May 05, 2024, 05:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
donkele25

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

donkele25:

You lost 160k and yet this is the first time you came on this forum ( your activity says 1 ) lol Grin
Sure we believe your story, it is very credible.

why would you do this, if you are that scared from verge going up too much, just buy some yourself. it will save you a lot of sleepless nights. the price is still very good, it is almost certain that you'll make a nice profit regardless of verge going up as much as some of us think it will or verge going up according to increased total volume of crypto market.
Much better than trying to wage war on a coin that you don't own.

What coin are you struggling to help rise? verge is not my daddies coin, i'll buy any coin i believe has a substantial future, just tell us about the positive side of things, what do you think/ hope could do better than verge. Not bashing a coin which is as succesful as it could be by any standard. Bashing one of the most succesful coins does not benefit any crypto owner. If people would not believe in bitcoin the market woul be much smaller than what it is now. And let's be honest in technical terms bitcoin is a backward coin and we could go on and on bashing it, but would that be wise?

Only reason you may want to bash one of the leading coins on the market, would be if you are against cryptocurrencies as a whole. In that case sure, do it, but not on a discussion thread for verge owners. We are not idiots, we know why we put our hard earned money in a coin.

As i said earlier almost all established or promising coins will go up, probably substantially in the coming months, so don't worry so much for your coin.....if you believe in it, it must be promising and it will join the rise. though you may want to diversify and i suggest you actually buy some verge too, you never know, it may benefit you

Good luck

First of all, i made a new account on this thread but i've been into verge for over 8 months now.
Second of all, it is easy to prove that I had 160k verge and that it was taken out of the wallet....
I am still holding 25k so why would i want to bash against Verge? I am only telling something that happened and doesn't seem right to me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

First post here, forum noob, but definitely not new to Crypto. I'm not here to talk about me - instead I would like to focus on XVG.

I see a lot of posts and vague conjecture on "XVG will rise" etc.

Without sparking more of a flame war, what does XVG, Vergecurrency, or the team have going for it to support that thought? I genuinely want to know as the "black paper" and the website is very lacking in technical details that justifies any investment moves on my part.

--Nate

its alot of tech details.    read it yet?

otherwise... noone is going to come in here, and tell you to buy it. (well, they are... but i mean  ..they wont bother)  why would they?  

You must decide yourself.  buy or not.  then if u do buy, do you hold it for x gain... or    y gain.

Only you can prevent forest fires.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
revepatro

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:47:06 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:00:06 PM by revepatro

besides there are actually people willing to help rather than shit on x or y,
https://medium.com/@ekryski/my-take-on-verge-xvg-15c691da4d1e

for the factual news without the FUD à la fluffypony or the FOMO à la vergelion, better follow this :
https://twitter.com/ekryski/with_replies

btw...

https://i.imgur.com/n2gCy5p.png
Mogsie

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

if you don't like my post why you reply to it.

newbie investor with newbie developer that make amateur's mistakes by putting a deadline without respecting it. haha. It destoyed the potential pump which is mostly based on psychological effect (which died with the deadline)

Cool

Genuine question for you Stan.
Out if the 1,000 plus coins, I have interest in less than 10 and therefore do not look at the threads that I am not interested in. If a new coin interests me, I will look, review and maybe ask questions. If I think a coin is a scam, dead or has no future I move on.

If you think the coin is dead and has been for a while, why hang around in here? Do you look at and post in all the coin threads you think are shitcoins. Or is it just Verge.

Shhhhhh .. Or do you have an ulterior motive.

Hot potato's aren't cold
giantkin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

I been in crypto for...  6? yrs already...geez

maybe more.  

I still have some coins from back then...    one just got on an exchange! woot Smiley    20million coins, that arent quite worth 1 stat yet... lol

I lost soo much money on mining.

my best advice...      Invest, play on exchange (never keep funds on exchange) ie: set a max number of btc(value) and withraw if it goes over.
  do that on Every exchange, and you'll be fine.  my limit i just raised to 2btc  i think thats a good number.

after you do ok... THEN get into mining. (small) to support whatever coin your into.

its all fun then.

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
NChink

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

otherwise... noone is going to come in here, and tell you to buy it. (well, they are... but i mean  ..they wont bother)  why would they?  

You must decide yourself.  buy or not.  then if u do buy, do you hold it for x gain... or    y gain.

Unless I'm looking in the wrong places (the main Verge website, github) - I haven't found anything of value. I'll keep looking.

As for "buying" XVG, I have put in several BTC worth just because the charts showed a possible pump, and I dumped it right after only to rinse and repeat the cycle. I'm definitely not unhappy with the results - but as a long term investor in crypto, I haven't seen anyone bring up a valid point other than the "it will rise", or even hate that's being thrown around by everyone which I care less about. Oh well, I'll keep at trying to create a sensible dialog with anyone who's interested in facts.
JohnniWalker

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:57:41 PM

First Post ! New to this Forum but not to Crypto!

I have been following the posts since a while and not sure why there are more FUD team working on this thread to spread the negativity!

Initially they said, Sunerok (dev) is not responding and he is gone. He is very much active and responding on Twitter. Couldn't appreciate his commitment on New year Eve!
Now they are after Wraith saying Leaked IP's, Issues etc... : Any one who is familiar with Software wouldn't make such silly comments. Bugs are inevitable for any software release. and still they are working on fixing it.

why make any comment if you dont believe in this Coin.. Just keep calm and sell of all XVG you got.

I truly believe in this coin no matter what the FUD'ers have to say.

you are just trying to make people thinking that someone will pump the price of your shitty coin, by saying "i will buy more soon thank to panic seller" Go buy and close your mouth.

Your coin is dead.

Smiley

I was right about the dev a month ago. Some had the chance to take the profit thank to McAffee, otherwise this coin is shit.

The dev is a pure joke haha.

You are gonna touch the ground soon.

Deadline is deadline, so it's dead.  Smiley
giantkin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Unless I'm looking in the wrong places (the main Verge website, github) - I haven't found anything of value. I'll keep looking.

As for "buying" XVG, I have put in several BTC worth just because the charts showed a possible pump, and I dumped it right after only to rinse and repeat the cycle. I'm definitely not unhappy with the results - but as a long term investor in crypto, I haven't seen anyone bring up a valid point other than the "it will rise", or even hate that's being thrown around by everyone which I care less about. Oh well, I'll keep at trying to create a sensible dialog with anyone who's interested in facts.

Excellent!   its mostly about the privacy stuff.   I dont know the tech details.  (wraith is cool, but it is more to make it Optionally stealthy) which is fine if you want stealth..(or not! lol)

i like the coin for its basic privacy (and thats enough for me)    more privacy is not a bad thing.

I am ....intrigued...   that i could unprivacy the same coin, and use it as a ledger for my business.

but it actual practice... i dont see anyone coming in here and using xvg (or btc for that matter)

but if i can ...i'll be working on setting it up so if someone does... i can say,  YEP go there, do this, and your paid! Wink

giantkin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

Look on the website and read thru some of the Black paper.

interesting sh$# there.

ManoMAB

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Crypto sz.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

Excellent!   its mostly about the privacy stuff.   I dont know the tech details.  (wraith is cool, but it is more to make it Optionally stealthy) which is fine if you want stealth..(or not! lol)

i like the coin for its basic privacy (and thats enough for me)    more privacy is not a bad thing.

I am ....intrigued...   that i could unprivacy the same coin, and use it as a ledger for my business.

but it actual practice... i dont see anyone coming in here and using xvg (or btc for that matter)

but if i can ...i'll be working on setting it up so if someone does... i can say,  YEP go there, do this, and your paid! Wink

I also predict a grotesque bomb!
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:28:37 PM

if you don't like my post why you reply to it.

newbie investor with newbie developer that make amateur's mistakes by putting a deadline without respecting it. haha. It destoyed the potential pump which is mostly based on psychological effect (which died with the deadline)

Cool

Genuine question for you Stan.
Out if the 1,000 plus coins, I have interest in less than 10 and therefore do not look at the threads that I am not interested in. If a new coin interests me, I will look, review and maybe ask questions. If I think a coin is a scam, dead or has no future I move on.

If you think the coin is dead and has been for a while, why hang around in here? Do you look at and post in all the coin threads you think are shitcoins. Or is it just Verge.

Shhhhhh .. Or do you have an ulterior motive.

Having a heart it's also help people to fly away from the danger.

Blind dude.

I won't reply anymore because you people are just trying to deny everything just because you believe something. I have the right to write my message so let me tell the truth and move if you are not happy. Or do you have an ulterior motivation.

The dev isn't a dev, without help he can't make the product and even with help it's hard for him. Say thank to mcaffee, remember where you was before Mcaffee's tweet (at 50 satoshi lol)

Mcaffee who blackmailed XVG team few days after Smiley it's proved Smiley this dude doesn't support verge anymore and the price had rise up because of him lol
StonerStanley

Activity: 535
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Having a heart it's also help people to fly away from the danger.

Blind dude.

I won't reply anymore because you people are just trying to deny everything just because you believe something. I have the right to write my message so let me tell the truth and move if you are not happy. Or do you have an ulterior motivation.

The dev isn't a dev, without help he can't make the product and even with help it's hard for him. Say thank to mcaffee, remember where you was before Mcaffee's tweet (at 50 satoshi lol)

Mcaffee who blackmailed XVG team few days after Smiley it's proved Smiley this dude doesn't support verge anymore and the price had rise up because of him lol
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:32:51 PM

If all of us, including myself, allocate only 5% of our other coins to buy more VERGE, sure that the XVG quote will amount to at least 20%, and if we allocate only 10% of our other coins to buy more XVG, the price will rise by at least 30%
NChink

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

That right there is one of my interests as well. We've used/accepted BTC since it became an option in all our e-com solutions as well in the Cafes/restaurants I own. I do see XVG's potential as possibly being a replacement due to faster confirmations etc, but because it's a "penny coin" it's less of a hassle in conversions. See these are some of the conversations I'd like to see more of - not all the hate that's being thrown about.

Thank you @giantkin
crunchynut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

The book you are looking for is "When Prophecy Fails: A Social and Psychological Study of a Modern Group That Predicted the Destruction of the World".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

how to synchronize the wallet?
it stays offline at home

go to the moon !!
tales_of_the_crypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

Why do haters hang around here hatin? I'll tell you why. They are trying to warn you - little guys - and do you a favour so you could sell your coins before whales decide it's time to cash out their profits.

Cryptocurrency is supposed to usher new and better world, but as much I have seen so far, there's the same good old pattern going on - rich get richer and little guys take it up their asses. Even more, it seems to be much worse here in the crypto world. Cryptocurrency market is the most manipulated market in the world and Verge is one of the most manipulated currencies of cryptocurrency market... Huge volumes of manipulation and insider trading on daily basis. Devs miss an important deadline and say absolutely nothing, market drops 40%, ten minutes later they announce it will be ready soon, market shoots back up. If you happen to get your hands on insider info (i.e are a buddy of devs and know about software releas a minute before official statement), making huge profits is easier than taking a candy from a kid. And, we little guys, pay for it.
giantkin

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:55:40 PM

I cant decide if im a little guy or a whale.  (in crypto)
we wont talk in RL. lol

i think i fall in between.

i mined alot of this coin way back when...   and sold off here and there.  bought some back , sold etc.

I am roughly EVEN now, due to this coin.   (spent waaay to much on mining equipment, that is sitting gathering dust now)

at least my last 2 devices broke even... 9and the last one is profit soon even!)    

I broke even on the s5 i got..

and pretty sure ill be ok with the 2 L3+'s i have.

For the Merchant factor....

I'd love to setup a kiosk sorta setup, so that someone could come in with their coins on a usb key, and plug in.
transfer the coins, and walk out with an invoice. Smiley

But i cant even get someone to build me a website. (had 3 'professionals' say they would do it...but nothing done)

i can setup a basic site, but not what i need.

So many things to work on, so little  time/energy lol

i think i got off topic a bit here...

matmator

Activity: 487
Merit: 252

bou !

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

how to synchronize the wallet?
it stays offline at home
Which wallet are you referencing?

electrum

go to the moon !!
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:06:51 PM

So I keep reading so much good stuff and so much bad stuff about verge with cypto it is really hard to figure out what is the truth because almost everyone has an ulterior motive what does someone HONESTLY think about verge is it a good coin to hold or is it a shitcoin? Are these people talking shit about verge just talking to talk bullshit?? What is the real story here???
Pages: « 1 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 [456] 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: