Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:25:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:56:11 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 05:21:29 PM by seige

This project is run by 3 fraudsters

chicken65 + Cantstump + Signal7

Notice after the dump, chicken65 wants to leave the project and hand it over to Signal7

I can assure everybody here, Signal7 is going to run away and not handle things professionally just wait and see

Everybody had faith in Cantstump LOL and look what happened

He ran away and chicken65 turns up as superman saying he won't let anybody tarnish the trump

And now he changes his mind yet again and wants to hand it to his insider buddy Signal7

This is all fishy

Any here is my 2 cents.

This scam is being run by 3 people, chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

They are in it together

chicken65 = Biggest Scammer Ever (the owner of this scam)

Cantstump = the scammer behind the pump n dump

Signal7 = the tech guy behind the scam

Trumpcoin is going to go down, in the hands of these 3

Wait and see

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:01:50 PM

It will survive.  It has moon written all over it.  It has the perfect formula to make fast growth.  This was not his first coin he was involved in he got the formula right for the timeline!
The trump fund is less than 3 percent and half has been transferred to Signal7 who claims it is the peoples to direct.  He does not seem like he will play games.  

It is like herding cats here because no one cares about government in crypto coins they care about money.  This is sad but like most things in money it starts out as a way to help the people who then support the government then very soon get taken in by the spoils.  So the few people here that are Trump supporters are now defending this coin with potential to make both groups happy and they do not like how Chickens65 avoids important questions in favor of hype and then disappears.
    But the coin will recover because if folks who had very few coins like me were willing to works so hard at it then even Chickens65 will still wish to help even if behind the scenes because it is in his best interest.  And that may be best for the coin.  He does not do well with many trolls and tough questions at once and he takes things personal maybe.  These are all understandable.  He just needs to know that no one is attacking him (other than trolls) and that everyone else here is trying to do what is best for the coin which should also be what is best for Trump.

Who is Sebastian?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:06:12 PM

This project is run by 3 fraudsters

chicken65 + cantstump + Signal7

Notice after the dump, chicken65 wants to leave the project and hand it over to Signal7

I can assure everybody here, Signal7 is going to run away and not handle things professionally just wait and see

Everybody had faith in cantstump LOL and look what happened

He ran away and chicken65 turns up as superman saying he won't let anybody tarnish the trump

And now he changes his mind yet again and wants to hand it to his insider buddy Signal7

This is all fishy

Any here is my 2 cents.

This scam is being run by 3 people, chicken65, cantstump and Signal7

They are in it together

chicken65 = Biggest Scammer Ever (the owner of this scam)

cantstump = the scammer behind the pump n dump

Signal7 = the tech guy behind the scam

you bring up some points worth considering but it is all circumstantial evidence which in law is the lowest form of evidence to have. 

Plus you forgot Sebastian.  Who is this person in the whole schema?

I will admit this is perfect noob bait coin.  And I am a noob so maybe I got taken.  I can admit that.  I am trying to move forward.  You see my posts are mostly on this thread.  So here we are and there we were.  Happy Independence day!  What would Satoshi do?

chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:25:13 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721

Check his profile, thats Sebastian. He is the Escrow. He , as well as others provide this service to many for many reasons, including ICO’s.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:36:27 PM

No I am not CantStump - If there is a trusted member here that has spoken to CantStump and would like to skype with me - He is clearly Australian and I am clearly not.
I am a U.S. citizen. I live in VA, about a 4 hour drive from D.C.

I actually do believe that we can do something really great here. I believe what is on the surface of this project has the makings of a potentially wonderful future.

I am not/never really have been an insider on this "dev team". I have been nothing more than a community contributor. I can tell you the biggest thing this project lacks IS an actual dev team. What we have now and always have had is a joke. Smoke and mirrors. Foreign day traders pretending to give a shit about the American elections. I came into this shitcoin by mining an ungodly amount and leveraging what was at the time 1/3 of the economy against the original devs. I have no need or reason to run with a measly 200k of what are quickly becoming worthless bits.

I have never been an insider to any scams or corruption. I have stood against them time and again both publicly and in private.

Recognize that you all know about current scams because I brought them to light. Remember that this is not the first time I have done so.

If you all want another shitcoin, you can have it. I will gladly allow honest investors and seed investors to exit before I dump this thing into unrecoverable oblivion. I've already profited many times over and continue to pay overhead to support it. I can comfortably shutdown my services and exit.

If enough people want to stay in and salvage this thing and turn it into something truly great, I'm in and ready to assist in any way I can.

But here's the thing... If you want your shitcoin, then tone this shit down a bit. Scam each other all you want, but you are not going to scam the general public of my great nation (No one in charge of this thing are Americans). Do not advertise some shady fund in the name of our best presidential candidate and use that fund to short markets for personal profit with no accountability. I don't know how they do things in Scotland and Australia, but I can tell you that shit ain't flying here. If you want an exchange bankroll called a Trump Fund then advertise it as such.

I will no longer sit idly by and watch this project tarnish the name of the candidate that I support while attempting to dupe the American public into participating.

I have no idea who this Sabastian is.

I stand by what I have said both in public and privately to Chicken65 - I will do what this community asks of me. Nothing more. Nothing less.

From CantStump's thread:

Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

I have not read all of the posts so I can only comment on what I know to be my agreement with him and what I fully intend to do.

I will put the coins where the community tells me to.

Let me update you then.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

Please step down.

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

This should prove to be interesting.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10658589

The poll should be:  should I stay or should I go - not TrumpFund. Thats going in Escrow
Now cast your vote.

And the unnoffical (?) poll

This was already voted on and Chicken said that the vote should be if he's "stepping down or not"

with that in mind I propose this poll, which I can only hope will have its outcome respected.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10659336/r

Also here is the poll about where the fund should go.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10659341/r

I'll do whatever everyone wants me to do. If you want me to stake it until a real plan is drawn, I will. If you want to vote in an escrow, I will release it. It's not mine. It belongs to everyone.

If you all are voting for me to hold it and that happens, the only thing I ask is that it not stop there. Once the fund is secured to me, we have to vote again for its final destination. Please properly secure this damn thing to an elected treasurer before something else happens to it. It can not be flying around unaccountably if it is to be advertised on my servers as part of a decentralized super pac for Donald Frickin Trump.

btw - the current "Trump Fund" address posted on the homepage of the site uploaded to me contains 1 TRUMP. Let that sink in... But how would anyone even know since all the explorers are down? This is unacceptable. The new website is offline. Maintenance ports are closed for now. trumpcoin.com is redirected back to .rocks until I and everyone else knows who owns the private keys to the official address on that page. If posted publicly, it can NOT change.

In spite of the org charts posted, it's actually not clear who is in charge of what around here but whoever is actually running this show now needs to stand down and let a proper board be elected. It is way past time to do that. If I am wrong then please correct me.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:41:42 PM

Hey Chickens65,
     I had an idea.  Instead of waiting to transfer 100k of the trumpfund to some guy named Sebastian you can transfer it to Signal7 right now he can confirm it when he wakes up.
     If you do not like that you can transfer it to me, one of the executive vice presidents, and I will hold it for Signal7 or become the treasurer and start the super pac for Trumpcoin on tuesday.  My address in in my signature line.  Then you can be done.
     Do you really think a time-lock on those funds will help?  Then people here will need to donate more to get any projects going.  The whole while wondering why are we not using the trump fund?  Isn't that what it was for.  Forever making folks think this was a scam.  Of course they need to donate too but why lock away the trump fund when it can be in rotation along with their donations.  It is a confidence builder.  Markets need confidence.
    I have proposed that we keep trumpfund at full 200k and instead have a few project wallets where people vote by sending trumps to the wallets they believe in (confidence).  Each project will have a stated price tag and when that project wallet reaches that amount the trump fund cashes that amount of trumps, spending it on the project item and then then the voting wallet gets added to the trump fund returning it back to 200k.  I do not think we can do that while it is with Sebastian the crypto escrow guy.  
     As last job as dev help make this coin great AGAIN!
   You have my email, skype, and I have offered to get a super pac, bank account and unmask publicly for this coin.
     And you even offered to pay me for this.  Maybe this is worth 100k trump coins if so I hereby pledge to put all of them into the trump fund instead of taking them as payment to get this super pac going officially or unofficially.  So if you want send me the 100K and I will work with Signal7 and team dev to get more real publicity, develop my websites that I own, make press packages, write articles, and get campaign projects going.  That is why I am here.  I am not a miner or p&D'er.  And I am already wealthy.  I am into sustainable communities.  Let's make this community sustainable.  Please!
     Not only would you be giving my life more purpose but I would be giving back purpose to your coin.  I am willing to make this pledge that I will stick to my plan and sign any contract to that effect.  And I have lots of valuable land.  I could even back these coins with actual mineral wealth from my land.  It is got enough to pay the national debt a few times by some people's estimate.

seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:43:20 PM

It has come to the stage that the only 3 choices are:

A) Fork it and deal with the messy cleanup

B) Create a brand new coin

C) Give up

I'm sorry to say but no matter who takes over this shit trumpcoin, the public won't have it

Google trumpcoin and people will read through this shit

Anybody from the public will do there due diligence before buying. Once they read through the heaps of shit on this thread and on google

Not to mention even reddit

Nobody will promote this coin.

Donald Trump can succeed without this shit trumpcoin if he has to

But if you really want to help Trump, pick 1 of the options from above

This is reality. Better wake up now and do something

Or keep dreaming

So what option will it be from the above?

And if you don't choose any options above, I can assure you this current shit trumpcoin isn't going to succeed and I can guarantee you that

Serious talk no joke
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:45:23 PM

C) Give up

I'm sorry to say but no matter who takes over this shit trumpcoin, the public won't have it

Or keep dreaming

And if you don't choose any options above, I can assure you this current shit trumpcoin isn't going to succeed and I can guarantee you that

Serious talk no joke

Chicken65 needs to man up and give Signal7 the Trumpfund & reigns as head developer.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:49:32 PM

C) Give up

Or keep dreaming

Serious talk no joke

Chicken65 needs to man up and give Signal7 the Trumpfund & reigns as head developer.

Didn't you read what I said above?

This coin has failed already

I have given the options above

Now is the time to act before the elections

And if you decide for a new coin or hard fork, this coin should be given to trustworthy devs, and I personally do not trust Signal7

As I mentioned above I can't trust these 3 people: chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

if you don't, you will just be going round in circles till November. Mark my words
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:52:39 PM

No I am not CantStump - If there is a trusted member here that has spoken to CantStump and would like to skype with me - He is clearly Australian and I am clearly not.

I actually do believe that we can do something really great here. I believe what is on the surface of this project has the makings of a potentially wonderful future.

I am not/never really have been an insider on this "dev team". I have been nothing more than a community contributor. I can tell you the biggest thing this project lacks IS an actual dev team. What we have now and always have had is a joke. Smoke and mirrors. Foreign day traders pretending to give a shit about the American elections. I came into this shitcoin by mining an ungodly amount and leveraging what was at the time 1/3 of the economy against the original devs. I have no need or reason to run with a measly 200k of what are quickly becoming worthless bits.

I have never been an insider to any scams or corruption. I have stood against them time and again both publicly and in private.

Recognize that you all know about current scams because I brought them to light. Remember that this is not the first time I have done so.

If you all want another shitcoin, you can have it. I will gladly allow honest investors and seed investors to exit before I dump this thing into unrecoverable oblivion. I've already profited many times over and continue to pay overhead to support it. I can comfortably shutdown my services and exit.

If enough people want to stay in and salvage this thing and turn it into something truly great, I'm in and ready to assist in any way I can.

But here's the thing... If you want your shitcoin, then tone this shit down a bit. Scam each other all you want, but you are not going to scam the general public of my great nation (No one in charge of this thing are Americans). Do not advertise some shady fund in the name of our best presidential candidate and use that fund to short markets for personal profit with no accountability. I don't know how they do things in Scotland and Australia, but I can tell you that shit ain't flying here. If you want an exchange bankroll called a Trump Fund then advertise it as such.

I will no longer sit idly by and watch this project tarnish the name of the candidate that I support while attempting to dupe the American public into participating.

I stand by what I have said both in public and privately to Chicken65 - I will do what this community asks of me. Nothing more. Nothing less.

From CantStump's thread:

Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

I have not read all of the posts so I can only comment on what I know to be my agreement with him and what I fully intend to do.

Let me update you then.

Please step down.

Please step down.

The poll should be:  should I stay or should I go - not TrumpFund. Thats going in Escrow
Now cast your vote.

This was already voted on and Chicken said that the vote should be if he's "stepping down or not"

with that in mind I propose this poll, which I can only hope will have its outcome respected.

I'll do whatever everyone wants me to do. If you want me to stake it until a real plan is drawn, I will. If you want to vote in an escrow, I will release it. It's not mine. It belongs to everyone.

If you all are voting for me to hold it and that happens, the only thing I ask is that it not stop there. Once the fund is secured to me, we have to vote again for its final destination. Please properly secure this damn thing to an elected treasurer before something else happens to it. It can not be flying around unaccountably if it is to be advertised on my servers as part of a decentralized super pac for Donald Frickin Trump.

btw - the current "Trump Fund" address posted on the homepage of the site uploaded to me contains 1 TRUMP. Let that sink in... But how would anyone even know since all the explorers are down? This is unacceptable. The new website is offline. Maintenance ports are closed for now. trumpcoin.com is redirected back to .rocks until I and everyone else knows who owns the private keys to the official address on that page. If posted publicly, it can NOT change.

In spite of the org charts posted, it's actually not clear who is in charge of what around here but whoever is actually running this show now needs to stand down and let a proper board be elected. It is way past time to do that. If I am wrong then please correct me.

Signal7,
+1,0000000000

Not on my watch either!  I am a native New Yorker!  This is not how we became the empire state by selling bad apples.  And we all know what bad apples do..  How do you like them apples?

TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:54:01 PM

From CantStump's thread:

Signal7,

Let me update you then.

Please step down.

Please step down.

Now cast your vote.

Signal I've spoken to him multiple times

my skype is trumpcoincontent

i dont know how trusted i am, but i'm happy to help
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:55:32 PM

C) Give up

Or keep dreaming

Serious talk no joke

And if you decide for a new coin or hard fork, this coin should be given to trustworthy devs, and I personally do not trust Signal7

As I mentioned above I can't trust these 3 people: chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

if you don't, you will just be going round in circles till November. Mark my words

Seige,
     I will be making a new coin but I am not announcing it here (I do not think that would be cool).  But that does not mean I am giving up on this one.  So option #4 is Make Trumpcoin great AGAIN

AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:55:56 PM

C) Give up

Or keep dreaming

Serious talk no joke

If Signal7 is working with Chicken65 and Signal fucks us over. Fuck it. I don't care. I just want all the drama to be over.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:02:28 PM

C) Give up

Or keep dreaming

Serious talk no joke

Seige,
     I will be making a new coin but I am not announcing it here (I do not think that would be cool).  But that does not mean I am giving up on this one.  So option #4 is Make Trumpcoin great AGAIN

You literally are fucked in the head aren't you?

It's people like you what actually made this coin worse

You fall for any shit. I could sell you on ebay without you knowing it that's how fucking dumb you sound

I have laid the 3 options above

There is no 4th option. You can't make this shit trumpcoin great again because it has been fucked over very badly by the greedy old devs

chicken65 and Cantstump

And now this project is about to go to Signal7 whom is another person I do not trust

Look at the history of this thread

If you can't see these 3 people behind this coin are in a team, then you really need to grow a brain
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:04:57 PM

I believe you should hold the entirely of the trump fund until we find something better, since a crypto PAC is uncharted waters, and we do not know how that will work with an escrow.
I am willing to help you salvage this project; it does have potential, but only if we fix things.
I believe you are the best person to hold the reigns of Trumpcoin at the moment, and if you do become the leader, I will do my best to help.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:07:02 PM

Siege I don't think any of those options you posted will be done, so you can either leave, or keep trying to drag the coin farther down the depths.  Or if you want to help, be my guest, but it seems like you have zero faith in this coin so I doubt it.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:08:04 PM

Signal & Chicken whatever choice you make I hope you base them on the constructive criticism from members who've been here a bit longer then all these new accounts who are spreading a lot of fud. I think it would be wiser to think things through and handle business slowly, smoothly and transparent.

If Signal7 is willing I think he should take over the reigns. I do not mind assisting the new dev team in any way I can. I believe we should first restore trust in the project because everything has been going into the shitter as of late.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:08:25 PM

I have read ever page on this thread before I posted or contacted dev.  Signal7 strikes me as someone who is needed in every coin.  When he says he is community supporter and not part of dev team I believe that because I have seen similar jobs performed by other people on other coin threads.  They are decentralized and the miner chip in because they are incentivized.  That is why I asked for incentive when I applied for dev position.  There are only a few jobs a new coin needs to get going and signal7 has performed many of the ones that were not getting done.  He is a large part of this coin already.  He may not have done that if he did not mine.  Miners are new coins defacto board of directors like it or not.  If not make your coin different.  Too late for this one.  And while some may think mining is unfair or makes too much money.  Or that he tweaked the system to get that many coins so quick.  Those issues matter not.  The Rothschild in their biography claim they made their first wealth because people had to cross their land to get water.  So right place right time.  Human nature is to grab more and squeeze.  And there are a few opportunities that require the opposite of human nature to capitalize on.  Many are not suited to this type of opportunity due to the fact it is counter intuitive.  But the top CEO's know that the more you give away and the less you keep for yourself the greater success of you company.
    By their fruits you will know them.
     Signal makes a good point about this being a bunch of foreign day traders.  That is really starting to sink in.

I am not a foreigner.  I travel the world.  I have been all through Asia, Mexico, Canada, USA.  The last place for me to explore is Europe.  Right now countries are being imploded while the global model is pushed into our collective minds.  The chance that crypto coins offer is far greater that any day trader could ever realize.  This my opinion.
   Make TRUMPCOIN GREAT AGAIN  

seige

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:11:00 PM

Siege I don't think any of those options you posted will be done, so you can either leave, or keep trying to drag the coin farther down the depths.  Or if you want to help, be my guest, but it seems like you have zero faith in this coin so I doubt it.

You are another clown who falls for any shit it seems?

I bet you enjoyed making chicken65 and Cantstump rich

You seem like a good samaritan. Why not hand me over all your trumpcoins too?

Whether I want this to succeed or not, by nature this coins IS NOT going to succeed

You will see. You want to waste more time? Be my guest.

But just remember one thing. If you don't pick the options I told you above, everything you are dreaming of is just going to be dreams and it won't actually happen

SO if you're a dreamer, keep falling for this shit
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:14:57 PM

Hi everyone, I do not know what the past conversation is about but I was asked to come in here and confirm that chicken65 asked me to hold 100k TrumpCoin in escrow on c-cex.com. I gave him my deposit address and he sent 50k TrumpCoin there and told me he will send the other half later.

Just as a headsup. If there is something that I need to know as an escrow then let me know by pm since I do not have the time to follow the various threads on the forum.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: