Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

Any list of current nodes?

Please can somebody show there nodelist  Huh or a node...

You can click on the 'node list' button here to copy and paste the listing to your .conf file.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!network
hattori

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:12:01 PM

I do not think Trump become president of the American  Huh

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 03:39:16 PM

Trump is the president already! Cheesy

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
jksbits40

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

Any list of current nodes?

Please can somebody show there nodelist  Huh or a node...

You can click on the 'node list' button here to copy and paste the listing to your .conf file.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/trump/#!network

Thank you. Good to see Trumpcoin has a quality block explorer Smiley
jksbits40

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:47:02 PM

Trump is the president already! Cheesy

Technically he is "President elect". He has to be sworn in yet to become President. And before that occurs, Congress has to count the electors votes and certify them after the electors vote.

Clminer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:49:04 PM

Thanks for the node list(s).... Cool
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 04:11:46 PM

Thanks for the node list(s).... Cool

if permanent seeds are what is required to give wallets ease of sync - and the dev i swilling to hardcode them - then please pm me and we can work something out ...

this will stop the search for nodes dead in its tracks - so no one has to go looking for them due to issues with sync ...

this can be setup before the next version of the wallet is released - and there will be no need for messing around with the cong file ...

in fact it would be better to have all the 'addnode' parameters deleted from the conf file altogether if the dev contacts and negotiates to hardcode ...

tanx ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:20:48 PM

Chicken65 what about new block chain and other plans, are we all doing something?

Yes, I will be posting something soon
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:18:17 PM

As some of you might know I have been working on a new project for some months which will be launched near the end of this year. This project is unike any other in Crypto to date (see White Paper for details). What I propose is Trump Coin moves to this blockchain and in doing so it can access many of the features of ‘Xium’.

What is Xium - This is blockchain technology which can genuinely handle dynamic content.  A number of projects claim to be able to do run dymanic content, but this is not true. To date no platform can do this without centralisation, despite what thy may say. Xium is not and would never be centralised.

I wont go in to much details here, please have a read of the White Paper. Xium IS the ULTRANET. Completely decentralised, capable of dynamic real time content, immune to any known dos attacks, websites/data cannot be removed by any government.  Xium is a platform like no other in existence. Trump Coin would be the first to share this technology and with that I beleive it would open a number of doors when we consider Xium can of course run any app imaginable.

Download PDF White Paper (you will be amazed..)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103755/Xium_wp%20gfx.pdf

Please note: Trump Coin is not owned by anyone. Its a decentralized project (as it should be). Im merely offering the community a suggestion where we can go with the project.
anagamidev

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:28:59 PM

Bad idea. Next swap? No way! You probably sold all coins. Eat cookie and have cookie phylosophy is not good for this project.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:04:47 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:10:31 PM

Bad idea. Next swap? No way! You probably sold all coins. Eat cookie and have cookie phylosophy is not good for this project.

LOL obviously you never read the white paper. Crooked Hillary lost. Get over it and man up! Trump will be your President for
eight years and after that were installing Eric and Don Jr and the first woman President will be Ivanka. Imagine that -
24 years of greatness  Cool Here, have a gander at this superb fam.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:45:58 PM

As some of you might know I have been working on a new project for some months which will be launched near the end of this year. This project is unike any other in Crypto to date (see White Paper for details). What I propose is Trump Coin moves to this blockchain and in doing so it can access many of the features of ‘Xium’.

What is Xium - This is blockchain technology which can genuinely handle dynamic content.  A number of projects claim to be able to do run dymanic content, but this is not true. To date no platform can do this without centralisation, despite what thy may say. Xium is not and would never be centralised.

I wont go in to much details here, please have a read of the White Paper. Xium IS the ULTRANET. Completely decentralised, capable of dynamic real time content, immune to any known dos attacks, websites/data cannot be removed by any government.  Xium is a platform like no other in existence. Trump Coin would be the first to share this technology and with that I beleive it would open a number of doors when we consider Xium can of course run any app imaginable.

Please note: Trump Coin is not owned by anyone. Its a decentralized project (as it should be). Im merely offering the community a suggestion where we can go with the project.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:47:56 PM

I checked your whitepaper. It's good project with millions of potential. I know 1 multi-level company who does the same, but they use non-tech people to pay for shit and asks them run computer for corporations, which they do not have as clients. Total fake. Cheesy But this model works perfectly.

So only thing I do not get is, Why you want TrumpCoin on it and what it gives to TrumpCoin?

Also are you interested in promotion of trumpcoin or you don't want spend time on it anymore?

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:25:24 PM

Lets do it. We need to make next step. 8 years to go so we need new features. How shall we start?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
moneyattracts

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:30:34 PM

Here is a  site  I found....   we  can keep Reference to Price  of USD  TO TRUMPCOIN....

To  Have  at a  quick Glance...  for  NOW  and   THE FUTURE  Smiley  

http://coingain.com/price/usd/trump
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:46:15 PM

Please note: Trump Coin is not owned by anyone. Its a decentralized project (as it should be). I'm merely offering the community a suggestion where we can go with the project.

In my own opinion, sounds like the way to go in order to help succeed Trumpcoin even further. I've read the whitepaper and the features that this platform brings look amazing and will definitely be useful for Trumpcoin. I was wondering why the price dropped in USD so much today (as yesterday was in nearly 10 cents) but still, I think that despite that we can get cheap Trumpcoin before this changes in the following months.

Now that Trump has been elected as the next USA president, I think that the future will be very bright not only for America, but also for Trumpcoin. I'll do my best to promote it to my friends and family.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:14:01 PM

I will re-invest when it hits 50k+, just a pnd until then.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:26:31 PM

Please note: Trump Coin is not owned by anyone. Its a decentralized project (as it should be). I'm merely offering the community a suggestion where we can go with the project.

In my own opinion, sounds like the way to go in order to help succeed Trumpcoin even further. I've read the whitepaper and the features that this platform brings look amazing and will definitely be useful for Trumpcoin. I was wondering why the price dropped in USD so much today (as yesterday was in nearly 10 cents) but still, I think that despite that we can get cheap Trumpcoin before this changes in the following months.

Now that Trump has been elected as the next USA president, I think that the future will be very bright not only for America, but also for Trumpcoin. I'll do my best to promote it to my friends and family.  Cheesy

I've read the whitepaper and the features that this platform brings look amazing

Thanks, I beleive it is my self. Once people grasp fully what it is I can see Xium doing very well. Looking to release it soon.

wondering why the price dropped

Taking advantage of the election? Seems to have been the case.

Now that Trump has been elected as the next USA president, I think that the future will be very bright not only for America, but also for Trumpcoin. I'll do my best to promote it to my friends and family. 

Great to hear!

Ill be posting information in a couple of days specifically regarding the projects possible future. Im watching whats going on and for sure the Trump army isnt going anywhere….I see potential market/activism possibilities.
These are just ideas I will be forwarding mind you,  and they would only really make sense if Trump becomes part of the Xium network…..however just that alone will open many possibilities for Trump Coin giving it the
most cutting edge blockchain tech in existence. Yes its a bold claim but its true.  Cool

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:31:47 PM

I will re-invest when it hits 50k+, just a pnd until then.

Hmm change of tune from what you once said:

I'm telling you trump coin Dev is dedicated and completely awesome. This coin is going to far.

Not so awesome once you have sold off your coins and would rather not have to buy in again
but…but…but what if it did reach 50k….. Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: