Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:46:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 08:45:41 PM

Hey guys.  I just requested for Trump coin to be added to RAWX exchange voting poll.  Please go here to vote for Trump:  https://rawx.io/poll.html
Voted!

Thanks man.  Hope when the exchange launches, it rocks! (rawx).  Guys, get in your votes for Trump.  No registration is required. 
I will do a paid facebook page for this thanks great info!!!

Great! Voted!
I send them a email too maybe it would be great if we all sent them a email telling them how we all work together the Trump coin facebook page that I made will get  over 5000k view this week!!!!!! I'm making the page to vote for TRUMP coin on https://rawx.io/index.html now will be up in a couple mins
Ok I made the page posted it many places I hope it does good for us!!!

Biden will be President, watch and see...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elli123

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:00:23 PM

Hey guys.  I just requested for Trump coin to be added to RAWX exchange voting poll.  Please go here to vote for Trump:  https://rawx.io/poll.html
Voted!

Thanks man.  Hope when the exchange launches, it rocks! (rawx).  Guys, get in your votes for Trump.  No registration is required. 
I will do a paid facebook page for this thanks great info!!!

Great! Voted!
I send them a email too maybe it would be great if we all sent them a email telling them how we all work together the Trump coin facebook page that I made will get  over 5000k view this week!!!!!! I'm making the page to vote for TRUMP coin on https://rawx.io/index.html now will be up in a couple mins
Ok I made the page posted it many places I hope it does good for us!!!

Good!

I sent a mail to New york post. This is the way to go? Suddenly someone picks it up?
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:16:19 PM

I sent a mail to New york post. This is the way to go? Suddenly someone picks it up?

An email or a actual mail?  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:57:21 PM

An email or a actual mail?  Grin

Maybe it is a mail and it hasn't arrived yet, probably it will take few more days before they read it.  Grin

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
NateBronson

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 02:44:31 AM

Hi, I can here from /biz/ and I'm really interested in this project and see it's potential. I think with Bitcoin's recent price rise and with Ethereum now on the scene there is a new interest for cryptocurrency. Add in the Donald Trump movement and you have a recipe for success. The past video really sparked my interest. My hats off to the editor in pushing me over the edge into buying this coin.

A couple of questions: I was reading earlier in the thread and Chicken65 kept saying that this is no way a donation to the Trump campaign. Yet, that seems to have changed. What was the reasoning behind this and could I get a link to Chicken65 making this announcement? And when will the 200k Trumpcoins be donated to the campaign? Is this written into the coin itself (sorry I'm new to crypto)?

Also, where can i find more details on how the Ethereum network and Teth tokens work with this?

Please keep on the hard work and I will continue getting the word out. I would like to get my hands on some Trumpcoin stickers or any other merchandise to pick up on the advertising. I really think if this is successful this could be long term. We all know Trump is going to win in November and after that we'll be getting ready for 2020!  
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:10:21 PM

Hi, I can here from /biz/ and I'm really interested in this project and see it's potential. I think with Bitcoin's recent price rise and with Ethereum now on the scene there is a new interest for cryptocurrency. Add in the Donald Trump movement and you have a recipe for success. The past video really sparked my interest. My hats off to the editor in pushing me over the edge into buying this coin.

A couple of questions: I was reading earlier in the thread and Chicken65 kept saying that this is no way a donation to the Trump campaign. Yet, that seems to have changed. What was the reasoning behind this and could I get a link to Chicken65 making this announcement? And when will the 200k Trumpcoins be donated to the campaign? Is this written into the coin itself (sorry I'm new to crypto)?

Also, where can i find more details on how the Ethereum network and Teth tokens work with this?

Please keep on the hard work and I will continue getting the word out. I would like to get my hands on some Trumpcoin stickers or any other merchandise to pick up on the advertising. I really think if this is successful this could be long term. We all know Trump is going to win in November and after that we'll be getting ready for 2020!  

The dev team is holding the coin which keeps collecting until a agreed upon time.

The best way to donate is support TRUMP coin however possible. Whether its buying TRUMP coin, spreading awareness or creating website that use TRUMP coin as currency.

I imagine they will wait to make the donation until the coin picks up more traction and it becomes worth more.

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
NewWorldOrder

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

Welcome aboard the TRUMP coin family!!! As a family we all work together and we expect you to do the same go out and spread the word about the TRUMP coin as you see fit! With that said welcome aboard and we look forward to your post and updates!!!
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:27:38 PM

And please don't forget to go to https://rawx.io/poll.html and vote for the TRUMP coin and if you can get your friend to vote from their PC great thank you!!
NewWorldOrder

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 11:07:45 PM

WoW Best week on the Trump Face book page this week!!! Over 7k views and the week is not over couple more hours hope to get 8k!! We are doing great on  https://rawx.io/poll.html get out and vote do it!!! Trump coin is 13th place lets make it happen!!! Good job everyone!!!
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:59:20 AM

This project just keeps surprising me. Way to go devs. Will hold long term.
TheBarMan

Activity: 140

DEGEN Future Traders

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:01:37 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2016, 03:44:13 PM by TheBarMan

please, some one !!!!   is this a joke???
can be true this idea...

can be true that some one even invest in this...

He thinks that my country will pay for a wall, and he is racist and with a national dangerous ideas...

please confirm the joke...

any one??

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 08:19:03 AM

I urge everyone to go into https://poloniex.com chat box ad ask them to list TRUMP coin I just did they banned me if all of us do this they must list TRUMP coin I will do a paid ad to urge other people to do the same!
I feel poloniex will never add us   Embarrassed

Poloniex will add us after TETH release. For his moment Trump is not innovative coin. Just POS coin with idea about Trump Campaign Fund. 

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:37:06 AM

I urge everyone to go into https://poloniex.com chat box ad ask them to list TRUMP coin I just did they banned me if all of us do this they must list TRUMP coin I will do a paid ad to urge other people to do the same!
I feel poloniex will never add us   Embarrassed

Poloniex will add us after TETH release. For his moment Trump is not innovative coin. Just POS coin with idea about Trump Campaign Fund. 
and riding with trump popularity made this coin profitable to all of us, we will see what more can the dev deliver to us will wait for another rise up just keep holding guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:09:47 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:51:50 PM

BOT ON YOBIT

Whoever has that bot running on yobit please remove it. Better still everyone stop using that exchange.
UNsTephenk

Activity: 101

Support Cryptocurrency.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 03:06:52 PM

WoW Best week on the Trump Face book page this week!!! Over 7k views and the week is not over couple more hours hope to get 8k!! We are doing great on  https://rawx.io/poll.html get out and vote do it!!! Trump coin is 13th place lets make it happen!!! Good job everyone!!!

Sweet! I voted. Keep the links going. We need to spread awareness!

Start Mining Within Minutes! With BTC near $560 now is the time to invest! Referral: https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/110446 | 5% OFF CODE: pQWYNk

Check out some creative Bitcoin apparel!  https://teespring.com/stores/bitcoin-memes

Start building your IRA or just day trade at TradeKing: http://bit.ly/1JfZQfR
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:14:03 PM

Welcome aboard the TRUMP coin family!!! As a family we all work together and we expect you to do the same go out and spread the word about the TRUMP coin as you see fit! With that said welcome aboard and we look forward to your post and updates!!!

ATT Nate,

Initally it wasnt a campaign donation project as Trump funded his nomination run. We changed when he became the Rep nominee
because it made sense. The idea now is to secure acknowledgement from Trump which could potentiually see the 200k Trump
Fund turn in to a substantial donation. That is the sole angle Im currently chasing. After the election Trump coin owners will
be eligible  to swap their Trump coins for Teths on a one to one basis if they wish. The idea is there may not be much
use for a Trump coin when hes President..? So it was a way to protect investors and continue the project after November. Teth
is the one where we can start implementing all the tech we want. However, that is not the priority for the moment. Approval
is what we are chasing  Cool
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:22:30 PM

Sweet! I voted. Keep the links going. We need to spread awareness!

Yeah great stuff. Keep at it guys!  Wink

Wee need to defeat this:

And stop this irrational and destructive logic and reasoning

And This:

And This:

TO WIN WE NEED THIS

indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:00:53 PM

And please don't forget to go to https://rawx.io/poll.html and vote for the TRUMP coin and if you can get your friend to vote from their PC great thank you!!

Voted Smiley

Keep up the great work guys,it's still early days for this long term project

You can't Stump the TRUMP Grin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:12:54 PM

The dev team is holding the coin which keeps collecting until a agreed upon time.

The best way to donate is support TRUMP coin however possible. Whether its buying TRUMP coin, spreading awareness or creating website that use TRUMP coin as currency.

I imagine they will wait to make the donation until the coin picks up more traction and it becomes worth more.

In regards the Donation Trump Fund of 200k coins, Im not sure how that will be handled (yet). When I get to speak
to someone at Trump central I will offer them the coins and they can do as they please, or I will sell them responsibly and of course
foward the BTC to them. Im totally open for suggestions on this as well.

First we have to convince someone on Trumps
team this is a good thing for Trump to acknowledge. Its important we seek acknowledgement rather than endorsement
which is what Ron Paul did I beleive. He didn’t  officialy endorse, he acknowledged and had no problem with it.
I cannot see Trump endorsing the coin, but can see him acknowledging it.
When this will happen I cant say. There is still a long way to go until November and the nod might come literally
a few weeks before voting day. Probably a good idea for most to hold.  Wink

If it all turns to crap then we swap over to Teth after the election. Trump Coin owners will be elegible to swap
their coins for Teths on a 1 to 1 basis. Teth is the one where we start implementing tech.
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: