Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167783 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:07:24 PM

Hey! Is the Krypton dev team anonymous? Or can I find their true identities somwhere? Or is there a certain reason?
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:17:02 PM

Hey! Is the Krypton dev team anonymous? Or can I find their true identities somwhere? Or is there a certain reason?

Yes, Geenstijl, most of the Krypton Team is a bunch of, what I like to call us, privacy freaks.  Cool

I've played along to a point.

At conferences, for instance, when I'm doing business on behalf of Krypton, I use my real name. But, for forums such as bct... haha... no way!
Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:21:56 PM

Yes, Geenstijl, most of the Krypton Team is a bunch of, what I like to call us, privacy freaks.  Cool

At conferences, for instance, when I'm doing business on behalf of Krypton, I use my real name. But, for forums such as bct... haha... no way!

But the woman in the picture is you?
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:27:22 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 05:37:25 PM by covertress

Yes, Geenstijl, most of the Krypton Team is a bunch of, what I like to call us, privacy freaks.  Cool

But the woman in the picture is you?

Yes, Geenstijl. My avatar picture on bct is truly me. Here's my LinkedIn profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/covertress-061817114

I always introduce myself with my real name to those whom I do business with however, throughout most of the Internet, I remain anonymous for personal security reasons.

You can read why on my LinkedIn profile, if you're interested.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:51:50 PM

I know that there are many of you who would like to learn to code in Solidity but do not know where to begin.

You are not alone. Though I am Krypton's Founder and Project Manager, I am not yet one of Krypton's developers.

However, I have begun to compile a simple tutorial that anyone can follow along with and get started with Solidity.

Some members of Krypton's Slack room are also helping to expand this tutorial (only begun tonight!)

I invite you to take a look.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xn1frVpyjBJI0KCJt94Nok_meQY0o3Xd6yZUxSE-gUM/edit?usp=sharing

If you see any changes that could be made to correct errors or just to make it more readable, please PM me in Krypton's Slack so I can give you edit permission.

http://slack.krypton.rocks << Click here for a self-invite to Krypton's Slack, if you're not already there.

This is only a first-draft. There are plans to incorporte screenshots and many many more details.

Check back daily and watch this document grow. You'll also be witnessing my development into a Solidity dev as the tutorial progresses.

I hope you enjoy learning as much as I do and will gain from this tutorial.

I have to say that I'm very impressed with Krypton's progress. It is finally getting the attention it deserves. Now It has been rising in price ending in nearly $0.10 USD of its value. Things have been going smoothly during these last days.

This guide is definitely the best one I've ever seen to help bring those newcomers into the world of smart contracts in Krypton. I hope that Krypton would prove to be better than ETH or other ETH clones by bring a stable and secure smart contracts platform for successful DAOs and dapps alike. With the drastic events that happened to The DAO lately, it will only be a matter of time before KR makes and even better DAO. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

By the way, I hope that KR gets added to Poloniex exchange soon. It will really drive the price all the way to the moon.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:01:55 PM

I started mining with sgminer but the hashrate does not show on supernova. Is supernova kr pool down?
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 08:00:19 PM

I started mining with sgminer but the hashrate does not show on supernova. Is supernova kr pool down?

You need to run a miner that does ethash.

Try Ethminer, genoils or claymores.

Geenstijl
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:19:03 PM

I know that there are many of you who would like to learn to code in Solidity but do not know where to begin.

You are not alone. Though I am Krypton's Founder and Project Manager, I am not yet one of Krypton's developers.

However, I have begun to compile a simple tutorial that anyone can follow along with and get started with Solidity.

Some members of Krypton's Slack room are also helping to expand this tutorial (only begun tonight!)

I invite you to take a look.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xn1frVpyjBJI0KCJt94Nok_meQY0o3Xd6yZUxSE-gUM/edit?usp=sharing

If you see any changes that could be made to correct errors or just to make it more readable, please PM me in Krypton's Slack so I can give you edit permission.

http://slack.krypton.rocks << Click here for a self-invite to Krypton's Slack, if you're not already there.

This is only a first-draft. There are plans to incorporte screenshots and many many more details.

Check back daily and watch this document grow. You'll also be witnessing my development into a Solidity dev as the tutorial progresses.

I hope you enjoy learning as much as I do and will gain from this tutorial.

Really keen to see this further develop. Good idea.
ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:05:54 AM

Hi covertress,

Did you get your invitation letter for your visit to China yet. Smiley . What's your aim to attending the conference? I invest in new alt coins as a hobby and I am getting the same vibe from krypton as nem in 2014  Smiley. Do you have a specific road map and time schedule to achieve certain milestones ? How do you plan to compete against other ethereum clones or inspired coins like lisk, rise , expanse or even dlisk? Are you catering to certain niche markets maybe attracting more women into crypto industry. I apologize if I sound condescending but in my view you should leverage the fact that there are very few woman in charge of a crypto project and try to develop projects on krypton that interest woman as right now I feel women are in general not interested in cryptocurrency.

Anyway keep up the good work, I bought a little krypton during the recent rise, although I lost .5 btc i plan on buying more, if you keep working like you are doing right now it's a fantastic opportunity for all of us early adopters  Smiley

frostminer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:49:42 AM

Hi covertress,

Did you get your invitation letter for your visit to China yet. Smiley . What's your aim to attending the conference? I invest in new alt coins as a hobby and I am getting the same vibe from krypton as nem in 2014  Smiley. Do you have a specific road map and time schedule to achieve certain milestones ? How do you plan to compete against other ethereum clones or inspired coins like lisk, rise , expanse or even dlisk? Are you catering to certain niche markets maybe attracting more women into crypto industry. I apologize if I sound condescending but in my view you should leverage the fact that there are very few woman in charge of a crypto project and try to develop projects on krypton that interest woman as right now I feel women are in general not interested in cryptocurrency.

Anyway keep up the good work, I bought a little krypton during the recent rise, although I lost .5 btc i plan on buying more, if you keep working like you are doing right now it's a fantastic opportunity for all of us early adopters  Smiley

What? Wtf has sex to do with this?
You look on a coin with a female in the dev team differently?
What age are you from?

Roadmap? Have you even read the first page? (https://trello.com/b/JmmF7y7A/krypton)

How can u lose 0,5 btc on a rise?

Im sorry to sound rude.. but .. jeez!

ashapasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:53:57 AM

I am who I am, no need to be politically correct its just a suggestion. Some people are way too sensitive Huh

Please don't say men and women are similar in every aspect, we are not and to say we are is just dumb and trying to be politically correct. Now I am sorry for being rude. 
frostminer

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:52:45 AM

I am who I am, no need to be politically correct its just a suggestion. Some people are way too sensitive Huh

Please don't say men and women are similar in every aspect, we are not and to say we are is just dumb and trying to be politically correct. Now I am sorry for being rude. 

Ofcourse they arent. But within a company.. a coin.. a team.. a whatever.. it really doesnt matter.

Im guessing you'd be surprised of how many that are.

You know.. we're not in the 1920s

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:00:50 PM

still doing better from trex and yobit still seeing profitable for investors side
i just wish it continue another rise will bring it up holding some kr good luck
guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:04:48 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 02:00:54 PM by covertress

Hi covertress,

Did you get your invitation letter for your visit to China yet. Smiley . What's your aim to attending the conference? I invest in new alt coins as a hobby and I am getting the same vibe from krypton as nem in 2014  Smiley. Do you have a specific road map and time schedule to achieve certain milestones ? How do you plan to compete against other ethereum clones or inspired coins like lisk, rise , expanse or even dlisk? Are you catering to certain niche markets maybe attracting more women into crypto industry. I apologize if I sound condescending but in my view you should leverage the fact that there are very few woman in charge of a crypto project and try to develop projects on krypton that interest woman as right now I feel women are in general not interested in cryptocurrency.

Anyway keep up the good work, I bought a little krypton during the recent rise, although I lost .5 btc i plan on buying more, if you keep working like you are doing right now it's a fantastic opportunity for all of us early adopters  Smiley

Good morning, ashapasa. Good questions. The answers, I'm sure, the entire community is looking forward to reading. So, here goes:

Did you get your invitation letter for your visit to China yet?

No. Wanxiang Blockchain Labs (WBL) requires that I purchase the conference ticket prior to issuing me the invitation letter required for a visitor's visa to China. The good news here is that they are offering a reduced rate on the conference ticket to projects just like Krypton. I have applied. Here are terms for the reduced rate:

FOR DEVCON2 DEVELOPERS:
* Discounted developer passes are available for independent developers or developers from startups and small software companies developing with Ethereum (by 'small', i.e., valued at less than $1 million). To register for the conference at the developer rate, please send the following information for approval. Please email devcon@ethereum.org
• A description of the software project and URL
• Your name and/or company name
• Your role in the project
Based on availability and verification we will send you a unique discount code to register.

I am awaiting an email response to see if WBL will extend me a discount. As soon as they do, I will purchase my conference ticket and get back in touch with the person who is issuing the invitation letters.

What's your aim to attending the conference?

My reason for attending any conference is the same. I'm not only the founder, but also the public face of Krypton. As such, it's my responsibility to create business connections with other companies who have useful tech for KR, present to  projects looking for a blockchain solution, scout for talented devs and secure funding for future development.

Do you have a specific road map and time schedule to achieve certain milestones?

Yes. Krypton's dynamic roadmap is on our Trello page. trello.com/b/JmmF7y7A/krypton There are no specific time schedules assigned to these tasks as many of the items are not staffed yet by individuals who's progress I can monitor. Krypton is still a volunteer community. As more people join our grassroots effort, you will see more of the developing tasks come to completion. Our core dev team is busy with our first major project, while at the same time, planning something very big. More details on this in a minute. When I have a budget to work with, I will be employing individuals to work on specific items and I will hold them accountable to time schedules.

How do you plan to compete against other ethereum clones or inspired coins like lisk, rise , expanse or even dlisk?

Excellent question and one that delves directly into the heart of the very big task our core dev team is planning.

Fortunately, our parent chain and main competitor, Ethereum, has highlighted Krypton's way forward. By this I mean that they have shown us what not to do.

For instance, Krypton will never fork our client to correct errors in an application that sits on top of our client (KVM.) To us, this is simply bad business and only serves to divide the community.

Another spotlight we are very grateful for is the closer look the entire crypto community has been given of the Solidity language used to code smart contracts and d-tech (dApps, DACs and DAOs.) Many of the brightest minds in academia and the private sector are now focused on more secure ways forward with Solidity including edits to the Solidity compiler, best coding practices and even complete re-writes in the form of new, emerging languages better suited to be employed atop the Krypton client. I am closely monitoring developments on this cutting edge of our new technology.

It might sound broad but, what I think will differentiate Krypton from similar chains is our focus on security, not only in dealing with the application languages employed, but also making sure that our client (KVM) is as rock-solid as it can be. This is the major project that our core dev team is addressing: a complete re-write of the KVM client in a language other than Golang, in a language that is more secure. We feel that though this will take a lot of time to accomplish, it will make Krypton stand out amongst the crowd and be more attractive to public businesses and major adopters.
Krypton will not be releasing any d-tech for corporate use until the re-write of the KVM client is complete and we are satisfied as to it's security capabilities.

Are you catering to certain niche markets maybe attracting more women into crypto industry?

No but, this side effect is only an added plus for Krypton. Something else to consider, when Krypton does become a public company, whether a foundation or a corporation, it will only be better served by me, a woman, at it's helm, for the specific opportunities afforded to minority and female-owned businesses. I will be actively seeking the appropriate grant opportunities and hope that angel investors would also take special note here.

Thanks for the opportunity, ashapasa, for me to better articulate Krypton's objectives. It helps me clarify my thoughts for when I will be presenting Krypton on stage, as I've been asked to do one month from now in Canada at the 2nd annual FinTech Toronto conference hosted by The Digital Finance Institute. http://www.fintechtoronto.org/

I believe I've mentioned previously what a great benefit it is to Krypton to have me attend such events and I hope that the Krypton Community will begin to support the Krypton Development Fund to help me do so. Thanks!

Krypton Development Fund (BTC) - 12pWLhz1cYmFPaKSBF5Pui5YddJS1jsxsz

Krypton Development Fund (KR) - 0x2529e0018a17dcc067f536d1cd3e1fd9af066099
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:03:11 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 04:18:58 PM by covertress

No time like the present! Krypton Community, please re-tweet this to Poloniex!

https://twitter.com/covertress/status/755416275116064768
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:18:25 PM

Krypton has been added to Coincap.io

http://coincap.io/KR
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:21:31 PM

No time like the present! Krypton Community, please re-tweet this to Poliniex!

let spread and help this to be heard polo would be the next place. good luck dev just reteeted this as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 10:50:02 PM

No time like the present! Krypton Community, please re-tweet this to Poloniex!

All done and I believe it's only a matter of time before Poloniex adds KR to their exchange. We now have the daily volume that we need to be added to this exchange so I can't see why it shouldn't be added.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:12:41 AM

Hi covertress,

What? Wtf has sex to do with this?
You look on a coin with a female in the dev team differently?
What age are you from?

Roadmap? Have you even read the first page? (https://trello.com/b/JmmF7y7A/krypton)

How can u lose 0,5 btc on a rise?

Im sorry to sound rude.. but .. jeez!

You are absolutely right mate. Sex doesn't really change anything except for the fact that it makes the coin more unique considering that the majority of crypto currencies are developed by males. It is nice to see something different in Krypton, with innovation in mind. Nevertheless, it can prove to be a very unique coin + dapp platform in the long term.

Right now, Krypton is very cheap but its limited supply and development is what will make it stand among others. Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BigBadBull

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:46:52 PM

When can we see a poloniex listing?
I'm dying of waiting and am serious considering selling my kr soon if polo wont add it.

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: