Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:30:34 AM

Mother fucker kid krypttttttttto.. Hit me up playa. Trump gonna win this shit and we gonna pump trump to the fucking moon.
You ready?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:31:41 AM

Mother fucker kid krypttttttttto.. Hit me up playa. Trump gonna win this shit and we gonna pump trump to the fucking moon.
You ready?

Show me what you got daddy

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:48:11 AM

Lastly, If no one else will do it...I will apply for the super pac.  I do not want to do it.  

this has been talked about, but not addressed by the mods to my knowledge. wish they'd give their thoughts on it.

Considering the new website says it's a Superpac.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:33:50 AM

ok, so super PAC needs to happen.

In that case a little housekeeping:

We need to know that the block explorer is working and that the Trumpfund is in tact.

I think it is also fair to imagine many people are still arriving and kicking the tires on this tech and finding out about this coin.
     So the other few issues should be looked at in the next few days for quality of user experience.  Is there any accounting that we can do without a correct block explorer?  No.

So, I will have the super pac paperwork filled out and ready but I will not send it until at least those things are addressed.
I think 24-48 hours is a reasonable time for the tech department to let us know if there is a problem with block explorer.

If there is no objection I vote for 2 trump addresses be used.  One for donating to the Super PAC directly.  In other words each trumpcoin that goes into this wallet is 100% for super PAC activities.  And the other is used for only money making activities.  Obviously both will help Trump just one is directly political and the other is indirectly at best.

And lastly to calm the critics: I do not care who dumped trumps today or yesterday.  They made it possible for me to buy low again today.  Thanks!
     Remember many people on this project from day one have been paid with Trumpcoins only.  So this was their first real chance to get some money back for their time, effort and expenses.  If we cannot be real about that then we cannot be real.  I am not a P&D expert but I did learn a lot from watching the buy and sell windows.  I think I now know what Chickens65 meant when he said responsible selling (dumping).

Lastly, there is one very important condition upon which I will do the super PAC paperwork and that is that we all understand this is a crypto super pac only!  I will be accepting crypto coins only!  And crypto coins can be used to be converted as needed to purchase the things we wish to fund.  TV adds, Radio, new media, etc., etc.  So long as we all understand this fundamental difference I am willing to do this (reluctantly).  I am not willing to get bank transfers and work in the traditional banking realm.  If I wanted that I would already be doing that and I do not want that.  I am here in crypto land for a reason so we will make the system change for us not the other way around.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:07:45 AM

on other news:

Here is a video you will not hear about in the lame stream media: http://thefreethoughtproject.com/concealed-carrier-stops-mass-shooting/

and here is the biggest bust in Florida (sorry no not Dolly Parton): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu9bi4Eyfgw

Lastly, I leave you with a history lesson:  There is an old tradition in one of the Native American tribes that to become chief you first must live with the poorest person (usually a single old woman) in the village for at least one year.  Only after this does one become qualified to be Chief of the village.  This way as chief you will appreciate the struggles the poor must go through and be a complete ruler for all the people rich and poor alike.

chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:13:43 AM

LOL, You guys still don't get it do you? Ask Chicken how many coins he has left now. Last pump he sold 1/2 his stash...

Enough moron. Im going to move the fund to a new address later today and publish it. I can see the 200k in the explorer
but it was mixed with other transactions to and from that wallet. For example INDIEMAX asked me to hold his
coins for a while as he was having serious issues with his PC and they have been returned to him which Im sure he can confirm.
There was also the 100k direct sales fund of which 50k was used for video guy/Facebook guy and a few other things.
Very few of those coins were sold and when they were I bought coins off the sells. The paypal direct sales was more trouble than it
was worth. Im sure though a few people here would confirm I did sell to them and asked a couple of them to witness me buying
off the exchange with the funds. In fact doing that I lost BTC becasue obviously I couldnt transfer $20 here and there to an exchange
considering the banking charges so I used my own BTC.

The fund is safe libtard. What your doing is reflecting your own personality. Its you who are the type who would dump the coins
and do a number on the community.
Last night during that price rise, yes I took some advantage of that with my own coins and sold a whopping 10k of the 200k I have left.
I could have sold way more as could many others, but most of us are not that stupid. Now you have had your fun, you hate the coin, Trump sends
you in to a panic due to your r gene, so time to run along now and stick to gambling on you shady Phishing site.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:20:47 AM

ok, so super PAC needs to happen.

In that case a little housekeeping:

We need to know that the block explorer is working and that the Trumpfund is in tact.

I think it is also fair to imagine many people are still arriving and kicking the tires on this tech and finding out about this coin.
     So the other few issues should be looked at in the next few days for quality of user experience.  Is there any accounting that we can do without a correct block explorer?  No.

So, I will have the super pac paperwork filled out and ready but I will not send it until at least those things are addressed.
I think 24-48 hours is a reasonable time for the tech department to let us know if there is a problem with block explorer.

If there is no objection I vote for 2 trump addresses be used.  One for donating to the Super PAC directly.  In other words each trumpcoin that goes into this wallet is 100% for super PAC activities.  And the other is used for only money making activities.  Obviously both will help Trump just one is directly political and the other is indirectly at best.

And lastly to calm the critics: I do not care who dumped trumps today or yesterday.  They made it possible for me to buy low again today.  Thanks!
     Remember many people on this project from day one have been paid with Trumpcoins only.  So this was their first real chance to get some money back for their time, effort and expenses.  If we cannot be real about that then we cannot be real.  I am not a P&D expert but I did learn a lot from watching the buy and sell windows.  I think I now know what Chickens65 meant when he said responsible selling (dumping).

Lastly, there is one very important condition upon which I will do the super PAC paperwork and that is that we all understand this is a crypto super pac only!  I will be accepting crypto coins only!  And crypto coins can be used to be converted as needed to purchase the things we wish to fund.  TV adds, Radio, new media, etc., etc.  So long as we all understand this fundamental difference I am willing to do this (reluctantly).  I am not willing to get bank transfers and work in the traditional banking realm.  If I wanted that I would already be doing that and I do not want that.  I am here in crypto land for a reason so we will make the system change for us not the other way around.

No worries, I have the full 200k Trump Fund which Ill send to a new address laters today dn publish. 
So you go ahead and create that SuperPac and that will do a helluva lot of good for this project.
The one major obstacle i came up against when contacting various people was their complete lack of knowledge about Crypto (which is totally understandable).
Politicos/press etc will understand a SuperPac straight away. You do have to be US citizen to do this. Ill happily pay half the cost and send you the BTC
toward it. Perhaps someone else would be willing to help with teh cost an dmaybe a little something extra for your time and effort.

Yeah people - stuff costs, Cant just sit back waiting for it to happen..hint hint  Shocked
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:22:26 AM

LOL, You guys still don't get it do you? Ask Chicken how many coins he has left now. Last pump he sold 1/2 his stash...

Enough moron. Im going to move the fund to a new address later today and publish it. I can see the 200k in the explorer
but it was mixed with other transactions to and from that wallet. For example INDIEMAX asked me to hold his
coins for a while as he was having serious issues with his PC and they have been returned to him which Im sure he can confirm.
There was also the 100k direct sales fund of which 50k was used for video guy/Facebook guy and a few other things.
Very few of those coins were sold and when they were I bought coins off the sells. The paypal direct sales was more trouble than it
was worth. Im sure though a few people here would confirm I did sell to them and asked a couple of them to witness me buying
off the exchange with the funds. In fact doing that I lost BTC becasue obviously I couldnt transfer $20 here and there to an exchange

The fund is safe libtard. What your doing is reflecting your own personality. Its you who are the type who would dump the coins
Last night during that price rise, yes I took some advantage of that with my own coins and sold a whopping 10k of the 200k I have left.
I could have sold way more as could many others, but most of us are not that stupid. Now you have had your fun, you hate the coin, Trump sends
you in to a panic due to your r gene, so time to run along now and stick to gambling on you shady Phishing site.
Glad you cleared things up, but I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the explorer.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:33:17 AM

Chickens65,
     I am not sure what you did before this but I am glad it brought you were it did.  You had a great idea and show the wisdom needed for it to thrive!  Thanks for YOUR acknowledgement!  Enjoyed your update (so did the trolls haha).  I will proceed (still reluctantly however).

Depredation,  Does the tech wizard check this thread?  Or does someone need to send an email?  This is regarding the block explorer..

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:35:46 AM

The Hype Yesterday
Or enhancement of the facts.  Cheesy
It was good, exciting and a great fun all round but we need to be careful of to much of that.
Yes, in the short term a little hype can boost the price. But, we all know what will really boost the price in to another dimension.
Lets not risk that with maybes to make a fast buck. I totally get the temptation is high, this is Crypto -but in this case
we need to benevolent can do no wrong angels…well at least a bit…. The price correction was good though.
 It was far to low hanging around the 3.5-4k mark as it did for many weeks. DONT FORGET FOLKS
This is the beginning. Its going to really hot up after the convention.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:42:08 AM

The Hype Yesterday
It was good, exciting and a great fun all round but we need to be careful of to much of that.
Yes, in the short term a little hype can boost the price. But, we all know what will really boost the price in to another dimension.
Lets not risk that with maybes to make a fast buck. I totally get the temptation is high, this is Crypto -but in this case
we need to benevolent can do no wrong angels…well at least a bit…. The price correction was good though.
 It was far to low hanging around the 3.5-4k mark as it did for many weeks. DONT FORGET FOLKS
oh wow, taking this from the dev so which means price rise happen yesterday is not the actual one that we really going to expect coming from this project oh well better to wait for the coin to slowly dump and fall down then buy more and wait until convention ends. good luck bro thanks for this update.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:57:03 AM

Glad you cleared things up, but I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with the explorer.

Yes I agree, there is something not right with it. I cant even find my own coins. Addresses show up but amounts are wrong. We need to get that
off the shelf one we had before because it worked fine. I cant remember the name of it, anyone have an idea?
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:02:14 AM

The Hype Yesterday
oh wow, taking this from the dev so which means price rise happen yesterday is not the actual one that we really going to expect coming from this project oh well better to wait for the coin to slowly dump and fall down then buy more and wait until convention ends. good luck bro thanks for this update.

Im not the dev now and had nothing to do with the price rise yesterday. What I do know though is the price we saw yesterday is nothing for what will come.
Im totally convinced of this, no doubt about it, as are others. yes, its bagholding but for good reason, In the meantime Im sure many can pick up
at what is still a bargain price. As we saw yesterday just a sniff of possible Alex Jones action and the price rocketed. It was a little James Dean in style
but a good indicator for whats to come. Im thinking when teh real deal happens well be going at Warp 7  Wink
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:13:35 AM

I support this project and would like to see it have an impact. Trump's biggest problem is that he is not hearing from real people, only the people that suck up to him. If this project can get Trump to read, for example, my final open letter to him at TINY URL DOT COM FORWARD SLASH/Trump-So-Black, I would be thrilled.

Looking forward to seeing you talk about TrumpCoin on InfoWars with Alex.  Your article has some of the best ideas that I've heard in a long time.  Everyone should read and share it.  Here's to hoping that together we can MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:17:27 AM

Chicken65, this is an eyeopener to the fact that a fundraiser can never be seen as legitimate before the funds are in the hands of a legitimate real world escrow. I posted this last page or whatever, if Alex Jones asked "how do we know the people who run the fund won't run away with the money?" today, then we would have no answer to that question. You cannot attract real players in that environment, there must be a real life guarantee through a escrow and an appointed trumpfund manager. A working blockexplorer is also integral for the transparency of a coin.

I'm still not 100% convinced about your explanation, why would INDIEMAX have transactions in and out of the trumpfund wallet while you're holding his coins? Also the trump explorer quite obviously show 100k in the account.

I can see the 200k in the explorer

why are you saying you can see 200k in the explorer? everyone sees the same thing in the explorer: 100k at TUH1KDnwVj5ELnsEokrPoSqi2jDKSUsgr9  which is the trumpfund address.

A fundraiser does not have anything when the one in charge of the money loses his trustworthiness. This project can go nowhere within real world escrow.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:22:11 AM

tensai,
     If you took the time to read this entire thread before you ever posted like I did then you would know the answer to your question about indie max.  He was being trusted with a lot of trumps and he was worried about his computer having problems.  I am pretty sure that is the event chickens65 is talking about.  And I can confirm some other parts of his story about selling as he said some of us could.  Bb

I bet you have this same level of scrutiny every time you save an African with 25 cents a day right?  You check the christian fund website block explorer that doesn't exist don't you?  Because the last thing we want is that 25 cents touching another persons money while it sits waiting to be used.

And he admits the block explorer is not working after someone else stated that.  So there is some confirmation.  Do not race to conclude with fear uncertainty and doubt.  I will wait to hear from the tech dept. wizard of trumpcoin.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:38:02 AM

And he admits the block explorer is not working after someone else stated that.

The block explorer is confirmed to be incorrect.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:40:15 AM

tensai,
     If you took the time to read this entire thread before you ever posted like I did then you would know the answer to your question about indie max.  He was being trusted with a lot of trumps and he was worried about his computer having problems.  I am pretty sure that is the event chickens65 is talking about.  And I can confirm some other parts of his story about selling as he said some of us could.  Bb

I bet you have this same level of scrutiny every time you save an African with 25 cents a day right?  You check the christian fund website block explorer that doesn't exist don't you?  Because the last thing we want is that 25 cents touching another persons money while it sits waiting to be used.

And he admits the block explorer is not working after someone else stated that.  So there is some confirmation.  Do not race to conclude with fear uncertainty and doubt.  I will wait to hear from the tech dept. wizard of trumpcoin.

i hold projects im invested in to a much higher scrutiny than your common scams, aka your average charities.

Explain to alex jones that some person on the internet holds the entire trumpfund and has the responsibility of paying all this out to Trump at the right time. He would laugh in your face. He exposes scams and stories that don't add up daily, currently this is one of those. This project stumbled into quite extreme success before the most important problem of all got addressed

It's time to pause and fix this problem. Right now we don't even know if the trumpfund is even safe considering the blockexplorer doesn't work properly, that is a huge problem. No time should be wasted on fud or shilling, this needs to be fixed now.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:45:12 AM

Maybe Robert David Steele or Alex Jones would be willing to hold onto the Trump Fund.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:57:25 AM

tensai,

I agree with these points and as you see I have been trying to address them.  Progress has been made in literally the last hour.  So thank you and I agree.  So let's think then while you are here to help us.  What our the real options at this time?
     We can do a multi signature account where by a trump fund manager as you said can be calling order then when time to decide a counter signature is required or two for the  ability to have a check and balance system in place.  There can be requirements for this signature requirement to be triggered and we can even use roberts rules of order, etc. for the submission of ideas.  But I really did not need to go into this right now at 3 in the am.  I think first LIKE YOU said we need to get the block explorer fixed.  Right now we are walking with one leg and are spilling more beer than drinking until that is fixed.

I am the first to agree that there are some things that should been done before we tell many people.  Especially truth experts like Alex Jones who find only the best research to publish and also does very good investigative work himself.
    But we must use what we have I like where you head is at in this last post.  You are not wrong.  I just think we must go in order.  If no one offers suggestions by the time the block explorer is fixed then we will move on with best practrise which I think is a plan, counter signature spending for super fund and what ever other good practises we need.
     But as far as you real world comments.  I am sorry but what does that mean really?  You think because it is called escrow that means something?  There are good and bad escrows.  Plus I trust banks less than I trust strangers on the street.  So in response again, I do not know exactly what you mean by real world but if it involves brick and mortar banks, legacy institutions I am not involved.  I am not hiding or criminal.  It is that I feel they are the ones that are hiding and criminal.
     If I wanted I could write us a trust that would cost millions to break then more to sue.  I can tie all our assets to the land in such a way that they could never be taken.  And I could make a company that is basically above the law for lack of a better word.  But does that mean I will or want to?  No.  I think those things are the problem and should not exist.  If the counter signing idea has some real world merit I would love to hear your thoughts on it.  If there is some other real world ideas we can consider please tell us.
     Thank you very much for your comments.

Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: