Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:35:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC to 5000$ soon  (Read 36680 times)
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:25:51 AM

It is yet to be seen whether bitcoin will ever be as widely held and used and gold is. Gold has a long history and is considered useful to most people around the world. The problem with bitcoin is that it requires technology that many people don't have access to. I think this will keep it from progressing in some parts of the world and for some people.

Gold has been popular since almost the beginning of human history. It is also bulky, easy to steal, and hard to transport and sell.

I don't think Bitcoin is for the masses. If anything it will eventually be bought up by the wealthy elite. All it would take for Bitcoin to skyrocket is handful of wealthy people to decide they want a substantial quantity. Or for that matter a fairly small percentage of the masses to decide they wanted a fraction of a Bitcoin. There aren't nearly as many Bitcoins as there are ounces of gold.

About gold, yeah... The thing is, copper can be turned into gold with the new technology Russian scientists have lately developed. After that, gold will lose its value. Bitcoin will be the only safe haven as a store of value.

https://geopolitics.co/2016/07/14/russian-scientists-announce-historic-discovery-rendering-the-entire-system-obsolete/

Not saying I don't believe this story, but I can tell you the Russians make a lot of claims that turn out to be BS. My ex wife is Russian (worst mistake of my life), and I have a few friends who have had more than their fill of Russian BS. Not saying there aren't a lot of great people there (been there 5 times). Russians do create a lot of cool inventions. We could learn a lot about firefighting from the Russians.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beriev_Be-200
But I digress, I would have to see it to believe it. Has this process been verified by any credible scientific journals? I would think gold would already be tanking if this had a shred of truth to it.
It was down slightly today, but the trend has been upwards. I like silver, because so much of it is destroyed and used in manufacturing. Silver is actually more rare than gold since most of it is destroyed. It also oxidizes rapidly, and reacts with quite a few things.
I will be checking into this Russian claim... Onward and upward with Bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:15:34 AM

price one bitcoin five thousand dollar is only dream not real
if price is imposible $5000 very dificult is up to price there
calculate fee is high you send 20k satoshi equal one dollar your must fee 0,5dollar fantastic fee i think is much people will not want send money bitcoin is fee high
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:25:03 AM

Soon? Like you mean soon for 10 years? People have different feeling for timing, for some people 10, 20 years is nothing, for others its eternity. I don`t think we will see this price any time soon, that jump would be just too much in my opinion. That even sound almost impossible, many people can become very rich after this and I don`t know how healthy would be for btc to rise so much in some short period of time. That would be some very big pump, and after big pumps there come big dumps, as we all know.

Soon like this Autumn the earliest and Spring 2017 the latest.

Many people will become incredibly rich but even more people will become incredibly poor.

I'm glad there are a few of us here on the same page. The next 10 years will seem like eons when it comes to financial trials and tribulation.

I have been following the Shemitah preditions after reading about it for the first time on The Dollar Vigilante not long ago. This correlates with what I've been saying about the economy since long before the 2008-2009 financial crisis. There were quite a few people who predicted it, and those same folks are now predicting far worse. It is almost comical that so many of the same people are scoffing at these predictions after the facts have become so clear and so valid. We are truly living in a world full of morons. If you think about it, this debt crisis has been created mostly by individuals with Ivy League educations.
That tells me that either it is on purpose (some power grab, false flag, new world order, etc.), or we humans are truly so stupid we can't learn from our own mistakes. The latter is obviously true, and history repeats itself. As the Shemitah predicts that this happens in 7 year cycles. The more you study this, the more obvious it becomes.   

Look at Venezuela, the Weimar Republic, 1998 Russia, or Zimbabwe and you can clearly see it doesn't take anywhere near 10 years for things to seem peachy and suddenly turn to crap.

The giant black hole of debt around the world dwarfs anything we have seen in the history of the world, yet the lemmings can't see anything wrong.
Clearly the EU is on the verge of falling apart. It is because these countries are beginning to understand you can't continually bailout the financially incompetent. All the predictions made after the 1st crisis are coming true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzEWeGJLP0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1LCBp0twLE

I give you one more insight about an imminent EU mega crisis if this will not be solved (solutions to these problem are always provisional)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/11/the-next-eu-crisis-in-the-italian-banks-needs-to-be-addressed

Dust can't be covered under the carpet forever
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:36:15 AM

About gold, yeah... The thing is, copper can be turned into gold with the new technology Russian scientists have lately developed. After that, gold will lose its value. Bitcoin will be the only safe haven as a store of value.

https://geopolitics.co/2016/07/14/russian-scientists-announce-historic-discovery-rendering-the-entire-system-obsolete/
Obvious hoax is obvious.

free energy activist John Bedini
A scammer, in other words.

The transmutation process does not involve nuclear reaction
It has to involve a nuclear reaction (specifically fusion, since you're adding a fuckton of extra nucleons) by definition. You've got an atomic nucleus, you make it react in some particular way, it's a nuclear reaction. You may as well talk about turning one chemical into another without involving chemical reactions, or turning something cold into something hot without involving heat. Roll Eyes

Our approach to transmutation of chemical elements is biochemical in nature.
Like the goose that lays golden eggs. Cheesy

The method consists in irradiating neutron flux transmutable material, the irradiation is carried out with neutrons obtained in the nuclear fusion reactions in the pre-formed neutron source plasma, at a certain placement of the scattering medium neutrons. This method is based on the reactions of nuclear fusion in a tokamak is also complex and requires special equipment.
Or not. So much for no nuclear reactions. Incidentally, a tokomak reactor is an astonishingly impractical choice for a neutron source; I'm not sure why it was mentioned except to deceive laypeople. Not that the rest of the patent makes any sense at all.

It's hard to believe people actually fall for this nonsense. Undecided

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Hyena (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 10:47:19 AM

Not saying I don't believe this story, but I can tell you the Russians make a lot of claims that turn out to be BS. My ex wife is Russian (worst mistake of my life), and I have a few friends who have had more than their fill of Russian BS. Not saying there aren't a lot of great people there (been there 5 times). Russians do create a lot of cool inventions. We could learn a lot about firefighting from the Russians.
But I digress, I would have to see it to believe it. Has this process been verified by any credible scientific journals? I would think gold would already be tanking if this had a shred of truth to it.
It was down slightly today, but the trend has been upwards. I like silver, because so much of it is destroyed and used in manufacturing. Silver is actually more rare than gold since most of it is destroyed. It also oxidizes rapidly, and reacts with quite a few things.

Damn I just had a toxic relationship with a half Russian woman. And she was lying so much I am still amazed after the truth came out. But they tend to be so much hotter than an average female that you are motivated to deal with their BS just because of that.  Grin

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Threshy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:44:55 PM

I really hope that the price can soon be that high bit we know that it is going to take some time before the price will be that high.
The thing with Bitcoin is that everything takes time.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:24:10 PM

Damn I just had a toxic relationship with a half Russian woman. And she was lying so much I am still amazed after the truth came out. But they tend to be so much hotter than an average female that you are motivated to deal with their BS just because of that.  Grin

A bit off topic, but since there isn't a lot going on... No doubt Russian women are smoking hot compared to their Western counterparts. I spent a few years dating a bunch of them.
One thing is sure, the average RW has no morals whatsoever. They are ruthless savages, and will lie, cheat, steal, and do absolutely anything to get what they want. I know at least a dozen men that will tell you the same thing. Probably why most Russian men have a wife and two or three girlfriends.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:48:19 PM

I really hope that the price can soon be that high bit we know that it is going to take some time before the price will be that high.
I think everyone also hopes that the price of bitcoin will rise high, even up to $ 5000 price, but if you look at the fact, I think it will not happen in the near future. Well, during the bitcoin is very difficult to achieve a price of $ 1000, I think waiting for the price of $ 5000, it will probably take about 5 or 6 years
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:50:32 PM

I think everyone also hopes that the price of bitcoin will rise high, even up to $ 5000 price, but if you look at the fact, I think it will not happen in the near future. Well, during the bitcoin is very difficult to achieve a price of $ 1000, I think waiting for the price of $ 5000, it will probably take about 5 or 6 years

To reach new highs we first need to pass 700, and the moment we pass 1k, then it is time to think of 2k.
Right now it is time to focus on bitcoin growing and growing...
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:51:32 PM

We all hope that the price of bitcoin rises further. We are all waiting for it. For the moment the price is stable to 650-680 dollars per bitcoin. This means bitcoin has found a solid level of stability after the halving which just happened about 10 days ago. Bitcoin is susceptible to many external factors so if all of the these factors are in favor of the bitcoin we can see a 5000 dollar price sooner than 5 or 6 years.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
elDano

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:25:20 PM

To reach new highs we first need to pass 700, and the moment we pass 1k, then it is time to think of 2k.

My idea of bitcoin is that the price of 5k is just some youngster dreaming aloud.
Bitcoin has potential and like you said it can grow but there is a limit and no the sky isn't the limit we are talking about.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:32:12 PM

My idea of bitcoin is that the price of 5k is just some youngster dreaming aloud.
Bitcoin has potential and like you said it can grow but there is a limit and no the sky isn't the limit we are talking about.

There is in fact no limit to what the price of Bitcoin can be in the very far future. We however have to stay realistic when it comes to price predictions, but with enough institutional investors using Bitcoin as an investment tool and as store of value, the price can make a jump to prices that we have been considering not possible. The only thing is..... How to attract them?
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:15:36 PM

But 5000$ is not much higher amount for the bitcoin to reach to, I hope that in the coming years more people will invest in bitcoin and with that the price will start increase and will reach to $5000.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:52:29 AM

Quite honestly, I hope it doesn't skyrocket. But I know it will. If the price goes crazy, it means the world is in big trouble. But anyone with a brain and a basic understanding of math already knows we are screwed. Roughly $1.5 Trillion in derivatives (bad debt), plus all the governmental debt and deficits. Then you have $220 Trillion in liabilities in the USA alone. Social Security, Medicare, bankrupt state and local governments, bankrupt pension funds,and so on. The answer is always inflation and debasing currency, and we all know how that ends. It will be horrific! A financial holocaust. Anyone who can't see this is either in massive denial, or simply not intelligent enough to calculate the truth. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY this growing can can be kicked down the road for another 5 or 6 years!

The following numbers are subdued for many reasons, just like the official inflation and unemployment numbers.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/world_debt/world_debt.html

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

kim.apps

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:00:59 AM

Not soon, maybe in two years from now.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:31:39 AM

But 5000$ is not much higher amount for the bitcoin to reach to, I hope that in the coming years more people will invest in bitcoin and with that the price will start increase and will reach to $5000.
this is really hard to achieve now. i cant predict when it will happen because the price has been going sideways since the halving and has since created a tight triangle.
bitcoinlover1

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:33:38 AM

Not very soon.Btc has not yet reached 1000$ mark so 5000$ is very far away from now on and i think it may reach 1000$ mark in the start of 2017 may be but can not say when it will reach 5000$ but surely not soon.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:38:18 AM

Not very soon.Btc has not yet reached 1000$ mark so 5000$ is very far away from now on and i think it may reach 1000$ mark in the start of 2017 may be but can not say when it will reach 5000$ but surely not soon.

I think 1000 dollar is 6 to 12 months away. it is possible to reach 5000 dollars in 3 to 5 years if all goes well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:49:48 AM

If that is going to happen soon, that will be not happen, because it is a very high value and that is almost impossible.
But you never know what can happen with the value and that is the problem. But we hope that it will of course rise.
Dobmaster

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:15:10 AM

If that is going to happen soon, that will be not happen, because it is a very high value and that is almost impossible.
But you never know what can happen with the value and that is the problem. But we hope that it will of course rise.

$1000 could be reached early next year. $5000 will take longer to achieve. That could happen in 2020 or later.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: