to go back to the old way.

And then we got all these projects that aim to transition into the new "eco system" i guess it means the incentive model for network support and participation that allows a new powerful system to begin to replace the old way in each particular sector of the economy.

I expect that there will be alot of power behind the centralized blockchain implementations, and they will fool many people into adoption without question. but the incentive model of the bitcoin paradigm strongly compels all actors including agents of the enemy.

Most important is to protect sanity. If the bitcoin goes down by 80% in value maybe some people will feel crazy. If the USD goes down by 80% also people feel crazy. its really quite dangerous. To get through to the future we have to go through this scary time.

Also u are a damn traitor if u think that mankind should not have a future.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:55:09 PM

the whole cryptocurrency is asking if bitcoin should have a future where bitcoin represents a standard of having its scope defined and its policies agreed upon by the consenting participants and their behavior.

its like a government ala carte. if u dont like it u just dont own them and use a different crypto for your needs.

Its not just competition for market share, the different cryptos often cooperate with bitcoin and also enable your option to out without having to go back to the old way.

And then we got all these projects that aim to transition into the new "eco system" i guess it means the incentive model for network support and participation that allows a new powerful system to begin to replace the old way in each particular sector of the economy.

I expect that there will be alot of power behind the centralized blockchain implementations, and they will fool many people into adoption without question. but the incentive model of the bitcoin paradigm strongly compels all actors including agents of the enemy.

Most important is to protect sanity. If the bitcoin goes down by 80% in value maybe some people will feel crazy. If the USD goes down by 80% also people feel crazy. its really quite dangerous. To get through to the future we have to go through this scary time.

Also u are a damn traitor if u think that mankind should not have a future.
i think bitcoin really havr the future because as what we all have see right now it is really a phenomenon and it is the most popular coin in the crypto feild many investor invest on it and many ordinary people gain from btc.it is the best investment tool ive ever meet and i really believe it has a great future maybe someday bitcoin will really rise up.
dansmith_99

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:22:22 PM

short term bitcoin will stay on top like it always has, but in the future it may be trampled on by a new currency that has better scalability and tech.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

Bitcoin has already proved its value, and the structure is very solid soo yes it were planned before goes live, all projections were made, now we just have some readjusts and improvements into the code, how many companies or countries does make similiar things, and are sucessfull. I dont like the way countries are managed, politicians are the person wich damage and steal our money for their solo purposes, something that should be used for all and improve the country beneficts.
Bitcoin has really have a future and it is happening right now already. Many peole are trusting bitcoin now because of its higher value ang continuing to rise. We can see our future here just continue to support the bitcoin field and have an investment here.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

bitcoin I think has a good future because more and more people are interested in bitcoin and altcoin, so bitcon has a good future or bitcoin will be replaced by another coin,
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:20:37 PM

I can easily believe that bitcoin won't be the one. While the conspiracy three letter agency/bank stuff doesn't turn me on, what could be a more perfect plan than planting the seed, prick the greed of a bunch of fractious techno weenies, let them do all the technical heavy lifting, kill it off themselves and then reap the technical benefits?

yes  I am  also easily believe that bitcoin and bitcoin ever have a future when will come problem about money ,goods ,else that time customer use bitcoin and he solve the problem and he also solve the problem even a future

Yes. Because currently, the price of bitcoin is constantly rising. So, there's really a big possibility that it will have a future.

What will happen if new technology beats blockchain transactions and track all activity? There are other alternative coin/tokens which have ability to act anonymous with cheaper miner's fee than bitcoin fees.
Currently, I do not see any project want to create new currency use other technology different blockchain technology as cryptocurrency. You must to know the government also confirmed they need to apply blockchain technology in the system of economy and finance soon, but they need to have much time before start this system without any problem.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:24:27 PM

Bitcoin has a great future in the coming years. But as the alternate currencies competing with bitcoin has a sudden decision making strategy. Bitcoin too needs to have such regulations, which will lead to be the lead bitcoin the best of all crypts

Of course the bitcoin has a great future a head its one of the best payment methods available, they only thin we need to do is spread the bitcoin globally. If that happens the future of the bitcoin is very good and will not disappear for sure.
I agree that bitcoin has a great and bright future. In addition to that, I do believe that bitcoin has great future and great potential to become future currency. I do believe that bitcoin will not disappear and it will survive for many years. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will good enough in our near future.
BeerPanda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

Yes, of course. There are some much different advices and opinions. How do you check all these projects, guys? I just found Omega One and Confideal. Last should be interesting due to usual people orientation 
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:43:46 PM

I think that bitcoin has a promising future. A lot of people invest in bitcoin, which allows it to be strengthened in the arena of the world market. States around the world are increasingly talking about bitcoin, more people are learning about it. The price of bitcoin is growing, which is also a serious reason to be sure that the bitcoin is the future that we are seeing now.
Yeah of course Bitcoin should have a future. As a father of all crypto iIn needs to become bigger and more popular and I am sure that Bitcoin is going for that goal.
We do not know what is going to happen in the future of Bitcoin because it can go everyday bigger and bigger from now and i think from its previous performance we can predict its future.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:13:10 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.
I am beyond any doubt that bitcoin will exist for more drawn out the long run over we need envisioned Indeed At its worth will a chance to be exceptionally low. Blockchain will be self stable What's more self working stage so there will a chance to be nothing similar to every one for sudden passing bitcoin will vanish.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:40:11 PM

Bitcoin has a great future in the coming years. But as the alternate currencies competing with bitcoin has a sudden decision making strategy. Bitcoin too needs to have such regulations, which will lead to be the lead bitcoin the best of all crypts

Of course the bitcoin has a great future a head its one of the best payment methods available, they only thin we need to do is spread the bitcoin globally. If that happens the future of the bitcoin is very good and will not disappear for sure.
I agree that bitcoin has a great and bright future. In addition to that, I do believe that bitcoin has great future and great potential to become future currency. I do believe that bitcoin will not disappear and it will survive for many years. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will good enough in our near future.
Bitcoin was too good this decade, I do not know any asset or type investment can make a lot of money as the Bitcoin market. Bitcoin has gave us many opportunities to become millionaire with small amout of money, but sadly, we had missed those opportunities in the past.
EllaPonchik

Activity: 532

Dream of the Great

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:48:06 PM

not just have to have a future, I'm 100% sure that bitkoyn will have a future, this network will conquer the world. Grin
mrfreezeh

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:08:25 PM

not just have to have a future, I'm 100% sure that bitkoyn will have a future, this network will conquer the world. Grin
Bitcoin and Blockchain technology has proved it is just a tool for transfer money normal. It is still a place for investment and the Blockchain technology can apply to many field in our life. Manage worker, data or anything ... used blockchain can help these fields become easily.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

Bitcoin and Blockchain technology has proved it is just a tool for transfer money normal. It is still a place for investment and the Blockchain technology can apply to many field in our life. Manage worker, data or anything ... used blockchain can help these fields become easily.

Also bitcoin and blockchain new technology make life easy not only for transfer money wise, we apply them in all matters of life and get benefits from them, then we should rely on it that in future these technologies give us more benefits and then in that time, may be these things are necessary to use for us.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:53:52 PM

Bitcoin should absolutely have a future because it attempted to solve the existing problems in money and it did just that by creating a decentralized peer-to-peer electronic cash system that only gets better as time goes by.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:13:04 PM

Bitcoin should have a future so long as people that believe in it and work on it to improve it want it to have a future. Having money that isn't controlled by  anyone should be extremely attractable to people.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: