Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
anagamidev

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:07:24 AM

Bad idea. Next swap? No way! You probably sold all coins. Eat cookie and have cookie phylosophy is not good for this project.

LOL obviously you never read the white paper. Crooked Hillary lost. Get over it and man up! Trump will be your President for
eight years and after that were installing Eric and Don Jr and the first woman President will be Ivanka. Imagine that -
24 years of greatness  Cool Here, have a gander at this superb fam.

https://i.imgur.com/CInjHvn.jpg

Ok, so could you explain me this what follows:
"What I propose is Trump Coin moves to this blockchain and in doing so it can access many of the features of ‘Xium’.
What is Xium - This is blockchain technology which can genuinely handle dynamic content."

If it is not swap, so as i understand whole my previous transaction history will be accessible by this new technology and total supply will be not changed, right?
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:06:55 AM

I will re-invest when it hits 50k+, just a pnd until then.

Hmm change of tune from what you once said:

I'm telling you trump coin Dev is dedicated and completely awesome. This coin is going to far.

Not so awesome once you have sold off your coins and would rather not have to buy in again
but…but…but what if it did reach 50k….. Shocked

Yep change of tune considering all the dumps, coins go up and down, glad you found it necessary to point out I had more faith in the coin in the past. Again if it ever goes anywhere ill eat my words otherwise I will continue to watch.
StashCoin

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:06:28 AM

TRUMP Coin is trading at https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=TRUMP_BTC
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:29:10 AM

Bad idea. Next swap? No way! You probably sold all coins. Eat cookie and have cookie phylosophy is not good for this project.

LOL obviously you never read the white paper. Crooked Hillary lost. Get over it and man up! Trump will be your President for
eight years and after that were installing Eric and Don Jr and the first woman President will be Ivanka. Imagine that -
24 years of greatness  Cool Here, have a gander at this superb fam.

Ok, so could you explain me this what follows:
"What I propose is Trump Coin moves to this blockchain and in doing so it can access many of the features of ‘Xium’.
What is Xium - This is blockchain technology which can genuinely handle dynamic content."

If it is not swap, so as i understand whole my previous transaction history will be accessible by this new technology and total supply will be not changed, right?

Total supply wouldnt change. Not sure what you mean about transaction history?
If we moved to a new blockchain it wont recognise any of the V2 transactions. We would be using a totally different blockchain
Swap would probably be done via a smart contract.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/103755/Xium_wp%20gfx.pdf
Check out the White Paper. Its been written as plainly as possible so most can get a good idea what it is.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:33:52 AM

I will re-invest when it hits 50k+, just a pnd until then.

Hmm change of tune from what you once said:

I'm telling you trump coin Dev is dedicated and completely awesome. This coin is going to far.

Not so awesome once you have sold off your coins and would rather not have to buy in again
but…but…but what if it did reach 50k….. Shocked

Yep change of tune considering all the dumps, coins go up and down, glad you found it necessary to point out I had more faith in the coin in the past. Again if it ever goes anywhere ill eat my words otherwise I will continue to watch.

Just having a bit of fun.  Wink no ill will meant.
anagamidev

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:44:20 PM

If we moved to a new blockchain it wont recognise any of the V2 transactions. We would be using a totally different blockchain

Check out the White Paper. Its been written as plainly as possible so most can get a good idea what it is.

And it is exactly what I afraid.
In my opition swap is worst proposition. In a few months you will probably come up with new great proposal and super high tech features again.
You wanna do something again under hood. Probably scam all actual bagholders and regain dumped coins.
Without transaction history how you going to guarantee us about your fairness which leaves much to be desired and you will not highjack none of your coins?
What is more, these changes will decrease current price for sure. Price should rise stable and constantly. Only in this way we can hit 1$ for sure and long term supporters will be rewarded.
Don't make trump coin only p&d coin again.
We can make this coin really great.
He won these fucking elections and it is the best thing that could have happened to this coin.
donarito

Activity: 604

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:54:33 PM

And it is exactly what I afraid.
In my opition swap is worst proposition. In a few months you will probably come up with new great proposal and super high tech features again.
You wanna do something again under hood. Probably scam all actual bagholders and regain dumped coins.
Without transaction history how you going to guarantee us about your fairness which leaves much to be desired and you will not highjack none of your coins?
What is more, these changes will decrease current price for sure. Price should rise stable and constantly. Only in this way we can hit 1$ for sure and long term supporters will be rewarded.
Don't make trump coin only p&d coin again.
We can make this coin really great.
He won these fucking elections and it is the best thing that could have happened to this coin.

First swap went smooth. And it was planned quite wise if we compare with a lot of swaps made by devs of other coins. So I am confident it would not make any problems.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
anagamidev

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:07:43 PM

First swap went smooth. And it was planned quite wise if we compare with a lot of swaps made by devs of other coins. So I am confident it would not make any problems.

Yes, yes, manual swap is very transparent. Don't make me laugh.
They make swaps all times and this is it what i call pure scam.
Anyway, what is wrong with current blockchain technology? I never had any problems with it.
moneyattracts

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:35:30 PM

Having a Trumpcoin Chat   would  be good,

Any Sugestions ?   Smiley
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 03:49:13 PM

Anyway, what is wrong with current blockchain technology? I never had any problems with it.

If itn;t broken why fix it,the old blockachain is still working fine,the next update should be is how to consolidate the community,I'm seeing at least 2 thread about trumpcoin I think this teo thread should be merge..

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 11:08:18 PM

Chicken will not listen to community, he is doing what he wants because thinks that his ideas are the best. He is interested in gaining money as primary factor without giving real value to community, proposing innovation because "trendy - Trump" thing didn't worked out as he wanted.

Reality is that without giving value there will not be success for chicken and will not be success for any his projects.

Probably you are good musician, but not businessman. You should learn entrepreneurship (from a-z) and create real value for your "followers - us", even if you know something like product creation, it will not help, you have to have all aspects covered to succeed with any project, not just crypto.

I hope you will change your direction to value creation while you have this community, which will not be here for long.

And the last thing, if you want make millions, then give millions in value from You! Xium can be that, but it needs huge community, not just those who are swimming around this Trumpcoin.

Millions of people will make you millions. Give value to those people and you will win. Learn everything and for growth, learn growth hacking.

My 2 cents. Wink

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
KO Ken

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:21:02 PM

As some of you might know I have been working on a new project for some months which will be launched near the end of this year. This project is unike any other in Crypto to date (see White Paper for details). What I propose is Trump Coin moves to this blockchain and in doing so it can access many of the features of ‘Xium’.

What is Xium - This is blockchain technology which can genuinely handle dynamic content.  A number of projects claim to be able to do run dymanic content, but this is not true. To date no platform can do this without centralisation, despite what thy may say. Xium is not and would never be centralised.

I wont go in to much details here, please have a read of the White Paper. Xium IS the ULTRANET. Completely decentralised, capable of dynamic real time content, immune to any known dos attacks, websites/data cannot be removed by any government.  Xium is a platform like no other in existence. Trump Coin would be the first to share this technology and with that I beleive it would open a number of doors when we consider Xium can of course run any app imaginable.

Download PDF White Paper (you will be amazed..)

Please note: Trump Coin is not owned by anyone. Its a decentralized project (as it should be). Im merely offering the community a suggestion where we can go with the project.

I just don't think most holders would be willing to swap their coin.  Also I think it would further confuse others new, or looking to invest in Trumpcoin. imo the best approach is to have a unified and strong dev team, focusing on marketing, creating real life applications that set  TC apart from other crypto currencies, and strengthening it's acceptance as an alternative commodity like gold, silver, bitcoin etc. You would  have far more success if Trumpcoin became more popular and established and then create a whole new alternate version of the coin e.g Trumpcoin Plus or Trumpcoin platinum that ran on the new block chain.
Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:19:35 AM

Xium looks very interesting but it should be separate from TrumpCoin in my opinion.  Smiley

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
dfox101

Activity: 551

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:24:07 AM

lol, trumpcoin, this should be a good one... President elect Trump will be happy. Did you guys send him some? Grin
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:43:10 AM

Read the Xium white paper. This is no ordinary blockchain tech.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:49:00 AM

Chicken will not listen to community, he is doing what he wants because thinks that his ideas are the best. He is interested in gaining money as primary factor without giving real value to community, proposing innovation because "trendy - Trump" thing didn't worked out as he wanted.

My 2 cents. Wink

A: I have listened to the community - its they who didnt listen to me. If they had we would have gotten Trump to mention it. I explained how we could secure that many times but was ignored.
B: My motivation is not money. I DONT own any coins my self. I do still have the 100k left from the Trump Fund. Wont ever be cashed in. My motivation is to extend the life of the coin and give
it a purpose beyond what it was originally intended.

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:04:25 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 12:21:18 PM by chicken65

So reading the responses I wont be suggesting a swap of the coin for now and thats ok by me.

Lets see some suggestions from others.

What would you do to extend the life and re-purpose of the coin.

The purpose is very important.

If you understand the Trump movement Im sure you can suggest.
If you don’t  understand then you will resort to usual nonsense we heard many times before. (new, low post accounts - pay attention to them. Almost all are shills)

Its a movement. Its a political movement - that movement elected Trump.
His supporters are not intersted in buying Trump coins for the sake of it.
They are interested in supporting the movement though. Please understand what Im telling
you folks
. This is very important.

Ignore the shills with a couple of posts. They are not Trump supporters.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 01:13:10 PM

So reading the responses I wont be suggesting a swap of the coin for now and thats ok by me.

Lets see some suggestions from others.

What would you do to extend the life and re-purpose of the coin.

The purpose is very important.

If you understand the Trump movement Im sure you can suggest.
If you don’t  understand then you will resort to usual nonsense we heard many times before. (new, low post accounts - pay attention to them. Almost all are shills)

Its a movement. Its a political movement - that movement elected Trump.
His supporters are not intersted in buying Trump coins for the sake of it.
They are interested in supporting the movement though. Please understand what Im telling
you folks
. This is very important.

Ignore the shills with a couple of posts. They are not Trump supporters.

Awesome, I got your attention! Smiley

Purpose and value:

Simple, ask Trump if he is interested to have his own coin? Smiley As you said above you wanted it happen. Get Trump noticed is the value you can give to community. I see that Alex Jones would be a doorway for that. If you will get success on that:

Then, coin must be usable in real world, giving this value also will get you more support. People here, lets brainstorm how it can be used for movement!

1st idea what I see and what would Trump support is giving people possibility to earn $ through TrumpCoin. That can be done using Xium technology, so basically people earn TrumpCoins for giving their computing resources. Then there appears use of TrumpCoin for the Trump movement. People can start earning Trumpcoins and buy things for them or donate to Trump fund which could be created later if Trump would agree. Other people can buy Trumpcoins and use that cloud hosting which could also be called for TrumpCloud bulletproof decentralized hosting.

So steps:
1. Create TrumpCloud hosting
2. Let people Earn Trumpcoins by giving resources of their computers
3. Promote TrumpCloud hostings
4. Let people buy things in 3rd party shops for Trumpcoins, if shops will agree to take Trumpcoin.
5. Make Crypto TrumpFund, where people can donate Trumpcoins and buy them from the same TrumpFund with real money.

If this thing would be good enough for Alex Jones or other guy who would support idea, then it can reach Trump.

Chicken, here you can make presentation to show Alex Jones or anyone else: http://slidebean.com/

I hope that helps. Wink

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
moneyattracts

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:47:51 PM

No Suggestions  on a Trumpcoin Chat....?    Dont everybody    all talk a once  Smiley
coffebr

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:59:50 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 09:19:15 PM by coffebr

CAMPAIGN

TRUMP COIN IN BITTREX

We want #Trumpcoin listed in @BittrexExchange Thanks!
#Bitcoin #altcoins
#ElectionResults
#TrumpListed
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: