Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
jimmy.jones.baseball

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:56:48 AM

I DONT suggest I should hold on to the new + fund. Someone else can do that.

If Pajeet is serious, he should immediately transfer the fund into the hands of the new development team. 1/3 going to each Video guy, Signal7, and marketing guy was proposed on /biz/

Once the fund is in the hands of people who are considered trustworthy we can see about having the fund transferred to a public figure like Milo or Alex Jones.

Isn't multisig an option too? Multisig between those 3 parties you mentioned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 03:59:27 AM

I DONT suggest I should hold on to the new + fund. Someone else can do that.

If Pajeet is serious, he should immediately transfer the fund into the hands of the new development team. 1/3 going to each Video guy, Signal7, and marketing guy was proposed on /biz/

Once the fund is in the hands of people who are considered trustworthy we can see about having the fund transferred to a public figure like Milo or Alex Jones.

Yeah you mean the team who are not here….
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:00:34 AM

Should I buy more or leave trump? Current price already break 8k

If your a genuine newcomer just buy 1000 and hold them. Only buy a small amount and it could be the best investement you ever made.
I dont want you to go crazy. The price now is good., Anything below 15k on this coin is great.
Ok I will gamble with trump maybe I will get a nice profits if pump again above 20000 satoshi

yes, you will guranteed, but you might not want to sell them at that price either. Sell some, keep some.
2 DA MOON BBY

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:04:04 AM

If your a genuine newcomer just buy 1000 and hold them. Only buy a small amount and it could be the best investement you ever made.
I dont want you to go crazy. The price now is good., Anything below 15k on this coin is great.
Ok I will gamble with trump maybe I will get a nice profits if pump again above 20000 satoshi

yes, you will guranteed, but you might not want to sell them at that price either. Sell some, keep some.

you are so disconnected with reality it's frightening. you just out outvoted 10 to 1 and without the entire community support trump coin isnt going anywhere near the moon.  what are your demands for the ransom of 200k coins? how much of them do you want? 50k?

no one here wants you to be our leader you come off shady af man, no one knows who you are
VoteLeavePajeet2016

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:06:11 AM

you are so disconnected with reality is frightening. you just out outvoted 10 to 1 and without the entire community support trump coin isnt going anywhere near the moon.  what are your demands for the ransom of 200k coins? how much of them do you want? 50k?

no one here wants you to be our leader you come off shady af man, no one knows who you are

He's just going to claim it was the "schills". It's his usual tactic of name calling and dodging any valid points
bitzone

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:08:56 AM

I only hold and will buy again if break 5000 satoshi until I got about 0.5btc worth of trump.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:09:44 AM

Dont worry about it, just remember this coin is called Trump Coin - and this is just the beginning. Endorsement will come!

He's still delusional or lying straight to your face. It's been put forward multiple times in this thread why an endorsement never would come. There are superpacs at this very moment ready to give trump >$50million dollars for his campaign for an endorsement, he still isn't giving shit.

Do you know of anything that has trumps official endorsement except for his own tight circle? The answer is nothing.

He does not give endorsements, not even to straight up stuff, certainly not to twitter trolls trying to peddle his scam fund as a Trump campaign donation. Chicken's motives have already become clear this last day, he does not care for the well being of this coin, it's absolutely impossible.

People are legitimately giving up on this coin right now. I'm sure there's support to fork his 200k fund out, raise a new one and get back on track. It's quite obviously impossible to reason or deal with this madman.

Shows how little you know then mr fud. In fact Trump is struggling to get decent donations. Sure hes getting a few million here and there
but on the whole hes not doing well on that front. Still, he has said if it comes to it he will sell a building.

This project - a Trump Supporting Crypto Trader dontation campaign fund or whatever you want to call it is unique. It will be endorsed
when the time is right.

If my motivations were clear, which according to you is bascially pump and dump and run - then why am I here
defending my self and the project and proved I have the Trump Fund fully in tact.

What you dont understand is I will never do anything to Tarnish Trump.

Theu

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:10:56 AM

Hello. I've been following Trumpcoins for some time, and have a moderate of 5700 coins. I felt the need to create a new account because of the banter back and forth and wish to interject for a moment.

I just want to put this on record, and whether or not anybody will respond, or if Chicken will respond, I will try my best to respond.

This argument needs to be completed very quickly. You must all realize that the arguing is damaging the coin, as newcomers are allergic to toxicity and rumors.  However, no amount of proof from Chicken will prove his innocence (if he is) and no amount of argument will actually help.

This is a reminder.

Chicken, for you, I am not asking you of anything. I'm staying completely as a spectator in this, but I want to share a comment. What you're doing, if you are truly innocent (which I don't doubt), is damaging the coin deeply. If you truly wish the coin to reach another high, you would do well to leave this thread and sleep on it for a day or two. Come back when things are more settled. It is clear that people are angry, you are angry, and new buyers + holders are getting sweaty. No amount of name calling from both sides will help this issue.

For you, the person reading this, a poster of this thread, I urge you to stop as well. This forum needs to be kept cleaned and kept civil, for the sake of the coin. While you have been arguing, the coin's price has been plummeting.

For the sake of the coin, for the sake of Trump, please stop, and be logical. Do not be rash, and do not be so quick to blame.

Actually, I'll settle it like this. If Chicken truly is a man of his word, and is devoted to this coin, he will understand that responding to anybody, including to this post will damage the coin even further. If he cannot see this, and responds after this post, consider him a sham.

Have a drink, relax gentlemen. The more you argue, the more money we lose and the more this coin plummet.

I'm sure you will show us that you are in the clear, yes Chicken? I have no ill towards you, I'm just sick of my money being killed by endless bickering on both sides. You have the most power, so the most eyes are on you. I'm interested to see what you'll do.
Anonmous

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:11:24 AM

<edited in light of the previous post, lets see what happens>
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:12:14 AM

I feel we should all try to work heard by spreading the word about TRUMP COIN on all social medias so that it can get mass attention .

Our combined efforts will definitely pay us in the long run .

I will be creating a FB group for Trump Coin Supporters .

Doing my part to take trump to the next level

You'd have to be crazy to spread the word about trumpcoin right now. Anyone seeing the current direction Chicken is trying to take it in would turn around and never look back.

The new devs had a good concept, ran ad campaigns etc and the coin took off because people responded to it, they thought it was a good and original idea.

The people have already decided what concept they want for this coin. You can see that by looking at the price before and now. You can't fud price by 200%+, It really is that simple. Logic dictates we go back to the trumpfund campaign contribution coin concept. This goes against Chicken's possible exit scam plan though, so how could he let us?

Also bitbobb: You write like how an 18 year old venezuelan boy would imagine a 60 y.o american non-techsavvy businessman would write. There is absolutely no chance you are a real person. What the actual fuck.

That was very funny at the end there what you did.  I feel blessed to have so much of your attention.  It truly makes my heart melt

AbsoluteEnnui

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:12:41 AM

For the benefit  of genuine newcomers

https://i.imgur.com/uquFjXB.jpg

What your seeing today from all those new accounts is attempts to sink the price and accumulate although mixed in with some illogical Trump hatred. Most decent traders will try and do this without the Fud, but
many cant trade so they resort to that. Dont worry about it, just remember this coin is called Trump Coin - and this is just the beginning. Endorsement will come!
Im wondering is CantStump has done a runner? and pondering the idea he and a few others hatched a hyped plan to increase the price before he vanished, hence the Alex Jones thing.
I hope Im wrong about that.

When I was the dev I was contacted by numerous people suggesting pump and dump. Ideas were put forward about faking a letter of endorsement and many other things.
I of course rejected every one of them. I wont have this project destroyed by that nonsense. It has far bigger potential than a quick buck making scheme. We will be handing
Trumps Campaign 1 million.

I've don't often post in this thread, but I must speak up. Chicken65, your incoherent responses and refusal to transfer to the donation fund to a more reputable individual will single-handedly destroy Trumpcoin.

Insulting newcomers is no way to run a software start up. Name calling people with genuine questions makes us look unprofessional and puts the future of the coin at stake.

The @TrumpCoin1 twitter is a mess. Granted I run the @Trump_Coin and don't have many followers, but when I do tweet it at least looks like I have a firm grasp of the English language.

Chicken65, your best course of action is to establish a contractual procedure for the Trumpcoin donation fund to be safely managed and for you yourself to become as little involved as possible.

I'm unsure if there's any sort of procedure in place for a transfer of the donation fund. Perhaps a vote by the development team?

Additionally I have a very sneaking suspicion that you and BitBobb are the same person. Both of you are prone to simliar syntactical errors, write with an insulting tone, and completely agree with one another on everything.  
VoteLeavePajeet2016

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:16:54 AM

If my motivations were clear, which according to you is bascially pump and dump and run - then why am I here
defending my self and the project and proved I have the Trump Fund fully in tact.

What are you going to do now that multiple people, both with new accounts from other forums and reputable people from here are suggesting that you move the fund to a more trust worthy person/account/legal set up?

What are we to do when the media asks why Pajeet is holding the trump fund wallet after all of this controversy? It's clear that the people holding the coins do not want you to be the face of the fund  

EDIT: I will be more than happy to remove my posts if Pajeet turns over the fund to a more reputable person or legal attorney

I and the rest of the community would most likely be comfortable with having a set number of coins pay for this legal contraction and set up if it means we will have the stability necessary for this project to continue forward
Theu

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:21:11 AM

If we can prevent more blaming and toxic, we should.

So far Chicken is holding to my ultimatum, which I am delighted to see.
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:22:33 AM

Dont worry about it, just remember this coin is called Trump Coin - and this is just the beginning. Endorsement will come!

He's still delusional or lying straight to your face. It's been put forward multiple times in this thread why an endorsement never would come. There are superpacs at this very moment ready to give trump >$50million dollars for his campaign for an endorsement, he still isn't giving shit.

Do you know of anything that has trumps official endorsement except for his own tight circle? The answer is nothing.

He does not give endorsements, not even to straight up stuff, certainly not to twitter trolls trying to peddle his scam fund as a Trump campaign donation. Chicken's motives have already become clear this last day, he does not care for the well being of this coin, it's absolutely impossible.

People are legitimately giving up on this coin right now. I'm sure there's support to fork his 200k fund out, raise a new one and get back on track. It's quite obviously impossible to reason or deal with this madman.

Shows how little you know then mr fud. In fact Trump is struggling to get decent donations. Sure hes getting a few million here and there
but on the whole hes not doing well on that front. Still, he has said if it comes to it he will sell a building.

This project - a Trump Supporting Crypto Trader dontation campaign fund or whatever you want to call it is unique. It will be endorsed
when the time is right.

What you dont understand is I will never do anything to Tarnish Trump.

I've posted this article 2 times already the last few hours. In this thread. With the message that you will never get an endorsement from trump

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/04/480731335/trump-previously-scorned-superpacs-but-big-money-is-needed-now

Multiple >$50 mill superpacs are fighting to get Trumps official endorsement, and he's not giving it to any of them. These are people who have the ability to get face to face meetings with trump. But you're gonna get his endorsement over twitter by posting shitty unfunny memes? If you had a guarantee of $50mill right now and approached trumps himself in person you'd still not get a fucking endorsement IT IS NOT POSSIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT.

Stop lying and deceiving. There's no way you're this stupid. Give up the trump fund and take your hat and leave.
Anonmous

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:25:34 AM

New thread created. I guess that answers the question then.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.0
Theu

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:27:29 AM

That is too bad. I had given him the chance, and he shows his true colors.

Gentlemen, it's been a good ride. It's unfortunate that Chicken had turned out like this.

You know what to do.
VoteLeavePajeet2016

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:27:49 AM

"This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic."

Censorship
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:29:57 AM

Yes it answers the question that Im not putting up with Fud from a PND pump team and a bunch of libtard Trump haters.
When I was in some teams I hated that crap, didnt take part in it. Its also clear that as we get closer to the election
the fud will his new levels of depravity. Im not going to let that happen.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:30:30 AM

Due to extreme and vicious fud against me, this project and Donald Trump this thread is now locked and new Trump Coin thread has been launched.
The new thread is moderated but if your a Trump Supporter you will have no issues at all with posting there. We are a project raising funds
for Donald Trumps Presidential campaign - nothing else matters. As we get closer to the election the vicious attacks on a thread that is unmoderated
would become intolerable to deal with. A moderated thread was the last thing I ever wanted to do, but the reality is the stakes are to high
and a thread filled with extreme hatred will not do this project any favours. The Trump Thread requires like minds, supporters of Trump but also
every day traders who are not about playing nasty childish games. We have work to do which is important.

The new thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1535436.new#new
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:27:50 PM

Original Thread re-opened. If Fud continues I lock it for good
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: