Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:16:26 PM

http://www.fintechtoronto.org/

covertress will be speaking at Canada's National FinTech Conference - The 2nd Annual #FinTechTO on 18-Aug-2016

About the Conference

FinTech continues to disrupt banking, lending, payments and finance. Canada is emerging as a FinTech hub with startups attracting sizable investments. The Digital Finance Institute (http://digitalfinanceinstitute.org/), Canada's prestigious FinTech think tank, is proud to support the development of FinTech in Canada with #FinTechTO. Join us for a day of engaging discussion and insight from many of the world's leaders in FinTech.

Reach of 1 Million People on Social Media

The FinTech Conferences by the Digital Finance Institute are premier FinTech events that are globally impactful, and help to build Canada as a FinTech brand. Our last conference, FinTech2016 (http://fintech2016.com/) in Vancouver had a record reach of 1 million people on social media and we viewed in 114 countries in over 1,000 cities around the world. The Impact Report is available here. (http://www.digitalfinanceinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016-05-10-DFI-Final-Impact-Report.pdf)

covertress will be joining attorneys Christing Duhaime (of the Digital Finance Group and the University of British Columbia) and Patrick Murck (Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and former Executive Director of the Bitcoin Foundation) on the following panel:

Blockchain Innovation – Using Distributed Ledger Tech & Smart Contracts for Businesses and Banks … and a little LawTech for Lawfirms

This session features perspectives on the the evolution of Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers, smart contracts with two of the lawyers who were early legal entrants in the world in Bitcoin and the Blockchain, Patrick Murck and Christine Duhaime.

Intended to be very practical and futuristic at the same time, this discussion will inform attendees on how distributed ledger technology is transforming financial services and will arm attendees with a roadmap for where the tech is headed.

Also part of the discussion will be legal issues that are relevant and impact the development of the technology and finally, will end with a discussion on the application of distributed ledger technology for law firms (LawTech).

###

It goes without saying that this event will truly be my "coming out" and that I will no longer be an anonymous "covertress." Wish me luck.

As soon as my business portrait and name are added to the conference schedule, I will re-post the event here.

If you plan to be in Toronto for this conference, please PM me on Krypton's Slack, I'd love to meet you in person.

http://Slack.Krypton.Rocks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:40:56 AM

At last, right where Krypton belongs.

You can now see me and Krypton featured at FinTech Toronto.

Allow me to introduce myself...

My name is... Stephanie Kent and I'm Krypton's Founder.

https://twitter.com/cduhaime/status/755913322206154752

Why the sudden change of heart from being anonymous, you ask?

A courageous woman has taught me, sometimes the best protection is to be as visual as possible.

I look forward now to being surrounded by my friends in the crypto community.

See you in Canada!

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:45:36 AM

wow nice update mam I hope it will increase another hype of popularity with this new innovation and with the cool pic that you add here I will wait for another rise up of kr from the trading site. good luck mam together with your fellow dev behind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:20:28 AM

covertress will be speaking at Canada's National FinTech Conference - The 2nd Annual #FinTechTO on 18-Aug-2016

About the Conference

FinTech continues to disrupt banking, lending, payments and finance. Canada is emerging as a FinTech hub with startups attracting sizable investments. The Digital Finance Institute (http://digitalfinanceinstitute.org/), Canada's prestigious FinTech think tank, is proud to support the development of FinTech in Canada with #FinTechTO. Join us for a day of engaging discussion and insight from many of the world's leaders in FinTech.

The FinTech Conferences by the Digital Finance Institute are premier FinTech events that are globally impactful, and help to build Canada as a FinTech brand. Our last conference, FinTech2016 (http://fintech2016.com/) in Vancouver had a record reach of 1 million people on social media and we viewed in 114 countries in over 1,000 cities around the world. The Impact Report is available here. (http://www.digitalfinanceinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/2016-05-10-DFI-Final-Impact-Report.pdf)

covertress will be joining attorneys Christing Duhaime (of the Digital Finance Group and the University of British Columbia) and Patrick Murck (Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP and former Executive Director of the Bitcoin Foundation) on the following panel:

Blockchain Innovation – Using Distributed Ledger Tech & Smart Contracts for Businesses and Banks … and a little LawTech for Lawfirms

This session features perspectives on the the evolution of Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers, smart contracts with two of the lawyers who were early legal entrants in the world in Bitcoin and the Blockchain, Patrick Murck and Christine Duhaime.

Intended to be very practical and futuristic at the same time, this discussion will inform attendees on how distributed ledger technology is transforming financial services and will arm attendees with a roadmap for where the tech is headed.

Also part of the discussion will be legal issues that are relevant and impact the development of the technology and finally, will end with a discussion on the application of distributed ledger technology for law firms (LawTech).

###

It goes without saying that this event will truly be my "coming out" and that I will no longer be an anonymous "covertress." Wish me luck.

As soon as my business portrait and name are added to the conference schedule, I will re-post the event here.

If you plan to be in Toronto for this conference, please PM me on Krypton's Slack, I'd love to meet you in person.

Interesting. This will be very beneficial towards the success of Krypton. I can't imagine how it will get "hyped" once this event occurs. It will probably have a massive increase in KR's price.

Anyways, I wonder how things would come along for Krypton once ETH hits PoS stage. It would be pretty neat to be able to stake some KR by then, although this would result in a change of supply. Nevertheless, it is always good to buy some cheap coins while the opportunity is open. I am very happy to hold my Krypton.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
FogClearer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:13:34 AM

https://i.imgur.com/p4T2Jl8.jpg

About the Conference

https://i.imgur.com/CtWBZPN.png

https://i.imgur.com/pCQiocD.png

###

Interesting. This will be very beneficial towards the success of Krypton. I can't imagine how it will get "hyped" once this event occurs. It will probably have a massive increase in KR's price.

Anyways, I wonder how things would come along for Krypton once ETH hits PoS stage. It would be pretty neat to be able to stake some KR by then, although this would result in a change of supply. Nevertheless, it is always good to buy some cheap coins while the opportunity is open. I am very happy to hold my Krypton.  Smiley

Hi there!

To add another prospective to this. You can't claim KR is cheap atm. If you look closely it's ICO, you will notice the majority of KR was obtained from GAIA - KR switch at a ratio 5:1. And a lot of GAIAs could be bought back then in the range from 100 sat to 300 sat.

Taking this into account, cheap KR is way below 2000 sat and current price is great uptrend. Only time will tell, where this will go from here onward. Only small amount was actually bought with BTC. And remember the original dev (currently non responsive at all) from GAIA is the current dev of KR. Go look at his promises in GAIA thread and how it would never be abandoned and look at GAIA thread at present. Gaia got delisted from Bittrex convinently now, but never before the swap, although there were several warnings for long time and not enough trading occured, but everything was probably arranged in the background with Bittrex. So, people behind the scenes who already knew the swap will happen, could buy cheap as dirt GAIA, when other holders were selling, because they lost faith. During the swap he became active again, and after, another promise and then void ... Only coummunity members posts here and there. Just be careful and research.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:32:56 PM

The coin seems very interesting , I would buy from now  Wink
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

The coin seems very interesting , I would buy from now  Wink

From now Huh

I have been buying for months slowly adding to my bag of KR. its going to take off like a rocket sooner than later.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:25:42 PM

I have been buying for months slowly adding to my bag of KR. its going to take off like a rocket sooner than later.

Same here too. In fact, I think that the price will reach out between the $0.10 - $0.15 mark by the end of this year. Now, I am wondering about making an KR doubler (smart contract) to multiply your coins (just like ETH has). It would be really fun and profitable at the same time. Just my opinion.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:55:38 PM

Same here too. In fact, I think that the price will reach out between the $0.10 - $0.15 mark by the end of this year. Now, I am wondering about making an KR doubler (smart contract) to multiply your coins (just like ETH has). It would be really fun and profitable at the same time. Just my opinion.  Grin

I've been looking at Krypton for a few months and kept pushing off the investment. I waited too long and the price spiked.
gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:08:09 PM

I've been looking at Krypton for a few months and kept pushing off the investment. I waited too long and the price spiked.

Its not to late. you can still by in now for the long investment.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:08:30 PM

This coin just became way more interesting with giving us ur real identity and the speaker spot at fintech Toronto. Will there be a live stream?
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:47:40 PM

"No one needs an un-immutable ledger. Krypton will never fork you." - Stephanie Kent

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:52:17 PM

"No one needs an un-immutable ledger. Krypton will never fork you." - Stephanie Kent

That's good to hear  Smiley

Any news from Poloniex on when they might accept KR on their exchange? Surely it won't be too long now with all the recent volume on Bittrex.

I also believe we will see KR @ 0.15 by the end of the year or even 0.20

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:16:58 AM

I dont think WBL will provide KR a discount as it clearly says developing with Ethereum not competing against it. You get discount only if you are developing on top of ethereum. EXP did not get a discount so dont see how KR could get one.

Discounted developer passes are available for independent developers or developers from startups and small software companies developing with Ethereum (by 'small', i.e., valued at less than $1 million).

I guess all whales are trying to exit KR.

http://imgur.com/a/pufl3
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:37:03 AM

I dont think WBL will provide KR a discount as it clearly says developing with Ethereum not competing against it. You get discount only if you are developing on top of ethereum. EXP did not get a discount so dont see how KR could get one.

Discounted developer passes are available for independent developers or developers from startups and small software companies developing with Ethereum (by 'small', i.e., valued at less than $1 million).

Good luck with your short. Just booked this place for Shanghai.

cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:08:05 AM

No wonder. So it was you who dumped KR on bittrex to pay for the hotel.

And BTW I dont think anyone can short KR. it is not on margin lending AFAIK. So if the price drops it means existing bag holders are dumping it after a decent 2-3 times rise in few short days.
blg42598

Activity: 867

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:05:13 AM

Is there a Krypton mining calculator?
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:06:19 AM

KR very feasible for traded at poloniex , and previously would have a lot to throw away
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:09:42 PM

No wonder. So it was you who dumped KR on bittrex to pay for the hotel.

And BTW I dont think anyone can short KR. it is not on margin lending AFAIK. So if the price drops it means existing bag holders are dumping it after a decent 2-3 times rise in few short days.

Your attempts to fud your way into more cheap coins are amusing. Keep it up.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 12:23:57 PM

Is there a Krypton mining calculator?

Not yet, blg42598, but we're working on it. Check Krypton's dynamic roadmap here...

https://trello.com/b/JmmF7y7A/krypton

... and come by Krypton's irc room, #Kryptoncoin, or Slack to get all the latest news.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: