Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
bitbite111

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:07:45 PM

You know they are getting desperate when they prop up the price with 10 trump buys.
TheDreadPirateDickstein

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:21:38 PM

You know they are getting desperate when they prop up the price with 10 trump buys.

They are very desperate now. I've contacted Roger Stone....we will see what he has to say.

Praise be to the Dark Lord

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:28:25 PM

Go away psycho. You were the only one who got themselves in to a state about swapping your coins via Yobicodes on the Yobit exchange. You only had a few Trump coins and you acted
like you were protecting the crown jewels. When you come to me and the first words out of your mouth are “I want to invest a million dollars” I know I'm dealing with someone totally FOS.
I just dealt with your hysterics over your low amount of coins, and you think I was going to beleive you? I was courteous and answered all your Q’s,  but after 10 mins of delusional babble
I decided to play a little game with you and tell you about the group run by Zorro. Didnt the name ‘Zorro’ give you any clue.

Get out of here you moron. You and I both know your totally FOS.

Everyone ignore this clown please.

Use the button that says ignore  Wink
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:59:44 PM

We (signal7) has created the beginnings of a site aimed at newcomers. This site and its features will eventually expand but hopefully it gives an idea as to where were going and our intentions.
There was a reason for the V2 switch, the inclusion of the Tech - Tether coming up etc. Its not made up nonsense to try and sell a few coins. The V1 coin was not suitable for the Trump name.
He doesnt build low quality and neither do we.
Im also personally doing something in the background that could be very exciting if I pull it off.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:12:24 PM

Thank you to whoever put the save wall up. Smiley now we just need someone to pump
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:16:19 PM

Trade at CCEX. I really cannot emphasise this enough. Everyone should do it.
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:18:53 PM

Go away psycho. You were the only one who got themselves in to a state about swapping your coins via Yobicodes on the Yobit exchange. You only had a few Trump coins and you acted
like you were protecting the crown jewels. When you come to me and the first words out of your mouth are “I want to invest a million dollars” I know I'm dealing with someone totally FOS.
I just dealt with your hysterics over your low amount of coins, and you think I was going to beleive you? I was courteous and answered all your Q’s,  but after 10 mins of delusional babble
I decided to play a little game with you and tell you about the group run by Zorro. Didnt the name ‘Zorro’ give you any clue.

Nah,I think I was talking to signal 7 actually. And your pulling another rouse.

But anyway.......yeah, if you knew anything about me and my background, you'd know I wasn't lying....so in other word.....now you fucked up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:21:31 PM

Would you like to see that 10BTC now. I've made it shorting ether Wink

On second though....nah...Yuri will freeze my withdrawal the second I do that, so I'll pass

Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:21:51 PM

But anyway.......yeah, if you knew anything about me and my background, you'd know I wasn't lying....so in other word.....now you fucked up

The only thing I've been able to gather about you is that you can't flip videos and you're autistic (your words).
Color me impressed.
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:23:07 PM

The only thing I've been able to gather about you is that you can't flip videos and you're autistic (your words).
Color me impressed.

Gain my trust, and I'll give you the forbidden knowledge....right now I don't trust you 4 SHIT!

TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:51:34 PM

We (signal7) has created the beginnings of a site aimed at newcomers. This site and its features will eventually expand but hopefully it gives an idea as to where were going and our intentions.
There was a reason for the V2 switch, the inclusion of the Tech - Tether coming up etc. Its not made up nonsense to try and sell a few coins. The V1 coin was not suitable for the Trump name.
Im also personally doing something in the background that could be very exciting if I pull it off.

You build VERY low quality shit, and very low quality walls at .6900 satoshi.

If this were my coin, I would build a buy wall and MAKE YOU pay for it Wink

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:20:10 PM

Man why are you on our thread messing it up? We were doing fine before you came. You are not contributing to the coin. So If you no longer have any coins then please leave us alone. If you have coins then by all means sell them. But just quit with the bullshit and let us be...
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:22:42 PM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:35:04 PM

Man why are you on our thread messing it up? We were doing fine before you came. You are not contributing to the coin. So If you no longer have any coins then please leave us alone. If you have coins then by all means sell them. But just quit with the bullshit and let us be...

I have zero coins invested in this scheme....i will return and make peace when there is either a change of management or policy.

Until then.........

orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:36:04 PM

Cruz and Kaisak are trying to fuck trump in the a$$. what can we do to stop them?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:41:15 PM

Cruz and Kaisak are trying to fuck trump in the a$$. what can we do to stop them?

MAKE TRUMPCOIN GREAT and get these fuckers out and get the God Emperor Trump in control Smiley

As his wannabe padawan/apprentice, I know the force is strong enough with him to make it happen

granulas

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:58:38 PM

*snip*

HAHAH Grin

Ill expain this. There is no Trump Cartel and there is no master trader called ‘Zorro’

I first came in to contact with the Lord when Yobit locked the wallets and the only way I could swap out investors V1 Trumps
to the V2’s was via Yobi Codes. The Lord made quite a fuss about this demanding we meet up in person among other things.
The total amount of coins he was swapping was a few thousand so were not talking high roller here at all. After much encouragement
he finally sent me his Yobi code and I sent him his V2 Trumps. That was not the end of the matter.

Then he hits me up on Skype and proceeds to tell me he wants to bring Trump to NO8 in the market, he is or knows the son of a billionaire,
hes Jewish, and illuminati. This was all practically within the first minute. Obviously I wasnt taking him seriously so decided to have a little fun.
I told him of the master traders club headed by Zorro (he believes this is the Trump Cartel). Zorro is the most secretive master trader
on earth (btw). The entry fee was 10 BTC which he was to flash up as a very low buy on the exchange. He wasnt able to do this (despite his millions)
because he was in New York. Maybe NY doesnt have internet yet. Of course I knew he didnt have 10 BTC and knew he wouldnt be able to flash
up 10 BTC. Even if he did it would have made no diference for there is no Zorro or Trump cartel.  Cheesy

The last I heard personally from him was via one of his numerous emails ( I blocked him from Skype) if I dont play ball and let him control whatever
it he wants to control I will be severly punished. I think there was something about a rope and my neck in there Smiley

It isnt just me. I have since received a message from another dev asking if I know him. The thing about Lord is you never know what he wants for there
is no coherent thinking. It really is mostly rambling nonsense.

Anyway, I have to go. I have a secret meeting with Zorro and the cartel at the secret base inside the volcano…... Cool

I'm curious what Signal7 has to say about this.

The "Trump Coin" Skype handle belongs to the TrumpCoin dev, Chicken65, which I made clear to LordD. I knew that he and Chicken had spoken before and I knew from both of them that a character was made up called Zorro, I assume by LordD? He has emailed me several transcripts too, most are nonsense. I hadn't seen this particular one yet.

The dude has been coming at me with some craziness, including threats. He has several times now accused me of serious federal offenses, citing collusion laws.

As I told him, I am not participating in or aware of any P&D groups, pools, hedge funds, or manipulation schemes. My coins are my own that I mined myself. They always have been and always will be until traded legally, in the open markets. I don't believe that any member of the TrumpCoin dev team is involved in any foul play, whatsoever. If I did think that anything illegal or underhanded was happening, not only would I pull out, but I would make sure everyone else knew why.

So... putting the pieces together here...

1. Crazy Guy hits the Dev on the main Support channel
2. Dev couldn't help Crazy Guy
3. Crazy Guy wouldn't give up, although Crazy Guy never actually submitted any requests for anything realistic whatsoever.
4. Dev had some fun with Crazy Guy
5. Crazy Guy got crazier.

Sound about right?

All well and good except now Crazy Guy is threatening me and others with physical harm and criminal charges both privately and publicly while also causing some small disturbances in our markets.

I am so looking forward to growing past these B-side exchanges. I don't know what to do with this guy, other than just ignore him.

Signal7, that is a pretty accurate summary of the situation.  LordDelusional needs help.  

Well I can say Signal7 has only made an account just to be in on trump coin. Other then that, he basically doesn't have a history. For all I know him and LordD could be one in the same person. The Dev has a history of being here long before trump coin. So we have to trust in the Dev. If anyone wants to pump and dump trump. Then that's on them. Trump coin won't be the first nor the last coin to pump and dump. But right now, Im riding this coin all the way to Trump's becoming President. Silly people don't realize they can make mega $$$ off this coin. If they would only promote it and get it on the right exchanges. That's all it takes, and we all can be vacationing in Vegas. But there are some of us who are just stuck on stupid.  

I thought you would know this by now that Signal7 is part of the Trumpcoin Dev Team.  Pretty sure he is the main developer for V2.  

I understand that... But i also understand he has no history here either besides opening an account just for trump coin. Similar to these new devs that pops up out of nowhere just to pump their soon to dump alt coin. Who knows what goes on behind close doors...

The Trumpcoin devs are Chicken65 and TrumpTechGuy. TrumpTechGuy is the coder and controls the GIT. This is the case for both V1 and V2.

I came in after the launch of V1 as a miner. I began tossing some ideas around to the devs and offered some of my skills and services and have been working closely with them ever since.

I am honestly a newcomer. I have been into crypto since the very beginning of Bitcoin but I have never participated in this community before TrumpCoin. Yes, I had to create an account.

I'm not on a fly by night schedule. I've joined the community now and I intend to make a good name for myself and stay through and beyond this project. I have already made many contributions and am at this very moment preparing my next.

The coin itself is still controlled by the original devs. Everything that I am creating is auxiliary to the actual TrumpCoin. I'm building promotional websites, community websites, guides and tutorials, and eth tokens for a dapp store that can only be purchased (and refunded) with Trumpcoin.

I am also a large holder and I got in dirt cheap and am still buying in the dips. I am not in cahoots with LordD or anyone else, other than sharing information and resources with the Trumpcoin Team. I want to do everything I can to help make this coin successful and be as much of a part of it as you all allow me to.

I also realize that TrumpCoin, as just any other altcoin, will likely make me a lot of money if I just sit back and wait for the inevitable. I won't be interfering with that. But I actually do have a higher cause that is easy to squeeze into it. I really do want to educate people about crypto and help make it easier to navigate and open a door for newcomers. I also want build some rep and respect for myself here as an honest, helpful member, that can bring many good skills and resources to the table. I'm working towards a career change here and I want a successful TrumpCoin on my resume when I start posting ANNs of my own, the first of which is being written now.

I believe in a and practice full transparency in everything I do. I answer all questions as directly and openly as I possibly can. I attempt to answer every single message I receive and be as helpful as I possibly can to every single person here.

There is very little going on "behind closed doors" that involves me other than pieces of things that I am working on that I don't want others seeing yet to take from me before I've put my stamp on them.

I am an open book who wants nothing more than for this project to make a bunch of people a bunch of money while showing others how to do it.

Thanks for the additional info chicken and signal, I expected it was something along those lines.  The entire thing just sounded too bizarre and hilarious.  Keep up the great work.  I've been accumulating at these low prices.  TrumpCoin will go far, just as Trump the man.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:04:59 PM

I am YPG, I have seen things that would make you cry and never close your eyes again brother. I spent months and months fighting against ISIS with some of the most hard core mother fucking kurds you will ever meet.

Thank you.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:26:54 PM

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
tatt88

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:33:25 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://www.quotesmeme.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/trump4.jpg

I also put in a vote for TrumpCoin on polo.  Keep up the great work!
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: