Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:02:09 PM

I am familiar with those books they are very popular.  Not every coin gets one.  Usually not this early in its' life either.  So kinda wow.  Full on wow!  Hey Chickens65 I support the book idea and say good job to you!  
     I have a ghost author who wrote a book for one of my clients she really does a good job.  Flat rate 8kUSD in case you we another book.
 Here is a working title "Busting blocks & breaking molds - The story of the first crypto campaign!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:04:48 PM

I have to agree Chicken you're dodging these questions could you please answer them? Despite that I still personally trust you. Chicken has manually transferred my coins from TrumpCoinV1 to TrumpCoinV2 and I got every single one of them back (and I'm holding a sizeable amount of trumps) so that's where my trust comes from.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:07:37 PM

Dep you have been in this coin from the start - surely by now you know there is no shennangans ever gone on at my end.

Still not addressing questions

Which question?

All of them, read the thread.

Be specific. All is see is schills and newbies in panic mode. Ask me a specific question. Try and be logical and unemotional and I will
answer.
sealab

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:09:28 PM

Dep you have been in this coin from the start - surely by now you know there is no shennangans ever gone on at my end.

Which question?

Be specific. All is see is schills and newbies in panic mode. Ask me a specific question. Try and be logical and unemotional and I will
answer.

You singlehandedly are going to crash this coin. Right beneath his post is someone who outlined questions that need to be addressed NOW. There cannot be media coverage before the coin is completely secure.
fraggyb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:10:25 PM

Which question?

answer.

Scroll up, you'll see a nice list of questions.  Stop avoiding and start replying.
safq3r32r

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:10:32 PM

Which question?

answer.

I'm holding tens of thousands of trumpcoins but you can attack me and not address the shady behavior at all.

Why were there issues with the chain being forked and why have you gone silent the past day in not addressing that?

Why is it being reported that dev members are being blocked on skype?

Why are there no updates about anything that is suppose to happen this week? First we get a post about Alex Jones that you could've confirmed as speculation but instead you let the pump fuel it so you could likely sell some off. Now you are trying to claim there's a book as if that matters.

I'm more than happy to copy and paste all of the questions by established members on this forum if you're just going to call me a shill. Maybe you don't want to address me but you could address them Pavjeet. Let me know what you'd like to do

---

Reposted these since you're ignoring them again and name calling as usual
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:11:42 PM

I have to agree Chicken you're dodging these questions could you please answer them? Despite that I still personally trust you. Chicken has manually transferred my coins from TrumpCoinV1 to TrumpCoinV2 and I got every single one of them back (and I'm holding a sizeable amount of trumps) so that's where my trust comes from.

Im not dodging question sat all. I came in hand alook at the thread and the first thing I see is veiled accusations of  me selling the Trump Fund. I will respond to that.
Then I see some nonsese about something wromng the the block chain, hideen coisn etc. I address that to.

Or is it your really upset that some traders pushed the price up and then dumped?

Give me a specific question and Ill answer - even though im not even the dev now. Funny though how its me who is here trying
to clear up the confusion.

Where are you CantStump?Huh
compmaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:14:26 PM

I bought this coin cause of all the TRUMP hype. It paid off well Cheesy
safq3r32r

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:19:36 PM

Im not dodging question sat all. I came in hand alook at the thread and the first thing I see is veiled accusations of  me selling the Trump Fund. I will respond to that.
Then I see some nonsese about something wromng the the block chain, hideen coisn etc. I address that to.

Or is it your really upset that some traders pushed the price up and then dumped?

Give me a specific question and Ill answer - even though im not even the dev now. Funny though how its me who is here trying
to clear up the confusion.

Where are you CantStump?Huh

"Lots of good conversation here and lots of really good points.

Without full transparency, we will not achieve our goals.

Block Explorer: It is owned and maintained by Chicken65 and TrumpTechGuy. I have been trying very hard to get those two to fix it. I had some initial contact with TechGuy (the programmer) where I advised him the explorer was offline. He told me that he didn't realize the server was off and turned it back on. I thanked him and asked him if he would be able to help me with a reddit tip bot, which he agreed to do.

Chicken65 got very upset with both of us and long story short, TrumpTechGuy advised me that he no longer has time to help. Every communication with him that I have attempted from that point has been ignored by TrumpTechGuy. Chicken65 has me blocked on Skype for about 3 days now.

This situation presents major challenges to me, the "Technical Director" of this project. I am literally being blocked from resolving the issues with the explorers to return transparency to our blockchain."

Why are you blocking team members?
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:21:15 PM

Well, let's clear this up then.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:26:15 PM

Another thing. I was just contacted by legitimate author who actually wants to write a book about this project. THINK what that means. What other Crypto coin would peak the interest of a writer.
Would be a great book. LOrdD you will be even more famous hahaha! Get ready for the interview circuit... Grin

Its been a helluva ride so far, now imagine we get that SuperPac going, some real press, a fucking book FFS!  Shocked Great!

Many of your are forgetting this coin is called TRUMP COIN Still the most talked about man on the planet. The man who is taking a sledgehammer to the establishment. Im going to have  Skype chat with this
author.

For all we can say about Crypto and coins, lets be honest. This one is currently the most entertaining and drama filled coin ever. Against all teh odds, the refusal of the libs on some exchanges to take the coin,
yet it prevails. Go to threads on some other c coins - feels so damn low energy! Smiley

The Trump Cannot Be Stumped!

A book?? Emoticons and memes?? Next thing you'll be telling me you're a fucking Nigerian prince and I need to deposit $5000 USD to get my millions. Come on man, get real and address the questions all these worried people have, or bail to Costa Rica and let somebody else take it over, this is a sad sight for a project that preaches and connects with Donald J Trump himself.

Im back on this one. I beleive you and many others here with your new accounts are Schills,.Hilary supporters for sure.

of course I removed his ID. If he wishes to publicly state what I said is the truth great. If not thats his choice.

I await your apology

I'm holding tens of thousands of trumpcoins but you can attack me and not address the shady behavior at all.

Why were there issues with the chain being forked and why have you gone silent the past day in not addressing that?

Why is it being reported that dev members are being blocked on skype?

Why are there no updates about anything that is suppose to happen this week? First we get a post about Alex Jones that you could've confirmed as speculation but instead you let the pump fuel it so you could likely sell some off. Now you are trying to claim there's a book as if that matters.

I'm more than happy to copy and paste all of the questions by established members on this forum if you're just going to call me a shill. Maybe you don't want to address me but you could address them Pavjeet. Let me know what you'd like to do

Blocked on Skype??
Are you aware I stopped being the dev bascially two weeks ago and CantStump became project leader. So, whatsver is going on with his skype thiing has nothing to do with me whatsoever.
I am teh Trump Fund holder - which again I had to prove I did not dump.

Why are there no updates about anything that is suppose to happen this week?

Not my doing - and what updates are you reffering to. All those websites that were being created? I dont know. Nothing to do with me. Everything isaid I would do as teh dev was done.
If teh new dev hasnt done what he said he will how is that my fault?

Yes please do and I will answer them all if they concern me. But do not forget whatever CantStump and his new team proposed was absolutely  nothing to do with me. I am not involved in the team, or been in any skype conversations he and his team have had,  All I am now is the Trump Fund keeper and a regular holder and trader of the coin. Before that I was the guy who started the project and as far as Im concerned and i think a few others would agree with I handled the entire thing with honesty and truthfullness all through out. If this coin had been launched by some shady charater I am in no doubt a lot of fakery would have gone on. I repeat - I would do nothing to hurt Trump. I have only on goal - ENDORSEMENT. Trading the coin (tome at least) is irrelevant.

PS

MEMES - Listen up guys. Trumps army on Twitter IS ALL ABOUT MEMES. The fact NONE of you supported the twitter account pisses me off - damn right it does.
This is NOT your standard Crypto Coin. Adding features, or new sites, or integerating with merchandise is all BS and distracts from the sole purpose of the coin
which again for the billionth time is ENDORSEMENT. Do  not buy in to this coin if that isnt your goal.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:32:40 PM

Which question?

answer.

You singlehandedly are going to crash this coin. Right beneath his post is someone who outlined questions that need to be addressed NOW. There cannot be media coverage before the coin is completely secure.

What does that even mean

“There cannot be media exposure until the coin is secure."

What part of it isnt secure?

The chain is secure, the fund is secure.

Do you expect me to keep tabs on everyones coins?

Did it ever cross you mind I could have dumped all the coins I have access to over the last few days with the high price it  achieved?
I didnt, I sold 10k responsibly.

The fact Im the only one here answering questions should speak volumes to you. Even more so Im not the dev now..

If you bought in high, relax man. The price will go way above what you have seen it. I think this is what Im seeing.
Newbies who bought in to high. If that is the reason for some of the hysetrics I can understand that, but seriously
you gotta just relax…wait.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:34:39 PM

Still waiting for my apology. I proved to you an author who writes books on Crypto has contacted me.
You called me a liar - so apologise or your not man and then I put you on ignore mode.
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:37:47 PM

Just curious why did you transfer the fund to a new address?
sealab

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:39:22 PM

Which question?

answer.

What does that even mean

“There cannot be media exposure until the coin is secure."

What part of it isnt secure?

The chain is secure, the fund is secure.

Do you expect me to keep tabs on everyones coins?

Did it ever cross you mind I could have dumped all the coins I have access to over the last few days with the high price it  achieved?
I didnt, I sold 10k responsibly.

The fact Im the only one here answering questions should speak volumes to you. Even more so Im not the dev now..

If you bought in high, relax man. The price will go way above what you have seen it. I think this is what Im seeing.
Newbies who bought in to high. If that is the reason for some of the hysetrics I can understand that, but seriously
you gotta just relax…wait.

Are you willing to put the Trump fund in escrow managed by lawyers? The coin needs validity, Trump won't acknowledge the coin if the fund is held by an anonymous individual with no real accountability

there needs to be contracts, and lawyers and it has to be set up soon, before the coin gets media coverage.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:41:05 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 11:51:23 PM by chicken65

Because it was a clean wallet. It was previously in a wallet where all sorts of transactions were happening leading to the tin foil hat guys coming out (schills btw). No other reason than that.
The wallet its in will not be used for anything other than hiolding the Fund
Ive updated the ann to show new address.

This is it: TDAJpGdnatgeeY1GuEhDhbmgXaSf3WU7Ai
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:41:41 PM

Because it was a clean wallet. It was previously in a wallet where all sorts of transactions were happening leading to the tin foil hat guys coming out (schills btw). No other reason than that.

Cheers man, I appreciate it.
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:44:08 PM

Trump fund needs to be handed over to a lawyer.

Personally I trust the team, but handing it over will help the price. There's no reason not to do it.

The toads have spoken.
jimmy.jones.baseball

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:48:29 PM

Trump fund needs to be handed over to a lawyer.

Personally I trust the team, but handing it over will help the price. There's no reason not to do it.

The toads have spoken.

This needs to happen, only a lawyer should have the private key.

Also we are not shills I and many others want to see this succeed.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:49:25 PM

Will we have to pay for a lawyer? If so, how much?
Maybe we can find one interested in the project who will do it for some trumpcoin.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: