Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:55:59 PM

what's heavy dump from yobit? allegation against allegation
I think it's not healthy for the project if dev can't give clear
statement about it. after the big pump now it's going to be
dump again?

what a pump buying  at    0.00006399    trumps 0.00366555?
 green wall of this isnt a pump  Cheesy
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:56:04 PM

Post1:

can'tstump is working with or simply is the same person as chicken. that much is for sure. Idiots might leave their job unattended, but they don't leave their investments unattended through a 75% price reduction. Can'tstump made 0 posts while chicken crashed the coin for 48 hours. Do you guys think this chickenshit idiot would leave his project to someone he wasn't close with? Chicken singlehandedly picked out cantstump as the new guy in charge.

My guess to what has happened here is chicken sold the trumpfund during the rise and has been crashing the coin on purpose with his antics to accumulate coins. If he achieved this successfully he would have profited hundreds of thousands of coins and he is a scammer. This has become a tainted project, a scam coin. It can never again gain any form of mainstream attention without these issues looking everyone in the face.

The coin does no longer have the trust of the community, even hardforking his shitty fund will do no good because he's accumulated a shit ton of coins because of this. If someone still is motivated and wants to start a new coin and call it something like a trumpdollar then i suggest you do so now before time is up.

If you want to work your ass off trying to make chicken rich off his scam then continue working for free for him on making this coin great. He's laughing his fucking ass of at you.

Post2:

well ofcourse he's gonna change his tone now. If he has accumulated coins, no reason to tank this any longer. How many coins do you think Chicken + his team bought up during this drop?

Good luck investing in this coin. I'll do my best to continue warning people of the scam this has become. The more truth put out there, the more easy to work with Chicken will seemingly become. Wouldn't be suprised if he and his team are sitting on around 1mill coins at this point. if this coin crashed it would be one of the biggest failed scam attempts in fucking crypto history. It would make my fucking month if that happened.

A team of people scammed 1/xth of the total supply into their own hands, but here Alex Jones look at this coin and support it, come and invest over here!

don't be the people buying chickens bags as he starts complying with everything the community says because he want's to get rid of all the coins he bought up.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:56:34 PM

what's heavy dump from yobit? allegation against allegation
I think it's not healthy for the project if dev can't give clear
statement about it. after the big pump now it's going to be
dump again?

That would be CantStump you would need to speak to. When that happened I had not been the dev for 2 weeks.
But bascially it was a Pump N Dump by people who trade DBIC. After they had pumped and dumped
they arrived here to fud the project. Its all there some pages back. No dev, not even stump can be blamed
for a Pump N Dump. This is Crypto you know this happens
Anonmous

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:58:36 PM

Honestly an author contacted me yesterday - no lie - swear on it. He wants to write a book about Trump Coin.
He writes books on various coins, so I think this one will be rather amusing. Oh, and when I say something its
the truth; Its not hype. I will be speaking to him tomorrow.

From LorD to CantStump to the Scottish bloke and the secret Tech guy. Theres mystery, drama, tears and laughter.
But we need a death - sone always has to die in the movie. Ill maybe take the car off a cliff screaming Make America Great Again
as I plummet in to the sea.
Ill make sure its uploaded to to Youtube - should help the coin price.  Smiley

MAN O MAN - SMDH AND LMAO! You just can't this stuff up I tell ya! LMAO!!!!!!!

Actually I had to come back and post something. Its a message from the author. Seriously man, your hatred for me is obsessive. I get you hate
Donald Trump but why do you persist in this lies and constant fund. What do you get from it? I would really genuinely like to know.

Anyway heres the message hes sent me. Will you apologise or are you B- Beta male. I dont lie dude, face that reality. Its in my nature to
tell teh fucking truth. Yo will find this trait among many free society advocates. Not in the liberal scene of course where you hang out.
Come hang out with me for a while. ou will learn honesty, honour, friendlyness, Logic - Reason _Truth all good stuff…

The exact same message you posted yesterday...
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:02:04 PM

Yes its a PM from the author. Even when I tell the truth over and over + prove it you guys just dont want to hear it.
Luky7BTC calling me a liar, I prove it and you cant face the truth either. Do you actually support this coin

hang on, i probably photoshopped it right?…is that the next one.
Im also Signal7 - CantStump, LorD even. who knows eh..

Anonmous

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:04:51 PM

Edit- Forget it. Forget the whole thing.
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:09:10 PM

Really... all this sh..is back... this people not let you sleep or work.
I cant read this, please go back to new tread Chicken and focus on Trumpcoin, don't wast your time and fight here.
nid125

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:10:45 PM

Edit- Forget it. Forget the whole thing.
because i mention it just before
edit: cool
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:16:35 PM

Post1:

can'tstump is working with or simply is the same person as chicken. that much is for sure. Idiots might leave their job unattended, but they don't leave their investments unattended through a 75% price reduction. Can'tstump made 0 posts while chicken crashed the coin for 48 hours. Do you guys think this chickenshit idiot would leave his project to someone he wasn't close with? Chicken singlehandedly picked out cantstump as the new guy in charge.

You know what Tensai. You're correct. We've been had, and there are at most 2 people in on this thing.

The whole Trumpcoin "team" are in on it and in reality are just 2 people, and purposefully crashed the coin to buy it up cheap.

Not only that, but they are all using sockpuppet accounts. There are so many shady "yes men" and "empty rhetoric" accounts (with the same syntax errors) that they are all Chicken65,  Guy#1. Guy#2 is CantStump/Signal7 and handles the more technical side of things. I suspect he is the one that purchased the .com domain. Look at how I called out the guy who purchased it and he never showed up. You think that for someone that spent $5k on the domain that they would show up during a storm like this.

Chicken65 handles the sockpuppets. These accounts are like Newwordorder, Bitinator. Look at how young these accounts are. They are also all created within the same time span. Big red flag here folks. They usually spout a paragraph of nonsense. Look into their post histories and you'll see suspicious patterns. Chicken65 has been working the sockpuppets, the other guy has been doing more technical stuff and he seems a bit more intelligent than Chicken due to his English. I'm convinced that there are at least 4 or 5 sockpuppets, but probably more, almost all are handled by Chicken65. All of these threads are infested with sockpuppets.

All of this stuff is way too perfectly timed, sorry. So you have the piece of "news" (Alex Jones) to pump the coin, and then after the pump you release the information about how the coin's blockchain doesnt work, and that the dev team has issues. And then guy #1 comes back on and makes a total sh*t show of the coin to crash and burn, so they can buy it up on the cheap.

Chicken65 becomes the patsy (scapegoat), and passes the coins off to his buddy Signal7, meanwhile the core team of scammers maintains total control, free to PUMP the coin again and DUMP later. They're doing this because for one reason or another, the coin had a small premine. I'm not sure why they decided on such a small premine, but I think since Chicken65 started the thread it was simply due to ineptitude. Notice how the Trumpfund came on once Cant Stump/Signal7 hopped on board. I suspect that Cant Stump probably told Chicken that the premine was too small, and to make a "gimmick" that will guarantee them a payout. Hence the Trumpfund.

Sadly, it looks like the naysayers were correct.

The only dev that seems to be innocent is the video guy, he was an unexpected bonus that they paid on the cheap to make videos that helped the coin garner tons of publicity. I suspect that there was some real panic involved, I doubt they ever intended the project to go past $1M marketcap because they fear of getting sued (even though they cant get sued because Trump is a political figure).

AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:22:24 PM

Post1:

You know what Tensai. You're correct. We've been had, and there are at most 2 people in on this thing.

The whole Trumpcoin "team" are in on it and in reality are just 2 people, and purposefully crashed the coin to buy it up cheap.

Not only that, but they are all using sockpuppet accounts. There are so many shady "yes men" and "empty rhetoric" accounts (with the same syntax errors) that they are all Chicken65,  Guy#1. Guy#2 is CantStump/Signal7 and handles the more technical side of things. I suspect he is the one that purchased the .com domain. Look at how I called out the guy who purchased it and he never showed up. You think that for someone that spent $5k on the domain that they would show up during a storm like this.

Chicken65 handles the sockpuppets. These accounts are like Newwordorder, Bitinator. Look at how young these accounts are. They are also all created within the same time span. Big red flag here folks. They usually spout a paragraph of nonsense. Look into their post histories and you'll see suspicious patterns. Chicken65 has been working the sockpuppets, the other guy has been doing more technical stuff and he seems a bit more intelligent than Chicken due to his English. I'm convinced that there are at least 4 or 5 sockpuppets, but probably more, almost all are handled by Chicken65. All of these threads are infested with sockpuppets.

All of this stuff is way too perfectly timed, sorry. So you have the piece of "news" (Alex Jones) to pump the coin, and then after the pump you release the information about how the coin's blockchain doesnt work, and that the dev team has issues. And then guy #1 comes back on and makes a total sh*t show of the coin to crash and burn, so they can buy it up on the cheap.

Chicken65 becomes the patsy (scapegoat), and passes the coins off to his buddy Signal7, meanwhile the core team of scammers maintains total control, free to PUMP the coin again and DUMP later. They're doing this because for one reason or another, the coin had a small premine. I'm not sure why they decided on such a small premine, but I think since Chicken65 started the thread it was simply due to ineptitude. Notice how the Trumpfund came on once Cant Stump/Signal7 hopped on board. I suspect that Cant Stump probably told Chicken that the premine was too small, and to make a "gimmick" that will guarantee them a payout. Hence the Trumpfund.

The only dev that seems to be innocent is the video guy, he was an unexpected bonus that they paid on the cheap to make videos that helped the coin garner tons of publicity. I suspect that there was some real panic involved, I doubt they ever intended the project to go past $1M marketcap because they fear of getting sued (even though they cant get sued because Trump is a political figure).

Robert Steele was just as big of an anomaly to them as Video guy, so I think you need to re-think the conspiracy.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Jaerky

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:30:34 PM

Post1:

Robert Steele was just as big of an anomaly to them as Video guy, so I think you need to re-think the conspiracy.

That doesnt mean anything. He was just a random figure that they chose.

Account created: June 29, 2016, 02:51:38 AM

Email: TrumpCoinLad@mail.com
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:38:33 PM

Post1:

Jack London sent me an email in PM that he received from Robert David Steele's real Email. Should I post screencaps?

Trust me, I'm a real holder of Trumpcoin, haven't sold in over a month.

Go look at my Reddit account of the same name. Been active for 2 months on r/The_Donald, occasionally shilling for Trumpcoin.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Jaerky

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:42:57 PM

Post1:

Jack London sent me an email in PM that he received from Robert David Steele's real Email. Should I post screencaps?

Go look at my Reddit account of the same name. Been active for 2 months on r/The_Donald, occasionally shilling for Trumpcoin.

Yes, please do. JackLondon just seems like another sockpuppet account, where is he anyway? Jeez, such an ardent supporter and he is nowhere to be found? Are you too lazy to do a password reset cause you lost the pass?

Oh yeah and post doctored screencaps right?

I looked at your Reddit account, its 2 MONTHS old. It doesnt mean anything.

Oh yeah and who uses a @mail.com email lol...except sockpuppets. And he doesnt even bother to hide it on a crypto website.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:46:12 PM

I thought it would be a community decision do decide where the funds were going to be held?
Was it not decided on that it would be Signal7?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:49:46 PM

Post1:

Yes, please do. JackLondon just seems like another sockpuppet account, where is he anyway? Jeez, such an ardent supporter and he is nowhere to be found? Are you too lazy to do a password reset cause you lost the pass?

Oh yeah and post doctored screencaps right?

I looked at your Reddit account, its 2 MONTHS old. It doesnt mean anything.

Oh yeah and who uses a @mail.com email lol

Actually Jack London was asking for like 15k in Donations for bringing Robert Steele to us, but I don't think he got that so he probably isn't around anymore. Jack London must be like an agent or something. He actually got pissed at me for asking who "Nico" was which is Alex Jones Agent. Apparently Signal7 and Cantstump got Nico's information but we'll have to get that confirmed.

I'm on the outside just as much as you and am aware of sockpuppet astroturfing.

Trumpcoin lads.
Jaerky

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:52:43 PM

I thought it would be a community decision do decide where the funds were going to be held?

No, it was to be a community decision to elect new leadership and to let Chicken65 keep the funds to do so as he pleases, and ignore him. We would create a new fund entirely.

But as predicted Chicken65 and Cantstump have derailed the objectives to what they want. Chicken65 is all too agreeable now. It's just way too suspicious. All of a sudden he agrees to step out of the project? Of course he is agreeable, they have achieved their objective and want to get the coin stabilized so they can P n D this till November. They want that Trumpfund because its gauranteed money and a gauranteed payout (and why Chicken65 asked for more).

Let me be clear - Chicken65 is the original creator and clearly has little technical expertise hence the small premine and his main job of sockpuppets.

CantStump/Signal 7 is the tech guy and when he got on board suggested the Trump Fund and purchased the website cause he saw they could take this ride pretty far. He purposefully screwed up the blockchain and then posted about it on the thread to stir up trouble and begin the crash.

AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:56:11 PM

No, it was to be a community decision to elect new leadership and to let Chicken65 keep the funds to do so as he pleases, and ignore him. We would create a new fund entirely.

But as predicted Chicken65 and Cantstump have derailed the objectives to what they want. Chicken65 is all too agreeable now. It's just way too suspicious. All of a sudden he agrees to step out of the project? Of course he is agreeable, they have achieved their objective and want to get the coin stabilized so they can P n D this till November. They want that Trumpfund because its gauranteed money and a gauranteed payout (and why Chicken65 asked for more).

Let me be clear - Chicken65 is the original creator and clearly has little technical expertise hence the small premine and his main job of sockpuppets.

CantStump/Signal 7 is the tech guy and when he got on board suggested the Trump Fund and purchased the website cause he saw they could take this ride pretty far.

CantStump hasn't said a fucking word in hours because he is sleeping.

Chill. the. fuck. out.

Trumpcoin lads.
Jaerky

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:00:45 AM

CantStump/Signal 7 is the tech guy and when he got on board suggested the Trump Fund and purchased the website cause he saw they could take this ride pretty far.

CantStump hasn't said a fucking word in hours because he is sleeping.

Chill. the. fuck. out.

What a crock of sh!t.

He has TWO posts today, two 4 hours ago, that's it. Then he was "sleeping" again, and a 3 DAY time window on June 29th with the Alex Jones post, right on schedule. That means that throughout this whole crapshow AND MORE, he's been "sleeping."

What a bunch of nonsense.

When was his account created?    March 25, 2016, 04:10:50 AM

First post: March 25

Sockpuppet confirmed.
greyone

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:02:59 AM

Chicken is once again acting against the wishes of the community. Read last page.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:05:54 AM

What happened to the vote about chicken stepping down? Will someone make the poll?
The funds should not go to an escrow if it was not agreed upon.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: