May 07, 2024, 05:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843555 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:27:01 PM

Wallet not syncin? At block 386797 there is connection but it stopped counting down the blocks at this point. Do I need addnodes?

sounds like maybe your connection to the internet dropped. try restarting it.

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marecek666

Activity: 236
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

Wallet not syncin? At block 386797 there is connection but it stopped counting down the blocks at this point. Do I need addnodes?

maybe there is other problem, my wallet often does the same but stuck at random block and stay there for hours. I use 1Gbps connection with public static IP and have more than enough connections. The only version which was able to sync really fast was the first 4 version for me. Others are really really slow and it takes days to fully sync after 5-10 days of being offline. That is the reason why I finally gave it up with this wallet and transfered all my XVG to exchanges. XVG is the worst wallet I have ever used.

Is there any plan how to improve this? Electrum is not the solution, especially when I sometimes read about problems with tis kind of wallet. The only way how to safely hold is full chain wallet with wallet.dat for me.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

maybe there is other problem, my wallet often does the same but stuck at random block and stay there for hours. I use 1Gbps connection with public static IP and have more than enough connections. The only version which was able to sync really fast was the first 4 version for me. Others are really really slow and it takes days to fully sync after 5-10 days of being offline. That is the reason why I finally gave it up with this wallet and transfered all my XVG to exchanges. XVG is the worst wallet I have ever used.

Is there any plan how to improve this? Electrum is not the solution, especially when I sometimes read about problems with tis kind of wallet. The only way how to safely hold is full chain wallet with wallet.dat for me.

our entire source code (which the wallet is build from) is being completely rewritten.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

hold verge for a long time is very thrilling, buy when the price is 0.000009xx btc and I see the verge price decreased to 0.000005xx btc  Shocked

In the crypto world everything can happen, including the incidence of XVG, the average all altcoin also drops because the effects of bitcoin are so deadly.
Yes right now the crypto market is dropping because of the price of bitcoin that is why we are also seeing the price of XVG falling but it will not be a permanent fall but with time it will recover as some good events are coming in XVG and which aim for the increase in the marketcap. It will be a new ATH in the price of XVG.

is it now a good price to buy?
I am still confused with the stable price of XVG
Yes, it's time to set up a bag to buy some XVG at this cheap price.
Stable this coin is below 600 and keep this coin 2-3 months ahead. We will get 2x profit.

That is very fun.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:07:14 AM

I did dive into some numbers and saw that mindgeek need verge or a token as much as verge need them.. They have major problems with clawbacks of costumers who used there live things.. They lost deals with visa and MasterCard, when clawback’s goes over 2% they don’t want you as an costumer..
Buy verge first will eliminate clawbacks if the costumers don’t tries to clawback the coins but then they sure need to give the tokens back.
drngocct

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

I did dive into some numbers and saw that mindgeek need verge or a token as much as verge need them.. They have major problems with clawbacks of costumers who used there live things.. They lost deals with visa and MasterCard, when clawback’s goes over 2% they don’t want you as an costumer..
Buy verge first will eliminate clawbacks if the costumers don’t tries to clawback the coins but then they sure need to give the tokens back.
After all recent massive corrections, it's time for the whole crypto market to take off, and VERGE will follow the common trend, too.
I am very optimistic about the next movements of VERGE in the next few hours, and days.
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

hold verge for a long time is very thrilling, buy when the price is 0.000009xx btc and I see the verge price decreased to 0.000005xx btc  Shocked

In the crypto world everything can happen, including the incidence of XVG, the average all altcoin also drops because the effects of bitcoin are so deadly.
Yes right now the crypto market is dropping because of the price of bitcoin that is why we are also seeing the price of XVG falling but it will not be a permanent fall but with time it will recover as some good events are coming in XVG and which aim for the increase in the marketcap. It will be a new ATH in the price of XVG.

yeah, just buy some XVG, it is very cheap at the moment. the price of most coins on the market follow the bitcoin price. as soon as bitcoin goes up again you would be happy you bought XVG at today's price. if you bought already, just HODL and wait for a good price to sell.
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

yeah, just buy some XVG, it is very cheap at the moment. the price of most coins on the market follow the bitcoin price. as soon as bitcoin goes up again you would be happy you bought XVG at today's price. if you bought already, just HODL and wait for a good price to sell.
Wait for 2$ and then maybe sell a few Wink

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:33:11 PM

Yup, hold a little bit longer. May be another 3-6 months, before december, hoping market returns before december. If it will return, we will be so happy that we have bought verge now. While it is on dip. I was hoping for this opportunity since xvg climb to 1,200 sats recently. I'm glad I waited.

lebamt

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

Yup, hold a little bit longer. May be another 3-6 months, before december, hoping market returns before december. If it will return, we will be so happy that we have bought verge now. While it is on dip. I was hoping for this opportunity since xvg climb to 1,200 sats recently. I'm glad I waited.
The whole market, crypto and stocks, ususally take off before the end of each year to make better annual financial reports. So, it might happen as you predicted.
dzonikg28

Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

Stable this coin is below 600 and keep this coin 2-3 months ahead. We will get 2x profit.

That is very fun.

Would you mind sharing your calculations? What's the maths behind the 2x profit?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

That is very fun.

Would you mind sharing your calculations? What's the maths behind the 2x profit?

Well thats easy, i can answer that one...

you buy it at 500 satoshi's  and if you sold it at 1000...thats 2x value.    Which is what i think he was thinking...
as for 2x Profit, then value would have to hit 1500.   also possible. but a bit longer of a wait Smiley

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
coinsensus

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Verge is "The" Crypto ...future is crypto  Cool

█▀▀▀▀▀▀     ★ TOKUGAWA COIN @ 50 Cents in ICO ★    1000% ROI Masternodes    |    First 100 MN @ 50 cents    |    On Exchanges in 1 Month     ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
Join Our ICO   [ Nov 10th, 2017 ]   ★ @75 Cents in Stage 2 ★
█▄▄▄▄▄▄    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    Whitepaper   Facebook   Slack   Twitter   Telegram   ANN Thread        ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ★    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█
doedz

Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

That is very fun.

Suppose if you buy verge at the price of 500 and 5 months then the price rises to 1000 you get 2x profit and if Bitcoin at the same time the price goes up then you get double profit.
0.5 who is now only 3815 dollars, if Bitcoin up to 9k dollars you can get 4500 dollars.

You get a profit in dollars and also Bitcoin.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
marecek666

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

and another issue, as I mentioned: problems with very very long sync of QT wallet... I installed electrum wallet for transfering my XVG from QT. Went through seed verification, set password, and finally got error: wallet is offline. Let it run for 30 minutes and still offline (on 1Gbps connection + static public IP makes). Do you mean it is good? devs? You are not able to handle QT wallet and electrum too. I am really thinking about the dump all my XVG (can say a very big holding now, can see that crypt***a has enough orders in its first 1/3 of listfor me) regardless the my sell price (my profit was really good before). XVG was one of my favourite coins but you have made the piece of sh*t from it for now.

I have to say that the XVG has made me very disappointed and will be better to transfer money to another crypto.
igxer

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

I mined to iconomi wallet and send to exchange. no problem exist. never use windows-qt. If you cannot sync just try add node.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

and another issue, as I mentioned: problems with very very long sync of QT wallet... I installed electrum wallet for transfering my XVG from QT. Went through seed verification, set password, and finally got error: wallet is offline. Let it run for 30 minutes and still offline (on 1Gbps connection + static public IP makes). Do you mean it is good? devs? You are not able to handle QT wallet and electrum too. I am really thinking about the dump all my XVG (can say a very big holding now, can see that crypt***a has enough orders in its first 1/3 of listfor me) regardless the my sell price (my profit was really good before). XVG was one of my favourite coins but you have made the piece of sh*t from it for now.

I have to say that the XVG has made me very disappointed and will be better to transfer money to another crypto.

You should stop blaming others for what may well be your own problem. I don't see many (any?) others complaining like this in the forum. I have been running XVG QT wallets for years without major issues. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your own hardware such as available memory, processor load, actual sustained throughput on that "gigabyte" connection, etc. BTW Nobody cares if you dump or not. Statements like that do not help when you are seeking tech support.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
marecek666

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

I mined to iconomi wallet and send to exchange. no problem exist. never use windows-qt. If you cannot sync just try add node.
thanks, but this I use and have about 15 stable connections for XVG QT wallet. But it sync very slow, when I let it offline for 5-10 days it takes about more 2-3 days for sync.
I just wanted to try the electrum wallet but this one is worse - offline and is not able to connect. now, I have just to wait more days for full sync of QT and after that I can sonsolidate my balances and send all out of this wallet.
marecek666

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

You should stop blaming others for what may well be your own problem. I don't see many (any?) others complaining like this in the forum. I have been running XVG QT wallets for years without major issues. Perhaps you should re-evaluate your own hardware such as available memory, processor load, actual sustained throughput on that "gigabyte" connection, etc. BTW Nobody cares if you dump or not. Statements like that do not help when you are seeking tech support.

thanks for help. My HW works great, is capable to run wallets of other coins without any problems (currently running 10 POS wallets with about 50-70 connections each and run-stop another 15 at daily basis with 16 connections set in configs and every wallet takes min 8 connections up to 1-2 minute after execution). My connection goes at about stable 850-950mbps both directions. Tell me why only XVG is having issues? Tried to run only XVG electrum wallet after clear start of OS and still nothing - offline.
And do not tell me that it is only my problem. I can see a lot of users complaining the same issue across the Internet. Still the same, does not want to sync, offline, crashes. And yes, nobody cares if I dump or not. It is only my business. It was only for the info for devs, how the things are going on as I see that nobody cares. There is an issue and you will not change my meaning about it for sure. And it should be at the first place to fix problems asap for devs if they really want to spread their coin around the people.
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

thanks for help. My HW works great, is capable to run wallets of other coins without any problems (currently running 10 POS wallets with about 50-70 connections each and run-stop another 15 at daily basis with 16 connections set in configs and every wallet takes min 8 connections up to 1-2 minute after execution). My connection goes at about stable 850-950mbps both directions. Tell me why only XVG is having issues? Tried to run only XVG electrum wallet after clear start of OS and still nothing - offline.
And do not tell me that it is only my problem. I can see a lot of users complaining the same issue across the Internet. Still the same, does not want to sync, offline, crashes. And yes, nobody cares if I dump or not. It is only my business. It was only for the info for devs, how the things are going on as I see that nobody cares. There is an issue and you will not change my meaning about it for sure. And it should be at the first place to fix problems asap for devs if they really want to spread their coin around the people.

tor electrum, or regular? we havent supported regular electrum in a long time, but the tor electrum works great and always has.

Pages: « 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 [625] 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: