Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:16:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:42:42 PM

I expected nice price move after bittrex. Why price is too low ?

Most altcoins were down yesterday and today because BTC is soaring at ~ $550.

first of all i think hunting a "get listed to bittrex" hype would be a bad move anyway
second if u did aim for that u added at one of the worst possible moments which reduced that effect to zero

Promoting it's not enough. We need some real progress in development. Even if we got on Poloniex it'd not change the price.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:04:40 AM

I think with any crypto coins going to exchanges should be the last thing that happens with a coin. Exchanges can make or brake a coin and 9 out of 10 times mostly brakes them and value goes down rock bottom, then gets unlisted and then it is much harder to get it listed again. Think this coin should focus on features, benefits to people using it, publicity as this coin is hardly known among the crypto world, more promotion done, maybe look to getting a signature campaign for it as they tend to get a lot of exposure for many different things.

Only things I see for this coin right now is a fork of ETH dagger, different logo and a massive pre ICO with pre minted coins and an unattractive mining reward given the fact of how many pre coins where at the start and smart contracts. If you want this to succeed in being the best crypto then you got a lot of work to do to get the basics in situation and also get foundation and even wallet more user friendly. Having no proper block chain to view transactions other than your balance kills too. Rework the basics more of an outlook at the future and what is to come am sure you will get more attraction to this coin and more people flocking in.  So many coins come out trying to be the next best thing but never make it. Just hope you are going to be different and maybe succeed where others fail.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 12:16:16 AM

I think with any crypto coins going to exchanges should be the last thing that happens with a coin. Exchanges can make or brake a coin and 9 out of 10 times mostly brakes them and value goes down rock bottom, then gets unlisted and then it is much harder to get it listed again. Think this coin should focus on features, benefits to people using it, publicity as this coin is hardly known among the crypto world, more promotion done, maybe look to getting a signature campaign for it as they tend to get a lot of exposure for many different things.

Only things I see for this coin right now is a fork of ETH dagger, different logo and a massive pre ICO with pre minted coins and an unattractive mining reward given the fact of how many pre coins where at the start and smart contracts. If you want this to succeed in being the best crypto then you got a lot of work to do to get the basics in situation and also get foundation and even wallet more user friendly. Having no proper block chain to view transactions other than your balance kills too. Rework the basics more of an outlook at the future and what is to come am sure you will get more attraction to this coin and more people flocking in.  So many coins come out trying to be the next best thing but never make it. Just hope you are going to be different and maybe succeed where others fail.

some interesting points but one is total wrong

POW rewards not helping a coin

miners sell for BTC

investors spend BTC to buy KR

so if there should be make a fokus then for sure not on add POW rewards

but instead on reward investors

i would say skip POW at all be the first ETH origin coin who turns to POS

even before ETH

this way u will become visible to many

and until other business opportunities are created around a KR ecosystem

coins creating coins = POS

is creating more buypressure than sellpressure

rewarding investors and people who hold coins

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:24:39 AM

miners sell for BTC

even before ETH

Lots of miners now look at rewards and value of coin. If no value but a fair amount of rewards then still come over. Seen it and happened with Zeta coin ages back and had a nice rally up the markets sadly to say it did not last, but is still around today tho but not much really going on with it. This does have all the potentials to grow but not much action at all. Business opportunities will arise when investors see value to it and not just another alt. One thing this coin should do is not be dependent on BTC markets. Re design how market price is valued at not just BTC as it often crashes a market. Having something that is not dependent on BTC vale would be a leap forward, having something that backs the value up too would be a good factor too. Have something that others do not will have people coming in. Am on the verge of making my own coin but still early days for that. Maybe to step on board with a coin maybe a right direction for me and as a problem solver and inventor to improve. Still this coin is good but can be so much better.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 01:56:29 AM

miners sell for BTC

even before ETH

You are so smart.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:00:08 AM

Yeah this usually happens with the majority of alt coins when BTC price goes all the way up to the moon. But in the other hand, we could be seeing higher prices for Krypton due to its limited supply and other factors very soon. Anything could happen in crypto land, so I think that once the Lisk hype is over, people will realize that there is another smart contract/dapp platform and will join in Krypton to pump its price. Just my opinion.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:30:56 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 10:54:45 AM by hughbt

No one cares about miners and their price, it's not going to make this coin successfull. Inflation rate is more important and it's low, so you can invest in this coin and not worry, because there will be low sell pressure. But I agree that switching to POS might be very good idea.

If someone is seeing it only as an ETH fork he either doesn't know anything about this coin or is plain stupid. Check the trello page - progress is being made every day. It's not just another scamcoin with anon dev and it's very important these days - when almost every new coin is a scam. Let Covertress do her job. She is hiring new devs, smart contracts are in development. I don't think DBIC dev did more than her. She is doing real things instead of talking about some phony ideas to start a pump. At some point people will realize it's worth a lot more.
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:20:45 AM

Nice work dev. Still holding my coins strongly.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:29:15 AM

No one cares about miners and their price, it's not going to make this coin successfull. Inflation rate is more important and it's low, so you can invest in this coin and not worry, because there will be low sell pressure. But I agree that switching to POS might be very good idea.

If someone is seeing it only as an ETH fork he either doesn't know anything about this coin or is plain stupid. Check the trello page - progress is being made every day. It's not just another scamcoin with anon dev and it's very important these days - when almost every new coin is a scam. Let Covertress do her job. She is hiring new devs, smart contracts are in development. I don't think DBIC dev did more than her. She is doing real things instead of talking about some phony ideas to start a pump. At some point people will realize it's worth a lot more.

Well said mate. This makes it stand out among many ETH clones out there. If Krypton could become a PoS coin before ETH does, then it would be an advantage over Ethereum thus increasing Krypton's interest (and maybe price as well) Krypton has remained a solid coin, delivering stable prices to ensure long term investments. Just my opinion.  Cheesy

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:37:56 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 03:01:46 PM by covertress

I plan to make a nice post regarding the POW/POS argument later but, first this:

Is anyone else having problems logging into Yobit?

https://yobit.net/en/trade/KR/BTC

I keep receiving a 522 error. (https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171906-Error-522-Connection-timed-out)

Won't let me login. Message says to contact customer support.  Huh  How would that help if Yobit's servers are offline or overloaded?

Bittrex traders are unaffected. Cheesy

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-KR

Any questions now why I pushed so hard to have Krypton listed on a second exchange?  Wink

UPDATE: I am able to login to Yobit via their mobile site (from my phone. Still not from laptop.)

UPDATE #2: Three hours later, Yobit is finally accessible for me again. Cheesy

If anyone has problems like this in the future, please contact me at once:  covertress@gmail.com  Thanks!
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:45:58 PM

no problem here with yobit, logged on and trading.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:14:02 PM

On Bittrex, you will notice this ETH message when you try to deposit KR.

Please ignore this message.

KR can be deposited on Bittrex just like any other coin.

I have contacted Bittrex, requesting that this ETH message be removed from the KR deposit window.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:58:10 PM

miners sell for BTC

even before ETH

Thats the problem with all the eth forks. They cant write the code for a pos. If they could, they would of done it because that by itself is a game changer.
They all are waiting for eth code.
bobcaticus

Activity: 553

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:54:54 PM

I have contacted Bittrex, requesting that this ETH message be removed from the KR deposit window.

FYI - i moved a bit from yobit over last week and it worked, however did another run with a larger amount and it's been stuck since then.  Use caution with yobit.  Support help is nearly impossible.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:32:41 PM

Krypton's Richlist now has clearly labeled addresses for:

1. Burn address - coins that were unsold and burned after the Crowd Funding Campaign ended. (http://krypton.rocks/2016/03/22/crowd-funding-campaign-results/)

2. Yobit

3. Bittrex

Thank you, Krypton_Dev!  Cheesy
covertress (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:55:36 PM

FYI - i moved a bit from yobit over last week and it worked, however did another run with a larger amount and it's been stuck since then.  Use caution with yobit.  Support help is nearly impossible.

bobcaticus, I'm sorry to hear that you have a Yobit withdrawal stuck. Seems the best way to reach Yobit is through their trollbox. :\

I'll try to mention it to them if I see BlackSmith there.

Meanwhile, Bittrex's support is excellent. I was able to reach Bittrex-Bill in their slack room and he will update KR's deposit message, "in the next build." Yay!

Thanks Bittrex! Cheesy
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:21:46 PM

That is correct.

ralexvalex1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:00:01 PM

Finally. Thanks everyone who worked on this.

covertress (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:45:46 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 02:06:41 PM by covertress

@vindyne8 (on Krypton's Slack -- http://slack.krypton.rocks) has submitted a proposal to offer PR to Krypton and the Krypton Community.

Please see the Trello card here for more info. >> https://trello.com/c/qtLO04GZ

To fund this project, please deposit BTC into this (Krypton Development Fund) address:

17VAFRgYrCE3bdXfwXwEqQDwabmLChCURF

The Deadline for funding this project is June 30, 2016.

If insufficient funds are collected for this PR project, any raised BTC will be deposited into the Greater Krypton Development Fund (12pWLhz1cYmFPaKSBF5Pui5YddJS1jsxsz).

If sufficient funds are generated on or before the deadline, this project will commence immediately.

Please feel free to suggest other projects to fund.

Thank you,

covertress

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 11:06:46 PM

I would also love to see this coin POS  Smiley

I just moved some KR from Yobit to Bittrex and it worked however it was only a small amount to test.

Maybe it might be best to move small amounts at a time.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: