Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:06:17 PM

I think 2% transaction fee is worth it because that is what check cashing places get.  If alex jones provides a service that is easy to get funds exchanged for trumps then I feel he has just earned 2% of each transaction for himself.  This way the more he sells the more he makes. 

Are there any bounties left for this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JackLondon

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:16:26 PM

I support this project and would like to see it have an impact. Trump's biggest problem is that he is not hearing from real people, only the people that suck up to him. If this project can get Trump to read, for example, my final open letter to him at TINY URL DOT COM FORWARD SLASH/Trump-So-Black, I would be thrilled.

This article has a link to the article Mr. Steele is referring to- https://ethereumheadlines.com/2016/06/07/neil-keenan-update-an-open-letter-to-donald-j-trump/

Guys- We are in discussion with the dev's regarding Mr. Steele

Will let you know more when I know more. My apologies for mentioning names.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:19:37 PM

Mr.  Steele is an honorable man.  It is a compliment that we have his attention! 

Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:25:19 PM

I support this project and would like to see it have an impact. Trump's biggest problem is that he is not hearing from real people, only the people that suck up to him. If this project can get Trump to read, for example, my final open letter to him at TINY URL DOT COM FORWARD SLASH/Trump-So-Black, I would be thrilled.

This article has a link to the article Mr. Steele is referring to- https://ethereumheadlines.com/2016/06/07/neil-keenan-update-an-open-letter-to-donald-j-trump/

Will Mr Steele still be on Alex Jones' show today? I'm kind of confused.

Also what about the whole infowars trumpcoin thing you just mentioned? Can't seem to find the post anywhere (is it under wraps for now due to ongoing discussion?).
Anyway I liked the idea but would've loved to see it a bit more fleshed out.

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:26:33 PM

Also what about the whole infowars trumpcoin thing you just mentioned? Can't seem to find the post anywhere (is it under wraps for now due to ongoing discussion?).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg15407842#msg15407842

Huh

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Itssherman

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:30:37 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.msg15407842#msg15407842

Huh

I've been watching the Alex Jones show for a while but so far no mention of Mr Steele, not in the show nor in the schedule.
I'm probably watching the wrong segment so some clarification would be very much appreciated Smiley
tensai

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:52:24 PM

Robert Steele did not attend Alex Jones Show today. I don't think it has been posted why he was bumped off/couldn't show today.

I'm sure someone here can answer that sooner or later.

Again though, the show isn't scripted and plans get changed around often if there's important news stories dropping etc. That's the name of the game for live shows like this.
indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:55:36 PM

YUGE Trump incoming Grin
Spooks

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:00:19 PM

This has been on my mind lately with all the talk of mooning and dumping of the past hours.

I'd like to take a look with you all at the reason for the success of Trumpcoin, the reason of these swings and the future we can predict from all this. I think it will stimulate us to adapt our strategies and I'd certainly enjoy getting the views of my fellows and peers.
First, what makes a currency have value?

My understanding is that the value is dictated by what it can offer you in a later date. This can be in the form of services, goods, relations and so on but the core idea is the same. Currency is an investment unit of time, locked up into a carrier to be traded in for something you want, need or desire. This abstraction is then shaped by market forces, into a price or a cost.
The idea of a cryptocurrency is that the classic locked up units of currency are taken out of the hands of banks and institutions, and onto a blockchain. The core values and meanings however, stay equal.

Now, why is Bitcoin the biggest of all cryptocurrencies and the gold standard? Why does it have all this value?
First and foremost (and this is important in relation to Trumpcoin), Bitcoin is the firstborn. Before Bitcoin, this whole crypto thing was NEVER done successfully. This alone gives Bitcoin a massive edge and a huge amount of traction compared to ANY alternative.

Second of all, it got BIG players interested in an unprecedented number. When your coin is big enough that governments write LAWS and regulations about it, you're not going anywhere anytime soon. Bitcoin has both VOLUME and WHALES.

Thirdly, it's simple to get and simple to spend, atleast for crypto standards. Stores accept it, it's traded on forex brokerages and margin trade houses and it is very easy to convert to fiat currency when only fiat is accepted.
Now, looking at these three keys - what can we say about Trumpcoin? Remember the first point? Being the first of its kind. When's the last time you saw a cryptocurrency used not only as a market vehicle but also as a FUNDRAISER? What's that? Never? EXACTLY!

In the age of kickstarters, patreons and gofundme's we, the Trumpcoin holders are the first of our kind to support a political candidate in this fashion. You may be skeptical, I'd say that's a GOOD thing to be in finances, but you CANNOT deny that this is yuuuuuuge.

We're right at the forefrunt of a potential revolution in fundraising, that completely trims away ALL the fat involved with kickstarters, paypal backings and fiat donations. If this pans out as we want it to, Trumpcoin will be ‘the Bitcoin’ of fundraisers. The trendsetter that started it all.

Now let’s look at the second point; who are the big players here? This one’s obvious. They’re Mr Trump and those who support his ideals! Big organisations, big names, big, bigger and bigly as is the motto of the Donald himself. Who is the volume that might get involved along with these ‘whales’? Who brings the coin to the attention of the big players? Who will innovate and create? It’s us! But who are we? We’re the people. The enthusiasts, the developers, the working men, the yuppies of finance, the geeks, the trollbox denizens that have a soft spot for this coin no matter how hard they shout and  the unemployed looking to make a small change with what little money they have.

We’re everyone and nobody. A big anonymous crowd, driven by a singular purpose and a singular currency. And that’s not all. As this campaign, this resurgence and this support has shown, we are not just a ‘crowd’. We’re closer to a society. A very nimble and very agile society, under a singular banner. Our network is the best. We can make transactions pop out in minutes, rather than hours. We can support our cause from anywhere in the world so long as we have an internet connection and a voice. We can make money great again. Our ‘value’ is well above and beyond the 1million USD ticker our coin has shown. This is the kind of value than can build empires and undo nations. This is true power.

Let’s look at the third key point. Simplicity. Acceptance. I’d argue that this is our BIGGEST hurdle to overcome. It’s HARD to obtain a Trumpcoin and even harder still to trade with one. Compare it to a Bitcoin ATM or an app that integrates with your debit and credit card? It takes a whole lot of hurdles to get to the good stuff.

The good news? This is the kind of stuff that comes almost automatically once you hit a certain threshold of traction. People will be ASKING us to let them create direct solutions to our issues. They will advertise FOR us because they SEE the value in the things we offer. And the acceptance will follow.

We’re standing at the edge of glory here. This is uncharted waters. Anyone who dares tell you what will happen next is basing it on common sense, past experiences or gut feelings. Truth be told, none of those may be applicable here. This is the realm of creativity and imagination. This is where gods and men collide to form something greater than life, or die trying.
I’m glad to be a part of this with all of you. And I hope our journey to make money great again, to make crypto great again and to make MISTER TRUMP and by extension America great again will be as fruitful as it has been the past weeks.

Thank you, and godspeed.

indiemax

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:05:11 PM

This has been on my mind lately with all the talk of mooning and dumping of the past hours.

I'd like to take a look with you all at the reason for the success of Trumpcoin, the reason of these swings and the future we can predict from all this. I think it will stimulate us to adapt our strategies and I'd certainly enjoy getting the views of my fellows and peers.
First, what makes a currency have value?

My understanding is that the value is dictated by what it can offer you in a later date. This can be in the form of services, goods, relations and so on but the core idea is the same. Currency is an investment unit of time, locked up into a carrier to be traded in for something you want, need or desire. This abstraction is then shaped by market forces, into a price or a cost.
The idea of a cryptocurrency is that the classic locked up units of currency are taken out of the hands of banks and institutions, and onto a blockchain. The core values and meanings however, stay equal.

Now, why is Bitcoin the biggest of all cryptocurrencies and the gold standard? Why does it have all this value?
First and foremost (and this is important in relation to Trumpcoin), Bitcoin is the firstborn. Before Bitcoin, this whole crypto thing was NEVER done successfully. This alone gives Bitcoin a massive edge and a huge amount of traction compared to ANY alternative.

Second of all, it got BIG players interested in an unprecedented number. When your coin is big enough that governments write LAWS and regulations about it, you're not going anywhere anytime soon. Bitcoin has both VOLUME and WHALES.

Thirdly, it's simple to get and simple to spend, atleast for crypto standards. Stores accept it, it's traded on forex brokerages and margin trade houses and it is very easy to convert to fiat currency when only fiat is accepted.
Now, looking at these three keys - what can we say about Trumpcoin? Remember the first point? Being the first of its kind. When's the last time you saw a cryptocurrency used not only as a market vehicle but also as a FUNDRAISER? What's that? Never? EXACTLY!

In the age of kickstarters, patreons and gofundme's we, the Trumpcoin holders are the first of our kind to support a political candidate in this fashion. You may be skeptical, I'd say that's a GOOD thing to be in finances, but you CANNOT deny that this is yuuuuuuge.

We're right at the forefrunt of a potential revolution in fundraising, that completely trims away ALL the fat involved with kickstarters, paypal backings and fiat donations. If this pans out as we want it to, Trumpcoin will be ‘the Bitcoin’ of fundraisers. The trendsetter that started it all.

Now let’s look at the second point; who are the big players here? This one’s obvious. They’re Mr Trump and those who support his ideals! Big organisations, big names, big, bigger and bigly as is the motto of the Donald himself. Who is the volume that might get involved along with these ‘whales’? Who brings the coin to the attention of the big players? Who will innovate and create? It’s us! But who are we? We’re the people. The enthusiasts, the developers, the working men, the yuppies of finance, the geeks, the trollbox denizens that have a soft spot for this coin no matter how hard they shout and  the unemployed looking to make a small change with what little money they have.

We’re everyone and nobody. A big anonymous crowd, driven by a singular purpose and a singular currency. And that’s not all. As this campaign, this resurgence and this support has shown, we are not just a ‘crowd’. We’re closer to a society. A very nimble and very agile society, under a singular banner. Our network is the best. We can make transactions pop out in minutes, rather than hours. We can support our cause from anywhere in the world so long as we have an internet connection and a voice. We can make money great again. Our ‘value’ is well above and beyond the 1million USD ticker our coin has shown. This is the kind of value than can build empires and undo nations. This is true power.

Let’s look at the third key point. Simplicity. Acceptance. I’d argue that this is our BIGGEST hurdle to overcome. It’s HARD to obtain a Trumpcoin and even harder still to trade with one. Compare it to a Bitcoin ATM or an app that integrates with your debit and credit card? It takes a whole lot of hurdles to get to the good stuff.

The good news? This is the kind of stuff that comes almost automatically once you hit a certain threshold of traction. People will be ASKING us to let them create direct solutions to our issues. They will advertise FOR us because they SEE the value in the things we offer. And the acceptance will follow.

We’re standing at the edge of glory here. This is uncharted waters. Anyone who dares tell you what will happen next is basing it on common sense, past experiences or gut feelings. Truth be told, none of those may be applicable here. This is the realm of creativity and imagination. This is where gods and men collide to form something greater than life, or die trying.
I’m glad to be a part of this with all of you. And I hope our journey to make money great again, to make crypto great again and to make MISTER TRUMP and by extension America great again will be as fruitful as it has been the past weeks.

Thank you, and godspeed.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:12:33 PM

I would like to point something out here, there is no way donald trump talks about the trump coin unless developer team hands over
The entire project to donald's team of choice. if you really want the coin to go up every day the only thing that makes sense is that.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:21:22 PM

I would like to point something out here, there is no way donald trump talks about the trump coin unless developer team hands over
The entire project to donald's team of choice. if you really want the coin to go up every day the only thing that makes sense is that.

I hate to say it but it's true, the Developers can't remain Anonymous forever. Cry

They need to get on Reddit & do AMA's & whatnot. 

But who am I to say anything. Lips sealed

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
tensai

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:39:59 PM

I hate to say it but it's true, the Developers can't remain Anonymous forever. Cry

This is so dumb i'm literally facepalming.

The fact that this is a 3rd party fundraiser in the form of a crypto-currency is the strongest selling point of this entire project. Money from the people to the person who is turning down absolutely every single dime of corporate donations etc.

Doing an ama sounds good publicity wise, but what would the questions be? Topical questions can all literally be answered in one faq post in this thread. Would literally be "this is a trumpcoint advertisement, AMA" and would not go over well, maybe even get removed.

Transparency concerning the trump fund and a plan for the way it be given to trump needs to get up and running as fast as possible, that i'll agree with.
Itssherman

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:44:20 PM

The fact that this is a 3rd party fundraiser in the form of a crypto-currency is the strongest selling point of this entire project. Money from the people to the person who is turning down absolutely every single dime of corporate donations etc.

Doing an ama sounds good publicity wise, but what would the questions be? Topical questions can all literally be answered in one faq post in this thread. Would literally be "this is a trumpcoint advertisement, AMA" and would not go over well, maybe even get removed.

Transparency concerning the trump fund and a plan for the way it be given to trump needs to get up and running as fast as possible, that i'll agree with.

I agree, it wouldn't be a bad idea to work out a roadmap that also includes exactly when & how the trumpfund will be handled (e.g. will you just hand over a wallet with trumpcoins in it or will you sell the coins in the fund for usd and donate it to trump). There's a lot of good ideas in this thread, but right now it's just a bit hard to keep track of them.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:44:31 PM

It's so we can make the Development team seem like nice, real people that aren't greedy anonymous scam-hackers.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
tensai

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:54:45 PM

It's so we can make the Development team seem like nice, real people that aren't greedy anonymous scam-hackers.

I'd prefer the devs being public people too, everyone would, but life isn't always that easy and it's in no way important for the success of this project. This is a crypto-currency, if Trump got hacked then its valuation would be 0, That is the last things the devs would want since they themselves have bought up vast amounts of it.

The trumpfund needs to be put in such a place, through escrow or something in such a way that it cannot be scammed, and that should currently be the number 1 priority.

There can never be any mainstream success or attention before the question: "how does the money reach trump and is it failsafe and unscammable?" is answered. That would be the first question by any journalist when questioning the legitimacy of the fundraiser aspect. People do not trust charities anymore, look at the clinton foundation, the most crooked shit the world has ever seen.

If A.J today asked "how do we know these guys won't pocket the money themselves at the end of the day", then there would currently not be a public answer to that question. Personally I know they wouldn't as they have vast amounts of trump themselves and the fund would start paying out way before they sell their own trumps, but that is not good enough for mainstream scrutiny.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:56:33 PM

folks,
     If we look at the only two legit criticisms that the one mod had at reddit the other day, he only complained that we are just a pump and dump and there is nothing else to do with this coin.  I guess he means both before and after the election.
     To address both of those concerns I have bought trumpcoin.store where before the election trumps can be spent on stuff to show your support for trump (t-shirts, buttons, goods and services).
     I plan on agreeing to donate 35% of all purchase prices to be used to buy more trump coins off the buy walls.  Additionally I will agree to donate 5% to helping the poor locally and directly.
     In addition, after the election I will be offering other options.  I really hope others wish to participate if and when possible.  All are welcome.  I also will be doing news stories in case any want to get their press pass and help keep the media honest we will be paying in trumps!

Lastly, If no one else will do it...I will apply for the super pac.  I do not want to do it.  But I see logistical problems if we do not do this because there is no good legal plan on how to fund trumps campaign right now so this will say hey look what we are doing with the 200k Mr. Trump and then people will buy these coins faster than all get out because they get recycled into projects.  
     Example.  Trumps fund is worth 1M USD.  we buy a billboard for 600 USD.  Trump fund sells enough to raide the 600 USD and then someone else buys the trumps on the exchange and donate to trump fund.  Now trump fund just accomplished a task and was then replenished by the people who support the concept.  It's not just winning.  It is win- winning.
     Think big.
      Thank you for your time and attention.  Good discussion.

AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:17:24 PM

it's in no way important for the success of this project.

I can't believe you go off about other people being too fanatical about Trumpcoin and then you have the audacity to post this b.s.

Trumpcoin lads.
Spooks

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:20:03 PM

folks,
     If we look at the only two legit criticisms that the one mod had at reddit the other day, he only complained that we are just a pump and dump and there is nothing else to do with this coin.  I guess he means both before and after the election.
     To address both of those concerns I have bought trumpcoin.store where before the election trumps can be spent on stuff to show your support for trump (t-shirts, buttons, goods and services).
     I plan on agreeing to donate 35% of all purchase prices to be used to buy more trump coins off the buy walls.  Additionally I will agree to donate 5% to helping the poor locally and directly.
     In addition, after the election I will be offering other options.  I really hope others wish to participate if and when possible.  All are welcome.  I also will be doing news stories in case any want to get their press pass and help keep the media honest we will be paying in trumps!

Lastly, If no one else will do it...I will apply for the super pac.  I do not want to do it.  But I see logistical problems if we do not do this because there is no good legal plan on how to fund trumps campaign right now so this will say hey look what we are doing with the 200k Mr. Trump and then people will buy these coins faster than all get out because they get recycled into projects.  
     Example.  Trumps fund is worth 1M USD.  we buy a billboard for 600 USD.  Trump fund sells enough to raide the 600 USD and then someone else buys the trumps on the exchange and donate to trump fund.  Now trump fund just accomplished a task and was then replenished by the people who support the concept.  It's not just winning.  It is win- winning.
     Think big.
      Thank you for your time and attention.  Good discussion.

Great high energy initiatives!
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:26:10 PM

LOL, You guys still don't get it do you? Ask Chicken how many coins he has left now. Last pump he sold 1/2 his stash...
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: