Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36680 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:28:01 AM

The value of the Bitcoin is not going to be $5000 any time soon now and I do not know why some people believe that something like this is going to happen soon.
We still need a couple more years before the price comes even close to this. First we need to hit $1000 before we are going to talk about $5000.
bitcoin is very volatile and has more than doubled in value this year and there’s the always-present possibility it could drop by just as much or more. in this situation $5000 is too far from us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:05:30 AM

The value of the Bitcoin is not going to be $5000 any time soon now and I do not know why some people believe that something like this is going to happen soon.
We still need a couple more years before the price comes even close to this. First we need to hit $1000 before we are going to talk about $5000.

Then read the darn OP you mentally challenged person.

edit:
in addition to OP, stuff like brexit and halving are accelerating BTC price increase even more.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 11:07:34 AM

bitcoin is very volatile and has more than doubled in value this year and there’s the always-present possibility it could drop by just as much or more. in this situation $5000 is too far from us.

Yes possible to achieve the price of $1500 in this year but not possible to achieve the price of $5k very soon and it may take next 5 years to achieve that milestone.
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:22:54 AM

Yes possible to achieve the price of $1500 in this year but not possible to achieve the price of $5k very soon and it may take next 5 years to achieve that milestone.

Not even during 2007/2008-like financial crisis situation? Please educate yourself or you are about to lose a lot of wealth in the upcoming months. brexit was just the beginning. Silver has risen again and is now trading at its 2-year high!

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Dobmaster

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:24:15 PM

Not even during 2007/2008-like financial crisis situation? Please educate yourself or you are about to lose a lot of wealth in the upcoming months. brexit was just the beginning. Silver has risen again and is now trading at its 2-year high!

If you invest in bitcoin, you will not lose. In a year, the bitcoin price will be more than the gold price each ounce.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sanadas

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:29:58 PM

If you invest in bitcoin, you will not lose. In a year, the bitcoin price will be more than the gold price each ounce.

If you buy bitcoin for the long term and do not buy during a bubble like in November 2013, you will make profit.

trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:32:58 PM

i think that you definitely cannot lose your money with bitcoins, i think it is the best investment option and i hope that it will give only big profit for me, though i might be wrong
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:20:49 PM

We are headed towards a financial crash that will make 2008-2009 look minuscule. We have about 40% more bad debt now than we had then, and no chance of ever paying it off. They can't lower interest rates this time since they are already rock bottom. Borrowing/printing fiat this time around will have no effect. All it is going to take is another big back failure (some of my friends are betting on Deutsche Bank as the next Lehman Bros.).
I'm a big fan of silver and gold, but I can't see filling my safe with it, or lugging around pockets full of silver coins. I do believe silver is a bargain right now, but the world is about to come to the conclusion that Bitcoin and many alt-coins make far more sense than un-backed paper that has been printed in unlimited quantities and becomes worth less the longer you hold it. \

It doesn't take a genius to see Bitcoin easily blowing past $5 grand.

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:09:09 PM

http://bitcoinppi.com/

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 06:01:28 PM

$5k value its impossible for this year but maybe in the future it will happen i feel its nearly happen. if bitcoin will be popular for most countries and we are also the same as brazil that has 150 stores locally are accepting bitcoin it will affect the price of bitcoin..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rugtilf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:17:43 PM

$5k value its impossible for this year but maybe in the future it will happen i feel its nearly happen. if bitcoin will be popular for most countries and we are also the same as brazil that has 150 stores locally are accepting bitcoin it will affect the price of bitcoin..

I think $5000 is possible in 2 to 3 years after a good adoption of the bitcoin. I use bitcoin to buy things already.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:55:06 PM

$5000 will take some years to get this price, maybe by 2020 we will be there so that for this year $1000 will be nice achievement with some positive indicators and that is still possible as price is ready for next rise after halving.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:49:09 PM

While it is highly unlikely that Bitcoin will reach 5k, I don't believe nothing is impossible so there is definitely a possibility. I would say in the next few years we will see it.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:02:03 PM

$5000 will take some years to get this price, maybe by 2020 we will be there so that for this year $1000 will be nice achievement with some positive indicators and that is still possible as price is ready for next rise after halving.

It's just not going to happen at least not for at least a few years. 5k, 10k, it just ludacris from people who like to hype things.
In a way it's the same as the trolls who say bitcoin is dead.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:23:12 PM

Then read the darn OP you mentally challenged person.

edit:
in addition to OP, stuff like brexit and halving are accelerating BTC price increase even more.

This is on the money for sure.

World economics change constantly and financial turmoils always happen which always look for temp safer positions like bitcoin.

Let alone thats going on with the russian ruble due to their ukraine situation as well.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:49:41 AM

I remember back in 2013 when Bitcoin was selling as high as $1,350 and this was on pure speculation. It jumped from a few hundred bucks to over a grand in a very short time, and there was no perceived economic crisis at the time. I can only imagine if Bitcoin had been established a few years before the 2008 financial meltdown.

This time around it will be inescapable. If a minimum wage of $15 an hour is good, why not $50, or a $100? I can see a Big Mac selling for $75. We have Greece in debt for about $400 billion, Puerto Rico is defaulting on $100 billion or so. The USA has over $200 trillion in unfunded liabilities with half our states virtually bankrupt. California's debt is similar in size to Greece, and we all go deeper and deeper into debt each day.

I will say it now, and you can look back and see if I'm right. Bitcoin will easily hit $5,000 by this time in 2018, or sooner. Tim Draper is still predicting $10,000 by 2018.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/world_debt/world_debt.html

Only $858,000 worth of liability per tax payer and climbing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

These people that don't think Bitcoin will hit $5k are....

http://www.eudebtclock.org/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/11705720/European-debt-crisis-Its-not-just-Greece-thats-drowning-in-debt.html

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/japan/government-debt-to-gdp

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/china

I'm sure we can just borrow our way out of this.  Roll Eyes

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:06:00 AM

Epic failure...

Btc will never go to $5000. It's having problem staying at $700. Hyena's a one big bulltard whose only wish is to let others hold his bag. Do not be his bag-holder.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:30:46 AM

Epic failure...

Btc will never go to $5000. It's having problem staying at $700. Hyena's a one big bulltard whose only wish is to let others hold his bag. Do not be his bag-holder.
I guess possible if bitcoin prices rose to $ 5,000 or more. but I knew it was going to need a very long time, and it will happen gradually. people will not wait for the price of bitcoin directly to the price of $ 5000, but I am pretty sure we will see prices increase bitcoin from $ 1000 to $ 1500, and so on up to $ 5000

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:57:16 AM

Bitcoin won't take $5000 soon, it takes time in terms of years. Price increase won't happen much, only gradual increase take the price towards $5000. For this reason its not possible in a short.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:52:35 AM

The price is not going to be $5000 anytime soon know because we have not reached a thousand Dollar for a while now.
I think that we first have to hit that before we can go any higher then that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: