Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:08:02 AM

My official idea for trump fund is to place it into the super pac once it is formed.  In this way it can go to work as the engine for Trump.  We can sell off some trumps and folk can add trumps into it.  We should alway try to keep it at the same number so there is always funds ready for our next project/ idea.  This is how you make this engine purrr.  Then after Trump gets elected it can become the official cruze (boat cruz not ted cruz) fund because our super pac helped get him elected and we used and reused those 200K trumps so many times that it caused pure history!  

*EDIT* my comment about trump fund after election is more joke than anything but still maybe worth considering some group activity. 

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:28:36 AM

My official idea for trump fund is to place it into the super pac once it is formed.  In this way it can go to work as the engine for Trump.  We can sell off some trumps and folk can add trumps into it.  We should alway try to keep it at the same number so there is always funds ready for our next project/ idea.  This is how you make this engine purrr.  Then after Trump gets elected it can become the official cruze (boat cruz not ted cruz) fund because our super pac helped get him elected and we used and reused those 200K trumps so many times that it caused pure history!  

*EDIT* my comment about trump fund after election is more joke than anything but still maybe worth considering some group activity. 

Can't start too early for 2020.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:33:36 AM

My official idea for trump fund is to place it into the super pac once it is formed.

How are you going to orchestrate "placing it into the super pac"?  The super pac is just a legal organization.  Someone will have to hold the keys to the wallet.  Who do you envision this being?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:43:53 AM

Decentralized economics,
     I like you comments but I feel duty bound to state that while Trump may have it in him for another run in 4 years (Hillary does not).  I think we will be down the tubes and even the best manager (Trump) will have a hard time recognizing what country he is running for after 4 more years of a Clinton presidency (Queen/ Monarchy).  But I do take your point to mean that we are not going anywhere even though politics does.   And in that way I very much like the idea (and attitude) behind your comment!  I am a young man and therefore would love to out perform things like the DAO on a grassroots-styled shoestring budget (non ico) start-up.  We are not for sale.  And we can prolly pay our own vacations by that time anyway!

Dear All,
     There is a young man who did an interview with Alex Jones a week ago or so.  I was very impressed with him.  I sent a message asking a member to contact him since I am not a social media type.  This young man is a huge trump supporter and only wants trump fans following him.  This was done I believe a few days before we started to hear about possible interviews with AJ team.  Maybe it is connected I do not know.  Anyway, this young man is living in Europe now and he has a story worth hearing about.  I think he would be a good person to ask to join us if he is not already here.  Were it not for his experience living in a country at the time that he did he might not be the agent of change that he is.  He has wonderful memes, photos and attitude.  Can someone with social media please volunteer to like or share or whatever twitter does so he is cross linked with our social media pages.  PM me for his name.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:57:47 AM

My official idea for trump fund is to place it into the super pac once it is formed.

How are you going to orchestrate "placing it into the super pac"?  The super pac is just a legal organization.  Someone will have to hold the keys to the wallet.  Who do you envision this being?

Decentralized Economics,
     This is a good question.  I envisioned myself but each time I dismissed this thought because I was trying to avoid the responsibility of that as well as the responsibility of the super pac.  Also I am trying to avoid envisioning myself because I am a newbie and our bitcoin forum profiles are the only thing we have to go on for each of us in the decentralized group we find ourselves.  You do not know me from Adam and vise versa.
     So now we are back to the trust question.  I would really like to hear from someone else on this.  I am talking too much.  If no one else will do it I can hold the keys but I will need to change my opsec a bit and have support of the group.  I would also like you to know me a bit more.  Also, I think if we have counter signatures it makes this question less important.  But I do not know yet how feasible that would be with this tech for this coin at this time. 
     Someone please comment and make suggestions/ observations on this.  Do not leave my comment out here by itself.  This is important.   

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:59:28 AM

another thought I envisioned was to find the poster in this thread with the most activity points.  Maybe that is a good way to go...

tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:03:59 AM

yeah i don't get the whole just create a super pac and put it in there sentiment. people take money out of charities all the time. Doesn't matter if they're anonymous or of known identity. What is needed is an escrow lawyer, a fund manager and a pre-designed plan that the fund manager is forced by law to abide by.

Basically this cannot happen: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/scammers-feast-of-trump-fundraising-disarray-223141

Lawyers should be involved to make sure 0% is skimmed of the top at any stage in time. Before such a system is in place, this project is no more trustworthy than any of countless other sketchy fundraiser profiteering schemes.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:05:42 AM

Decentralized economics,
     I like you comments but I feel duty bound to state that while Trump may have it in him for another run in 4 years (Hillary does not).  I think we will be down the tubes and even the best manager (Trump) will have a hard time recognizing what country he is running for after 4 more years of a Clinton presidency (Queen/ Monarchy).  But I do take your point to mean that we are not going anywhere even though politics does.   And in that way I very much like the idea (and attitude) behind your comment!  I am a young man and therefore would love to out perform things like the DAO on a grassroots-styled shoestring budget (non ico) start-up.  We are not for sale.  And we can prolly pay our own vacations by that time anyway!

Trump has already won this election in the hearts and minds of the people.  If he is denied the office, because of the fraud known as the electoral college, it will destroy any residual notion that voting matters at all.  Many people, including myself, are completely disillusioned with the current two party political system and the voting process, because it is so rife with fraud.  Another Clinton presidency would usher in a complete 1984 big brother Communist dictatorship.  I'm sure if the votes were correctly counted, Trump would win in a massive landslide.  I think Trump has enough grassroots support that denying him the office at this point is impossible.  You have to be a fool to vote for someone who at every turn categorically votes against your own self-interests.

I was referring to Trump's re-election campaign.  He will undoubtedly face a harder re-election campaign and need all the help he can get.  With or without Trump, this is a movement started by patriots aimed at taking back our country and currency.  I know that we are going to be extremely successful, because we represent the will of the people.  Self-determination is at the very root of our Constitution.

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:24:17 AM

screen shot from 30.06 and today
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:44:55 AM

Decentralized economics,

Thank you for the correction!  Agreed then.  I second your motion for superfund to be held over for re-election.
    Also agree that he already won.  How can you have 30k people at your rally in a town of 35k people and win by a slim margin?  So yeah voting needs to be enforced this year with a seperate ballot box outside where folks put their second ballot in pen on paper.  That is guarded by armed guards (also known as citizens with guns).  Then there must be a count of every person that goes into the voting building with HD cameras inside the building to make sure there is no one double voting.  The we can calculate the difference between the two number to find the discrepancy from the inside versus outside vote and we can match that against the number who went in and thereby check the actual vote against the outside vote for accuracy.
     Funny thing about electoral colleg is that it was formed so that California and New York do not take over the country (or do).  And with Trump he is actually trending in both regions that are typically polarized.  He is a bringing people together despite what the lame stream media suggests.

Tensai,

I think your concerns seem genuine so I will address them as such.  First it is not exactly apples to apples your comparison.  Why do I say that?  What do I mean?  Please let me explain, they are similar:
     You show us an example with Trump and super PAC problems.  The problem is we do not know which one is a good one.  Why?  Because the law is loose and fast in the "real world" with loop holes at every corner and each level.  And while it is true that someone could skim off the top etc.  What is not true in your comparison is that had these super pac been crypto based like we are, they could have seen when funds where moved.  While that knowledge does not stop the movement of funds it does limit others from investing in something the moment it has problems the damage can be stopped and since I agreed to reveal (which anyone who registered a super PAC must do anyway) you would know who I am.  So going back to your example we can improve the management of risk and we can improve the transparency of the process.  2 things not currently available.  Finally, you are correct to show these examples and to say they cannot happen here.  That is we cannot allow this to happen with our project we are discussing.  Let's find a crypto way to solve this.  think about it tonight, everyone.  I agree I do not want to take Trumps money.  I wan to make TV adds, blast the media, support his campaign.  How do we do this.  I already know if we are successful we will be attacked and vilified anyway so what can we do to make this type of abuse does not happen?  Since I proposed ideas will be handled through a process I cannot use my own pr firm unless I am the only one with ideas.  The other major criticism I get from this article is they do not do any work.  So then I suggest we start right away with projects as soon as we are ready we should be making movement in this department.  I know it is not expensive to get into google searches (yes I know they are rigged against Trump) I know some tricks to fake out the bots.  It is not expensive to purchase billboards.
    Did you know that just talking with people a little bit helps.  Most business folks are just hi, how much, ok thank you bye.  What if they are a Trump supporter that owns the billboard.  We might get half price!  We might get it free for the first month.  Anyway, I have bought billboards in the past.  I have done feasibility studies on different television markets for both adds and full tv shows on different channels.  And it is not as expensive as you may think.  I was raised in a political house by a political sage (not often you find those 2 words together).  I currently have a friend/ ex-legal mentor) who was a contemporary of Trumps at one point in time who actually was approached to be considered for running against Bush for the presidency.  At that time it was estimated he would need 100M USD to win and so he decided it was not worth that much to him.  So I do value your concerns Mr Tensai,  I too wish to avoid embarrassing Mr Trump and myself.  What do you suggest.  I do not hold much hope for attorneys being involved.  But I do like your idea of legal contract.

A.S

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:55:59 AM

Great work team ! It`s a pleasure to see a comunity like this! go go Trump!
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:08:21 AM

bitbobb:

Handling and paying out the Trump fund should adhere to this one fact: more people involved equals bigger chance of getting scammed/money being skimmed off "legally". The easiest way is to pay a lawyer/escrow agent to keep the funds and sell off x amount every yy hours. Bitcoin immediately gets converted to currency and donated to trumps campaign.

Another alternative would be to get a massive public figure whos reputation is worth much more than say $500k to single handedly run the fund. handling sells, transfers etc multiple times a week. Alex Jones would be an example of a person who'd be fit for that job, but if you think he'd do it cheaper than what an escrow agent would then i'd beg to differ.

If there's a failsafe easy to understand abc system with no complications that converts the trumpfund into Trump campaign donations, with 100% transparency, then the selling point of trumpcoin would suddenly become ten times bigger once again.

A 100% transparent superpac? Noone likes to be ripped off and everyone knows that at least 50 cents on the dollar gets skimmed off at these other superpacs. It would be an amazinf opportunity and could be a massive selling point. Now that would be a story worth talking about on things like A.J Show
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:31:30 AM

Mr, Tensai,

You are correct more people=more fraud.

How do you stop a lawyer from taking more than he is allowed to by law?  Hire another lawyer to watch the first lawyer.  Now instead of one lawyer taking 50% of your million dollar settlement from you motorcycle injury settlement they each only get 21% saving you 8%.  This is how the "system" works, okay?

Escrow agents are typically lawyers though they do not have to be.  Find me a trustee that went to jail instead of showing the contents of a trust to the courts and I will consider him worthy.

Am I anti lawyer?  No  But please let me tell you a story.
          I was able to meet a man who owned note number 9 from the civil war.  This note was issued to fund the nation during a dark day in her history.  It says in the constitution that the notes like this are to forever be redeemable with interest.  So this man went to the bank to cash it.  Get ready folks you're not gonna believe this one.  So the guy is told to come back the next day at 5:30 to get his note cashed.  So the next day he arrives and the bank is empty and men in black come out of every corner and relieve him of this check (insert yoink noise here).  Days later he gets 2 letters in the mail; one is from Jimmy Carter the president at the time stating  it would be un-American to cash his note at this time; and the other was a letter from the treasury secretary and it contained only a docket number.  So if this man was willing and able he could have taken his claim to court, etc.  To this day the note remains in this mans attorneys vault.  It is still possessed by him he is just not allowed to possess it.  If that attorney dies another will take over the vault as it passes through to his heirs through the years.  Does anyone know why I told this story?
   We are attempting something that will trigger men in black, chaos rulings from courts and worse.  We are doing political, money and new legal territory all in one shot.  Add that to the fact that the entire establishment presents as if Trump is a can of bug spray and they are the bugs.  What am I saying?
     I am saying that people are easy to compromise.  They have money and fame so their reputation matters to them it can be used.  They have lots of money so it can be taken or threatened.  All there hard work is gone, there family could get hurt, etc.  Will they risk it to do what is right for this coin, for Trump for America?
     Bottom line in my opinion:  Lawyers are officers of the court first and foremost.  Their duty is to the court, collective then you the individual lastly.  And in a conflict they will side with the group over the individual.  Even a group of privacy attorneys will side with the collective when the chips are down.  Wait you say.  Our country is formed on individualism and so that is the basis of our law.  +1 for knowing history but the establishment today cares not these things.  They hope you will forget those silly things before you hurt yourself and need medication.
     In summary, let's not forget the thing that makes us different also makes us special.  We should not race to trade on it.  A few pages back someone mentioned that we are hidden and that is a layer of protection.  I will ask you to consider this protection and asset ans see if there is a way we can solve your concerns with that layer of protection in tact.  Maybe we cannot.  But for now it does occur to me that some jobs need body guards around people 3 deep.  And in this case we may not need that due to the current hidden nature of this group.  That and it seems like it is not a paid position.  Plus we really do not know if the crypto people really even care.  I have a concern that we will have extreme pressure put on anyone who is public attorney or not.

**EDIT**  super pac cannot consult wit trump or his people and cannot give money to his campaign.  Super pac money must be spent on super pac projects that are needed but not directed by political campaigns.  Other wise trump gets introuble for touching money he is not allowed to touch.  They wilol jump all over him if he does this.  Even though lynch and Bill can have runway chats no problem

Itssherman

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:36:16 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 11:47:44 AM by Itssherman

I'm wondering what the added value of the super pac would be. Everything that has been proposed can be done without the super pac by just handing the trumpcoin fund wallet to an escrow and letting that person convert the coins to usd at X date. It feels a bit silly to only have a super pac just so we can throw it around as a buzzword.

Anyway I think we should wait for cantstump to post something about the devs plan because they've been planning some stuff around the super pac too I suppose. Would be nice to get updated on the behind the scenes things.
iamvadimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

Why trump falls in price? will it rise?
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:29:39 PM

Welcome to Crypto-land Smiley

There was some media hype that never came which is why there was a price rise, plus the .com domain was purchased, and I think some banner ads are coming out.

The answer to "will it rise?" is 99% sure yes. I am extremely bullish on Trump, as is most of the crypto community that is following the coin (even the so-called haters secretly want trump coins). The yobit trollbox has been obsessing over Trump for the last week, and that obsession does not look to stop anytime soon, and as the elections heat up Trumpcoin is gonna take front row and center. There seems to be strong support at 10k sats, it looks like the new floor for the coin which is fantastic to say the least as last week it was 3k sats floor.

Remember, nothing like this has been done before, and anything in the crypto-world that is a "first" usually gets big returns in the end. Trumpcoin has turned into a very serious project from the looks of the talks here.

I followed the pump very closely on Thursday and friday. From the looks of it, there were many, many small investors. The BIG money has not come in just yet. We are still in early, early adopter phase for this coin. /biz/ enthusiasts are all for the coin, there is some serious meme magic going on for it, a coin fashioned after the "Lord Kek" himself is a powder keg indeed.

Will it rise very soon? Well, let's keep things realistic, probably not, crypto is stock market on fast forward and on stims but let's be real here, there will be ups and downs.

Again its a 10k sat floor from the looks of it, this coin is no joke, people are beginning to take it seriously now. Especially through all the crap its been through. Very exciting times indeed. There are only a few issues for the project, more than can be said of other coins.

The next couple months are going to be a wild ride for sure.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I believe the plans for the Reddit tipbot are still in the works.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:32:35 PM

There was some media hype that never came which is why there was a price rise, plus the .com domain was purchased, and I think some banner ads are coming out.

The answer to "will it rise?" is 99% sure yes. I am extremely bullish on Trump, as is most of the crypto community that is following the coin (even the so-called haters secretly want trump coins). The yobit trollbox has been obsessing over Trump for the last week, and that obsession does not look to stop anytime soon, and as the elections heat up Trumpcoin is gonna take front row and center. There seems to be strong support at 10k sats, it looks like the new floor for the coin which is fantastic to say the least as last week it was 3k sats floor.

Remember, nothing like this has been done before, and anything in the crypto-world that is a "first" usually gets big returns in the end. Trumpcoin has turned into a very serious project from the looks of the talks here.

I followed the pump very closely on Thursday and friday. From the looks of it, there were many, many small investors. The BIG money has not come in just yet. We are still in early, early adopter phase for this coin. /biz/ enthusiasts are all for the coin, there is some serious meme magic going on for it, a coin fashioned after the "Lord Kek" himself is a powder keg indeed.

Considering the election, Trumpcoin is on fast forward. Again its a 10k sat floor from the looks of it,
 this coin is no joke, people are beginning to take it seriously now. Especially through all the crap its been through. Very exciting times indeed. There are only a few issues for the project, more than can be said of other coins.

Congrats on Trump Fund. This thing really took off

sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

I do not think.
iamvadimm

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:40:41 PM

I do not think.

why?
iamvadimm

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:42:25 PM

Considering the election, Trumpcoin is on fast forward. Again its a 10k sat floor from the looks of it,
 this coin is no joke, people are beginning to take it seriously now. Especially through all the crap its been through. Very exciting times indeed. There are only a few issues for the project, more than can be said of other coins.

Congrats on Trump Fund. This thing really took off

I want it to wild ride some more time))
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: