Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36680 times)
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 03:55:10 PM

Lol fiat currencies have still a good couple of decades to go to hell, if it ever happens, which is nothing but an assumption.
I think banks have a high possibility of disappearing as we know them, but actual government issued currency will exist as long as government exists I think.
This is not incompatible with Bitcoin going to 1 million dollars or whatever.

governments = Mafia
taxes = Racketeering

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:02:22 PM

First of all, be a bit more polite when writing your answers. I believe you are long enough in this forum to know its etiquette. And calling someone dumbass does not belong to it.
Now, ad rem.
My main point is that I disagree that the financial meltdown will happen soon. Back in 2011, I read a lot of blogs, post, articles, etc. on how the financial world would melt down and how gold will skyrocket to $10k and beyond in a matter of days.  That never happened, as it won't any time soon. What is soon for you btw.?

Stupid questions get stupid answers, don't whine about it. There is no etiquette. The etiquette is a lie.

You should have started from your main point then, because if we disagree on the fundamentals then there is nothing for us to discuss here. Would you honestly believe, for example, that it would be possible to debate a Muslem into Christinaty?

By soon I mean this Summer the earliest and by the end of this year the latest.

For reference, watch this:
SUPER SHEMITAH: Elite's Jubilee Year Plan to Crash World Economy by October 2016 [HD]

I'm going to remember this quote. I'll make a deal with you: If the price doesn't hit just half of your prediction ($2500) by the end of the year you go away and never post here again. If it hits $2500 I'll do the same. Deal? If you aren't willing to make this bet you are just talking out your fucking ass.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 04:03:48 PM

Bitcoin would reach $5000 only if it gets universal acceptance same as dollar. At the same time there shouldn't be any other currency in use over the entire world.

Or when the dollar collapses, which is getting more and more likely every day.

well another strong fiat will take it's place, unless you're implying that we are near the end of fiat altogether, which i doubt

If dollars collapse then Euro,Pounds or Yen might replace dollar but bitcoin wont replace dollar there are many highly develop countries with a strong currency.

yeah, keep saying that to yourself. it's a house of cards. if one of those leading currencies goes down it will bring down everything else with it. btw, no one here is telling that bitcoin is ought to REPLACE dollar. but it will sure win from dollar's collapse.

You make some really stupid fucking comments. If the dollar truly collapses, nobody is going to give a fuck-all about some crypto bullshit. They will be concerned with food, ammo and fuel.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 04:07:47 PM

You make some really stupid fucking comments. If the dollar truly collapses, nobody is going to give a fuck-all about some crypto bullshit. They will be concerned with food, ammo and fuel.

you are right, never put all your eggs in the same basket. that's why I'm also bullish on food, ammo and fuel Cheesy

I'm going to remember this quote. I'll make a deal with you: If the price doesn't hit just half of your prediction ($2500) by the end of the year you go away and never post here again. If it hits $2500 I'll do the same. Deal? If you aren't willing to make this bet you are just talking out your fucking ass.

I'm going to ignore this comment. You could as well as get your mother drunk so that she would consider sleeping with you but I'd still not give a damn.

chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:14:32 AM

you are right, never put all your eggs in the same basket. that's why I'm also bullish on food, ammo and fuel Cheesy

I'm going to ignore this comment. You could as well as get your mother drunk so that she would consider sleeping with you but I'd still not give a damn.

$5k this year, right. Your posts are worth nothing.
booblelp

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:27:46 AM

maybe in 2025 Grin
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:33:20 AM

definitely not this year.
Maybe go in to the future of 50 years.  Grin
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:49:07 AM

hyena must be delusional. Yeah right, 5k soon. How soon? Like in your life time soon? Bulltards like him make me sad. Just pathetic.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:52:50 AM

$5k seems to be impossible at a moment, and I don't think it can reach there in future too, we have high hopes from it but we also need to accept the reality.
This is what I am thinking too. There are high hopes for bitcoin but with those you put yourself in a hole to fail if it doesn't. So why put all your hopes into it reaching such high expectations? Start smaller like $500 then once it reaches that amount, say $750. So on and so on until it reaches that unrealistic number you are hoping for  Cheesy

alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:25:09 AM

definitely not this year.
Maybe go in to the future of 50 years.  Grin

definately not gonna happen in the years to come,5k is a big amount that is really hard to reach is can only be attained if adaption is being made.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:12:43 AM

$5k seems to be impossible at a moment, and I don't think it can reach there in future too, we have high hopes from it but we also need to accept the reality.
This is what I am thinking too. There are high hopes for bitcoin but with those you put yourself in a hole to fail if it doesn't. So why put all your hopes into it reaching such high expectations? Start smaller like $500 then once it reaches that amount, say $750. So on and so on until it reaches that unrealistic number you are hoping for  Cheesy

Indeed, the 5000 dollar is just to unrealistic, look at the price right now its not even high at the moment.
Its right now around the 420 dollar so that says already enough in my opinion, it says that its not get reached in the couple upcoming years for sure.
Overall the 5000 dollar is maybe possible but it will take time before this will happen.

haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:25:49 AM

This is what I am thinking too. There are high hopes for uᴉoɔʇᴉq but with those you put yourself in a hole to fail if it doesn't. So why put all your hopes into it reaching such high expectations? Start smaller like $500 then once it reaches that amount, say $750. So on and so on until it reaches that unrealistic number you are hoping for  Cheesy

Indeed, the 5000 dollar is just to unrealistic, look at the price right now its not even high at the moment.
Its right now around the 420 dollar so that says already enough in my opinion, it says that its not get reached in the couple upcoming years for sure.
Overall the 5000 dollar is maybe possible but it will take time before this will happen.

It will certainly happen but not this year or the next year to come it will take 10 more years before we can reach that price and even if whales manipulate the price now it will still not be enough.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

yes it's true we should be see the reality although all bitcoin users hoping that bitcoin will reach to $5000 i don't think this is will happen
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:18:32 AM

I do not see this happen if I'm honest,  the price is just too high if you compared it with it right now its not possible anytime soon by far.
It would take years to accomplish this price maybe it will even never reach this price in the life of the bitcoin itself.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 10:20:53 AM

This is what I am thinking too. There are high hopes for uᴉoɔʇᴉq but with those you put yourself in a hole to fail if it doesn't. So why put all your hopes into it reaching such high expectations? Start smaller like $500 then once it reaches that amount, say $750. So on and so on until it reaches that unrealistic number you are hoping for  Cheesy

Don't put all your hopes in the same basket, is that what you're saying?  Grin

Well, I have a shit load of physical silver, I'm digging a nuclear shelter and I am going to start hoarding honey soon. Silver is probably going to peak at 6000$ per ounce so even if just one of my predictions comes true I will make a fortune.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:35:15 AM

It is true that for the price of bitcoin to each $5000 is impossible at the moment, but in the future? Yes, it will reach, it will definitely touch $5000 when everyone supported bitcoin for virtual use etc.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 10:43:49 AM

It is true that for the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq to each $5000 is impossible at the moment, but in the future? Yes, it will reach, it will definitely touch $5000 when everyone supported uᴉoɔʇᴉq for virtual use etc.

This topic really sorts the real bulls out from the bears. But to all the bears I want to say this --- I'm sorry for your loss.

benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:56:19 AM

It is true that for the price of uᴉoɔʇᴉq to each $5000 is impossible at the moment, but in the future? Yes, it will reach, it will definitely touch $5000 when everyone supported uᴉoɔʇᴉq for virtual use etc.

Bitcoin wont reach that far for a price,i think the highest price of bitcoin can get is about 2k,because it still has so many problems and no adaption at all.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:57:31 PM

I personally dont think that it will rise to that much, you must now look at the value and you can see that the value is not even rising now so it wont be that much soon.
If you want that high value, you have to wait a very long time to get that and not everyone has the patience to wait a such a long time. And you are not even for sure.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:21:03 AM

I personally dont think that it will rise to that much, you must now look at the value and you can see that the value is not even rising now so it wont be that much soon.
If you want that high value, you have to wait a very long time to get that and not everyone has the patience to wait a such a long time. And you are not even for sure.
That is the thing. Patience is in short supply when it comes bitcoin. People don't want to wait along time for the price to rise cause it may fall in that same amount of time they are waiting. It is a game people don't like to wait on but unfortunately it is the one we must all play with bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: